Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Womens Dorm rooms

+8
Rebecka Kriska
Chupacabra
Zoey Wright
Elena Rojas
Random Mobs
Edgar Holden
Random NPCs
Brianna Phillips
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: Womens Dorm rooms

Post by Brianna Phillips Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:09 pm

"Thanks" she said softly as she was helped up off the floor as she dusted herself with her freehand "It seems that way, I was leaving my dorm and this girl with half her friggin face missing came at me in the bathroom, and I seen a guy get taken down by a group of those things.."she said as she leaned up against the wall. letting out a little sigh before hearing the man mention her gun" Are you serious? I thought i was just out of bullets" a look of embrassment crossing her face as she looked at the glock in her hand for a moment before flipping the safety off. Her attention was turned back to the man and his wound."What happened? did one of those things bite you?"
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Brianna Phillips wrote:"Thanks" she said softly as she was helped up off the floor as she dusted herself with her freehand "It seems that way, I was leaving my dorm and this girl with half her friggin face missing came at me in the bathroom, and I seen a guy get taken down by a group of those things.."she said as she leaned up against the wall. letting out a little sigh before hearing the man mention her gun" Are you serious? I thought i was just out of bullets" a look of embrassment crossing her face as she looked at the glock in her hand for a moment before flipping the safety off. Her attention was turned back to the man and his wound."What happened? did one of those things bite you?"

"No problem...Pembroke, Ethan Pembroke." The man blinked at her ordeal. "Thats some fucked up shit." he says, now that she was up on her feet. He then chuckled at her predicament. "Yeah, kinda hard to shoot with that on." he teased, clasping his hand firm on his neck. "I did. Didn't see them coming. It doesn't matter, its not as bad as it looks, just twinges a lot, and I'm a big baby when it comes to pain." he chuckled, wiping his brow. He looked pale, but he kept his composure for the most part. "You have a vehicle? Its not safe here, this entire dorm's a morgue, and those who aren't dead are... well," he waves his gun towards the door, which was being pounded on by the creatures outside. "...that."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:04 pm

"Yeah I have a car but it was surrounded by those things outside, and that's the ones I could see like, I don't know how many people have been infected or what.."she trailed off as she remembered what the officer told her about not letting those things bite as she looked worringly at Ethan for a second as she weighed her options. If he was bitten there was a good chance he could turn, But the man was helpful and most importantly, knew how to use a gun. She figured it in her best interest to watch him closely, if he started to act like ol girl in the bathroom. she'd handle it. but for now, at least she wasn't alone." Alright, We should get a move on before those things figure out how to use the door"
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Brianna Phillips wrote:"Yeah I have a car but it was surrounded by those things outside, and that's the ones I could see like, I don't know how many people have been infected or what.."she trailed off as she remembered what the officer told her about not letting those things bite as she looked worringly at  Ethan for a second as she weighed her options. If he was bitten there was a good chance he could turn, But the man was helpful and most importantly, knew how to use a gun. She figured it in her best interest to watch him closely, if he started to act like ol girl in the bathroom. she'd handle it. but for now, at least she wasn't alone." Alright, We should get a move on before those things figure out how to use the door"

He pondered her response for a few moments, and noticed the worry. "Ah... good good. Well, its not safe here, probably not safe anywhere, my best bet would be to head to the police station. Come with me, we'll take the side entrance." he says, hobbling in the direction of the side entrance, he talked as he shuffled by. "I can provide you some cover from those... things, buy you time to get to your vehicle, but I'll need your help as well. Aside from you, I haven't run into anyone else healthy yet, but I haven't checked the entire campus yet. There still could be others, like you, who need help." he says, heavily hinting he wasn't going to come with her, as he turned the corner where the side exit was. Glass doors... terrible defense against those things outside, but the one advantage it had was that both Bri and Ethan could see the coast was clear through them. He gets close to the doors, checking his magazine. "How many clips do you have for your Glock?" He asked, looking back to her.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:33 pm

"I have..just the clip that came in the gun, I took it off a sheriff who died in the parking lot, I also got a knife, I don't want those things to get close enough to use it but. It's good to have a fail safe" Her voice was getting a bit shakey at the thought of going outside but..she had the safety off and if Ethan was gonna cover for her..she might be ok. "Be Careful Ethan as soon as I can get some help I'll be back for you and any survivors you find" She gave him a little reassuring nod before unzipping her bag. removing one of the heavy ass text books she had in there. If she was gonna run she was gonna need some more speed. the thick hardback made a loud thud on the floor as she moved towards the door.
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Brianna Phillips wrote:"I have..just the clip that came in the gun, I took it off a sheriff who died in the parking lot, I also got a knife, I don't want those things to get close enough to use it but. It's good to have a fail safe" Her voice was getting a bit shakey at the thought of going outside but..she had the safety off and if Ethan was gonna cover for her..she might be ok. "Be Careful Ethan as soon as I can get some help I'll be back for you and any survivors you find" She gave him a little reassuring nod before unzipping her bag. removing one of the heavy ass text books she had in there. If she was gonna run she was gonna need some more speed. the thick hardback made a loud thud on the floor as she moved towards the door.

"Heh, good luck returning those." He joked, upon the heavy thud of the books hitting the floor. "Here, take these, in case there's more in the city." He says, handing her two more magazines from his vest. "Don't worry about it, the security room's well stocked. Just, drive safe, and don't stop for anyone." he says as he stuffs the magazines into her bag. He then pulls out a paper from his note pad from one of his side packs, and wrote down a series of numbers, tearing the sheet off and then handed it to her. "This is the radio frequency for the security office. I'm gonna attempt to clear out the Campus, gather survivors in the Gym, the doors their are very solid, and its not too far from the security room. You hand this to the officers there, and tell them to attempt this frequency with the S.T.A.R.S. equipment, I, I think that should help break through the blackout we're suffering." He states, before looking out towards the parking lot again. "And I appreciate it." He says with content smile. "Okay, you ready?" He asked, there were a few creatures walking around in the distance, wailing as they shuffled like drunks coming out of Jack's.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:49 pm

She chuckled a little at his comment about returning the book"Yeah, I kinda think they'll understand in this case" feeling the clips being put into her bag she did a quick adjustment of her straps so she knew the bag wasn't gonna move around too much on her. As he handed her the paper with the radio contact she looked at it for a second to try and memorize it, before just neatly folding the paper and tucking it into her bra. Hey she didn't have pockets! girl has to improvise.Looking to Ethan she gave a quick nod "Ready..time to show why that track scholarship got me here"
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Brianna Phillips wrote:She chuckled a little at his comment about returning the book"Yeah, I kinda think they'll understand in this case" feeling the clips being put into her bag she did a quick adjustment of her straps so she knew the bag wasn't gonna move around too much on her. As he handed her the paper with the radio contact she looked at it for a second to try and memorize it, before just neatly folding the paper and tucking it into her bra. Hey she didn't have pockets! girl has to improvise.Looking to Ethan she gave a quick nod "Ready..time to show why that track scholarship got me here"

"Well go for gold, because the alternative is not pleasant." He says, checking his handgun another time, one hand on the door now. "Okay..." he pushed the door open, and quietly they slipped out to the parking lot again. He held the weapon in both hands as soon as they were out in the open. The number of these... infected people had suddenly grown into a small mob. About ten or twelve were tearing into the young man Bri had seen earlier, it was bizarre and grotesque as flesh was stripped away from him. 'Bathroom Becky' was among those accounted for. He got down on one knee, aiming at the closest, a nervous look on his face. "Don't look back, just run, and any I miss shoot without hesitation." Ethan states. A few seconds passed, "...go!" He whispered, his weapon locked and ready!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:25 pm

As soon as he said go she was out. and suddenly horrified at the scene of it being a small mob.. "It's alot but their slow, PUSH IT" echo'd through her head as she took and ran past a few of the shufflers, Not looking back or even to the side she focused on that teal colored Integra and pushed harder. her thighs burning as the gap was rapidly closing down!
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 05

The hordes of infected monstrosities closest to Bri turned towards her. Dozens of people, all in various stages of decay and decomposition stared at her with milky white eyes, or red bloodshot eyes. Some were so badly mutilated they had grave injuries and missing limbs, their skin a mottled bluish grey, covered in sores. Others were more fresh, and the fresher they were, the better they moved - and less injured they were. All however were near mindless moaning snarling monsters.

Attracted by Bri's footsteps, they shuffled towards her, the blind hunger evident in their guttral voices.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:18 am

The group became a horde..and all she could do aside from run her ass off was scream out "WHAT.THE.FUCK.DID I DO FOR THIS?!" she went from focused to being generally freaked out as she had the horde coming for her. she couldn't shoot them all but at least she was closing in on the Integra. bag was slung slightly to snatch the keys out of her side pocket really quick, She hoped Ethan was still shooting at the pack at least.
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:29 am

Brianna Phillips wrote:The group became a horde..and all she could do aside from run her ass off was scream out "WHAT.THE.FUCK.DID I DO FOR THIS?!" she went from focused to being generally freaked out as she had the horde coming for her. she couldn't shoot them all but at least she was closing in on the Integra. bag was slung slightly to snatch the keys out of her side pocket really quick, She hoped Ethan was still shooting at the pack at least.

Ethan indeed started firing from where he was, braining several infected and the loud pops of his pistol drawing the attention of the rest. "Go on! Get out of here! Don't talk, just go!" he called out to her as the Zombies turned their heads to face him, and started shambling towards him.

He finished his clip as he started walking away, reloading as he went, continuing to draw the infected away from Brianna.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brianna Phillips Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 am

"Easier said when you're not the one being chased by half the friggin school!" she yelled out as she finally reached the car. door was unlocked as she quickly slipped inside. closing and locking the door behind her. clutch was pressed in as she fired up the car up. Looking to the horde for a second she shot them the finger with both hands before putting the car into first, turning the wheel as she pulled out of the space, a sickening THUD went under the car as she rolled over one of the undead.
Brianna Phillips
Brianna Phillips
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:39 am

Brianna Phillips wrote:"Easier said when you're not the one being chased by half the friggin school!" she yelled out as she finally reached the car. door was unlocked as she quickly slipped inside. closing and locking the door behind her. clutch was pressed in as she fired up the car up. Looking to the horde for a second she shot them the finger with both hands before putting the car into first, turning the wheel as she pulled out of the space,  a sickening THUD went under the car as she rolled over one of the undead.

Ethan simply popped off more rounds when Bri yelled, desperate to keep the attention of the infected on him, and while mostly successful - a couple did turn their heads in Brianna's direction as she flipped them the bird, before she took off, running over some of the stragglers of the horde in her escape.

All other prey in the area now gone, the undead all turned on Ethan as he ran back inside.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

September 24th.... 1998...

An hour after 'Bathroom Becky' Incident....

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Icng__beach_bum_by_sneedham507_dcbpqis_fullview_by_reikothegwen_dcwphv7-pre

Elena relaxed on that Hawaiian beach, her warm olive skin cooling off in the shadow of the red and white umbrella. Arms folded behind her head, she smiles stupidly upon the bright blue horizon and stretch of beautiful ocean. Her taut blue bikini was revealing, giving the other beach goers a preview of her toned, athletic build. Tall, tan and curvy, she was a basking beauty in this tropical environment. She reached out for another canned beer from the cooler, raising it to her lips. "I know I shouldn't drink, I'm still studying for a big test. That party was a wild one though... how the hell we get to Hawaii, anyway? I wonder if Brianna's running around here too... didn't see her at the party, must be working over at the Umbrella office~" She says out loud, looking up at the red and white umbrella again, giggling at the appearance- it looked just like the company logo! She closed her eyes, listening to what sounded like Bri's radio... when the static blurred with the crashing waves, her breathing steadily becoming hard and shallow, a tight knot in her chest was forming and she rolled onto her side in the reclining chair....

POP!

Elena tossed around in her bed, her large 36 DD's flattened against the mattress, bringing discomfort to the slumbering maiden who's right wrist was tangled in the wires of her desk clock. With a dead weight drop of her arm, the clock pulled an empty wine cooler bottle with it, both slipping from the end stand with a loud pop! The bottle didn't smash, but rolled under her bed as the startled Elena roused, lifting her head with a gasp- sleepy lidded blue eyes glancing over to where her alarm clock had been a moment prior. She had half rolled in her startled awake state, and the woman flailed, unplugging her alarm clock as she fell out of bed! "OOf!" She grunts, landing on her curvy rear. The tiny green shorts which hugged her hips hiked a little, her breasts jiggled and bobbed behind the taut white tank top as her back hit the floor! She winced, laying on her back for a few moments longer before finally lifting her heavy chest up with a pronounced bounce. "Ugh... what time is it?" She asked herself, running her left hand through her center part, shiny black bangs falling over her fingers. She blinks as her right hand felt the glass bottle under the bed, pulling it out and looking at it. "Oh right... that party last night. Steve was crazy..." she blinked, turning her head to the right and sighed with relief to see she wasn't sharing a bed with the cute freshman. She had some standards! She rubbed her eyes, setting the bottle and her yanked out alarm clock back to the end stand, before tossing the bottle into the nearby trash. All she needed now was the RA to see that and she'd be in a world of shit... when she remembered that the Room Adviser was a pushover party girl herself. She blinked her long lashes, yawning as she stretched her arms high; her springy bosom rising and falling as she stretched her torso side to side.

She looked over to the mirror, and blinked at her unkempt form glaring back at her:

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Elena_sleepwear_nips_lh_bf_by_reikothegwen-dcglpcx

Her long black hair all in tangles, her nipples embossing the fabric of her tank, her curvy rear filling out those green short shorts she used for pjs... She turned to the window beside her closet, and opened it wide, sticking her head and shoulders out. Her massive breasts hung and bobbled beneath her, as her blurry vision tried to make out the school clock tower's time, since her alarm clock had been 'untimely' disposed of due to her awkward sleeping habits. For all she knew, she did sleep with Steve last night, but he fled to avoid a black eye...

She yawned, rubbing her eyes again to try and clear the haziness from them, and when she reopened them felt her stomach knot inside her. "Ah fuck... I overslept! I missed the big game!!" She screamed, slamming her window closed. Her raven black hair swayed with her movements as she looked over to the door. It was oddly silent... so perhaps the game was still in session? Or the campus was having the victory party elsewhere. She sighed, rubbing her neck. Well... should go and shower up at least. Can't go out looking like this. She thought, slipping on her pink fuzzy bath slippers, a bag containing a fuzzy pink towel, shampoo and conditioner, and coconut scented body lather. She cupped her mouth, yawning, before stepping out of her room and into the hall. Unlike some of the rooms, Elena's didn't come equipped with a shower. She had to take one downstairs in the bathroom, or at Bri's when she was home.

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Elena_sleepwear_nips_lh_by_reikothegwen_dcglp1o-pre

Her steps were muffled on the tile surface of the second floor, the sleepy eyed Elena walking over to Bri's room, noticing the light on beneath the door. Elena knocked. No response. She knocked again, but this time spoke up: "Yo... Bri? You home? Mind if I come in and use your shower? I over slept big time..." she yawned. She stood there in the silent hallway for a full minute before she knocked once more. "Hello?" She called through the door, sleepishly pressing her chest against the door- her large bust flattened against the frame, her nose as well as she leaned forwards and yawned, her nose also flattening on the side, making Elena's cool husky voice sound distorted and nasally. Again no response. Elena rolled back her eyes and sighed. Ugh... she's probably out getting food or perhaps even at the game... she wanted to go if I remember right... Elena thought, the Filipina turning her blue eyed gaze towards a set of stairs leading down to the first floor. She rubbed her eyes as she made her way down the steps, her blurry vision unable to make out much on the first floor as she hit the ground level, the overhead light was seemingly out, but the bathroom light was on. The said bathroom to her right was open somewhat, and Elena pushed her way through, unaware of the grisly scene that had transpired over an hour ago with Bri in this exact same spot...

It was oddly cold in the room, and a nice new feature to the room was a shattered mirror and stained sinks. "Ugh... smells like vomit..." she grimaced, shaking her head, her long black hair swaying against the small of her back as she wrinkled her nose in disgust. She half slipped on something that looked like rotting cheese pizza under her foot, and shivered violently in disgust. "Ugh, gross! Must be a victory party..." she sighed. This at least meant that her friends would be somewhat close by at least. She stepped into the shower room partition of the bathroom, placing her things on a small open cubby. She removed her slippers, her top, allowing those large DD's to swing free from any form of support, followed by her green cloth shorts and her neon green thong. She pulled out the bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body lather, before replacing them with her bed clothes. The air was cool, and it made her nipples slightly hard as she ambles over to the facets. She pulled the sheet close, sure she was alone but out of habit anyway, and turned the facet to the left. Hot water jet streamed over her lovely olive flesh; cascading down her voluptuous model like body, down her soft tanned curves and jiggly flesh. She closed her long dark lashes, blushing as the heat and water had a stimulating effect on her; letting the hot water mat her hair to her silky body as she stood there in absolute bliss.

Steam clouds bellowed out from the echoing shower room, fogging up the mirrors in the bathroom while the sound of water continued to putter and plat in the empty, blue tiled room.
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:38 pm

[From here]

Upon entering, Zoey sighed. The first floor was a mess, and there was a rancid skunk or rotting garbage smell in the air. "Party central..." She shrugged, walking towards her room when she hears the shower running from the shared bathroom. Curious, Zoey approaches, and hears a familiar voice. Smirking devilishly, she returns to her room and undresses. Grabbing a plain white towel, she walks over from her room to the custodian's closet, grabbing the metal bucket and fills it with cold water from the hose inside the maintenance room.

She then stalks her way into the showers, removing her towel from her naked body, letting her well endowed D-Cup bosom to bounce as the fabric fell away from her curvy body. She gets close to Elena, feeling the steamy shower's water fleck across her body when she wordlessly dumps the bucket of cold water over Elena's head! She at that point backs up, and then breaks out laughing!

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Poison' 'Poison'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue119/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/13Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupacabra Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:19 am

(from here)

Drawn by the heat and voices... the large creature peeked into the room where the women had been bathing, only to climb up and spread itself onto a wall when one of them shrieked due to the cold water splashing down on them...
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:04 am

Zoey Wright wrote:[From here]

Upon entering, Zoey sighed. The first floor was a mess, and there was a rancid skunk or rotting garbage smell in the air. "Party central..." She shrugged, walking towards her room when she hears the shower running from the shared bathroom. Curious, Zoey approaches, and hears a familiar voice. Smirking devilishly, she returns to her room and undresses. Grabbing a plain white towel, she walks over from her room to the custodian's closet, grabbing the metal bucket and fills it with cold water from the hose inside the maintenance room.

She then stalks her way into the showers, removing her towel from her naked body, letting her well endowed D-Cup bosom to bounce as the fabric fell away from her curvy body. She gets close to Elena, feeling the steamy shower's water fleck across her body when she wordlessly dumps the bucket of cold water over Elena's head! She at that point backs up, and then breaks out laughing!

Elena is lost to the bliss of the steam, before she is suddenly splashed with cold water! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" she screeched!

"J-JESUS!!" Elena spat, turning around, furious with Zoey Wright's prank! Water runs down her naked, toned body as she glares daggers into her dorm mate's eyes:

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Dcwxcse-0c65a46d-833d-41c4-8b77-d839b1785b73

"F-fuck you bitch! You better be running back to your room before I beat your ass for that stunt! She exclaimed, approaching Zoey, not embarrassed showing off her body to the woman, as she would, in one way or another, get her sorted before she fled to the safety of her room!
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Zoey Wright likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupacabra Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:09 am

The creature blinked its beady eyes and scurried down the hall, as the light pained its eyes! It thrust a claw into one of the lights as it moved along the ceiling!
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:45 am

September 24th.... 1998...

An hour after 'Bathroom Becky' Incident....

Rebecka yawned, driving the jeep back from the St. Michael's Clocktower, leaving her standard issue M92F and magazines with her relief. There was the big game going on in the city, but she couldn't care less... she wanted to slip out of this uniform, take a shower, and go to bed. She preferred the darkness of the night, and she didn't have classes till later in the evening so she could rest up till then. She pulled up into the parking lot, and noticed some... odd activity, smashed windows of cars and the like. "Huh... weird." She yawned, thinking it was a victory party prank that went a bit far.

She entered the Women's Dorms, and headed to her room opposite of the community bathroom and showers... blinking as she thought she saw something skittering down the hall on the ceiling... shrugging it off, she unlocked the door and entered. Her room mate Zoey was likely working at Burger Kong at the mall... which made her a little hungry. Still, she decided to undress, grabbing her clothes for later in the day, a pair of tight fitting jeans, purple panties and bra, a T-shirt with Cyrillic on it, the usual. She hangs her security uniform but tosses the jacket onto her clothes for it was comfy to have, and after removing her bra and panties she wore currently, Becky grabs a towel, wraps it around her curvaceous and stocky form, then slips on her slippers before heading to the shower room.

She appeared to be alone, though it reeked like rotting garbage, Becky ignored the broken mirror to the far end as well, and the fact someone left most of the faucets on. "Eh, pranks keep coming.." she yawns, removing her towel she slips into one of the booths and closes the door behind her. The hot water cascades down her body, the 5'5 curvy twenty three year old moans softly as the soothing water rushes down her ample form. She lather's and shampoos herself in the steamy waters... and for a moment, thought she heard someone else enter one of the nearby stalls.

She ignores it for the time being, and rinses the suds and soap from her hair... then a loud shriek causes her to jump! Her large green eyes blink open, and she hears Zoey's familiar evil snicker and Elena Rojas' angry voice snapping at her.

"What's going on in here, ladies?" Rebecka asked, wiping her face with a smaller towel as she steps out of the stall, with her other towel wrapped around her buxom frame:

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-d79453639f628c2c197c7bc6c7fce492

"Haven't there been enough pranks for one day?" She giggled, before turning to Zoey. "What are you doing back? I thought you had work?"
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 am

Elena Rojas wrote:

Elena is lost to the bliss of the steam, before she is suddenly splashed with cold water! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" she screeched!

"J-JESUS!!" Elena spat, turning around, furious with Zoey Wright's prank! Water runs down her naked, toned body as she glares daggers into her dorm mate's eyes:

"F-fuck you bitch! You better be running back to your room before I beat your ass for that stunt! She exclaimed, approaching Zoey, not embarrassed showing off her body to the woman, as she would, in one way or another, get her sorted before she fled to the safety of her room!

Zoey laughed as she backed away from the charging Elena, who still managed to grab her into a headlock and tried to smother her to death with her tits or wring her neck with those strong arms she had, but it was then she heard her roomie come out of one of the other stalls, and bouncing with no abandon:

Rebecka Kriska wrote:

"What's going on in here, ladies?" Rebecka asked, wiping her face with a smaller towel as she steps out of the stall, with her other towel wrapped around her buxom frame:

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-d79453639f628c2c197c7bc6c7fce492

"Haven't there been enough pranks for one day?" She giggled, before turning to Zoey. "What are you doing back? I thought you had work?"

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Image0

"...Stop being a show off, Rebecka!" Zoey whined, voice albeit muffled by Elena's choking grip! "Its not a contest when you bring those monsters into the game!"

After a moment or two of confusion from both women, she finally answered her roomie's question: "Oh, yeah, I quit. Also... can you please let me go Elena! You're killin' me with your ballistics man!!" She strained, trying to pull the woman's arm off her!

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue119/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/13Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:25 am

Zoey Wright wrote:
Elena Rojas wrote:

Zoey laughed as she backed away from the charging Elena, who still managed to grab her into a headlock and tried to smother her to death with her tits or wring her neck with those strong arms she had, but it was then she heard her roomie come out of one of the other stalls, and bouncing with no abandon:

Rebecka Kriska wrote:

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Image0

"...Stop being a show off, Rebecka!" Zoey whined, voice albeit muffled by Elena's choking grip! "Its not a contest when you bring those monsters into the game!"

After a moment or two of confusion from both women, she finally answered her roomie's question: "Oh, yeah, I quit. Also... can you please let me go Elena! You're killin' me with your ballistics man!!" She strained, trying to pull the woman's arm off her!

Elena just simply nodded to Rebecka to acknowledge her presence, continuing to throttle Zoey. "Not till you're dead, Burger-Brain!" She hissed, but it was around then... she heard something crash outside... She paused, and lets Zoey go, before looking at the other two. "You girls hear that...?" She asked, before heading back to her cubby for her neon green thong, her green dolphin shorts and tank top.

While the other two followed, she slid her thong on, the dolphin shorts and the tank top, her body still wet that her skin bled through her white tank with ease:

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Elena_wet_pjs

She turned to the other women with her large blue eyes. "It sounded like glass shattering or something." She then headed out into the hall, looking around for the sign of the culprit... and could see smashed glass down at the end of the hall where it was very dark... She suddenly remembered how eerie it was again. Where was everyone? Why was it so dark suddenly? Nothing really made sense. She could hear a radio cackling somewhere down the hall, one of the Campus Security guards roaming about... could hear them shuffling towards them, but couldn't see them. "Hello?" She called out.
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupacabra Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:47 pm

A loud shrill scream echoed down the hall at the trio of women, as a large creature descended upon the shambling corpse of a security guard and engulfed them with a single bite! Tossing the corpse back, it chewed and suckled the blood of the zombie before crushing its head and swallowing them whole...

It's beady eyes glanced up, blinking and body twitching as it stared at the women... before rushing at them and struck out with its long gangly claws!
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:55 pm

"Con...test?" Rebecka inquired, confused as her own bosom jiggled.

She then turned to Elena, and followed her out. "What? What's going on?" she asked, following the woman into the hall. "Everything okay?" She asked, when the loud shriek disturbed them. She turned to the creature down the hall with disbelief at first till-

Chupacabra wrote:A loud shrill scream echoed down the hall at the trio of women, as a large creature descended upon the shambling corpse of a security guard and engulfed them with a single bite! Tossing the corpse back, it chewed and suckled the blood of the zombie before crushing its head and swallowing them whole...

It's beady eyes glanced up, blinking and body twitching as it stared at the women... before rushing at them and struck out with its long gangly claws!

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-ae592a27640857b1a706388013501d8c

-The claw was just out of reach!

B-BOING!!

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-5f9ca8cc79edea76ba6bb4a1f39429e3

Her breasts bobbing free of their minimal containment, her body was completely exposed to all involved! She blinked, and glanced down as she realized her towel now draped around her ass, blushing maddeningly she gasped, then puts together the tall, impossibly wide creature standing before them! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!" She screamed, letting the towel drop, running quickly, naked, to her room across the way!
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Zoey Wright and Chupacabra like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:17 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:"Con...test?" Rebecka inquired, confused as her own bosom jiggled.

She then turned to Elena, and followed her out. "What? What's going on?" she asked, following the woman into the hall. "Everything okay?" She asked, when the loud shriek disturbed them. She turned to the creature down the hall with disbelief at first till-

Chupacabra wrote:A loud shrill scream echoed down the hall at the trio of women, as a large creature descended upon the shambling corpse of a security guard and engulfed them with a single bite! Tossing the corpse back, it chewed and suckled the blood of the zombie before crushing its head and swallowing them whole...

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-ae592a27640857b1a706388013501d8c

-The claw was just out of reach!

B-BOING!!

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-5f9ca8cc79edea76ba6bb4a1f39429e3

Her breasts bobbing free of their minimal containment, her body was completely exposed to all involved! She blinked, and glanced down as she realized her towel now draped around her ass, blushing maddeningly she gasped, then puts together the tall, impossibly wide creature standing before them! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!" She screamed, letting the towel drop, running quickly, naked, to her room across the way!

Zoey was already running to the dorm before her roomie decided to make a move! She waved her inside, and turned to Elena. "ELENA! HURRY!" She screamed.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Chupacabra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next