Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus Road

+3
Jack Cavanaugh
Chupacabra
Claire Hanrahan
7 posters

Go down

Campus Road Empty Campus Road

Post by Claire Hanrahan Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:45 am

Claire found it odd that there were no transmissions from HQ for over an hour now, but the sound of sirens still in the warm September air concerned her. "The hell is going on out there?" She asked herself, riding solo on this patrol, pulling over teens and looking for drunks. The Sargent didn't particularly care for this work, but someone had to do it. She sipped her cold coffee as she tried the radio again, and got nothing but static. "Damn... still? What the fuck..." She sighed, setting the Styrofoam cup back into its cup holder, and tried her handset on her shoulder. "Officer Sargent Claire Hanrahan, Car 511. Radio Check. Testing. 1. 2. 3. Any nearby Officers respond? Over." She waited... and waited.... and waited. Nothing.

This is beyond spooky, the station playing a prank on me or something? Perhaps its an overload in calls? On that note... where the hell is everyone? She didn't mean just her comrades, but people. Traffic was at an all time low today, and there was no reason for it! She probably seen two cars in about an hour, and this was a campus road! Did anyone get back from the Big Game? She sighed, sitting back in her seat again, and continued trying the radio. "This is Officer Sargent Claire Hanrahan..." She resumed.
Claire Hanrahan
Claire Hanrahan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Campus Road Empty Re: Campus Road

Post by Chupacabra Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:17 am

(released here)

As the patrol car slowly made its way down the road, a large shadowy shape skittered across the road behind it in the direction of the campus dorms...
Chupacabra
Chupacabra
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu May 12, 2022 6:12 am

(from here)

Having taken the Griffin Road route to the Campus to avoid the main stretch and city's interior given the number of crashing vehicles the occupants of the Toyota could hear since re-entering Raccoon City, the campus was in view now. He could see the police lights of a cruiser up ahead, but he turned abruptly and headed towards the dorm side of the campus. He could see the parkinglot up ahead, but instead rolled the dark vehicle towards the bushes, to obscure it to keep it out of sight of potential thieves given the situation. He parked the truck, and then looked back to the other two. "So, you both know your way around this place, huh?" He asked. "So which of you want to take the lead? I can make better use of my rifle from the back." he explained as he removed the AR-15 from the mounting hooks, stepping outside of the truck with the weapon slung on his shoulder. "Or, I suppose I could simply... wander aimlessly ahead?" he sighed. "Any of you, aside from Becka here have a weapon?" He asked the other two.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue5/5Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue20/20Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue11/15Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue15/20Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Rebecka Kriska likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Thu May 12, 2022 6:21 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:(from here)

Having taken the Griffin Road route to the Campus to avoid the main stretch and city's interior given the number of crashing vehicles the occupants of the Toyota could hear since re-entering Raccoon City, the campus was in view now. He could see the police lights of a cruiser up ahead, but he turned abruptly and headed towards the dorm side of the campus. He could see the parkinglot up ahead, but instead rolled the dark vehicle towards the bushes, to obscure it to keep it out of sight of potential thieves given the situation. He parked the truck, and then looked back to the other two. "So, you both know your way around this place, huh?" He asked. "So which of you want to take the lead? I can make better use of my rifle from the back." he explained as he removed the AR-15 from the mounting hooks, stepping outside of the truck with the weapon slung on his shoulder. "Or, I suppose I could simply... wander aimlessly ahead?" he sighed. "Any of you, aside from Becka here have a weapon?" He asked the other two.

Rebecka removed herself from the vehicle... and didn't realize how much taller Jack was in comparison to her 5'5. He wasn't a skinny shit either, but not overweight. She approved. She smiled, and brandished her .380. "Zoey's got nothing but me for protection." She explained, before sighing. "If I could head back to the Security Office at the hospital I would have my security issue on hand. Of all the days I decided to put it back before leaving..." she sighed, stretching her body, making certain places jiggle more than others- purposefully.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue120/120Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue13/30Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue0/0Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Thu May 12, 2022 6:25 am

Zoey slid out of the vehicle after Becky, and hugged her from behind as she saw her showing off her goods to the taller Jack. "So... you do like him, eh?" She teased under her breath into her ear, backing away before she could retaliate! "Yeah, I've got nothing but Becky here as a shield. Still... I'm a little nervous returning to the Campus. Again, those bat things... they're fucking terrifying!"

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Poison' 'Poison'
Campus Road Left_bar_bleue119/120Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Campus Road Left_bar_bleue9/13Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Thu May 12, 2022 6:28 am

Amanda closed the door to her side of the truck, and walked around, hands in her pockets. "I've got no weapons at all." She answered. "Didn't think I needed any driving to Raccoon City. I need to check the dorms though, to see if my friend's still around." She explained. "So what's the plan then? Do we just...move in one group? Split up?" She asked.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)90x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Campus Road Left_bar_bleue30/30Campus Road Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Rebecka Kriska and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu May 12, 2022 6:40 am

Jack coughed as he looked away from Rebecka's... distractions. Looking at Amanda, he pondered what they should do, and he didn't really like the idea of being the one in charge of everything, yet... they apparently put that responsibility on him. Shit... talk about peer pressure... He thought to himself, before glancing up. "Well, the best way to go about this is those with weapons take a partner and one group heads to the Gymnasium, the other to the dorms." He explained. He turned to Zoey, and coughed into his fist. "Ahem, so Zoey- lead the way to the fitness center, and Rebecka go with Amanda to the Dorms. Given you're a Room Advisor, you should know that building's layout better than any of us." He explained, reasonably.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Zoey Wright and Rebecka Kriska like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Thu May 12, 2022 7:15 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack coughed as he looked away from Rebecka's... distractions. Looking at Amanda, he pondered what they should do, and he didn't really like the idea of being the one in charge of everything, yet... they apparently put that responsibility on him. Shit... talk about peer pressure... He thought to himself, before glancing up. "Well, the best way to go about this is those with weapons take a partner and one group heads to the Gymnasium, the other to the dorms." He explained. He turned to Zoey, and coughed into his fist. "Ahem, so Zoey- lead the way to the fitness center, and Rebecka go with Amanda to the Dorms. Given you're a Room Advisor, you should know that building's layout better than any of us." He explained, reasonably.

"Aww, guess you won't be able to flirt and get to know one another this way, Becky~" She teased Rebecka, before trotting over to Jack. "I'm with Rambo!" She giggled. "The Gym isn't too far from the classroom building, so it should be a short walk from the dorms as well." she explained, looking back to Becky and sticking out her tongue at her.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Fri May 13, 2022 2:33 am

Zoey Wright wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack coughed as he looked away from Rebecka's... distractions. Looking at Amanda, he pondered what they should do, and he didn't really like the idea of being the one in charge of everything, yet... they apparently put that responsibility on him. Shit... talk about peer pressure... He thought to himself, before glancing up. "Well, the best way to go about this is those with weapons take a partner and one group heads to the Gymnasium, the other to the dorms." He explained. He turned to Zoey, and coughed into his fist. "Ahem, so Zoey- lead the way to the fitness center, and Rebecka go with Amanda to the Dorms. Given you're a Room Advisor, you should know that building's layout better than any of us." He explained, reasonably.

"Aww, guess you won't be able to flirt and get to know one another this way, Becky~" She teased Rebecka, before trotting over to Jack. "I'm with Rambo!" She giggled. "The Gym isn't too far from the classroom building, so it should be a short walk from the dorms as well." she explained, looking back to Becky and sticking out her tongue at her.

"Shut it Zoe...!" she said to Zoey, before glancing back to Jack. "I can understand the logic behind doing that, but I think its better if we stick as a team personally. Again, if we run into one of those bat things? I doubt my pistol's gonna put much of a dent in it, unlike that slick rifle of yours." Rebecka explained. "Besides," she puts her hands on her hips and leaned a little forwards. "If we find more weapons, you'll be able to teach these two how to use'em, right? I think I recall you now, you taught firearm safety at Kendo's a while back, right?" She asked with a smile. "I didn't get you as an instructor, some other guy, but I remember the scarf now, all of a sudden. I had to get training for my job with Scutum." she further added.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Jack Cavanaugh and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri May 13, 2022 2:40 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Zoey Wright wrote:

"Shut it Zoe...!" she said to Zoey, before glancing back to Jack. "I can understand the logic behind doing that, but I think its better if we stick as a team personally. Again, if we run into one of those bat things? I doubt my pistol's gonna put much of a dent in it, unlike that slick rifle of yours." Rebecka explained. "Besides," she puts her hands on her hips and leaned a little forwards. "If we find more weapons, you'll be able to teach these two how to use'em, right? I think I recall you now, you taught firearm safety at Kendo's a while back, right?" She asked with a smile. "I didn't get you as an instructor, some other guy, but I remember the scarf now, all of a sudden. I had to get training for my job with Scutum." she further added.

Yeah, that's a valid point... I hate to send them off into something more dangerous. I'm just trying to deflect the responsibility and find Rin and get the hell out of here... yeah, not cool. Lets be cool. Okay... He thought when Rebecka added the firearms safety classes. He tugged the scarf a little tighter against his neck and nodded. "That's right, in spring for the last two years. Just an assistant though." he corrected. He turned to Amanda then Zoe, and then looked back to Rebecka. "Okay then, we'll go together as a group. Which area do we want to check first?"
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Zoey Wright, Rebecka Kriska and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Harvester Tue May 17, 2022 2:46 am

(from here)

There had been, the sound of heavy gunfire not too far from the group. The sound of something... inhuman screaming even above the booming automatic fire! It seemed to last less than thirty seconds, the gunfire subsiding after a lone 'pop' of a smaller caliber weapon... then silence. It seemed to be coming from the dorms, however...
The Harvester
The Harvester
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Zoey Wright, Rebecka Kriska and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Fri May 20, 2022 3:32 am

Zoey shivered at the sound of the inhuman scream, huddling close to Jack who had the big God damn rifle! "W-well not where ever the fuck that's coming from!" She replied to Jack, as they all heard gunfire resonating followed by more inhuman cries. She never hears something so fucking evil in her life! It was like hearing the voices of the damned tearing into her head, it was maddening as well as terrifying! "I don't like that... not one bit..." she whimpered.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Rebecka Kriska, Jack Cavanaugh and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Fri May 20, 2022 3:35 am

"What the fuck was that?" Amanda asked, before the not too distant sound of rapid gunfire could be heard. "Wait, machine guns?! Does that mean the military are here?" She asked, turning to Jack. She could imagine that an organization such as the Army could be able to handle whatever was going on in Raccoon City easily enough.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Fri May 20, 2022 3:40 am

Rebecka turned sharply to the cry and reacted similarly to everyone else, but corrected Amanda. "No... those sound like an AK-47, a lot heavier." She says, before glancing back to Jack. "My... crazy Uncle has a couple in Missouri. I got to fire it a couple times." she said with a shrug, before glancing over towards the direction of the women's dorm hall. "Yeah... and I'm pretty sure its from the parking lot right in front of the Ladies Dorm building too..." She explained, with a slight apprehensive gulp.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Fri May 20, 2022 11:59 pm

Jack felt a cold chill run up his spine. He had been hunting in the Raccoon area for most of his life, and he never heard of a more shrill scream in his life. Whatever that is, it sounds pissed. We should probably stay well away from that area... He thought, about to correct Amanda when Rebecka spoke up:

Rebecka Kriska wrote:Rebecka turned sharply to the cry and reacted similarly to everyone else, but corrected Amanda. "No... those sound like an AK-47, a lot heavier." She says, before glancing back to Jack. "My... crazy Uncle has a couple in Missouri. I got to fire it a couple times." she said with a shrug, before glancing over towards the direction of the women's dorm hall. "Yeah... and I'm pretty sure its from the parking lot right in front of the Ladies Dorm building too..." She explained, with a slight apprehensive gulp.

He glanced over to the woman, blinking. "Yeah, good ear. I've only used one at a show a couple years back in a gunshow at New Orleans a year or two back. Definitely not a 5.56 which would sound more like my gun." he explained, whilst also complimenting Rebecka. She however added that the sound of which all this transpired seemed to be coming from the direction of one of the locations they needed to hit up. "Shit..." he sighed, rubbing his chin. "Crap... I, I could scout ahead and check if its safe for us to explore? The Gymnasium is past those buildings anyway, right? So regardless... we gotta go this way, one way or another." he explained.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat May 21, 2022 5:51 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack felt a cold chill run up his spine. He had been hunting in the Raccoon area for most of his life, and he never heard of a more shrill scream in his life. Whatever that is, it sounds pissed. We should probably stay well away from that area... He thought, about to correct Amanda when Rebecka spoke up:

Rebecka Kriska wrote:Rebecka turned sharply to the cry and reacted similarly to everyone else, but corrected Amanda. "No... those sound like an AK-47, a lot heavier." She says, before glancing back to Jack. "My... crazy Uncle has a couple in Missouri. I got to fire it a couple times." she said with a shrug, before glancing over towards the direction of the women's dorm hall. "Yeah... and I'm pretty sure its from the parking lot right in front of the Ladies Dorm building too..." She explained, with a slight apprehensive gulp.

He glanced over to the woman, blinking. "Yeah, good ear. I've only used one at a show a couple years back in a gunshow at New Orleans a year or two back. Definitely not a 5.56 which would sound more like my gun." he explained, whilst also complimenting Rebecka. She however added that the sound of which all this transpired seemed to be coming from the direction of one of the locations they needed to hit up. "Shit..." he sighed, rubbing his chin. "Crap... I, I could scout ahead and check if its safe for us to explore? The Gymnasium is past those buildings anyway, right? So regardless... we gotta go this way, one way or another." he explained.

Rebecka smirked. "I know more than I let on~" She chimed, but when he brought up the idea of going ahead alone, she shook her head. "Like hell you are. Again, we'll move better together, and can at least distract... whatever that thing is. Like you said, we gotta head that way anyway." She added with a wink. She turned to the other two. "Besides... leaving us behind? Doesn't leave us properly defended." She then glanced back to him, smirking with her wrists on her hips.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Sat May 21, 2022 5:52 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack felt a cold chill run up his spine. He had been hunting in the Raccoon area for most of his life, and he never heard of a more shrill scream in his life. Whatever that is, it sounds pissed. We should probably stay well away from that area... He thought, about to correct Amanda when Rebecka spoke up:

Rebecka smirked. "I know more than I let on~" She chimed, but when he brought up the idea of going ahead alone, she shook her head. "Like hell you are. Again, we'll move better together, and can at least distract... whatever that thing is. Like you said, we gotta head that way anyway." She added with a wink. She turned to the other two. "Besides... leaving us behind? Doesn't leave us properly defended." She then glanced back to him, smirking with her wrists on her hips.

"My girl Becky, always knowing what to say!" She says now scooting over to Rebecka from behind and smacking the woman's ass! "Still," she said, as she ran over to Amanda. "We'll be walking where ever that thing is too..." she shivered.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Sat May 21, 2022 5:54 am

Amanda shrugged. "She's right," she said in reference to Rebecka. "I'd rather not meet whoever's over there, but if my friend's still in that building, I need to check it out." She declared.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat May 21, 2022 6:01 am

Jack raised a brow at Zoey's antics as she slapped Rebecka's ass, as he turned to face her and the others. "Well, alrighty then..." he says, unslinging the rifle from his shoulder and slipped the safety switch to SEMI. "Let's head out then. I'll lead. If its something we can't handle, I want you ladies to head back to the truck." He says, ruffling for his keys, and then tossed them to Amanda. "You drive stick? I hope one of you ladies do." He said, before looking towards the Campus. "Cuz if we're hit, we need to run like the wind..."
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Rebecka Kriska likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat May 21, 2022 6:35 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack raised a brow at Zoey's antics as she slapped Rebecka's ass, as he turned to face her and the others. "Well, alrighty then..." he says, unslinging the rifle from his shoulder and slipped the safety switch to SEMI. "Let's head out then. I'll lead. If its something we can't handle, I want you ladies to head back to the truck." He says, ruffling for his keys, and then tossed them to Amanda. "You drive stick? I hope one of you ladies do." He said, before looking towards the Campus. "Cuz if we're hit, we need to run like the wind..."

Rebecka raised her hand. "I do, if you need someone who can drive stick."
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Sat May 21, 2022 6:37 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack raised a brow at Zoey's antics as she slapped Rebecka's ass, as he turned to face her and the others. "Well, alrighty then..." he says, unslinging the rifle from his shoulder and slipped the safety switch to SEMI. "Let's head out then. I'll lead. If its something we can't handle, I want you ladies to head back to the truck." He says, ruffling for his keys, and then tossed them to Amanda. "You drive stick? I hope one of you ladies do." He said, before looking towards the Campus. "Cuz if we're hit, we need to run like the wind..."

Amanda caught the keys, and when Rebecka chimed in, was glad. "Great, knock yourself out. I don't." she replied, tossing the keys to the buxom woman. She then turned to Jack. "Does... it concern you we haven't heard anything else? No more gunfire? No more monster noises?"
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat May 21, 2022 6:42 am

Amanda Ryan wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:

Amanda caught the keys, and when Rebecka chimed in, was glad. "Great, knock yourself out. I don't." she replied, tossing the keys to the buxom woman. She then turned to Jack. "Does... it concern you we haven't heard anything else? No more gunfire? No more monster noises?"

Rebecka caught the keys, and smirked. "Thanks." she then half turned to Jack, and slid the keys in her back pocket in a purposefully playful display, hoping to catch his eye. She then winked at him, then took a moment to listen. "Hmm... we could hope whoever it is got away, or they killed what was making the sounds... but I don't think so." She says, gravely. "Still... we won't know till we find out for ourselves, right Jack?" She asked, nudging the man in the shoulder slightly, sliding in close~
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat May 21, 2022 7:02 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Amanda Ryan wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:

Rebecka caught the keys, and smirked. "Thanks." she then half turned to Jack, and slid the keys in her back pocket in a purposefully playful display, hoping to catch his eye. She then winked at him, then took a moment to listen. "Hmm... we could hope whoever it is got away, or they killed what was making the sounds... but I don't think so." She says, gravely. "Still... we won't know till we find out for ourselves, right Jack?" She asked, nudging the man in the shoulder slightly, sliding in close~

Jack flustered again, and glanced away, towards the goal in mind. "R-right...  okay, now we're all set and situated," he began, clearing his throat, trying to regain his momentary loss of composure. "...let's get a move on. Rebecka, take the rea... fall back to the end, Amanda and Zoey stick behind me and in front of Becca." He stumbled somewhat, but managed to express the plan. Again... why now of all times do people seem to find me... interesting? Unless I'm reading this all wrong... ugh... this kinda blows, but kinda... kinda rocks too. He thought, blushing as he pulled his neckerchief closer to his face again. "Okay, follow me."

Jack began to lead the ladies towards the parking lot.

(here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down