Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynn Valley

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Lynn Valley

Post by Rebecka Kriska Thu May 12, 2022 12:12 am

Zoey Wright wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Security huh?" he asked, glancing back to her. Well, thats a useful skill to have in this rag tag group- He began when Zoey brought up how the monster that ate their friend disrobed her. -I didn't need to hear that... now I'm picturing her with just a towel...

Lynn Valley - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-d79453639f628c2c197c7bc6c7fce492

He blushed and shook his head. Then the mention of the handgun was a topic that could let him change the topic without looking like such a virgin pervert. "R-right, the three eighty. Whose is that anyways?" He asked.

Rebecka pushed Zoey back into her seat as she looked slightly embarrassed. "You didn't have to tell him that..." she sighed, before his mentioning of the .380 got her attention. "It's mine, for self defense. Got a permit for conceal carry and open carry for work. Its not much, but my crazy Uncle says it do me fine. Still, if I had my work piece I'd probably be better off." she sighed.

"Hey, if it works it works. Its not a Twenty-Two Long Rifle, but its low recoil, still 9mm just lower power. It'll do its job effectively. If we find a MAC 11 you're ammo be better suited to that, at least then you'd have more suppressing fire- granted, I don't think it'll come to that..." he rambled, before pausing and chuckling nervously. "Sorry, gun talk is work talk for me. Its not a fascinating subject." He apologized.

Zoey saw the awkwardness in the air, but also saw potential! "How about telling us about yourself? I'm sure Rebecka would find it more fascinating! She's single, twenty three and has curves in all the right places, but can be a bit of a tightwad at times~" she purred mischievously.

"Shut it Zoe!" Rebecka hissed, slamming her elbow into the woman's side hard! She glanced over to Jack with her big green eyes, batting them. "Forgive my friend, she's an airhead who likes to make people feel uncomfortable. Don't give in to her façade..." she sighed, flushed red.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/30Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Zoey Wright and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu May 12, 2022 12:30 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Zoey Wright wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Security huh?" he asked, glancing back to her. Well, thats a useful skill to have in this rag tag group- He began when Zoey brought up how the monster that ate their friend disrobed her. -I didn't need to hear that... now I'm picturing her with just a towel...

Lynn Valley - Page 2 Tomboy_chan_original_drawn_by_aestheticc_meme__sample-d79453639f628c2c197c7bc6c7fce492

He blushed and shook his head. Then the mention of the handgun was a topic that could let him change the topic without looking like such a virgin pervert. "R-right, the three eighty. Whose is that anyways?" He asked.

Rebecka pushed Zoey back into her seat as she looked slightly embarrassed. "You didn't have to tell him that..." she sighed, before his mentioning of the .380 got her attention. "It's mine, for self defense. Got a permit for conceal carry and open carry for work. Its not much, but my crazy Uncle says it do me fine. Still, if I had my work piece I'd probably be better off." she sighed.

"Hey, if it works it works. Its not a Twenty-Two Long Rifle, but its low recoil, still 9mm just lower power. It'll do its job effectively. If we find a MAC 11 you're ammo be better suited to that, at least then you'd have more suppressing fire- granted, I don't think it'll come to that..." he rambled, before pausing and chuckling nervously. "Sorry, gun talk is work talk for me. Its not a fascinating subject." He apologized.

Zoey saw the awkwardness in the air, but also saw potential! "How about telling us about yourself? I'm sure Rebecka would find it more fascinating! She's single, twenty three and has curves in all the right places, but can be a bit of a tightwad at times~" she purred mischievously.

"Shut it Zoe!" Rebecka hissed, slamming her elbow into the woman's side hard! She glanced over to Jack with her big green eyes, batting them. "Forgive my friend, she's an airhead who likes to make people feel uncomfortable. Don't give in to her façade..." she sighed, flushed red.  

"Hehheh all good... heh..." he chuckled nervously, adjusting his neckscarf tighter. "L-lets just focus on the mission, the job ahead of us, yeah? Ya'll have an idea where we might find Rin when we arrive?" He asked, trying to change the subject.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Zoey Wright and Rebecka Kriska like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Thu May 12, 2022 5:05 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Zoey Wright wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:

"Hehheh all good... heh..." he chuckled nervously, adjusting his neckscarf tighter. "L-lets just focus on the mission, the job ahead of us, yeah? Ya'll have an idea where we might find Rin when we arrive?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"The Gymnasium and Fitness Center? That's all I can think of..." Becky replied, leaning back into her seat. "Mission eh? You one of those military-nerds, Jack?" she asked, with a raised brow and slight smirk. "Heh, don't answer, just teasing ya. Though, considering the camo and the big military gun hanging in the rack behind your head? I'm just glad you're on our side."
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/30Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Zoey Wright and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu May 12, 2022 5:53 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Zoey Wright wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:

"The Gymnasium and Fitness Center? That's all I can think of..." Becky replied, leaning back into her seat. "Mission eh? You one of those military-nerds, Jack?" she asked, with a raised brow and slight smirk. "Heh, don't answer, just teasing ya. Though, considering the camo and the big military gun hanging in the rack behind your head? I'm just glad you're on our side."

"Okay, that's at least a start..." he says, before she teased him. "As I said, was hunting...Besides, the elder Kendo more or less made 'red neck' the store uniform. As for the rifle? It's my late fathers. It works, but it's not like how you see it in the movies. Semi-automatic only, just the way I like it and in .223 Remmington as opposed to 5.56. I'll use it when its most suitable, but it's not going to spray away the zombies. " he explained as the truck took them down the rest of Lynn Valley road, back towards the university...

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Zoey Wright and Rebecka Kriska like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cu the Hellhound Fri May 20, 2022 3:46 am

The beast had landed in the foliage off into the wooded area, stunned but not killed. It lay there, recovering, listening... observing. It began to twitch and shake itself, before turning its massive strained eyes towards the road... catching a glimpse of those who had struck it!

Rebecka Kriska wrote:Rebecka was silent at first, turning to Zoe who decided to go with them. Still... she wasn't wrong. She didn't want to be out here either, and unlike last time she was at least armed with a weapon than running naked for dear life. "...shut it muscle head," she sighed, flustered. He is kinda cute... sorta my type, but the rambo thing's throwing me in for a loop. She thought before heading to the jeep. "Give me five seconds!" She says, not looking back, swishing her hips playfully as she reached in and grabbed her extra box of ammo and magazines for the .380 in her possession. She paused, turning back and looking into the woods. She thought she heard something moving... and it probably was. Fuck this bravado bull shit! Becca quickly sprinted to the truck, sliding in behind the driver. "Thanks. So. You got a name 'Cutie'?" she half teased in a slightly mocking tone, her lidded eyes directed at Zoey however.

Upon noting the female creature, Cu felt his chops drool with excitement of a bipedal prey simply brimming with meat! He licked his fangy black chops and growled lowly as the other vehicle took off- the female creature having perhaps, seen a glimpse of him before sprinting to the fleeing truck. It watched them leave, before climbing back up the grassy trench and onto the road again. Cu sniffed the vehicle, remembering the scent of the occupants now, as it began its gradual, slow 'hunt' for them...

(to when I next pop up >Smile)

Last edited by Cu the Hellhound on Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol, 'popped up' :D)
Cu the Hellhound
Cu the Hellhound
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Lynn Valley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue220/220Lynn Valley - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum