Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Womens Dorm rooms

+8
Rebecka Kriska
Chupacabra
Zoey Wright
Elena Rojas
Random Mobs
Edgar Holden
Random NPCs
Brianna Phillips
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty Re: Womens Dorm rooms

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:06 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:Rebecka watched the pair walking towards the classroom building, and then she glanced back to Jack. "Well, unless you wanna hang out in my room with me with no privacy given the current state of my door... I suppose we have no other choice but to follow them~" She winked flirtatiously as she then took her time to walk with Jack towards the corridor. "So, Rin a girlfriend or just a 'friend' that happens to be a girl and walking tank?" She asked in a playful manner.

He flustered at the thought of being alone with Rebecka. She was... well, she was very attractive, admittedly. As were Amanda and Zoey too. Again, he felt like this was some weird, cosmic joke that he'd be surrounded by such lovely people when the damn city is infested with monsters and the living dead. It felt like some bad dream, but he supposed all sorts of things could happen during a survival apocalypse; people you'd never expect to meet together are forced to get along, or suffer the consequences.

In this case however... he felt like it was akin to winning the lottery when you found out your diagnosed with cancer. Any moment could be their last so he tried to not get his hopes up. Nor too attached in case...

He shook his head at Rebecka's remark, chuckling. "No, no. Just a friend. She's my boss' daughter, and the boss and my Pop went back for a long time. So in a way, she's a childhood friend I suppose. But nah, I don't see her beyond a sister who could fold me into a pretzel if I quit my job with her father and uncle; not that I would. Love working at Kendo's. I'm surrounded by gun nuts and gun oil, what's not to like?" He chuckled, speaking rather casually as he began to open up just a little to Rebecka, in spite telling himself moments prior not to get too attached. Still, he didn't mind the conversation too much. He continued to walk with her as they regrouped quickly with the others, and began trekking into the Classroom Building. "You?" he began, sheepishly. "A friend. Gir-boy friend?" he chuckled nervously, flustered.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/5Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/15Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/20Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Rebecka Kriska and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:17 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:Rebecka watched the pair walking towards the classroom building, and then she glanced back to Jack. "Well, unless you wanna hang out in my room with me with no privacy given the current state of my door... I suppose we have no other choice but to follow them~" She winked flirtatiously as she then took her time to walk with Jack towards the corridor. "So, Rin a girlfriend or just a 'friend' that happens to be a girl and walking tank?" She asked in a playful manner.

He flustered at the thought of being alone with Rebecka. She was... well, she was very attractive, admittedly. As were Amanda and Zoey too. Again, he felt like this was some weird, cosmic joke that he'd be surrounded by such lovely people when the damn city is infested with monsters and the living dead. It felt like some bad dream, but he supposed all sorts of things could happen during a survival apocalypse; people you'd never expect to meet together are forced to get along, or suffer the consequences.

In this case however... he felt like it was akin to winning the lottery when you found out your diagnosed with cancer. Any moment could be their last so he tried to not get his hopes up. Nor too attached in case...

He shook his head at Rebecka's remark, chuckling. "No, no. Just a friend. She's my boss' daughter, and the boss and my Pop went back for a long time. So in a way, she's a childhood friend I suppose. But nah, I don't see her beyond a sister who could fold me into a pretzel if I quit my job with her father and uncle; not that I would. Love working at Kendo's. I'm surrounded by gun nuts and gun oil, what's not to like?" He chuckled, speaking rather casually as he began to open up just a little to Rebecka, in spite telling himself moments prior not to get too attached. Still, he didn't mind the conversation too much. He continued to walk with her as they regrouped quickly with the others, and began trekking into the Classroom Building. "You?" he began, sheepishly. "A friend. Gir-boy friend?" he chuckled nervously, flustered.

She breathed a mental sigh of relief when he said no about Kendo, but giggled openly about his remark about her turning him into a pretzel. "Hehe, still sounds like you're pretty close." Rebecka then raised a brow at his question, and smirked flirtatiously. "Me? Neither. Single these days. Works kept me busy to really think about it." she partly lied, about work at least keeping her busy; she was fishing him for some replies. "But if we play our cards right, that might change- considering if we make it out of the city alive. I'd vote on skipping the police station entirely, and just hauling ass out of this fucking town."
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/5Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Zoey Wright, Jack Cavanaugh and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:20 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

She breathed a mental sigh of relief when he said no about Kendo, but giggled openly about his remark about her turning him into a pretzel. "Hehe, still sounds like you're pretty close." Rebecka then raised a brow at his question, and smirked flirtatiously. "Me? Neither. Single these days. Works kept me busy to really think about it." she partly lied, about work at least keeping her busy; she was fishing him for some replies. "But if we play our cards right, that might change- considering if we make it out of the city alive. I'd vote on skipping the police station entirely, and just hauling ass out of this fucking town."

"I fuckin' concur to that!" Zoe replied, having heard the last bit of the conversation as they got within earshot. "I'm already ready to blow this popsicle stand! There's only so much my poor heart can take!" She mockingly sobbed. But truthfully, she didn't want to be here any longer... It was already becoming one of the worst days of her life. She quit her job, got attacked in the shower, watched a good friend die... saw zombies, shot at zombies, saw monsters. Got attacked by-everything...! It wasn't a great start at all. "If I wasn't so scared I'd be curling up and falling asleep on my bed right now... this day fuckin' blows..." she sighed.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Poison' 'Poison'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue119/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9/13Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jack Cavanaugh and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:29 am

Jack nodded, flustered, unsure what to say. He was beginning to wonder if Rebecka really was interested in him to a degree, but couldn't ascertain to the 'why'. He tried to open up to women before, back in high school. There was a girl in question, but... he couldn't due to his painfully crushing self conscious nature, and the fact he was seen as the 'weirdo' the quiet kid who wore a scarf everyday to school to cover up the scars around his neck he got when he was six. It was so long ago, but the white ring was still present on his flesh. He was teased pretty badly about it in elementary and middle school. Its why his father gave him bandana's... to hide the mark, giving him a little more confidence to actually wander about. Still, it was kind of a crutch as well, as he was looking like a misplaced cowboy anywhere he went! He'd nervously tug it up when he felt, well, nervous as well. Like he did now...

He tugged up the red bandana, his cheeks red a little. He tried to formulate a sentence, anything really, to express his own interest in her but just didn't have the balls. The scar returning to the forefront of his mind...

"..." he sighed, closing his long lashes.

-BANG!

His eyes flashed open again, and towards the classroom building ahead. "What the hell was that?" He asked the others. He switched his handgun for the AR-15, checking the chamber before running on ahead. "Stick close, but get behind me!" He barked, as he could hear something large slithering about ahead of them...!

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/15Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/20Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Zoey Wright and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:55 am

Amanda found the bonding somewhat adorable, as Jack really did seem green when it came to these things. Then, his composure changed after they all could hear a loud, echoing bang ahead of them. He sprung into action first, running ahead of them! "W-wait!" She called for the young man, turning to the others for guidance, before sprinting after Jack!

Whatever it was... sounded big...

(to here)
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue120/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)90x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Zoey Wright and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:18 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack nodded, flustered, unsure what to say. He was beginning to wonder if Rebecka really was interested in him to a degree, but couldn't ascertain to the 'why'. He tried to open up to women before, back in high school. There was a girl in question, but... he couldn't due to his painfully crushing self conscious nature, and the fact he was seen as the 'weirdo' the quiet kid who wore a scarf everyday to school to cover up the scars around his neck he got when he was six. It was so long ago, but the white ring was still present on his flesh. He was teased pretty badly about it in elementary and middle school. Its why his father gave him bandana's... to hide the mark, giving him a little more confidence to actually wander about. Still, it was kind of a crutch as well, as he was looking like a misplaced cowboy anywhere he went! He'd nervously tug it up when he felt, well, nervous as well. Like he did now...

He tugged up the red bandana, his cheeks red a little. He tried to formulate a sentence, anything really, to express his own interest in her but just didn't have the balls. The scar returning to the forefront of his mind...

"..." he sighed, closing his long lashes.

-BANG!

His eyes flashed open again, and towards the classroom building ahead. "What the hell was that?" He asked the others. He switched his handgun for the AR-15, checking the chamber before running on ahead. "Stick close, but get behind me!" He barked, as he could hear something large slithering about ahead of them...!

(to here)

She was waiting on Jack to make a reply, to 'take the hook' so to speak, but he clammed up and got red in the face- or his bandana was making his face look red. Huh... wonder whats going on up there...? She thought, when he suddenly got more serious when the loud bang echoed through the building, from the hall in front of them! Soon he was running for the Classroom building, Amanda in tow! "H-hey wait! Shit, don't run ahead!!" She called out to them both, chasing after them!

(to here)
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/30Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Zoey Wright and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:07 pm

Zoey watched as the others ran ahead, leaving her behind...

"Hey... ugh, may as well!" She sighed, and ran after the group that ditched her!

(to here)

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Poison' 'Poison'
Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue119/120Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9/13Womens Dorm rooms - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5