Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enerdale Street (St. Michael District)

Go down

Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Empty Enerdale Street (St. Michael District)

Post by Admin Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:39 am

(from here)

Raymond, Dorian and Arthur begin setting charges along the main stretch of road in front of the stadium and various other businesses in western raccoon. "Okay, that should be enough wire Dory, just get yer ass back here on the double!" Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas of the RPD exclaims, before turning to Arthur. "Arthur, I think we're all about set her, get yer ass over to Jay's Bar and see if there are any survivors there, I'll meet up with you once I've got the charges set here!" He barked, before turning to Dorian.

"We're all set sir, just need to connect the main fuse to the master switch." Dorian said, dotting his bald head with a hand towel. Raymond nodded. "Right, well, bring the truck and the rest of the supplies near the Apple Inn, we're gonna send anybody we find at Jay's in that direction." He explained turning and firing his Beretta at another approaching zombie. "Shit, here I thought I had bad days..." He sighed. He turned to the other officer with them and nodded. "Go with Arthur, Dorian's a big boy, he can handle himself."

"Yessir." The extra officer replied, following Arthur in another squad car.

Deputy Chief Douglas turned to Dorian who got into the SWAT Van. "Hey, Dory." He called up to the balding man who turned to face his superior. Raymond cocked his had slightly to the side, smirking. "Toss me my scatter gun."

To this, Dorian smiled, taking the SPAS-12 from the seat beside him, and tossed it down at Raymond Douglas, along with a bandoleer of shells. Raymond caught the weapon with his left hand, sliding his beretta back into his holster. "Thanks... your a good kid Dory, now get outta here." He says, slinging the bandoleer around his chest. Dorian, pulled his head out the window and called out to Raymond. "Where you going, boss?"

Raymond paused, and looked over his shoulder, his faded blue eyes half obscured by his fading blonde hair. He smiled. "Didn't you hear me? Its the last call at Jays by now... I'm gonna have a drink," he says, loading shells into the shotgun. "...with the boys." He finished pumping the shotgun to load a shell into the chamber. Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas then headed out to Jays on foot, to assist Paul and Arthur... little did Dorian or anyone else know, that this would be the last any would see or hear of the Deputy Chief of Police. Alone, low on ammo, and surrounded by zombies and razor tails, Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas would be overwhelmed by the zombies in the loading alley by the canal, not too far from Jay's Bar, given an impromptu cremation not too long after...

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Left_bar_bleue4/5Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Left_bar_bleue20/20Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Left_bar_bleue15/30Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Left_bar_bleue6/6Enerdale Street (St. Michael District) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down