Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room

Go down

Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room

Post by Dr. James Ferral Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:11 am

(from here)

Dr. James Issac Ferral took the descending lift into the cavern beneath the University, past its lowest point, and into the negative space of any floorplan or map of the building. Hidden in plain sight, the massive complex that hung from the ceiling was his masterpiece, the S.P.I.R.E.! He stood there, hands behind his back, smirking as the lift paused, shifted, and then instead of descending and ascending, the platform cammed itself onto a pair of rails which delivered the 'Good Doctor' across the dark void of the cavern beneath him.

As he was brought to the Administrative Building, the lift shook, then connected with an upward lift once more, bringing the platform up and then finally docked at a waiting platform where the safety rails retracted, and allowed Dr. Ferral to cross onto the observation deck and waiting platform. He whistled, wandering over to the doorway to the Administration Building the 'B1' of the seven floors in total. He slid his identification card and waltzed through the doorway. Soon, he'd have to bring the ladies over here, if they were still alive of course, to finish one... last project. Dr. Fox was an amazing scientist, but a little too... 'pure' for this line of work. Dr. Yamaguchi was also very adept, and brilliant, even believing she could eliminate the need of a parasite to use the S-Virus, and developing a serum which can eliminate S-Contamination from infected hosts- a rare outcome where hosts of the S-Virus... bite and inject victims with a sort of venom that eventually turns them into an S-Virus Zombie- the entire reason a parasite is required. Control. Control of your body and your body's will. Without it, you will lose your mind and succumb to it, becoming a shambling brain dead monster that was no different from the T-Virus Carriers, save the person is stronger, faster, and deadlier... it be like fighting a fresher V-ACT...

James made his way through the Hall, and as the motion activated lights turned on, he noticed that there were beeping noises from the Security Room. Curious, he approaches the door, which opened like other doors at any Umbrella Facility due to his wristband chip, and he entered the room of Monitors.

Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Jorge-moreno-security-room1

He walked over to the rows of monitors, to a blinking red light above the words "LIVE FEED" with a button just below that. He paused a moment, and then depressed the button, the beeping console seizing as the monitors lit up and patched into the security system of that playboy gangster Umbrella keeps for kicks and money...

(French Street Camera A: LIVE FEED)

Ferral smiled. "Oh, there be Edgar...! I see he's better clothed than we last met in the woods... seems like he's got friends too..." he paused, noting two of them. He smirked. "Ah, just as planned. Good children receive good rewards... I shall deliver them presents soon enough." he chuckled to himself, as he got an alert on his PDA.

He glanced down, pulling the PDA up from his jacket pocket, and viewed the disturbance.

(PDA Message Relay)

Edgar Holden wrote:The computer console for the largest of the chambers suddenly sprang to life, and started beeping out a warning. On the screen and the computerized voice began to recite.

"Warning! Warning!

Subject: Giganotosaurus Giga is re-establishing neural connections at 10.7% faster than predicted parameters. Connection path predictability degrading at 37.5% = connections being established in unpredicted pathways. Nero memory centers will restore themselves earlier than expected. Neural connections with control device established as of 20.6 minutes ago. However, alternate neural pathways will bypass control device within 48 hours at present regeneration rate, rendering subject uncontrollable.

Recommended course of action = activate Giganotosaurus transformation within 48 hours to commence experiment, before the control device is rendered useless. Proceed to terminate subject once experiment is complete before full memory restoration occurs."

Dr. Ferral smirked. "No, can't have you change yet Edgar... too soon, too many prying eyes. Let us wait till the city is at its cusp of its destruction, without the military and police still able to do something..." He says to himself, pulling out an odd-looking device that looked like an EMF Module of sorts. He bites down on the antenna, pulls it back and then flips a plastic box, placing his thumb on the button, and then manipulated his finger around the trigger.

"Time for a headache, Dr. Holden..." He declares, observing the camera feed closely as he pushed the button down and pulls the trigger.

Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue3/3Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue20/20Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)lots of 9x19mm Luger magazines
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Tranq darts, BOW Darts, etc (ampoule shooter ammo)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Anti-Viral Serum, Medical Supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Unrestricted Lab Access Pass, SPIRE Codes, Control Chip Remote
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Edgar Holden, Hina O'Neil, Dr. Sanchez- so many...

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue8/8Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue1/1Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty Re: Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room

Post by Dr. James Ferral Sat May 07, 2022 7:26 am

Ferral smiles as Ed is brought down by the control chip, and watches the others tend to him...

Beep beep beep!

His smile faulters, and he turns to another monitor:

[Main Hall Monitor]

He saw an unfamiliar red haired woman enter the Administration building... but that wasn't completely true. He'd seen her... somewhere... maybe it was from the files used by that fool, Harris? Probably... Yes... that's right! "That 'candidate'.... yes..." He smiles. He watched her enter the restroom, and slides over to another console. "Well, El Cuco... time for you to spirit someone away for me..." he smiled, lifting the glass cover over a red button with 'X-S-08: Harvester'.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Somewhere, on the University Grounds... something large shifts, and begins to awaken...

Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue3/3Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue20/20Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)lots of 9x19mm Luger magazines
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Tranq darts, BOW Darts, etc (ampoule shooter ammo)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Anti-Viral Serum, Medical Supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Unrestricted Lab Access Pass, SPIRE Codes, Control Chip Remote
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Edgar Holden, Hina O'Neil, Dr. Sanchez- so many...

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue8/8Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Left_bar_bleue1/1Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room Empty Re: Event: S.P.I.R.E. Base Administration Building: Security Room

Post by Dr. James Ferral Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:02 am

Ferral continued to remotely monitor the situation brewing in the University, watching as a third party entered for some unknown reason... and that an oddly tall, naked woman was wandering the halls with the Candidate. He assumed they were after her as well, and this tall, naked woman was an ally of the Candidate for some reason... then he saw her, no it assault the unknown group armed with AKMs. He was a bit in awe of its abilities to fight with lightning, but then looked over to another monitor, watching as the Harvester devoured some hapless woman, and then take on a bunch of imbeciles with AKMs- likely of the same unit as the unit he'd seen in the Admin building. He watched with boredom as El Cuco tore the small group of people apart in less than 30 seconds. It then ran off, and then... new people arrived. A young man with an M16? Or something close to it. With him, three women. He ignored them, and returned his attention to the monitors reflecting the fight between the electric woman and now a USS operative. How curious for an Umbrella operative to be all the way out here...

He watched for some time, looking for where the 'Candidate' ran off to, having lost her since she entered the President's room... when he wondered if that smug bastard Greg had her. "Ughhh..." he moaned, rubbing his throbbing skull, before turning his yellow stained eyes to a monitor in the Basement of the Classroom Building. The man with the M16 was with an Asian woman, trying to enter the emergency stairwell that lead down to the B3 Sewers and the B2 Pod Room he kept all of his contained Gammas not in use. At least 30 of them were stored in the B2 Bioweapon Storeroom... it would be unfortunate for them to run into so many... it made him smile. "I am... getting bored." He spoke his mind out loud, and pulled the keyboard over, plugging it into the system that controlled the electronic locks for these labs in question. Click-clack-click-click- He began typing the emergency override passkeys, and then with a flourish of his hand...

"VoilĂ ~" Ferral chuckled, as the door Jack Cavanaugh was trying... slid open.

"Abandon hope child," Ferral snickered. "for you step forth into the abyss." Ferral chuckled, and switched the monitors to watch the show take its roots.

Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. James Ferral Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:40 am

{Monitor Emergency Stairwell}

James watched as the Harvester was defeated, albeit temporarily by the pair. They were a decent team, and he tried to 'mix it up' by ordering El Cuco to digest the young man... but alas, he was indeed too spicy for his creation. He found it odd, given its host was a lover of spicy food before he mutated into the grotesque creature he was now...

"Hmm... this one is posing more of a threat than I anticipated... he reminds me of Edgar in the final days, when he began to distrust me." he sighed. In either case, they couldn't return, even if they wanted to, to the Chemical Storage room with the stairs now at the bottom of the ravine. The 'river' they had witnessed lead towards the SPIRE, and there was an exit down there that lead up to street level via the sewers on Flower Street.

He rubbed his chin... figuring out what was next for the pair. He switched cameras, and saw them now in the 'Y' shaped junction that lead to one of his offices and the Laboratory for Test Series S-66 - the 'Rake' or Chupacabra's that they had ran into. He could see the pair had ran into Detective... something another. A very nosy man who happened upon the Chemical Storage's entrance some years back. Ferral had taken him by surprise, and with a smile, executed him point blank. The bullet went through that stupid fedora, and he slumped down the wall with a splat. It was around the time Ferral had decided to mostly 'abandon' this section of the lab, as this area was not suitable for his SPIRE research, and the SPIRE had yet to be fully complete by that point so it was where he stored the Gammas and the S-66 test series of S-Virus Bats in the 80s. The lift that stood between both diagonal hallways lead down to B3- the storage room for his Gamma's in general. It did have an emergency flood control...which could be fun to activate should one or both get down there.

"Yes... that could be most fun indeed..!" he chuckled, as he watched the pair intently.

Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. James Ferral Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:24 am

{Monitor Underground Waterway}

With his cameras having gone offline due to years of neglect within the Gamma Mass Production Facility, Dr. Ferral had to rely on the Waterway camera outside the facility. He observed U369, one of his creations operating the machines on his behalf. It was then he was reminded of Dr. Genova, one of his 'rivals' who was pretty likeminded in the affinity for the MA-124 series, so he usually let that psychopath go unchecked and untested- not wanting to cause any disturbances with him since it could affect the greater experiment overall! That being, how much chaos one could spread during a tragedy. We as Scientists have to take advantage of situations like these... you don't always have this big of a petri dish to play with after all...! He thought with a grin, coughing hoarsely into his fist as he wiped away the yellowish fluid from his lips. He was still getting sick... he wasn't sure how long the parasites he had would extend his natural life... he needed that red haired floozy! But this boy... this boy who reminded him of Edgar as well as the man who killed his Uncle, Triston Taylor... they seemed to have been pretty skilled.

As it seems, the Asian woman he was with was also skilled, besting U369 while the boy was drowning like a rat in a barrel of water. It was amusing, watching her try to pry the handle up, and was having success as it seemed the boy, even under water, was doing the same! Hmm... I could have use of him... if I can't get El Cuco to grab her, maybe I can find a way to maximize the chances with the boy... its a possibility. It means I may get exposed as well... hmm... maybe not. He thought, then smirked devilishly. He manipulated the power regulator for the hanger doors, and set it to max speed- forcing poor Jack and whatever not tied down inside the Gamma Production Facility spilling into the waterways. He watched the woman panic with glee, as the boy was carried off into the depths of the Raven's Gate Waterways. "Well... we'll see how well you do, if you survive this, my boy..." he chuckled hoarsely, coughing into his wrist, feeling that swelling sensation in his head again. He took out an EpiPen like device and jabbed it into his neck... regulating the pressure with the concoction of his own creation... sorta, something Edgar had worked out for him when they met. It allowed him to... think clearly, but for only a short while. He began to monitor the boy's progress now, in case he'd have to make his way to the dock and grab the girl himself should he happen to die in his journey...

Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down