Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Room

Go down

Security Room  Empty Security Room

Post by Dr. Anastasia Fox Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:38 am

September 24th...

Time: Unknown...

Dr. Anastasia Fox was looking through the security records with the overweight, tired, security officer. His navy uniform speckled with doughnut crumbs, and his eyes leered down her blouse as she leaned over the counter and was using the computer as he was too lazy to remove himself from this... spectacular view.

She didn't notice nor care for his behaviour, too focused on keeping her eyes on the security footage and of Dr., James Isaac Ferral purging tanks 3 and 2 in the main laboratory where they stored the Fossil Types. "Shit... what the hell? Why didn't you do anything Oscar?!" She spat, turning to the fat man who shrugged.

"Hey, gimme a break, Murphy was supposed to be on shift and I was sleeping in the break room. That bastard still ain't shown his face yet." He shrugged, yawning.

She scowled. This lab was mostly staffed by trouble makers, and people the company didn't want in their more high tech labs. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your nap because Dr. Ferral fucked us all." She spat, throwing his papers off his desk, making him shoot up.

"Hey! What the fuck Doc?!"

She shook her head, and walked over to the security door, unlocking the shatter resistant glass doors and pulled out one of the laboratory issued SIG P228's and some magazines.

"Hey, I didn't give ya access to those, they ain't necessary Doc, just relax till Corporate sends in their rescue team." Oscar says.

Ana scoffed. "Yeah, by that time or the time you decide to fucking get off your ass and move, we may all be walking corpses ourselves. That is if the company doesn't shoot us on sight for fucking them over. Damn it, I should've paid more attention to Ferral... Shit the company's gonna blame me for this... fuck." She gasped, slamming a full 13 round mag into the pistol and cocked it. She then slid the safety on, and slipped the weapon into her lab coat.

She began to walk out into the corridors, turning to the security guard. "Just keep sitting there Oscar..." she says shaking her head, adjusting her glasses and then began to walk back to her lab and office.

(to here)
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down