Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty (Suicide warning, no worries, its just pretend and for the story :) part of his character.)

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:34 am

(from here)

(Jack's anxiety theme: B&W Knight- Resident Evil Code Veronica - Curiosity)

Jack stood in front of the doorway for a moment, gun in hand, before he turned around and started down the hall. The mood felt soured. The halls felt colder, narrower, darker...

Jack had realized that they were potentially trapped down here if the lift in the middle of this 'Y' shaped hallway didn't bring them down to another route. He didn't have anything that could potentially let them scale the walls down where the emergency stairs were, nor anything to climb back up to that door- Heaven help the poor bastard who opens that door next! Jack was certain, however, that there was at least some way out of here given the door upstairs had no handle, and there was a dead man here with a bullet in his head. The killer had to leave somehow.

-could be the door was changed out-DUMBASS!

-there was no door when he was killed down here!

-you fucked up again JackASS!

-you're trapped down here, you killed yourself and Yoko!

-what if she saw that scar on your neck? Would she think you tried to hang yourself?

-fuckin' loser, you may as well just grab a noose and-!

Jack shook his head, wanting to scream at the internal voices. He wasn't schizophrenic, these voices were all his. His internal dialogue turning against him, calling himself a failure. He was anxious and his hyperactive mind wouldn't shut the fuck up. Must be around 10? Shit... he thought, as he holstered his handgun and reached into his vest, pulling out the orange prescription container. He popped the cap, and shook a small, reddish cylinder from the container:

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Unknown

He popped it, and then resealed the container, before swigging it down with a gentle sip from his canteen. The med was prescribed to him for his ADHD, and helped him focus- as all doctors say in this era. Hell, all the kids were being diagnosed as 'ADD' 'ADHD', some of them for simply being kids. He however, was a legit case... he had trouble concentrating at times, and would feel restless, fidgety and anxious. The anxiety was always there, but seriously ramped up four months ago...

-you killed him. Like you're going to kill her... and yourself!

His antagonizing internal monologue, his own thoughts turned against him again. He wanted to scream, but... he'd look crazy. He wasn't crazy, just...

Lying to himself about what really happened that day...

He didn't want to admit it, and it wasn't what was going on in his mind as he drew the handgun once more and continued down the narrow hall ahead of Yoko, past the well expired Detective Jeffers, and turned to the hollow cutout in the intersection of this 'Y' shaped room. The lift was a standing platform. A simple set of bars for safety, a panel with only three buttons: 'UP' 'DOWN' 'HOLD (EMERGENCY)'

He stepped onto the platform, and waited for Yoko to arrive, unsure if she had even followed him. When he didn't see her immediately standing behind him, he frowned. Looking to the side with lidded blue eyes, Jack held his handgun with one hand, barrel pointed down at the mesh flooring and what looked like a 15 foot shaft downward as he leaned onto the small lift, peering down.

Yoko probably think's I'm a weirdo... this shit is why I'll be single for life, man. He thought and sighed heavily. He felt bad for Yoko, who had grown close to him rather quickly. I can't let her down though. No... I won't let her down! I'll get us out of here, some way or another. I'll find Rin. I'll bring her to her father, and I'll bring Yoko to her sister. I am a delivery guy after all, right? Gotta do this. You CAN do this. He told himself, amping himself up, shaking off the fractured nerves... even though, he knew some doubt lingered at the back of his head...

Last edited by Jack Cavanaugh on Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Yoko Sasaki likes this post

Back to top Go down

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty Re: B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

Post by Yoko Sasaki Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:49 am

(from here)

Yoko exited the office, and looked down at her sneakers as she walked down the corridor, and past the long dead policeman. She bowed to him in silent thanks for the weapon he bequeathed to her, and like Jack said- it been rotting here for 28-29 years or so. May as well honor its wielder and make the best of it, whilst honestly simply keeping herself alive. Jack was quiet during all this time, and she found it odd for the twenty or so minutes now they've known each other, he seemed to always have something to say! What is going on in that head of his..? Did I offend him? Maybe he's not attracted... no, he's totally into me. Its simply... something holding him back? Yoko pondered as she made her way around the corner. She could see the 'fire exit' they had taken to get here, the double doors swinging freely, the stairs long gone and destroyed. Seriously, they needed to hope for an exit down below or start mutating wings. "If this doesn't work," she began, as she turned and saw Jack. She paused her wording... as he looked anxious and depressed. She blinked then resumed. "...we'll just have to make a rope out of our clothes." she said, blushing, holding her arms against her figure, glancing over at him somewhat bashfully.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x37 .38, x63 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Hookshot, Hookshot Manual, University Campus Security Keys

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty Re: B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:52 am

Yoko Sasaki wrote:(from here)

Yoko exited the office, and looked down at her sneakers as she walked down the corridor, and past the long dead policeman. She bowed to him in silent thanks for the weapon he bequeathed to her, and like Jack said- it been rotting here for 28-29 years or so. May as well honor its wielder and make the best of it, whilst honestly simply keeping herself alive. Jack was quiet during all this time, and she found it odd for the twenty or so minutes now they've known each other, he seemed to always have something to say! What is going on in that head of his..? Did I offend him? Maybe he's not attracted... no, he's totally into me. Its simply... something holding him back? Yoko pondered as she made her way around the corner. She could see the 'fire exit' they had taken to get here, the double doors swinging freely, the stairs long gone and destroyed. Seriously, they needed to hope for an exit down below or start mutating wings. "If this doesn't work," she began, as she turned and saw Jack. She paused her wording... as he looked anxious and depressed. She blinked then resumed. "...we'll just have to make a rope out of our clothes." she said, blushing, holding her arms against her figure, glancing over at him somewhat bashfully.

Jack glanced up at her, and then back down at the panel. "Novel, but..." he paused, as he brushed away some dust. "...there's no way our clothes would be able to support our weight. We'll just have to hope that down... leads up." He sighed. He readied his flashlight, just in case, and looked up at her. "...you ready?"
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:23 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

Jack glanced up at her, and then back down at the panel. "Novel, but..." he paused, as he brushed away some dust. "...there's no way our clothes would be able to support our weight. We'll just have to hope that down... leads up." He sighed. He readied his flashlight, just in case, and looked up at her. "...you ready?"

She blinked at him, and frowned, blushing. I know what he meant... but now I can't but help feel slightly self conscious about my weight...! She internally groaned, and since he missed the innuendo simply sighed and nodded. "Right... may as well."

Yoko stepped onto the platform, and glanced over to him, wanting to say something like 'are you okay'? But couldn't speak the words. She simply rested her hand on his shoulder, and smiled in the cramped elevator. "We'll find a way out. I promise."
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x37 .38, x63 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Hookshot, Hookshot Manual, University Campus Security Keys

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:41 am

Yoko Sasaki wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

She blinked at him, and frowned, blushing. I know what he meant... but now I can't but help feel slightly self conscious about my weight...! She internally groaned, and since he missed the innuendo simply sighed and nodded. "Right... may as well."

Yoko stepped onto the platform, and glanced over to him, wanting to say something like 'are you okay'? But couldn't speak the words. She simply rested her hand on his shoulder, and smiled in the cramped elevator. "We'll find a way out. I promise."  

Jack looked over at her, and forced a smile. "Yeah... we'll find a way." He said softly, before looking down to see where the lift would take them. It was cramped, and he could feel her brushing against him as the lift descended into the darkness below...

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:51 am

Yoko nodded, and slid close to them as they were engulfed by darkness...

(to here)
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2