Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:05 am

(from here)

Jack shined the light down a 'Y' Junction, with a lift of sorts separating two hallways. Both halls lead to doorways, but what had caught his eye was a rotting corpse. It looked... well beyond the expiration date, and at first figured it was a zombie... but it didn't move. It was too skeletal. He noticed its apparel, however... and it looked like some sort of detective:

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Unknown
(Representation of its outfit)

He knelt down beside it, prodding its face with his gun, to be SURE this time... but no, it didn't budge. Petrified stiff, it was D. E. A. D. DEAD. He noted the old style badge, 'R.P.D.' hanging off the belt, with '1969' on the bottom part of the shield. "Looks like this guy's been here a while... so I'm guessing these stairs and passages weren't really used much..." he says to Yoko, and noted with the light, stained black blood on the wall behind its head. A hole in its forehead. Two and two, he was shot in the head. He checked the hip holster it wore, and found two Browning High Power magazines, still full. No handgun though. Well, save for the revolver hanging from its armpit holster. He drew it, familiar with its appearance. A modified S&W M36, stainless with a custom form fitted grip and glow front blade sight. It had RPD stamped on its side, and was stainless:

"The Kendo 'Detective' Special. They stopped issuing these out some time ago..." he says, resting the light between his neck and shoulder, setting his own handgun down to inspect the revolver. He checked the cylinder and then swung it back into place, before sliding it back into the holster and patted him down. He found a wallet, and some speed loaders for .38 Special, and moon clips to allow 9mm to be fired out of the .38 revolver, which was handy. He checked the ID, and then set it back on the body, before removing the holster. "Sorry, Officer Jeffers, you won't be needing this anymore. We'll take good care of it." he finished, pushing the man's hat over his eyes, before turning to Yoko, holding the armpit holster out to her. "Know how to use a handgun?" He asked.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue5/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue20/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue11/15B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue15/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Yoko Sasaki likes this post

Back to top Go down

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty Re: B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:13 am

(from here)

She followed him close behind, and took note of the empty 'Y' shaped hallway. She was focused on the odd lift at the center of the intersection, then grimaced at the sight of the corpse Jack was focused on. "Eugh... what the hell is a cop doing down here anyway? He looks... old... like, old old." Yoko commented, before Jack stripped the man of gear, literally, and handed her the armpit holster with the small handgun jutting from it. She blinked, and looked at him. "...are you serious? That thing's been on a dead corpse for, like God knows how long? You want me to wear it?" She scoffed, and shivered at the prospect of wearing a dead man's piece of clothing. "...and no." she sighed, looking away, hands in her wind breaker's pockets. "I... don't know how to use guns. My sister does, but... yeah. I never had a need to?" she said, glancing back. "Y'know, before today... I'm not a pretend soldier man, like you." she teased.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue2/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue20/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x37 .38, x63 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Hookshot, Hookshot Manual, University Campus Security Keys

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue0/0B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue4/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty Re: B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Yoko Sasaki wrote:(from here)

She followed him close behind, and took note of the empty 'Y' shaped hallway. She was focused on the odd lift at the center of the intersection, then grimaced at the sight of the corpse Jack was focused on. "Eugh... what the hell is a cop doing down here anyway? He looks... old... like, old old." Yoko commented, before Jack stripped the man of gear, literally, and handed her the armpit holster with the small handgun jutting from it. She blinked, and looked at him. "...are you serious? That thing's been on a dead corpse for, like God knows how long? You want me to wear it?" She scoffed, and shivered at the prospect of wearing a dead man's piece of clothing. "...and no." she sighed, looking away, hands in her wind breaker's pockets. "I... don't know how to use guns. My sister does, but... yeah. I never had a need to?" she said, glancing back. "Y'know, before today... I'm not a pretend soldier man, like you." she teased.

"Eh, roughly 28, 29 years." he explained. "The badge he's issued is when the RPD just moved into the old art museum, in '69. His ID says its set to expire in '71, so it roughly puts him dying anywhere between '69 or '70, so..." he shrugged, before sighing, lowering the holster. "Look, you're unarmed, and do you really want to carry a handgun the entire time? If you got this, it'll be more comfortable to carry. Trust me." Jack explained. "As for not knowing how to shoot, you're in luck. I'm an instructor- well, seasonal one for Kendo's Gunshop." He offered.

There was a pause, and he sighed. "He's not gonna need it. This officer was murdered ages ago, and if I were him, I'd want you to have it."
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue5/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue11/15B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue15/20B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:18 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

"Eh, roughly 28, 29 years." he explained. "The badge he's issued is when the RPD just moved into the old art museum, in '69. His ID says its set to expire in '71, so it roughly puts him dying anywhere between '69 or '70, so..." he shrugged, before sighing, lowering the holster. "Look, you're unarmed, and do you really want to carry a handgun the entire time? If you got this, it'll be more comfortable to carry. Trust me." Jack explained. "As for not knowing how to shoot, you're in luck. I'm an instructor- well, seasonal one for Kendo's Gunshop." He offered.

There was a pause, and he sighed. "He's not gonna need it. This officer was murdered ages ago, and if I were him, I'd want you to have it."

She was about to ask how he estimated his time of death, but then he actually explained it. He knows his history with the local police...is he a policeman? She thought, as he tried to offer her the holster and gun again. She grimaced, hesitant about it. Oddly, her main reasoning was she felt a little... superstitious about it. Granted, she took the keys from the security guard she ran into earlier, as well as his flashlight... he too was murdered. But this was... weird. She felt like she'd be haunted by a 29-28 year old corpse if she took something like this from him!

But...

Jack insisted...

So....

She hesitantly removed her backpack, and grabbed the holster from him. "So.." she began, removing her windbreaker, her rather ample bosom bouncing as she let it drop over her backpack as she slid the ancient, reeking leather holster's loops around her arms. "...you're not a police officer, then?" She asked. She then drew the handgun from the holster, and cocked back the hammer slightly...

....it felt very odd, holding such a deadly weapon for the first time. Well, not that she's not handled deadly weapon's before. She was a skilled in kenjutsu- also known as 'Kendo' ironically. It meant she was skilled with a Japanese sword, a Katana. She was a brown belt, but working her way to black. She was, before they moved, the best student in the class. She would have been black belt soon enough, but her level of skill meant she could make a sword into a very deadly weapon. Unfortunately, she didn't come across any swords here at the campus- it wasn't a Japanese school after all. If her sister wasn't home, she'd have to pick up the ancestral sword that descended from their family line.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue2/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x37 .38, x63 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Hookshot, Hookshot Manual, University Campus Security Keys

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue0/0B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Left_bar_bleue4/5B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:35 pm

Yoko Sasaki wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

She was about to ask how he estimated his time of death, but then he actually explained it. He knows his history with the local police...is he a policeman? She thought, as he tried to offer her the holster and gun again. She grimaced, hesitant about it. Oddly, her main reasoning was she felt a little... superstitious about it. Granted, she took the keys from the security guard she ran into earlier, as well as his flashlight... he too was murdered. But this was... weird. She felt like she'd be haunted by a 29-28 year old corpse if she took something like this from him!

But...

Jack insisted...

So....

She hesitantly removed her backpack, and grabbed the holster from him. "So.." she began, removing her windbreaker, her rather ample bosom bouncing as she let it drop over her backpack as she slid the ancient, reeking leather holster's loops around her arms. "...you're not a police officer, then?" She asked. She then drew the handgun from the holster, and cocked back the hammer slightly...

....it felt very odd, holding such a deadly weapon for the first time. Well, not that she's not handled deadly weapon's before. She was a skilled in kenjutsu- also known as 'Kendo' ironically. It meant she was skilled with a Japanese sword, a Katana. She was a brown belt, but working her way to black. She was, before they moved, the best student in the class. She would have been black belt soon enough, but her level of skill meant she could make a sword into a very deadly weapon. Unfortunately, she didn't come across any swords here at the campus- it wasn't a Japanese school after all. If her sister wasn't home, she'd have to pick up the ancestral sword that descended from their family line.

He watched her, uncomfortably take the holster and slide it around her shoulders. On one hand, he got it... the idea of wearing someone's long dead clothes was probably taboo or just plain gross; but this was survival. They needed the best chances they could to survive and this holster and gun would be beneficial to that survival.

She then asked him if he was a cop, and Jack half scoffed, before shaking his head. "No, what gave you that impression?" He asked, as he walked over to her, as she held out the revolver and then placed a hand on her wrist, lowering the gun. "May I?" He asked, nodding to the gun. "Help you with proper stance? Operation, reloading, etcetera?"
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:47 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack half scoffed, before shaking his head. "No, what gave you that impression?" He asked, as he walked over to her, as she held out the revolver and then placed a hand on her wrist, lowering the gun.

Yoko's face flushed pink. "I...uh, I dunno..." she stammered, looking down. "I just figured, with the clothes, the big gun... the holster you wear. I heard the police department had a paramilitary unit, STARS I think it was called? You seem like you would fit that unit description...." she explained, before becoming red in the face by his touch, glancing up at him! "Wa-what are you...?" She gasped.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"May I?" He asked, nodding to the gun. "Help you with proper stance? Operation, reloading, etcetera?"

"O-oh... uh... sure heheh..." she giggled nervously, relaxing her body somewhat. He is...rather cute from this angle. She thought, and flustered. Great, first real crush and its with some foreign white guy across the ocean. What the hell is wrong with me...? She sighed internally at this, and then blinked her lidded eyes, her reddened face looking away from him as it made it easier to converse. "S-so... what are you then...? Just an 'instructor' for guns?" She pressed.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:00 pm

Jack found that response oddly flattering. "Nah... I'm too unqualified to be a STARS member." he explained. "They're real cream of the crop types. Even a couple local badasses I know weren't good enough to get in..." he said as he took her hand in his, and then her other hand, cupping it under the grip of the gun. "-take an athletic like stance, legs apart, both hands like this. Keep your fingers away from the cylinder, or you'll burn them when you shoot." He explained in her ear, as he then shifted himself around her, avoiding her bag and windbreaker as he did. "Well, I'm a firearms safety instructor, volunteer rescue... uh, I work shelves and stock supplies at Kendos, run supplies between Stoneville and Raccoon, sometimes Chicago. I also deliver munition to the Mall's branch, and Stoneville... we do make custom delivery of weapons, so I oversee that..." he explained. "You line up the three dots, in this case the two white ones and the glowing red one. That'll zone your sights, and you should be able to hit anything between 25 or so yards, maybe more by that alone. Maybe. It is an old gun..." he explained. "Nah, but I want to be a police officer. I was waiting for my acceptance to the police academy, so I can work here. Looks like those plans are on hiatus for the time being..." he sighed.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:11 pm

Yoko blinked at this. You're not qualified...? What the hell are STARS members then...?! She thought as she looked at him with wide eyes, before his big blue eyes turned to her and she quickly snapped her head back to the sights. "R-right, like this...?" She asked, as she got into a stance like he asked, holding the gun out with both hands like he told her to, keeping her fingers low as to avoid burning them when she fired the revolver. Then he described his duties, and found it somewhat hard not to like him. Granted, she found herself giggling, as she made a realization. "So... you are a glorified 'delivery boy', eh?" She purred, batting her eyes as she leaned towards his...

Face...

She flustered, and looked away, her big brown eyes glancing back at him, that playful smirk remaining however.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:19 pm

Yoko Sasaki wrote:Yoko blinked at this. You're not qualified...? What the hell are STARS members then...?! She thought as she looked at him with wide eyes, before his big blue eyes turned to her and she quickly snapped her head back to the sights. "R-right, like this...?" She asked, as she got into a stance like he asked, holding the gun out with both hands like he told her to, keeping her fingers low as to avoid burning them when she fired the revolver.

Jack nodded. "Yup, like that, if you fire one handed, you'll want to keep your elbow locked to help with the recoil, but I wouldn't recommend that unless you are desperate." He explained. "Remember, to keep your finger off the trigger all the time, with the exception of when you are shooting. Keep it pointed down or up, and don't point it at me, even if I am annoying." he says with a chuckle.

Yoko Sasaki wrote:Then he described his duties, and found it somewhat hard not to like him. Granted, she found herself giggling, as she made a realization. "So... you are a glorified 'delivery boy', eh?" She purred, batting her eyes as she leaned towards his...

Face...

She flustered, and looked away, her big brown eyes glancing back at him, that playful smirk remaining however.

Her pretty face was now close to his, and he became flustered himself again! The way her slight, Japanese accent combined with her question, made her sound adorable, and made his heart flutter actually? He blinked, and chuckled. "R-right. I guess I am, aren't I?" He chuckled.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:33 pm

Yoko giggled. "A delivery boy, yes. But a badass delivery boy nevertheless~" She cooed, before turning to him. "How do I reload it...?"
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:43 pm

Yoko Sasaki wrote:Yoko giggled. "A delivery boy, yes. But a badass delivery boy nevertheless~" She cooed, before turning to him. "How do I reload it...?"

"I think you mean, Baka, right?" Jack replied, acting innocent about the word, before smirking. "You see that checkered block on the side of the gun? Push it and then twist your wrist, the cylinder should slide out then," he began, pointing at the cylinder release, before pulling out a half moon clip and a speed loader. "This revolver loads only .38 Special, but... with a moon clip, this thing?" He paused, to show her the clip:

"You can load 9x19mm bullets, like in semi-auto handguns. But you'll have to keep the clip on and remember not to lose it. I would stick with .38 Special though, unless you're low on ammunition for it, as the 9mm rounds will be inaccurate to a degree." he explained, before showing her the .38 Special rounds in a speed loader:

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage RESIDENT-EVIL-2-22-09-2020-02-33-48

"This is a speed loader. To work it you simply press the bullets into their chamber, and then depress the button on the back of the loader, it'll release the bullets into the chambers, then all you have to do is push the cylinder back into the frame. Simple as pie." he said with a smirk.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:58 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"I think you mean, Baka, right?" Jack replied, acting innocent about the word, before smirking.

To this, Yoko blinked... then puffed her cheeks and laughed. "Hahaha... right, right... (you're my idiot), yes..." She giggled, before he continued with the lesson:

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"You see that checkered block on the side of the gun? Push it and then twist your wrist, the cylinder should slide out then," he began, pointing at the cylinder release, before pulling out a half moon clip and a speed loader. "This revolver loads only .38 Special, but... with a moon clip, this thing?" He paused, to show her the clip:

"You can load 9x19mm bullets, like in semi-auto handguns. But you'll have to keep the clip on and remember not to lose it. I would stick with .38 Special though, unless you're low on ammunition for it, as the 9mm rounds will be inaccurate to a degree." he explained, before showing her the .38 Special rounds in a speed loader:

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage RESIDENT-EVIL-2-22-09-2020-02-33-48

"This is a speed loader. To work it you simply press the bullets into their chamber, and then depress the button on the back of the loader, it'll release the bullets into the chambers, then all you have to do is push the cylinder back into the frame. Simple as pie." he said with a smirk.

She followed his direction, swinging out the crane, noting it was empty, and then took one of the speed loaders he handed her and did as he said, lining up the bullets before pushing the button down, filling the chambers before pushing the crane and cylinder back into place. "Yeah...! Pretty easy!" She giggled, glancing up at him. "...anything else that you need to show me?" She cooed, stepping closer to him~
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:19 am

Yoko Sasaki wrote:To this, Yoko blinked... then puffed her cheeks and laughed. "Hahaha... right, right... (you're my idiot), yes..." She giggled, before he continued with the lesson

Jack didn't know fully what she said, but figured she was teasing him. He shrugged and observed her as she went through what he told her, and had to remark that she was pretty good. "Heh, you're a quick study." the young man remarked, and accidentally found his eyes wandering to her cleavage! Stop it Jackie boy, don't be a fucking perv man... He told himself, his dark eyes darting away as he watched her load the revolver.

Yoko Sasaki wrote:She followed his direction, swinging out the crane, noting it was empty, and then took one of the speed loaders he handed her and did as he said, lining up the bullets before pushing the button down, filling the chambers before pushing the crane and cylinder back into place. "Yeah...! Pretty easy!" She giggled, glancing up at him. "...anything else that you need to show me?" She cooed, stepping closer to him~

"Ughh..." he began, as she stepped closer to him, closing the distance as she held the gun barrel down like he told her to do. "Well, uh..." he stammered, flustered. "N-not that I can think of? No, save..." he began, handing her the two extra speed loaders and the moon clips. "Remember, the moon clips here are for 9mm, in case you run out of .38 Special." he says, falling back into a confident groove again. "I think you should have these as well, in case you come across a Browning Hi Power, its the handgun these two mags belong to." he explained, as he handed them over as well. "Worst come to worst, just pull the 9mm rounds out of these magazines and use them for your moon clips."

He then reached down and handed over her jacket with a grin.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:25 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Yoko Sasaki wrote:To this, Yoko blinked... then puffed her cheeks and laughed. "Hahaha... right, right... (you're my idiot), yes..." She giggled, before he continued with the lesson

Jack didn't know fully what she said, but figured she was teasing him. He shrugged and observed her as she went through what he told her, and had to remark that she was pretty good. "Heh, you're a quick study." the young man remarked, and accidentally found his eyes wandering to her cleavage! Stop it Jackie boy, don't be a fucking perv man... He told himself, his dark eyes darting away as he watched her load the revolver.

Yoko Sasaki wrote:She followed his direction, swinging out the crane, noting it was empty, and then took one of the speed loaders he handed her and did as he said, lining up the bullets before pushing the button down, filling the chambers before pushing the crane and cylinder back into place. "Yeah...! Pretty easy!" She giggled, glancing up at him. "...anything else that you need to show me?" She cooed, stepping closer to him~

"Ughh..." he began, as she stepped closer to him, closing the distance as she held the gun barrel down like he told her to do. "Well, uh..." he stammered, flustered. "N-not that I can think of? No, save..." he began, handing her the two extra speed loaders and the moon clips. "Remember, the moon clips here are for 9mm, in case you run out of .38 Special." he says, falling back into a confident groove again. "I think you should have these as well, in case you come across a Browning Hi Power, its the handgun these two mags belong to." he explained, as he handed them over as well. "Worst come to worst, just pull the 9mm rounds out of these magazines and use them for your moon clips."

He then reached down and handed over her jacket with a grin.  

"(Practical of you~)" she said in her native tongue, but took the gifts. She slid the revolver back into the holster, then stuffed the magazines and moon clips into her bag; keeping the speed loaders on hand just in case, including the empty one. She wanted to know how to reload it, and was about to ask when she turned around, and saw him handing her back her jacket. "Thanks~" She purred, taking it in hand and sliding her arms through it again. Stuffing her pockets with the loaders, she shouldered her bag, and then looked around. "Three path ways... which to head down first?" She asked.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:56 am

Yoko Sasaki wrote:

"(Practical of you~)" she said in her native tongue, but took the gifts. She slid the revolver back into the holster, then stuffed the magazines and moon clips into her bag; keeping the speed loaders on hand just in case, including the empty one. She wanted to know how to reload it, and was about to ask when she turned around, and saw him handing her back her jacket. "Thanks~" She purred, taking it in hand and sliding her arms through it again. Stuffing her pockets with the loaders, she shouldered her bag, and then looked around. "Three path ways... which to head down first?" She asked.

He still had no idea what she was saying. Still, he shrugged and watched her pack her things... and..

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Yoko_butt

He found himself checking out her butt again! He couldn't resist, it was... well, a cute butt! He looked away and handed Yoko her jacket when she turned around, thanking him. "N-no problem..." he says, pulling back his bandana over his face, blushing. Once she was ready, she asked him which of the three paths to head down. "Well, I'd say take the lift last. In case it breaks down or something, God forbid." he sighed. He turned to her. "You know? Since it was my fault bringing us here in the first place, how about you pick? I mean, your decision can't be as bad as mine. I seem to be cursed lately, the paths I've chosen..." he sighed.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:05 am

She noticed his face was red, and she figured he was checking out her ass again. Smirking, Yoko swerved on the balls of her feet, a subtle 'swish' in her hips as she placed a finger on her cheek as she mocked a 'thinking pose' with a "Hmmm..." included. "Well, whatever this guy saw couldn't be too good. I mean, he was shot in the face for it." she surmised, pointing at him with her own flashlight. "So I vote the opposite corridor, at least to check it out- if it's not locked." she cooed, glancing over her shoulder, hoping to catch Jack's lingering eyes again, smirking as she did.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:20 am

Yoko Sasaki wrote:She noticed his face was red, and she figured he was checking out her ass again. Smirking, Yoko swerved on the balls of her feet, a subtle 'swish' in her hips as she placed a finger on her cheek as she mocked a 'thinking pose' with a "Hmmm..." included. "Well, whatever this guy saw couldn't be too good. I mean, he was shot in the face for it." she surmised, pointing at him with her own flashlight. "So I vote the opposite corridor, at least to check it out- if it's not locked." she cooed, glancing over her shoulder, hoping to catch Jack's lingering eyes again, smirking as she did.

Jack did his best to ignore it... but... his eyes were drawn by her subtle movement, and drifted back downward...

B2-B3 Connecting Junction Laboratory Storage Yoko_ass

Okay... Raccoon City water supply cannot be to blame for that! Whoever started that rumor? Must have been mistaken. Its gotta be whatever is in the air! He thought, and then blinked upwards as she glanced back to him with the flashlight in hand. "M-makes sense..." he coughed, pulling up the bandana to cover his face up to his nose, as he stepped sideways and realized had he continued staring... things would have gotten... difficult. I don't believe I almost got hard from looking at her ass... God I'm such a freakin' virgin! Just-just stop it, focus... we need to get out of here alive. He told himself, while his face looked absolutely red. "I'll... I'll take point." he says, coughing, removing his handgun.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:25 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Yoko Sasaki wrote:She noticed his face was red, and she figured he was checking out her ass again. Smirking, Yoko swerved on the balls of her feet, a subtle 'swish' in her hips as she placed a finger on her cheek as she mocked a 'thinking pose' with a "Hmmm..." included. "Well, whatever this guy saw couldn't be too good. I mean, he was shot in the face for it." she surmised, pointing at him with her own flashlight. "So I vote the opposite corridor, at least to check it out- if it's not locked." she cooed, glancing over her shoulder, hoping to catch Jack's lingering eyes again, smirking as she did.

Jack did his best to ignore it... but... his eyes were drawn by her subtle movement, and drifted back downward...

Okay... Raccoon City water supply cannot be to blame for that! Whoever started that rumor? Must have been mistaken. Its gotta be whatever is in the air! He thought, and then blinked upwards as she glanced back to him with the flashlight in hand. "M-makes sense..." he coughed, pulling up the bandana to cover his face up to his nose, as he stepped sideways and realized had he continued staring... things would have gotten... difficult. I don't believe I almost got hard from looking at her ass... God I'm such a freakin' virgin! Just-just stop it, focus... we need to get out of here alive. He told himself, while his face looked absolutely red.

Yoko smiled, watching Jack's eyes dart up and away, his face red as his bandana. Got ya~! She thought, and giggled. She watched him side step... awkwardly, and he began to quickly move ahead of her. She leaned forwards, watching him walking funny... and began to look downward herself...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"I'll... I'll take point." he says, coughing, removing his handgun.

"(Oh... you certainly are!)" She said in Japanese, to help... 'preserve' his bravado, considering Jackie boy was packing a magnum in his pants at that moment! She blushed, but felt flattered by it to a degree. I mean, of course? Why shouldn't he get a rise out of me? She giggled. "So, is this friend you are looking for? What was her name...? Well, anyway, she your girlfriend?" She asked gently, from behind, almost against his ear!
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:35 am

Jack didn't know what he was experiencing at that moment, but... technically a proper name for it wouldn't be coined till the year 2010, when it be known as 'ASMR'. Still, the tingling sensation in his ears as she asked him about his love life and about Rin, made him give pause. "Ughh...!" He shuttered, and glanced back with a weary grin. She was smiling up at him with her big, attractive brown eyes. He gulped. "Well... no, I don't think I mentioned her name?" He said, now not sure if he did. ADD and all. He blinked, and glanced up. "Nah...well, her name's Rin. Rin Kendo. She's in fact, no-not my girlfriend. I've been asked that like twice today." he said with a shrug. He looked away and continued down the corridor towards the door Yoko chose for them. "No, I got no girlfriend..." he sighed. Soon they were in front of the door, and it was like the one that lead them into the Emergency stairwell. "Okay, I'm going to open this door... hold it open in case it begins to close, okay?" He asked, glancing back at Yoko, before he tried the handle.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:05 am

Yoko nodded. "Okay... I'll be right here. Don't take too long..." she cooed, taking out her newly acquired revolver as she waited in the door frame... only to see him returning quickly back? "What? Is something wrong?" she asked, worried suddenly.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:07 am

(from here LOL)

Jack shook his head. "You do not want to go in there..." he says as he walked past her. "Those...fucking bat things, the rakey hand thing we encountered before Mr. Hands showed up? They're... they're being cultivated in there. It does not look safe. Some of the capsules they're being stored in have been smashed open! I don't think its a good idea to check it out..." he sighed.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:13 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:(from here LOL)

Jack shook his head. "You do not want to go in there..." he says as he walked past her. "Those...fucking bat things, the rakey hand thing we encountered before Mr. Hands showed up? They're... they're being cultivated in there. It does not look safe. Some of the capsules they're being stored in have been smashed open! I don't think its a good idea to check it out..." he sighed.

She blinked at this. "You mean, they're being created...?! How is that possible?" She asked, before glancing back through the open door... and quickly slid it closed, backing away. Yoko returned her attention back to Jack, as he looked pale faced and she shrugged. "Oopse. I guess I make mistakes as well..." she shrugged. "Well, that leaves two more areas, no?" she said, now taking the lead as to help 'perk him up' by giving him something better to look at~

She turned the corner, heading past the corpse they looted, and then glanced back at Jack. "So... you're single, eh?" She asked batting her long lashes, her cheeks pink.
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:27 am

Yoko Sasaki wrote:

She blinked at this. "You mean, they're being created...?! How is that possible?" She asked, before glancing back through the open door... and quickly slid it closed, backing away. Yoko returned her attention back to Jack, as he looked pale faced and she shrugged. "Oopse. I guess I make mistakes as well..." she shrugged. "Well, that leaves two more areas, no?" she said, now taking the lead as to help 'perk him up' by giving him something better to look at~

Jack took some solace in not being called a coward or teased for his lack of bravado upon entering what was likely a minefield of trouble... and extra comfort upon revisiting the familiar curves of Yoko's derrière with his dark blue eyes. He couldn't help himself, being lost in the sway and movement of such a perfect ass-

Yoko Sasaki wrote:She turned the corner, heading past the corpse they looted, and then glanced back at Jack. "So... you're single, eh?" She asked batting her long lashes, her cheeks pink.

"What?" Jack asked, his eyes darting up at her, stopping as he did. "Oh..." he looked away, tugging up on his bandana nervously, hoping the scars around his neck were not visible. "I uh... no. No. I mean! Yes. I am. Single. I mean. S-sorry..." he coughed into his fist, and went to open the door ahead of her. "For being underground it sure is hot down here, huh?" he chuckled nervously.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoko Sasaki Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:34 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Yoko Sasaki wrote:

Jack took some solace in not being called a coward or teased for his lack of bravado upon entering what was likely a minefield of trouble... and extra comfort upon revisiting the familiar curves of Yoko's derrière with his dark blue eyes. He couldn't help himself, being lost in the sway and movement of such a perfect ass-

Yoko Sasaki wrote:She turned the corner, heading past the corpse they looted, and then glanced back at Jack. "So... you're single, eh?" She asked batting her long lashes, her cheeks pink.

"What?" Jack asked, his eyes darting up at her, stopping as he did. "Oh..." he looked away, tugging up on his bandana nervously, hoping the scars around his neck were not visible. "I uh... no. No. I mean! Yes. I am. Single. I mean. S-sorry..." he coughed into his fist, and went to open the door ahead of her. "For being underground it sure is hot down here, huh?" he chuckled nervously.

She smirked. So you are single, eh? Yoko giggled at his remark, then put a hand in front of the door. "You got the last one... I'll 'take point' for this one, mister, OK?" she said with a smirk, batting her lashes before opening the door and entering ahead of him:

(to here)
Yoko Sasaki
Yoko Sasaki

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:42 am

Jack nodded, and backed off for her and as soon as she entered, he looked up and palmed his face. What the hell was that man!? Ughhh... such a fucking dork...! He chastised himself, but then heard Yoko calling for him. "Hm?" He hummed, and quickly followed after the Asian woman.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next