Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus Parking

+5
RECB's SB Wrangler
Random NPCs
The Harvester
Rebecka Kriska
Zoey Wright
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty Re: Campus Parking

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue May 24, 2022 12:46 am

Random NPCs wrote:They would find at least four workable magazines all together with the AKMs, each of them being able to be loaded to 30 rounds. They'd also find four magazines for the H&K P7 for Zoey, as well as a survival knife. A radio was also among them...

It was only fair to split the AKM mags evenly, and Rebecka handed two towards Amanda while they left the spare handgun magazines for Zoey. Rebecka took the Survival knife as well, because no body seemed to want it from a glance. "Okay, so we're armed a little more effectively now." Rebecka spoke up. "You know what dorm she's in? Your friend?" She asked Amanda.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/30Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jack Cavanaugh and Amanda Ryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Tue May 24, 2022 12:56 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Amanda Ryan wrote:Amanda took the empty magazine and rifle... and realized how heavy it actually was! "O-okay..." she gulped nervously. She was about to repeat what he showed, when Zoey's scene occurred, and she watched Jack... pull the fingers off the gun before teaching Zoey quickly how to use it. When he returned, she nodded and repeated what he had taught her in a short time. As she was, she quietly asked: "...so, you seem pretty comfortable around messed up bodies, Jack." She paused as she racked the bolt, checked the chamber before easing it forwards- it was a tight spring, and was hard to reset! But when she finished she rocked the magazine into the well, like he demonstrated. "You... hiding something from us? You're not an ex military? Cop... ax murderer?" she turned to him. "I'm kidding, with that. Inappropriate, I know..." she says, before pulling back the bolt again, but this time let it fly forwards. "I mean," she shouldered the rifle, and glanced over to him with her big blue eyes. "You're absorbing all this, better than any of us right now..."

Jack glanced down as Amanda asked what most of them were likely thinking to themselves, given he ignored Zoe's reaction intentionally. He pulled the bandana close to his face out of habit, and looked away for a moment, before his dark blue eyes fell upon her stance, and he quickly corrected her. "I... seen... horrible things." he said softly to her, so the others couldn't hear, getting close to Amanda to aid her aim and help her stance. "I'll leave it at that. I'm just barely holding on myself, but... I'm not going to let you guys see me freak out." He says just as soft, before: "Raise your chin, lean over with your neck, and keep your head straight, don't lay on the stock like a pillow... yeah, like that. See? You can look down the sights better."

He then pointed to the lever behind the AK magazine. "When you want to swap mags, you push that lever forward with your thumb, and rock the magazine forwards, like this." he says, one hand on her shoulder, his hand on the lever and magazine, but not going all the way- so she could do it herself. She needed to develop muscle memory, all of them. It was the best way to learn this quickly, with time against them. "Try it, and, aim up and pull the trigger to reset the striker before we load up." he explained, before heading over to aid the others in collecting what they could from the horribly mangled corpses.

Amanda didn't press, and could understand that. He was just as freaked out as all of them. She followed his instruction, and afterwards walked over to join the others around the corpses...

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:They would find at least four workable magazines all together with the AKMs, each of them being able to be loaded to 30 rounds. They'd also find four magazines for the H&K P7 for Zoey, as well as a survival knife. A radio was also among them...

It was only fair to split the AKM mags evenly, and Rebecka handed two towards Amanda while they left the spare handgun magazines for Zoey. Rebecka took the Survival knife as well, because no body seemed to want it from a glance. "Okay, so we're armed a little more effectively now." Rebecka spoke up. "You know what dorm she's in? Your friend?" She asked Amanda.

Amanda took the reloaded magazines, and tucked them into the back pocket of her jeans, before shaking her head. "Its actually my first time visiting her at the dorm." she explained. "Her name's Bianca Rodriguez?" She asked, hoping it ring some bells.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)90x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rebecka Kriska and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue May 24, 2022 1:38 am

Amanda Ryan wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Amanda Ryan wrote:Amanda took the empty magazine and rifle... and realized how heavy it actually was! "O-okay..." she gulped nervously. She was about to repeat what he showed, when Zoey's scene occurred, and she watched Jack... pull the fingers off the gun before teaching Zoey quickly how to use it. When he returned, she nodded and repeated what he had taught her in a short time. As she was, she quietly asked: "...so, you seem pretty comfortable around messed up bodies, Jack." She paused as she racked the bolt, checked the chamber before easing it forwards- it was a tight spring, and was hard to reset! But when she finished she rocked the magazine into the well, like he demonstrated. "You... hiding something from us? You're not an ex military? Cop... ax murderer?" she turned to him. "I'm kidding, with that. Inappropriate, I know..." she says, before pulling back the bolt again, but this time let it fly forwards. "I mean," she shouldered the rifle, and glanced over to him with her big blue eyes. "You're absorbing all this, better than any of us right now..."

Jack glanced down as Amanda asked what most of them were likely thinking to themselves, given he ignored Zoe's reaction intentionally. He pulled the bandana close to his face out of habit, and looked away for a moment, before his dark blue eyes fell upon her stance, and he quickly corrected her. "I... seen... horrible things." he said softly to her, so the others couldn't hear, getting close to Amanda to aid her aim and help her stance. "I'll leave it at that. I'm just barely holding on myself, but... I'm not going to let you guys see me freak out." He says just as soft, before: "Raise your chin, lean over with your neck, and keep your head straight, don't lay on the stock like a pillow... yeah, like that. See? You can look down the sights better."

He then pointed to the lever behind the AK magazine. "When you want to swap mags, you push that lever forward with your thumb, and rock the magazine forwards, like this." he says, one hand on her shoulder, his hand on the lever and magazine, but not going all the way- so she could do it herself. She needed to develop muscle memory, all of them. It was the best way to learn this quickly, with time against them. "Try it, and, aim up and pull the trigger to reset the striker before we load up." he explained, before heading over to aid the others in collecting what they could from the horribly mangled corpses.

Amanda didn't press, and could understand that. He was just as freaked out as all of them. She followed his instruction, and afterwards walked over to join the others around the corpses...

Rebecka Kriska wrote:

Amanda took the reloaded magazines, and tucked them into the back pocket of her jeans, before shaking her head. "Its actually my first time visiting her at the dorm." she explained. "Her name's Bianca Rodriguez?" She asked, hoping it ring some bells.

Rebecka shrugged. "You gotta be more specific than that... I think we have like, five Bianca Rodriguez's in the dorm? Its a big dorm building. She tall? She big? Small? Give me a little more to work off of. She's not a Rin Kendo from the sound of it, and trust me... you'll know when you meet Rin Kendo if you followed our conversation on the ride over." she explained.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/30Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Tue May 24, 2022 1:48 am

She sighed. "Ugh, tallish? A little taller than me. Large brown eyes, Latina, short brown hair, huge boobs like, DDDs but hourglass figure? She's a med student from Stone-Ville like me? Very nice, even to assholes who don't deserve it?" Amanda pressed.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue May 24, 2022 1:52 am

Amanda Ryan wrote:She sighed. "Ugh, tallish? A little taller than me. Large brown eyes, Latina, short brown hair, huge boobs like, DDDs but hourglass figure? She's a med student from Stone-Ville like me? Very nice, even to assholes who don't deserve it?" Amanda pressed.

"With an exception of like, three or four factors, you just described me an many other students..." Rebecka quipped, before rubbing her head. "Lemme see... lemme see... wait, Bea's a med student. Might be her? I think she's on the other end of the hall on the first floor of the dorm? If she's who I think your trying to describe?" The R.A. replied nervously. She was sorta bad at that job admittedly, compared to the Security Job she had with Scutum.

(to here)

Last edited by Rebecka Kriska on Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue May 24, 2022 2:01 am

While the pair conversed about a Bianca Rodriguez, Jack looked at the portable radio found among the victims of the unknown creature or entity that was no longer there.

He studied it, and could see it was powered on, but something told him not to press 'SEND' and talk into it. Not yet anyway... so he clipped it to his belt silently and looked around. He could see a few shambling zombies in the distance, and he ignored them as they were currently ignoring them in turn. They're senses don't seem very keen unless they're in a group... or they're only so good as the person they once were? Could be troublesome for those with great eyesight or hearing... we'll have to keep ourselves on our toes with these guys till we really understand them better. He thought, and stood up, his handgun and maglight out. "So, we all ready to move again?" he asked the group, somewhat impatiently. He really had a bad feeling about this place... he didn't want to stick around too long.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Tue May 24, 2022 4:20 am

Zoey collected her weapon's magazines and stuffed them into her shorts, turning to Jack and the others with a nod. "I sure am, I feel kinda exposed out here." she added.

(to here)

Last edited by Zoey Wright on Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Poison' 'Poison'
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue119/120Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/13Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Wed May 25, 2022 1:27 am

"Yeah, lets do this." Amanda replied, securing the magazine for the AKM in her front pocket. She'd have to look for a backpack, fanny pack, something once they looked about! If they were going to end up in this city longer,  she knew it was best to act on it now than regret it later.

(to here)

Last edited by Amanda Ryan on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Tue May 31, 2022 5:24 am

(OOC: From Here)

The shock grenade that Skye threw, detonated scattering it's 7 bomblets over a wide area, which then each exploded as well, the explosion was soon followed by a cone of electrical arcs emanating from the door, as Skye herself waked out, bristling with electrical energy arching all over her body, even as they emitted from her hands in deadly bolts.

However, after such continuous use for several minutes, Skye's electrical charge began to peter out, and the arcs lessened, then disappeared, and she appeared slightly tired. She looked to either side of herself, at the still lit lamp posts. Their bulbs flickered when she was discharging her energy, but their link to the city's power grid was still there, and for that, she was grateful. she raised one hand up to them on either side of her, and started drawing their electrical energy into her body. Arcs of energy once again became active, but instead of them discharging from her body, they were being drawn into her. Her body began glowing again like a cyan fire, and she hovered in the air between the lamp posts like she was mocking a crucified Jesus.

'Need to end this now... Need to get back to friend... mad Monster coming...' Skye thought, as she began to concentrate. This human form was ill suited to full on combat, it was inefficient. She needed something bigger, with tooth and claw...

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/20Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:16 pm

Amanda Ryan wrote:"Yeah, lets do this." Amanda replied, securing the magazine for the AKM in her front pocket. She'd have to look for a backpack, fanny pack, something once they looked about! If they were going to end up in this city longer,  she knew it was best to act on it now than regret it later.

"Okay then, I'll take point." replied Jack, as he lead the ladies into the dorm, taking point with his handgun at the ready and his Ar-15 slung across his shoulder, leading them from the small parking area in front of the class room building into the dorms at last.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Darkstorm Zero, Zoey Wright, Amanda Ryan and Yoko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:14 am

(from here)

LOTUS wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
LOTUS wrote:LOTUS could see that this B.O.W. was quite interesting, very unique. Hmm... can't let her destroy this place, need to lure her out side... She thought, and glanced to the door, rushing for it with the other pair, tossing a pair of stun grenades her direction as the creature seemed to power up! She pushed through the double doors before the other two civilians, rolling out into the courtyard. She drew her MP5, and fired towards the other two fleeing survivors, forcing them behind cover, before firing towards the creature inside, trying to lure her out as everyone could hear the Harvester's scream from somewhere nearby!

Skye covered her eyes in nictitating membrane, partially protecting her from the effect of the flashbang, but she did have to cover her ears somewhat to absorb the shock of the noise. Fortunately for her, she remained lucid enough to keep her shield up, and to maintain her tracking of her new target from her EM field, and her smell. Bullets continued to rain down on her from the leather bodysuit clad woman's weapon, and Skye growled a little, before powering a small orb of energy into a ball in her left hand. Then she threw the orb, a Stalker Shock Grenade, out the door towards her prey, before following it with a pair of arc lightning streams that she fanned out over a wide area from both hands as she walked forward, and out of the door into the front parking lot.

Campus Parking - Page 2 11390-1-1330296511

(OOC: To Here)

She turned the MP5 from the pair of fleeing survivors back to Skye, the bullets having little effect but slowed her down. Thankfully, her suit wasn't made of leather, but rubber, and absorbed plenty of the shock that would have otherwise fried someone else from the inside out! Still, it was not all sunshine and rainbows, as she was thrown further away from the front courtyard, and toward the road leading from the drop off line and visitor parking!

LOTUS recovered rolling from her back to her feet as the beast in human form attempted to sideline her with other tricks up her sleeve!:

Darkstorm Zero wrote:(OOC: From Here)

The shock grenade that Skye threw, detonated scattering it's 7 bomblets over a wide area, which then each exploded as well, the explosion was soon followed by a cone of electrical arcs emanating from the door, as Skye herself waked out, bristling with electrical energy arching all over her body, even as they emitted from her hands in deadly bolts.

However, after such continuous use for several minutes, Skye's electrical charge began to peter out, and the arcs lessened, then disappeared, and she appeared slightly tired. She looked to either side of herself, at the still lit lamp posts. Their bulbs flickered when she was discharging her energy,m but their link to the city's power grid was still there, and for that, she was grateful. she raised one hand up to them on either side of her, and started drawing their electrical energy into her body. Arcs of energy once again became active, but instead of them discharging from her body, they were being drawn into her. Her body began glowing again like a cyan fire, and she hovered in the air between the lamp posts like she was mocking a crucified Jesus.

'Need to end this now... Need to get back to friend... mad Monster coming...' Skye thought, as she began ti concentrate. This human form was ill suited to full on combat, it was inefficient. She needed something bigger, with tooth and claw...

Hmm... its weakening, too much electrical discharge makes her loose her field and powers briefly. Intriguing... She thought as she evaded the scattering electronic bombs, diving underneath a Van and popping out the other side before it exploded from the overload and sparks entering the gastank!

BOOM!

Fire rained down onto the courtyard and parking lot for visitors, and Lotus switched to the specialized needles she was issued. She took a moment to break down the collapsible rifle, setting it up without the scope to save time:

Campus Parking - Page 2 Wesley-johnson-guntober-2

She instead, used her laser pointer to help her aim- roughly. Racking the bolt, she took one of the unique tranq cartridges from her bag and slid it in as advertised, before rotating the bolt and sliding it home! She raised the rifle, shouldering it, and used the red beam from her laser pointer to roughly guestimate the trajectory of the hybrid rifle's round.

She closed one eye, inhaled sharply, relaxing her nerves, finger around the trigger-

-Skye was building up charge, arms wide, pulling electricity between the transformers and herself. She had to make this shot before she went full charge!

-"Huah~ Exhaled the female operative, easing the trigger fully back. The weapon's integral suppressor absorbed much of the discharge as the weapon hardly recoiled against her shoulder.

The bullet whizzing for Skye's neck..!
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)195x 9mm (5 handgun, 4 MP5 mags)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)5x AntiBOW Tranqs, 3x flares, 1x Stun Grenade, 4x C4
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)MedKit, Retroantiviral Medicine
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lockpicks (professional), USS Elite Umbrella Steel Combat Knife, Company Supervisor Clearance Wristband ID (Level 5 USS Staff)

Darkstorm Zero and Yoko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:09 am

LOTUS wrote:

LOTUS recovered rolling from her back to her feet as the beast in human form attempted to sideline her with other tricks up her sleeve!:

Hmm... its weakening, too much electrical discharge makes her loose her field and powers briefly. Intriguing... She thought as she evaded the scattering electronic bombs, diving underneath a Van and popping out the other side before it exploded from the overload and sparks entering the gastank!

BOOM!

Fire rained down onto the courtyard and parking lot for visitors, and Lotus switched to the specialized needles she was issued. She took a moment to break down the collapsible rifle, setting it up without the scope to save time:

She instead, used her laser pointer to help her aim- roughly. Racking the bolt, she took one of the unique tranq cartridges from her bag and slid it in as advertised, before rotating the bolt and sliding it home! She raised the rifle, shouldering it, and used the red beam from her laser pointer to roughly guestimate the trajectory of the hybrid rifle's round.

She closed one eye, inhaled sharply, relaxing her nerves, finger around the trigger-

-Skye was building up charge, arms wide, pulling electricity between the transformers and herself. She had to make this shot before she went full charge!

-"Huah~ Exhaled the female operative, easing the trigger fully back. The weapon's integral suppressor absorbed much of the discharge as the weapon hardly recoiled against her shoulder.

Even as arcs of electrical energy surrounded her in an intense lightning surge, the dart struck home mere moments before her body became light as she dematerialised in a burst of energy. Like before, she had imagined a new form to inhabit, much as her surrogate mother and keeper Dr.Kamura had taught her, when her body reassembled, it was in a different form. Not her native Shark form, nor her newly adopted human form, but something almost as large and strong as her native form, but retaining the ability to traverse land as easily if not easier than her new human form. The new form slammed back down into the ground with quaking force, still covered in the arks and embers of the transformation, but it was subsiding relatively quickly, revealing dark bluish grey scales, with a bright cyan glow underneath.

Campus Parking - Page 2 LgnaAs5

Slowly the new beast unfurled her tail, and it's hind legs flexed, standing her upright, standing almost to her full 20 feet tall in height.

Campus Parking - Page 2 5epM44Q

When the pure cyan glowing eyes seemed to lock onto LOTUS, the terrifying sharp toothed visage of the new creature twisted into a snarling look of rage, as she then unleashed a powerful roar that shook the ground, before beginning a charge at the rubber clad assassin, with energy building at each ground quaking step of her stride.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/20Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Campus Parking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Campus Parking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh, Yoko Sasaki and LOTUS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:11 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
LOTUS wrote:

BOOM!

Even as arcs of electrical energy surrounded her in an intense lightning surge, the dart struck home mere moments before her body became light as she dematerialised in a burst of energy. Like before, she had imagined a new form to inhabit, much as her surrogate mother and keeper Dr.Kamura had taught her, when her body reassembled, it was in a different form. Not her native Shark form, nor her newly adopted human form, but something almost as large and strong as her native form, but retaining the ability to traverse land as easily if not easier than her new human form. The new form slammed back down into the ground with quaking force, still covered in the arks and embers of the transformation, but it was subsiding relatively quickly, revealing dark bluish grey scales, with a bright cyan glow underneath.

Campus Parking - Page 2 LgnaAs5

Slowly the new beast unfurled her tail, and it's hind legs flexed, standing her upright, standing almost to her full 20 feet tall in height.

Campus Parking - Page 2 5epM44Q

When the pure cyan glowing eyes seemed to lock onto LOTUS, the terrifying sharp toothed visage of the new creature twisted into a snarling look of rage, as she then unleashed a powerful roar that shook the ground, before beginning a charge at the rubber clad assassin, with energy building at each ground quaking step of her stride.

Ah... shit.

LOTUS took another stun grenade from her belt, pulling the pin with the edge of her belt, before tossing it towards the charging animal! She still had a part of her facial covering and helmet in tact, allowing her to roll without much worry for scraping her head off glass as she rolled to the left of the charging creature!

BANG!

The grenade went off with a bright light and a loud, deafening boom! LOTUS, got off her feet, tossing her currently useless tranq rifle to the side, bringing back the MP5A3, strafing the yard behind the beast as she fired the weapon in repetitive but controlled bursts- till the mag ran dry. She slammed the empty free with a fresh mag, rocking it into place, slapping the bolt back into place before training the surefire grip mounted light onto the creature's large eyes! In hopes to blur its vision or blind it! What in the hell did it transform into? It's like a Dinosaur and a Hunter had a fucked up baby, what the hell was Kamura THINKING when she made this monster?! LOTUS thought, her single brown eye narrowing as she had to make her way over to the vehicles in the lot, maybe set the spare C4 Charges given to her for extreme circumstances and use it to somehow trap the beast, if not outright stun or kill it. Still, the company wanted the B.O.W. alive... and that was a tall order coming from the arm chair big wigs sitting in Europe right now!
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)195x 9mm (5 handgun, 4 MP5 mags)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)5x AntiBOW Tranqs, 3x flares, 1x Stun Grenade, 4x C4
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)MedKit, Retroantiviral Medicine
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lockpicks (professional), USS Elite Umbrella Steel Combat Knife, Company Supervisor Clearance Wristband ID (Level 5 USS Staff)

Darkstorm Zero, Jack Cavanaugh and Yoko Sasaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:05 pm

LOTUS wrote:Ah... shit.

LOTUS took another stun grenade from her belt, pulling the pin with the edge of her belt, before tossing it towards the charging animal! She still had a part of her facial covering and helmet in tact, allowing her to roll without much worry for scraping her head off glass as she rolled to the left of the charging creature!

BANG!

The grenade went off with a bright light and a loud, deafening boom! LOTUS, got off her feet, tossing her currently useless tranq rifle to the side, bringing back the MP5A3, strafing the yard behind the beast as she fired the weapon in repetitive but controlled bursts- till the mag ran dry. She slammed the empty free with a fresh mag, rocking it into place, slapping the bolt back into place before training the surefire grip mounted light onto the creature's large eyes! In hopes to blur its vision or blind it! What in the hell did it transform into? It's like a Dinosaur and a Hunter had a fucked up baby, what the hell was Kamura THINKING when she made this monster?! LOTUS thought, her single brown eye narrowing as she had to make her way over to the vehicles in the lot, maybe set the spare C4 Charges given to her for extreme circumstances and use it to somehow trap the beast, if not outright stun or kill it. Still, the company wanted the B.O.W. alive... and that was a tall order coming from the arm chair big wigs sitting in Europe right now!

The flashbang of the stun grenade forced Skye to close her eyes, slowing her charge somewhat, as she couldn't rely on sight nor sound to track her prey, but her other senses, smell, touch, and electromagnetic senses remained active. The distinctive smell of her prey's rubber suit, the smell of burning gunpowder from her weapon as she peppered her with gunfire, and the now mangled wreck of the exploded vehicle reeked of burning gasoline.

And that gave Skye an idea. 'If this one wants to play with fire, lets give it to her!' she thought as she redirected her charge toward the burning van, and with a mighty heave of both clawed hands, she threw the smouldering wreckage right at LOTUS like she was flinging dirt at her! And once the van was airborn, she darted off to the left on all fours, increasing her speed by moving in a quadrupedal motion, and took off running in a flanking maneuver to hopefully cut the woman's retreat off, before closing in at full speed at her like a runaway stampeding bull.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Yoko Sasaki and LOTUS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:37 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
LOTUS wrote:Ah... shit.

BANG!

The flashbang of the stun grenade forced Skye to close her eyes, slowing her charge somewhat, as she couldn't rely on sight nor sound to track her prey, but her other senses, smell, touch, and electromagnetic senses remained active. The distinctive smell of her prey's rubber suit, the smell of burning gunpowder from her weapon as she peppered her with gunfire, and the now mangled wreck of the exploded vehicle reeked of burning gasoline.

And that gave Skye an idea. 'If this one wants to play with fire, lets give it to her!' she thought as she redirected her charge toward the burning van, and with a mighty heave of both clawed hands, she threw the smouldering wreckage right at LOTUS like she was flinging dirt at her! And once the van was airborn, she darted off to the left on all fours, increasing her speed by moving in a quadrupedal motion, and took off running in a flanking maneuver to hopefully cut the woman's retreat off, before closing in at full speed at her like a runaway stampeding bull.

Its pretty smart, well attuned to this form over the mortal one, how peculiar... She noted, noticing a level of grace in the reptiles movements, then again it could be the addition of its tail helping that. She continued to pepper it with SMG fire, when the monster surprised her by tossing the truck ahead of where she was headed! Her exposed eye widened. Shit, she predicted my movements, even when blind?! Extraordinary! She thought, lowering her body, about to change direction when the large creature flanked her! "Fuck!" She spat, drawing her knife from her belt, dragging the Umbrella Steel blade across the creature's claw, ripping up scales and splicing open the leather and flesh. It was all out of reflex, but she couldn't flee in time to evade the creature entirely, and braced herself for the impact!
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:07 pm

LOTUS wrote:Its pretty smart, well attuned to this form over the mortal one, how peculiar... She noted, noticing a level of grace in the reptiles movements, then again it could be the addition of its tail helping that. She continued to pepper it with SMG fire, when the monster surprised her by tossing the truck ahead of where she was headed! Her exposed eye widened. Shit, she predicted my movements, even when blind?! Extraordinary! She thought, lowering her body, about to change direction when the large creature flanked her! "Fuck!" She spat, drawing her knife from her belt, dragging the Umbrella Steel blade across the creature's claw, ripping up scales and splicing open the leather and flesh. It was all out of reflex, but she couldn't flee in time to evade the creature entirely, and braced herself for the impact!

Skye's eyebrows twitched a little as the Umbrela Steel knife blade scrapped up some of her armor along her right hand even as the hooked talons of her claws came to return the favor many times over. Her electrified claws dug furrows into LOTUS's bodysuit even as the palm of her hand wrapped around her torso, pinning her upper arms to her sides, as the creature lifted her up to Skye's eye level, which had only just reopened, revealing the bright glowing eyes.

Campus Parking - Page 2 IsROcDm

Skye squeezed her claw around LOTUS' body, her electrical aura now having a direct channel into the woman through the wounds her claws inflicted. She raised her other clawed hand to rip the mask and helmet off of her prey, she wanted to look the assassin in the eye, one of the ones who took Hina away.

"GRRRRRRRHHHHH..... NO TAKE FRIENDS AWAY..... HNNNNN NOT THIS TIME....." her deep baritone growling voice said.

However, her vision despite recovering from the flashbang, was starting to become a little hazy and blurred. She blinked a few times, and shook her head a little from side to side.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:13 am

Shit, she got me!!

"Hrrnnnggggh!" LOTUS moaned, not so much from the discharge, as her suit was well designed to handle Skye's body; Dr. Morpheus made sure of that as the head of Umbrella R&D and under direct order from Sir Spencer himself. No, her pain came from the crushing strength of the beast of the Bio Weapon. LOTUS knew that it could easily crush her, but it toyed with her, squeezed her body just enough to make her writhe. "Son of... a bitch...!" she hissed. LOTUS was a very curvaceous woman, one could easily spot that from her tight outfit, but she practically melted in Skye's oversized claw. She felt the strap of her MP5 snap, the gun falling to the ground with a metal clang! She shook her body side to side, only her arm which held the knife out free as her large bosom was forced together in the creature's palm! She defiantly lowered her shaky arm downward, using the sharp knife to try and dig her blade into the creature's upper index finger's joint...!

"I...uggghh!" LOTUS moaned, as the BOW tried to draw energy through her wounds. Her suit was highly durable, though while not puncture proof she could tell suit did its job to become taut around the wounds. It was a next generation Umbrella Security Service stealth suit that took some liberties from the SAS style look they currently retain. It was because of this, her body wasn't becoming compromised to the electrical discharges so far, while also keeping her blood in her body. She'd need a medic if she survived this... and thoughts of survival came flying out the window as the creature's other claw gripped her head, and yanked off the destroyed helmet, mask, balaclava-

-long dark hair spilled out from the bun she wore, which also became undone. The pair of Asian brown eyes glared up at the creature nervously- she was beautiful really. A shame:

Campus Parking - Page 2 Lotus_brown_eyes

Her sidelocks swayed at either side of her chin, framing her head, her bangs evenly cut above her brows in a Hime-cut fashion. In fact, she was similar in look to Dr. Kamura, if not curvier.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"GRRRRRRRHHHHH..... NO TAKE FRIENDS AWAY..... HNNNNN NOT THIS TIME....." her deep baritone growling voice said.

However, her vision despite recovering from the flashbang, was starting to become a little hazy and blurred. She blinked a few times, and shook her head a little from side to side.

She had... no idea what she was talking about! "Friends...? I have no idea what you're talking about... is this what cracks up... to be a smart 'B.O.W.'? Eh...heh. Hehehe... HAHAHAH!!" LOTUS laughed. By the way she was slurring her words, shaking her head, she seemed to be slowly succumbing to the tranq. I might got a shot at this... so long as she doesn't crush me to death. "To think, a B.O.W. having 'friends'... what a joke." she coughed, jabbing the blade into the creature's finger again. "Whats this about...not this time...? Oh, honey, we'll... take so much more this time 'round...!" LOTUS spat, trying to show face. God... it really suck if she twisted my head off right now... I'm her fucking puddy at this point. Just... gotta wait for that tranq to hit full effect... get her to work on something, occupy her mind and physical activity some way... She thought, staring up at the glowing blue creature's face.
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:39 am

LOTUS wrote:Shit, she got me!!

"Hrrnnnggggh!" LOTUS moaned, not so much from the discharge, as her suit was well designed to handle Skye's body; Dr. Morpheus made sure of that as the head of Umbrella R&D and under direct order from Sir Spencer himself. No, her pain came from the crushing strength of the beast of the Bio Weapon. LOTUS knew that it could easily crush her, but it toyed with her, squeezed her body just enough to make her writhe. "Son of... a bitch...!" she hissed. LOTUS was a very curvaceous woman, one could easily spot that from her tight outfit, but she practically melted in Skye's oversized claw. She felt the strap of her MP5 snap, the gun falling to the ground with a metal clang! She shook her body side to side, only her arm which held the knife out free as her large bosom was forced together in the creature's palm! She defiantly lowered her shaky arm downward, using the sharp knife to try and dig her blade into the creature's upper index finger's joint...!

"I...uggghh!" LOTUS moaned, as the BOW tried to draw energy through her wounds. Her suit was highly durable, though while not puncture proof she could tell suit did its job to become taut around the wounds. It was a next generation Umbrella Security Service stealth suit that took some liberties from the SAS style look they currently retain. It was because of this, her body wasn't becoming compromised to the electrical discharges so far, while also keeping her blood in her body. She'd need a medic if she survived this... and thoughts of survival came flying out the window as the creature's other claw gripped her head, and yanked off the destroyed helmet, mask, balaclava-

-long dark hair spilled out from the bun she wore, which also became undone. The pair of Asian brown eyes glared up at the creature nervously- she was beautiful really. A shame:

Her sidelocks swayed at either side of her chin, framing her head, her bangs evenly cut above her brows in a Hime-cut fashion. In fact, she was similar in look to Dr. Kamura, if not curvier.

She had... no idea what she was talking about! "Friends...? I have no idea what you're talking about... is this what cracks up... to be a smart 'B.O.W.'? Eh...heh. Hehehe... HAHAHAH!!" LOTUS laughed. By the way she was slurring her words, shaking her head, she seemed to be slowly succumbing to the tranq. I might got a shot at this... so long as she doesn't crush me to death. "To think, a B.O.W. having 'friends'... what a joke." she coughed, jabbing the blade into the creature's finger again. "Whats this about...not this time...? Oh, honey, we'll... take so much more this time 'round...!" LOTUS spat, trying to show face. God... it really suck if she twisted my head off right now... I'm her fucking puddy at this point. Just... gotta wait for that tranq to hit full effect... get her to work on something, occupy her mind and physical activity some way... She thought, staring up at the glowing blue creature's face.

LOTUS' retort only served to further enrage the beast, who responded to the awkward niggling pain in her finger she produced with the knife by slamming the woman against the ground, twice, heavily, before raising her again, this time wrapping BOTH clawed hands around her body in a vicious squeeze, designed to knock the air out of her lungs, but not quite kill her. Not yet.

Instead, the massive creature Sky had become followed one of her baser Shark instincts, and opened her maw wide.

Campus Parking - Page 2 GKSyvgv

She stuffed Lotus' head and shoulders into her mouth, clamping her jaws down around LOTUS' torso, her sharp teeth locking down hard.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
LOTUS wrote:Shit, she got me!!

LOTUS' retort only served to further enrage the beast, who responded to the awkward niggling pain in her finger she produced with the knife by slamming the woman against the ground, twice, heavily, before raising her again, this time wrapping BOTH clawed hands around her body in a vicious squeeze, designed to knock the air out of her lungs, but not quite kill her. Not yet.

Instead, the massive creature Sky had become followed one of her baser Shark instincts, and opened her maw wide.

She stuffed Lotus' head and shoulders into her mouth, clamping her jaws down around LOTUS' torso, her sharp teeth locking down hard.

"Nnngaah!!" LOTUS wheezed, wide eyed, as her back slammed into the ground twice! Her head smacking the asphalt as well, making her vision blurry as she sharply inhaled, making an unintentional whimper. She couldn't vocalize, not yet anyway, as her body tingled from head to toe from the physical shock and being slammed in such a manner! She'd been tossed about on the mats before by the likes of VIPER, her deceased friend, and RAVEN their mentor among a number of prospective USS agents. Her chest heaved, as she hung limp in Skye's grasp, her vision refocused when she locked onto the glowing blue throat ahead of her!

"Nnngnnn!!" LOTUS moaned, shaking her head side to side, weakly raising her arm only for it to be squeezed down to her side by the other clawed hand! Her brown eyes darted side to side, as she kicked weakly, moaning in a panicky, high pitched manner as the creature's massive teeth locked down hard around her abdomen! She shifted her head and shoulders inside the slimy, blue orifice, her eyes glaring down a rippling, slimy throat ahead of her! Oh fuck, she's going to eat me?! LOTUS mentally screamed, her body still recovering, still weak to do so, as she kicked her long legs beneath the double hand hold! Her hips shifting, her well rounded derriere rubbing against the creature's palms as her muffled squeaks and moans escaped unanswered...! Saliva crawled down her face, sloshed against her cheeks, matted her hair! Fuck... she's gonna try and swallow me?! Shit... SHIT! I must've really pissed her off!! She groaned, squirming as she wheezed, unable to scream in spite of her clear panic!
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:24 am

LOTUS wrote:"Nnngaah!!" LOTUS wheezed, wide eyed, as her back slammed into the ground twice! Her head smacking the asphalt as well, making her vision blurry as she sharply inhaled, making an unintentional whimper. She couldn't vocalize, not yet anyway, as her body tingled from head to toe from the physical shock and being slammed in such a manner! She'd been tossed about on the mats before by the likes of VIPER, her deceased friend, and RAVEN their mentor among a number of prospective USS agents. Her chest heaved, as she hung limp in Skye's grasp, her vision refocused when she locked onto the glowing blue throat ahead of her!

"Nnngnnn!!" LOTUS moaned, shaking her head side to side, weakly raising her arm only for it to be squeezed down to her side by the other clawed hand! Her brown eyes darted side to side, as she kicked weakly, moaning in a panicky, high pitched manner as the creature's massive teeth locked down hard around her abdomen! She shifted her head and shoulders inside the slimy, blue orifice, her eyes glaring down a rippling, slimy throat ahead of her! Oh fuck, she's going to eat me?! LOTUS mentally screamed, her body still recovering, still weak to do so, as she kicked her long legs beneath the double hand hold! Her hips shifting, her well rounded derriere rubbing against the creature's palms as her muffled squeaks and moans escaped unanswered...! Saliva crawled down her face, sloshed against her cheeks, matted her hair! Fuck... she's gonna try and swallow me?! Shit... SHIT! I must've really pissed her off!! She groaned, squirming as she wheezed, unable to scream in spite of her clear panic!

Skye growled out a sigh for a moment as she held her prize between her jaws, sloshing her around in there, getting her nice and lubricated before she finally proceeded to the first gulp, which forced LOTUS deeper into her maw. Her teeth clamped down around the woman's pips, her upper teeth cupping around her derriere, which left only her hands, and her kicking legs free., Sky's own claws clamped down around her thighs this time. and with a sudden evil grin, and using her saliva as a conduit, she let out a series of powerful electrical shocks into her prey to stun her.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
LOTUS wrote:"Nnngaah!!" LOTUS wheezed, wide eyed, as her back slammed into the ground twice! Her head smacking the asphalt as well, making her vision blurry as she sharply inhaled, making an unintentional whimper. She couldn't vocalize, not yet anyway, as her body tingled from head to toe from the physical shock and being slammed in such a manner! She'd been tossed about on the mats before by the likes of VIPER, her deceased friend, and RAVEN their mentor among a number of prospective USS agents. Her chest heaved, as she hung limp in Skye's grasp, her vision refocused when she locked onto the glowing blue throat ahead of her!

Skye growled out a sigh for a moment as she held her prize between her jaws, sloshing her around in there, getting her nice and lubricated before she finally proceeded to the first gulp, which forced LOTUS deeper into her maw. Her teeth clamped down around the woman's pips, her upper teeth cupping around her derriere, which left only her hands, and her kicking legs free., Sky's own claws clamped down around her thighs this time. and with a sudden evil grin, and using her saliva as a conduit, she let out a series of powerful electrical shocks into her prey to stun her.

LOTUS shook side to side, as the BOW's voice rumbled around her curvaceous form locked in the tight, slobbery jaws! She kicked and squirmed a little harder now, her large bosom rolling across the lewd tongue as her eyes locked down the creature's glowing blue throat!

Campus Parking - Page 2 Bluethroat

I can't believe this is happening... Kamura's 'pet' is going to try and swallow me whole?! LOTUS couldn't get over that, nor get over panicking as Skye was successful at stuffing her shapely body into her throat! "RRRGGHH...!" Groaned LOTUS, wincing as her arms forced together, her blade caught between the teeth as she tried to bring her hand up! Fuck...!

LOTUS' wide ass swung side to side outside the maw, her long legs bucking and kicking as the pair of thugs who had survived, watched on from the distance as the blue haired woman, now a monster fitting for the ranks of Hell engulfed the sexy woman in black that almost killed them as well! Her grunts and squeals of mixed annoyance and horror barely audible over the creature's low, grumbling voice as it cackled, clamping its teeth over each of LOTUS' shapely ass cheeks and flicked its tongue against her, and discharged shocks onto her groin! LOTUS couldn't really feel it due to the suit, but the saliva electrified and effected her exposed face and neck further up into the throat, causing the woman to jolt and jerk with shaky legs! I... am so gonna... kill you...! LOTUS defiantly thought, her high pitched moans having a repetitive tone to them:

"NNnngngnngngnnnngnnnnnnnnngnnn-nyaah!"

Her legs continued to twitch, her ankles buckling, her hands and fingers rubbing betwix Skye's cheeks furling tightly and unfurling in twitchy movements as the discharge got carried through via the saliva! It was getting hot now, and fishy smelling... making it harder for LOTUS to breathe as it was, considering her tight, cramped quarters as well! Shiiiiit....!
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 am

LOTUS wrote:LOTUS shook side to side, as the BOW's voice rumbled around her curvaceous form locked in the tight, slobbery jaws! She kicked and squirmed a little harder now, her large bosom rolling across the lewd tongue as her eyes locked down the creature's glowing blue throat!

Campus Parking - Page 2 Bluethroat

I can't believe this is happening... Kamura's 'pet' is going to try and swallow me whole?! LOTUS couldn't get over that, nor get over panicking as Skye was successful at stuffing her shapely body into her throat! "RRRGGHH...!" Groaned LOTUS, wincing as her arms forced together, her blade caught between the teeth as she tried to bring her hand up! Fuck...!

LOTUS' wide ass swung side to side outside the maw, her long legs bucking and kicking as the pair of thugs who had survived, watched on from the distance as the blue haired woman, now a monster fitting for the ranks of Hell engulfed the sexy woman in black that almost killed them as well! Her grunts and squeals of mixed annoyance and horror barely audible over the creature's low, grumbling voice as it cackled, clamping its teeth over each of LOTUS' shapely ass cheeks and flicked its tongue against her, and discharged shocks onto her groin! LOTUS couldn't really feel it due to the suit, but the saliva electrified and effected her exposed face and neck further up into the throat, causing the woman to jolt and jerk with shaky legs! I... am so gonna... kill you...! LOTUS defiantly thought, her high pitched moans having a repetitive tone to them:

"NNnngngnngngnnnngnnnnnnnnngnnn-nyaah!"

Her legs continued to twitch, her ankles buckling, her hands and fingers rubbing betwix Skye's cheeks furling tightly and unfurling in twitchy movements as the discharge got carried through via the saliva! It was getting hot now, and fishy smelling... making it harder for LOTUS to breathe as it was, considering her tight, cramped quarters as well! Shiiiiit....!

Skye again let out a deep throbbing chuckle, before she threw her head back, and opened her jaws wide again, only to lunge forward, snapping her jaws around LOTUS's calves and knees with a deep swallow, throwing the woman deeper down the udulating throat, and dislodging the pesky knife from her teeth as she did so, sending the unbreakable metal weapon clattering to the broken pavement of the parking lot.

With a secong snap and a gulp, she drew the struggling assassin's feet into her maw, her teeth clacked together now with nothing between them, only the soles of her boots were now visible hidden behind the glowing chompers, and even then, only barely.

Campus Parking - Page 2 NSdE5Hm

LOTUS's form visibly bulged in Skye's neck, even if only slightly visible through the thick muscle and armored plating of her scales. However, before finishing her prize, in an act of retribution, even as her vision started to sway again, Skye let out a powerful new series of jolts to the prey now trapped in the fleshy tube of her gullet. She deliberately kept her there for a long time, sending jolts through her body, giving her a powerful squeeze with her throat muscles as she sent continual shocks wherever they could find purchase.

Then, with finality, she committed to the final swallow, sending her prey to her belly, but that last act made her vision swim and her balance to go strange, and she went to all fours to steady herself, only partly successfully.

'I feel.... strange... What was in that dart?' she thought as her thoughts began to get fuzzy, and her eyes started to close a little, and her body started to sway.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUS Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Skye again let out a deep throbbing chuckle, before she threw her head back, and opened her jaws wide again, only to lunge forward, snapping her jaws around LOTUS's calves and knees with a deep swallow, throwing the woman deeper down the udulating throat, and dislodging the pesky knife from her teeth as she did so, sending the unbreakable metal weapon clattering to the broken pavement of the parking lot.

With a secong snap and a gulp, she drew the struggling assassin's feet into her maw, her teeth clacked together now with nothing between them, only the soles of her boots were now visible hidden behind the glowing chompers, and even then, only barely.

Campus Parking - Page 2 NSdE5Hm

LOTUS's form visibly bulged in Skye's neck, even if only slightly visible through the thick muscle and armored plating of her scales. However, before finishing her prize, in an act of retribution, even as her vision started to sway again, Skye let out a powerful new series of jolts to the prey now trapped in the fleshy tube of her gullet. She deliberately kept her there for a long time, sending jolts through her body, giving her a powerful squeeze with her throat muscles as she sent continual shocks wherever they could find purchase.

Then, with finality, she committed to the final swallow, sending her prey to her belly, but that last act made her vision swim and her balance to go strange, and she went to all fours to steady herself, only partly successfully.

'I feel.... strange... What was in that dart?' she thought as her thoughts began to get fuzzy, and her eyes started to close a little, and her body started to sway.

LOTUS' flailing legs were gobbled up by Skye, the soles of her boots just barely visible behind a cage of teeth, subtly wiggling and fluttering against the curling pizza shaped tongue that glided over the boots. The trapped woman within had a slimy body that would have glistened in the city light and moon light, but only had a slight sheen in the glowing electric blue of her weird bioelectricity. Shit...! She's... gonna...! LOTUS panicked, squirming intensely despite her jolted body, her grunts and moans of panicked frustration barely audible outside the creature's taut, hardened scales!

"I... won't... di-eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" LOTUS was cut off as the powerful jolts flowed through her exposed face and neck! The USS agent's skeletal structure was visible through the intense electricity, her eyes wide and in shock as she let out a pained, gibberish moan before releasing, oddly enough, sexual fluids within her suit! She jolted and twitched, in the throws of passing out...

Then the creature swallowed deeply.

"Nnnnnngyahhhhhhhhhhhhh......" LOTUS moaned, almost erotically, her voice quickly fading as the bulging scales slowly descended past the 20 foot tall BOW's shoulder blades, the bulge receding and vanishing with LOTUS and her apparent death throes...

Campus Parking - Page 2 Serpent_swallows_Shizuka

GLUP!

Skye second swallow sent LOTUS deep into her taut, mostly empty belly. The human barely bulged out the stomach in spite of how compact it was in this form, or it could be Skye was being cruel to her prey, for believing her to be a villain who killed Hina. LOTUS' curvaceous, 5'8 frame and body curled up inside the stomach of blue, acidic fluids sloshing across her bunched up form as she settled deep inside Skye's belly... She continued to twitch from the shock of... well, being shocked, which could be felt by her heels jabbing the undulating stomach walls. The throat was tight, but the stomach was tighter, hotter and far more slimy.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

Skye's stomach growled, barely a paunch where LOTUS' figure was deposited, and as she fell on all fours, it was still hard to notice that the large creature had eaten the hapless USS Agent alive and whole, only her SMG and knife visible on the ground, beside her discarded mask and helmet and the puddles of saliva...

As Skye continued to feel uneasy, she felt her stomach churn... and then with a wet belch:

Campus Parking - Page 2 Umbrella_Level_5_Band_Lotus

A glowing red, Umbrella ID bracelet was belted out of her throat, hitting the pavement in a pool of thick, slimy, saliva...
LOTUS
LOTUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:35 am

LOTUS wrote:LOTUS' flailing legs were gobbled up by Skye, the soles of her boots just barely visible behind a cage of teeth, subtly wiggling and fluttering against the curling pizza shaped tongue that glided over the boots. The trapped woman within had a slimy body that would have glistened in the city light and moon light, but only had a slight sheen in the glowing electric blue of her weird bioelectricity. Shit...! She's... gonna...! LOTUS panicked, squirming intensely despite her jolted body, her grunts and moans of panicked frustration barely audible outside the creature's taut, hardened scales!

"I... won't... di-eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" LOTUS was cut off as the powerful jolts flowed through her exposed face and neck! The USS agent's skeletal structure was visible through the intense electricity, her eyes wide and in shock as she let out a pained, gibberish moan before releasing, oddly enough, sexual fluids within her suit! She jolted and twitched, in the throws of passing out...

Then the creature swallowed deeply.

"Nnnnnngyahhhhhhhhhhhhh......" LOTUS moaned, almost erotically, her voice quickly fading as the bulging scales slowly descended past the 20 foot tall BOW's shoulder blades, the bulge receding and vanishing with LOTUS and her apparent death throes...

Campus Parking - Page 2 Serpent_swallows_Shizuka

GLUP!

Skye second swallow sent LOTUS deep into her taut, mostly empty belly. The human barely bulged out the stomach in spite of how compact it was in this form, or it could be Skye was being cruel to her prey, for believing her to be a villain who killed Hina. LOTUS' curvaceous, 5'8 frame and body curled up inside the stomach of blue, acidic fluids sloshing across her bunched up form as she settled deep inside Skye's belly... She continued to twitch from the shock of... well, being shocked, which could be felt by her heels jabbing the undulating stomach walls. The throat was tight, but the stomach was tighter, hotter and far more slimy.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

Skye's stomach growled, barely a paunch where LOTUS' figure was deposited, and as she fell on all fours, it was still hard to notice that the large creature had eaten the hapless USS Agent alive and whole, only her SMG and knife visible on the ground, beside her discarded mask and helmet and the puddles of saliva...

As Skye continued to feel uneasy, she felt her stomach churn... and then with a wet belch:

Campus Parking - Page 2 Umbrella_Level_5_Band_Lotus

A glowing red, Umbrella ID bracelet was belted out of her throat, hitting the pavement in a pool of thick, slimy, saliva...

The creature swayed more and more, her eyes becoming unfocused, and her muscles slackened, before she finally toppled over onto her side. She struggled to remain conscious, knowing her new friend was still in danger of the Harvester approaching, but now, she could do little. This time, she had no choice, but to once again, let the tranquilisers sedate her. Just like last time... in the lab...

Her memories flashed back to Ferral's invasion of the lab she was born to, his capture of all the hmans she had come to know and care about... the pain he put her through, before sedating her.

'Damn you....' she thought as her vision finally faded to darkness. Then all thought left her.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:28 am

Some time has passed

Skye took in a breath, and she tried to open her eyes. Blurry vision came through from the darkness, and she growled out her frustration, the vocal chords rumbling the disturbed, broken ground.  She slowly got her clawed paws under herself, and rose up on her knees. Dizzyness and nausea gripped her, and she gagged a little. But it didn't cease. She continued to dry heave, then wretch, as her body tried to expel it's stomach content. Saliva was building up, but not out of hunger, or in any way a pleasant way, as she gagged and heaved until finally she regurgitated the rubber/latex bodysuit and equipment. However, nothing of LOTUS herself came with it. No bones, no digested flesh, nothing.

After Skye finished expelling the gear onto the broken concrete, she physically felt a lot better, but she was very apprehensive. She poked the saliva and stomach fluid covered bodysuit with a clawtip.

'How long was I out? She's all gone... No way I was out for several hours...' Skye thought to herself, before shaking off the dizzyness and the grogginess. She stood up, and looked around. Her friend, and all the people were gone. Even the Harvester was not around any longer.

She frowned to herself, should she continue wandering the streets? Or should she return to the water? She had no idea. Slowly she stomped back towards the building, transforming herself back into her naked human form as she did so. However, unlike last time, she was more capable of walking normally now. She picked up the coat Saorise gave her, and slid it on, this time the right way, before she followed her nose into the building.

(OOC: I didn't know if LOTUS wanted to survive the encounter or not, so I left it open ended if she managed to escape or was digested, only keeping the gear in her belly Razz )

(OOC: To Here)
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh and LOTUS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2