Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Floor Passage

+4
Rafe McCormac
Mina Strauss
Regina Raval
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Floor Passage

Post by Regina Raval Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Scott Walsh wrote:Scott was still distracted by the practically naked woman covered in slimy substance... and the fact she said frog things...? He shook his head, Rafe was right, they had to keep moving! "Frog things...? Never mind, explain later..." He turned to the nurse and doctor. "Okay, you guys know this place better than I, which is the safest way to get to the Ambulance bay?"

"I didn't realize we had patients on the fourth floor..." She says out loud at the arrival of their nameless female woman. Upon Officer Scott's request, Regina blinked. "I uh, from here? We need to take the elevators or staircase down to the ground floor and then from there to the parking lot there isn't much else is there? We're not Chicago, we don't have an underground parking garage or the like Officer Scott!" She spoke up with a bit of fringed nerves she didn't yet see what happened outside, but she wanted to be far from it. Even so... the other patients here, they'd be abandoned... wouldn't they? She was torn between her decision to leave or stay in case someone needed help.... she still had time to think it over. "Well, you're the ones with guns, lead the way!" the Nurse added, gripping her makeshift weapon, a crutch with unease.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 am

"Fuck..." Rafe shook his head side to side. The nurse was a nervous wreck, the naked lass was shell shocked, the Doctor was a bitch, Donna was getting anxious and the cop was jealous. Rafe couldn't tell exactly how long this officer Scott had been on the force, but the former special operations soldier could tell he wasn't one of Iron's greased palms nor did he seem too experienced during heat of the moment situations. Donna seemed to have a decent head on her shoulders, and found her more reliable aside from saving his life adding a wee drop of nepotism for her. "O'right then," he began, removing his vest, brushing past the officer. "I'll take point, Scotty here will be support, and Donna ya have rear security. Regina," he paused pointing to the new woman who was sopping wet, handing her his vest which still had the incriminating roll of film in the breast pocket, but he'd worry about that later. "what's your name? And take this before ya catch yer death. Anyway, you will follow behind Regina, Mina you're behind our mystery patient 'ere and Donna you can make sure our good doc doesn't act anymore impulsive with that scalpel of hers!" He looked at them all. "Sound good? Yeah? No time to back out, time to go. If we find people we'll take'em along."
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/52nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/202nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/152nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/302nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:15 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:"Fuck..." Rafe shook his head side to side. The nurse was a nervous wreck, the naked lass was shell shocked, the Doctor was a bitch, Donna was getting anxious and the cop was jealous. Rafe couldn't tell exactly how long this officer Scott had been on the force, but the former special operations soldier could tell he wasn't one of Iron's greased palms nor did he seem too experienced during heat of the moment situations. Donna seemed to have a decent head on her shoulders, and found her more reliable aside from saving his life adding a wee drop of nepotism for her. "O'right then," he began, removing his vest, brushing past the officer. "I'll take point, Scotty here will be support, and Donna ya have rear security. Regina," he paused pointing to the new woman who was sopping wet, handing her his vest which still had the incriminating roll of film in the breast pocket, but he'd worry about that later. "what's your name? And take this before ya catch yer death. Anyway, you will follow behind Regina, Mina you're behind our mystery patient 'ere and Donna you can make sure our good doc doesn't act anymore impulsive with that scalpel of hers!" He looked at them all. "Sound good? Yeah? No time to back out, time to go. If we find people we'll take'em along."

(sounds from THAT topic)

There were multiple booming gunshots coming from outside, that Rafe momentarily thought it was an Anti-tank gun... he flashed back to some of the clandestine things he seen as a Irish Army Ranger, and shook the memories away with a subtle shake. "Sounds like someone out there's havin' a riot." He says with a slight smirk back to his allies. "Righto, follow me ladies 'n gents! As we said, no pushing nor hollarin'!" Rafe retorted, and took point down the corridor.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/52nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/202nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/152nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/302nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:20 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:"Fuck..." Rafe shook his head side to side. The nurse was a nervous wreck, the naked lass was shell shocked, the Doctor was a bitch, Donna was getting anxious and the cop was jealous. Rafe couldn't tell exactly how long this officer Scott had been on the force, but the former special operations soldier could tell he wasn't one of Iron's greased palms nor did he seem too experienced during heat of the moment situations. Donna seemed to have a decent head on her shoulders, and found her more reliable aside from saving his life adding a wee drop of nepotism for her. "O'right then," he began, removing his vest, brushing past the officer. "I'll take point, Scotty here will be support, and Donna ya have rear security. Regina," he paused pointing to the new woman who was sopping wet, handing her his vest which still had the incriminating roll of film in the breast pocket, but he'd worry about that later. "what's your name? And take this before ya catch yer death. Anyway, you will follow behind Regina, Mina you're behind our mystery patient 'ere and Donna you can make sure our good doc doesn't act anymore impulsive with that scalpel of hers!" He looked at them all. "Sound good? Yeah? No time to back out, time to go. If we find people we'll take'em along."

(sounds from THAT topic)

There were multiple booming gunshots coming from outside, that Rafe momentarily thought it was an Anti-tank gun... he flashed back to some of the clandestine things he seen as a Irish Army Ranger, and shook the memories away with a subtle shake. "Sounds like someone out there's havin' a riot." He says with a slight smirk back to his allies. "Righto, follow me ladies 'n gents! As we said, no pushing nor hollarin'!" Rafe retorted, and took point down the corridor.

The shivering woman blinked at the vest, offered to her by the man, after getting to know everyone else's names from him... save his own. His accent was a little odd, but he meant well she supposed as she slipped his vest on. Its warm... She thought, before he asked her name, but was then cut off by his voice and the booming thunderous sound-

KA-BANG!! "-Gotta run!!" She screamed, running through dark passages, ears ringing from a mix of the large caliber gun exploding in her hand and the one clawed creature's deafening roar! "Hunk, the FUCK did you go?! Son'va bitch, left us for dead!!" She screamed, before being flung forwards into the darkness-

-made her wince. "Hunk?" She blinked, before shaking her head. "I-I think, its Jane? Its what my paper said on my bed. Jane Doe." She replied soon after.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:02 am

GOBLIN 6 wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:

(sounds from THAT topic)

The shivering woman blinked at the vest, offered to her by the man, after getting to know everyone else's names from him... save his own. His accent was a little odd, but he meant well she supposed as she slipped his vest on. Its warm... She thought, before he asked her name, but was then cut off by his voice and the booming thunderous sound-

KA-BANG!! "-Gotta run!!" She screamed, running through dark passages, ears ringing from a mix of the large caliber gun exploding in her hand and the one clawed creature's deafening roar! "Hunk, the FUCK did you go?! Son'va bitch, left us for dead!!" She screamed, before being flung forwards into the darkness-

-made her wince. "Hunk?" She blinked, before shaking her head. "I-I think, its Jane? Its what my paper said on my bed. Jane Doe." She replied soon after.

Rafe turned his attention back to the woman, brow raised. "Hunk?" He asked, before smirking devilishly. "Hey, I know I am, but there's a time'n place, and neither's now."

He lead the group down the stairwell, and then turned to her again when she attempted to pass her name off as Jane Doe, and was going to comment on it when the look in her eyes coupled with her tone said it all. Ah Jaysus... she's amnesiac. Talk about a shite draw of the cards, and she said somethin' was more frightening further up... all the best we work our way down like Donna says, get ourselves an ambulance or two and drive to where Donna's boyfriend works, that Handy fella she mentioned. He deliberated internally.

"Shite... sounds like a problem we'll deal with later..." he said in response to Jane's name. "But don't be call'n me a hunk, ya might make me boyo Scotty here jealous n'all." He smirked, glancing back at Scott then back to Jane. "I'm Rafe and a pleasure to meet ya Janie but we best be off before more of them creeps arrive." He says, before noting her silenced handgun once more. It looked empty. "Follow along, and stay close." He turned to the woman again as they got to the top of the stairwell, and it looked clear below. With his back against the door to keep it open, he pulls out the .38 Special from his pocket and handed it by the barrel towards Jane. "Ya know how to use it, I assume? Given your gun there." He commented. "You're holding the weapon proper, like its chambered even though it's dry. I don't know nothin' bout frog-things, but things may get dicey down below and we may get split up if we're not careful. Just... don't try and shoot me or the others, kay?" He smiled wearily, knowing trusting the Amnesiac with a firearm would likely piss the doctor off...
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Strauss Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:56 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:
GOBLIN 6 wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:

(sounds from THAT topic)

Rafe turned his attention back to the woman, brow raised. "Hunk?" He asked, before smirking devilishly. "Hey, I know I am, but there's a time'n place, and neither's now."

He lead the group down the stairwell, and then turned to her again when she attempted to pass her name off as Jane Doe, and was going to comment on it when the look in her eyes coupled with her tone said it all. Ah Jaysus... she's amnesiac. Talk about a shite draw of the cards, and she said somethin' was more frightening further up... all the best we work our way down like Donna says, get ourselves an ambulance or two and drive to where Donna's boyfriend works, that Handy fella she mentioned. He deliberated internally.

"Shite... sounds like a problem we'll deal with later..." he said in response to Jane's name. "But don't be call'n me a hunk, ya might make me boyo Scotty here jealous n'all." He smirked, glancing back at Scott then back to Jane. "I'm Rafe and a pleasure to meet ya Janie but we best be off before more of them creeps arrive." He says, before noting her silenced handgun once more. It looked empty. "Follow along, and stay close." He turned to the woman again as they got to the top of the stairwell, and it looked clear below. With his back against the door to keep it open, he pulls out the .38 Special from his pocket and handed it by the barrel towards Jane. "Ya know how to use it, I assume? Given your gun there." He commented. "You're holding the weapon proper, like its chambered even though it's dry. I don't know nothin' bout frog-things, but things may get dicey down below and we may get split up if we're not careful. Just... don't try and shoot me or the others, kay?" He smiled wearily, knowing trusting the Amnesiac with a firearm would likely piss the doctor off...

Dr. Strauss looked between all of them, with a look of disbelief. "You're going to give the naked amnesiac a gun? Screw all of you!" She spat, then rushed ahead of them, heading into the corridor ahead of them! "I'm leaving. Good luck." she says with a patronizing tone, before her clicking heels darted ahead of them. She wasn't going to take this from them, sure she had shit for weapons, and had little combat experience... but the way she was within that group? She'd be left for dead by them sooner or later! They can go to hell for all I care! She thought, fuming as she descended the staircase.

Seconds later, a SHRILL SCREAM came from below!

[ here]
Mina Strauss
Mina Strauss
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:12 am

"She shouldn't have done that..." Reggie sighed, before the scream echoing up made her grip the crutch tightly! She felt like fleeing too... but knew if she did, she'd be a goner! "That sounded like Doctor Strauss!" She cried, shivering with that now flimsy weapon.
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:20 am

"Har har.." Scott said in response to Rafe's remarks, but as Mina ran off to set off their doom, her scream scaring Regina, he turned to the Irishman and Donna. "Fuck it, follow Rafe and remain calm. Regina, Jane Doe, stay behind us, Donna protect them." He says, flicking the safety off his VP70, and ushered himself in front of the group, standing in the stairwell with his weapon trained down. "You got experience killing things Irish? Cuz we're about to be thrown into the heat of it." He looks to the man, sweat on his brow, before back down, seeing the shadowy shapes of the horde. "Here they come..."

Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/1202nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/02nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/02nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:25 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:
GOBLIN 6 wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:

(sounds from THAT topic)

Jane watched the doctor rush off... and though confused by Rafe's words nodded when he probed her for weapon use. "I... just know." She says, taking the revolver in her free hand... unsure what to do with the empty, silenced handgun in the other hand. "Thanks." She says, before the scream.

Turning to the sound, she drew the .38 but was ushered back by both Scott and Donna. She blinked as Rafe and Scotty were now in the stairwell, weapons trained down. She stood firm, her brows furrowing. She was going to survive... she didn't know who she was or why she was here and why everything was the way it was when it clearly wasn't always the case... but she'd be damned if she'd just be eaten by anything else! She kept the revolver at the ready...
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

"Don't mention it." He says to Jane, before the high and puffy Dr. Strauss screamed from below. "Shite! Everyone back-" he was cut off by Scott stepping up, and glanced over to the lad.

Scott Walsh wrote:"Har har.." Scott said in response to Rafe's remarks, but as Mina ran off to set off their doom, her scream scaring Regina, he turned to the Irishman and Donna. "Fuck it, follow Rafe and remain calm. Regina, Jane Doe, stay behind us, Donna protect them." He says, flicking the safety off his VP70, and ushered himself in front of the group, standing in the stairwell with his weapon trained down. "You got experience killing things Irish? Cuz we're about to be thrown into the heat of it." He looks to the man, sweat on his brow, before back down, seeing the shadowy shapes of the horde. "Here they come..."

"Bold words from a scaredy cat." He smirked, weapon trained. "...more than I like to be. But it ain't killin... if they're already dead." He says as he held the M9 in a two hand grip, and saw the first of the zombies reach the turn of the landing below. "Contact!" he spat, then fired his gun. Soon, Scott was doing the same, as both men began shooting at the creatures climbing the stairs. It had been a long time since he fired a gun... but old habits die hard as he emptied the clip after plugging holes into five of the creatures, their resilient bodies putting a fight against the 9mm hollow points to their brains! "I shot that fecker three times in the head! Fuck, mag!" He cried to Scott, as his clip ran dry, the slide forced back and locked into place. He held is free hand open and at an angle to catch a mag from the officer, his empty gun trained on the climbing zombies yet! "Mag!" He cried out again for a spare clip, ejecting the spent mag from the gun, letting it drop upon the stairs and tumble down to the climbing zombies, green eyes trained on the enemy still fastly advancing upon them!
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:41 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:"Don't mention it." He says to Jane, before the high and puffy Dr. Strauss screamed from below. "Shite! Everyone back-" he was cut off by Scott stepping up, and glanced over to the lad.

Scott Walsh wrote:"Har har.." Scott said in response to Rafe's remarks, but as Mina ran off to set off their doom, her scream scaring Regina, he turned to the Irishman and Donna. "Fuck it, follow Rafe and remain calm. Regina, Jane Doe, stay behind us, Donna protect them." He says, flicking the safety off his VP70, and ushered himself in front of the group, standing in the stairwell with his weapon trained down. "You got experience killing things Irish? Cuz we're about to be thrown into the heat of it." He looks to the man, sweat on his brow, before back down, seeing the shadowy shapes of the horde. "Here they come..."

"Bold words from a scaredy cat." He smirked, weapon trained. "...more than I like to be. But it ain't killin... if they're already dead." He says as he held the M9 in a two hand grip, and saw the first of the zombies reach the turn of the landing below. "Contact!" he spat, then fired his gun. Soon, Scott was doing the same, as both men began shooting at the creatures climbing the stairs. It had been a long time since he fired a gun... but old habits die hard as he emptied the clip after plugging holes into five of the creatures, their resilient bodies putting a fight against the 9mm hollow points to their brains! "I shot that fecker three times in the head! Fuck, mag!" He cried to Scott, as his clip ran dry, the slide forced back and locked into place. He held is free hand open and at an angle to catch a mag from the officer, his empty gun trained on the climbing zombies yet! "Mag!" He cried out again for a spare clip, ejecting the spent mag from the gun, letting it drop upon the stairs and tumble down to the climbing zombies, green eyes trained on the enemy still fastly advancing upon them!

"I heard ya the first time!" Scott shouted over the moans, gunfire, shouting, as his 18 rounds went empty as well, but his gun didn't lock open on empty thanks to its 70's european design. I really should've went with the Highpower! He thought, cursing himself, as he fumbled through his pouch for one of the spare M9 mags he had taken from the Night Watch room, and tossed the shape over to Rafe, before fishing out a Vp70 mag from his sidepack. They were climbing quick! He played with the butt plate magazine release while holding the fresh mag, the old magazine eased out part way, which he grabbed and yanked out before shifting his hand which held the loaded magazine and punched it in part way, before pushing it all the way in with the back of his hand! He bit onto the empty mag, used the now free hand to rack the slide back and chamber a new round, before training it down upon the shambling fucks walking up the stairs! By that point, Rafe had probably already gone through a full 15 round clip! How the hell did Irons approve this piece of shit over the Browning High Power?! Sure, it has five more rounds in the mag, but its a blowback piece of shit! Unless the new ones are modified... fuck, didn't think of that, why do I have this shitty one then?! He fought with himself before pulling the mag from his lips, the gross taste of gun oil in his mouth as he slipped the empty back into one of his side pouches, and prepared a fresh one for when the magazine in his handgun went dry again! The 9mm recoiled gently in his hands, given its weight. He wished he had the fucking stock to make it go burst fire now however, it make his life easy!
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
2nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/1202nd Floor Passage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:38 pm

Scott Walsh wrote:
Rafe McCormac wrote:"Don't mention it." He says to Jane, before the high and puffy Dr. Strauss screamed from below. "Shite! Everyone back-" he was cut off by Scott stepping up, and glanced over to the lad.

"I heard ya the first time!" Scott shouted over the moans, gunfire, shouting, as his 18 rounds went empty as well, but his gun didn't lock open on empty thanks to its 70's european design. I really should've went with the Highpower! He thought, cursing himself, as he fumbled through his pouch for one of the spare M9 mags he had taken from the Night Watch room, and tossed the shape over to Rafe, before fishing out a Vp70 mag from his sidepack. They were climbing quick! He played with the butt plate magazine release while holding the fresh mag, the old magazine eased out part way, which he grabbed and yanked out before shifting his hand which held the loaded magazine and punched it in part way, before pushing it all the way in with the back of his hand! He bit onto the empty mag, used the now free hand to rack the slide back and chamber a new round, before training it down upon the shambling fucks walking up the stairs! By that point, Rafe had probably already gone through a full 15 round clip! How the hell did Irons approve this piece of shit over the Browning High Power?! Sure, it has five more rounds in the mag, but its a blowback piece of shit! Unless the new ones are modified... fuck, didn't think of that, why do I have this shitty one then?! He fought with himself before pulling the mag from his lips, the gross taste of gun oil in his mouth as he slipped the empty back into one of his side pouches, and prepared a fresh one for when the magazine in his handgun went dry again! The 9mm recoiled gently in his hands, given its weight. He wished he had the fucking stock to make it go burst fire now however, it make his life easy!

"Thanks!" he caught the mag and slid it home, pulled the slide release down with his thumb and let the slide ride back into firing position whilst loading the fresh round into the chamber! The semiautomatic was familiar in his hand, though his unit didn't make use of the M9, and had still used the out of date Browning Hi-Power when he was in service. He took careful aim, firing the weapon into the closest zombie's face, when he then swung his aim lower and shot out the knee of the one climbing beside it! The creature fell forwards, chin impacting the stairs, before one of Scotty's bullets finished it off. "Hold your fire, they'll pile onto the stairs, headin' down range!" He shouted, and began a quick descent! He could almost feel the bullets whizzing past his head, his mind flashing back to things he'd seen...

He stuffed the Beretta behind his waistband, and lifted the dead... former human up. "UGh... heavy fella..." He groaned, holding it high above his head before tossing him down into the next pair of zombies climbing the stairs! "Okay, we have a path," he whipped out the handgun again and fired down at the pair of zombies at the bottom. "toss me another mag, Janie, Donna, Reggie, head down here now!" He called out, hand up to catch another mag from Scott. "Scotty, take the rear! Cover us!"
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:47 pm

Scott held up the weapon when Irish said he was heading down the steps! "What the hell are you doing man?!" He called out, before watching the red head pick up and launch one of the dead freaks into the less dead-dead freaks heading up the stairs. Irish fired his handgun at zombies he couldn't see, and called for another mag. "R-right!" he pulled one from his pouch and tossed it down to him, before turning to the ladies. "Donna, Regina, new girl, c'mon! Down down down!" He beckoned them, gun aimed down the opposite hall in case there were more on the second floor drawn by the gunfire, which there were...

A nurse who was leaving tumbled over as another began eating her. Some where shambling after them more quickly than others, but Scott pulled himself in front of the ladies, providing them cover with a two hand aim. "Shit, more up here!" He fired the VP70 a couple times. The accuracy was a bit off, but remembering Irish's technique, he aimed for their knees, blowing them out and forcing them to crawl! If ya can't kill'em, disable'em... He thought, backing the women into the cramped stairwell and closing the door behind them. If there were others they left behind... they were on their own. "Run!" He called back, glancing over his shoulder at them, holding the door in place till the stairway was clear!
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Raval Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:18 pm

Regina wasted no time as the gunfire got intense, and she turned and screamed as more zombies arrived on scene! She and Donna worked themselves into the stairwell, Donna aiding Rafe with the zombies downstairs as bullets flew. Donna was saying something, but she couldn't hear over the gunfire! She held the crutch like a personal crutch as she headed down the stairwell!
Regina Raval
Regina Raval
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:38 pm

Jane followed the other women into the stairwell, and watched as the chaos reminded her of something...

"Man down, man down!" Rattatataatatatatatatatatata! "ARGGGH!!!" BANG-BANG-BANG-! "N-nooooo!!!-URK!"

She shook the flashes of memory and muzzle flash from her head, and when Scott braced himself against the rattling door, she turned her head up at a zombie drunkenly staggering down the upper stairwell towards him! She moved to his side, body jiggling under the simple gown and Rafe's vest, the .38 raised. She hadn't seen a 'zombie' since she woke up, but she could tell... they were sick humans. Humans pale or bloodied, and white or very light colored eyes... moaning, shambling shells of their former humanity.

She thumbed the hammer back of the revolver, and fired. The gun recoiled in her hand, but the bullet hit the former nurse's face, spilling blood and matter behind her, and her body tumbled all the way down the stairs landing beside them in a crumpled mess. "There are too many, you need to run too Scott." She says to the cop, glancing over to him, her face devoid of emotion. She had an easier time with killing these things than any of them it seemed... besides Donna who seemed to know them more intimately than she did.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:42 pm

Rafe caught the mag and was then backed up by Donna, and soon joined by Regina; the pair cleared the way. "Okay, its done!" He and Donna made it down to the ground floor, Regina following them. He swerved around for Jane and Scotty, and called up to them: "Hurry yer arses, we need to leave now!"

[to here]
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:51 pm

GOBLIN 6 wrote:Jane followed the other women into the stairwell, and watched as the chaos reminded her of something...

"Man down, man down!" Rattatataatatatatatatatatata! "ARGGGH!!!" BANG-BANG-BANG-! "N-nooooo!!!-URK!"

She shook the flashes of memory and muzzle flash from her head, and when Scott braced himself against the rattling door, she turned her head up at a zombie drunkenly staggering down the upper stairwell towards him! She moved to his side, body jiggling under the simple gown and Rafe's vest, the .38 raised. She hadn't seen a 'zombie' since she woke up, but she could tell... they were sick humans. Humans pale or bloodied, and white or very light colored eyes... moaning, shambling shells of their former humanity.

She thumbed the hammer back of the revolver, and fired. The gun recoiled in her hand, but the bullet hit the former nurse's face, spilling blood and matter behind her, and her body tumbled all the way down the stairs landing beside them in a crumpled mess. "There are too many, you need to run too Scott." She says to the cop, glancing over to him, her face devoid of emotion. She had an easier time with killing these things than any of them it seemed... besides Donna who seemed to know them more intimately than she did.

Scott blinked at how swift the shapely woman moved, and took out the zombie nurse descending the stairwell to the third floor! Sweat rolled down his face, and he looked at her with wide eyes, while the door continued to be pound against him. "Thanks. But I got this, you go ahead first! Ladies first, age before beauty all that!" He strained through the lame joke. "Go, I'll catch up... just gonna buy us extra time...!" He shouts, shouldering the door!
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

GOBLIN 6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:06 am

Scott Walsh wrote:
GOBLIN 6 wrote:Jane followed the other women into the stairwell, and watched as the chaos reminded her of something...

Scott blinked at how swift the shapely woman moved, and took out the zombie nurse descending the stairwell to the third floor! Sweat rolled down his face, and he looked at her with wide eyes, while the door continued to be pound against him. "Thanks. But I got this, you go ahead first! Ladies first, age before beauty all that!" He strained through the lame joke. "Go, I'll catch up... just gonna buy us extra time...!" He shouts, shouldering the door!

She looked at him narrowly, then nodded. "Don't try to die to impress people." She says, before heading ahead of him down the stairwell.

(to here)
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:35 am

GOBLIN 6 wrote:
Scott Walsh wrote:

She looked at him narrowly, then nodded. "Don't try to die to impress people." She says, before heading ahead of him down the stairwell.

(to here)

The comment threw him off a little, and he looked a little ashamed. "I'm not..." he whispered after she had already left, the door continuing to bang hard against his shoulder. He wanted to let go, rush downstairs... but the door would give as soon as he let go. He peeked into the small rectangular glass window above the handle, the sightless eye of a dead fuck staring at him made his flesh crawl, especially as it was licking the window and pawing at the door. He surmised there were at least four behind the door... he could only hold it for so long!

He then felt the nightstick on his belt, and a wave of inspiration hit him. "Okay, first one downstairs... is a rotten egg... shit said that wrong, ah fuck it." He grunted, shifting the tonfa-style baton from his belt loop and then slid it diagonal with the door knob and the inner frame, set so that it would act as a sort of impromptu door bolt, but how long it'll hold was beyond him; probably only give him a ten second lead, but that was all he needed. "See ya!" He spat, hightailing it down the stairwell!

"I got it, move, move!" he cried down.

(to here)
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2