Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Affairs Office

3 posters

Go down

Student Affairs Office Empty Student Affairs Office

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 10, 2022 4:26 am

Student Affairs Office Unknown

A Faculty Room and Office where the Professors grade papers and also have one on ones with their students regarding their academics or behavior...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue5/5Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue16/20Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue12/15Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue2/3Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Student Affairs Office Empty Re: Student Affairs Office

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 11, 2022 4:20 am

(From here)

There was a body of a professor sprawled on one of the desks. Saoirse did her best to ignore them, the marks of something having clawed their back made her uneasy however. She could see that a chunk of their neck had been chewed off from behind, and that they had died likely hours ago, given the state of the body, the dried blood which no longer rolled off the desk and made the carpet below stained a dark crimson in color. She began rummaging through the drawers, the papers, looking for anything of use. C'mon... there's gotta be something in here I can use! She thought to herself, as she began flipping through notes and articles just to see if there were bandaids tucked between the pages...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue5/5Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue16/20Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue12/15Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue2/3Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2022 4:47 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(From here)

There was a body of a professor sprawled on one of the desks. Saoirse did her best to ignore them, the marks of something having clawed their back made her uneasy however. She could see that a chunk of their neck had been chewed off from behind, and that they had died likely hours ago, given the state of the body, the dried blood which no longer rolled off the desk and made the carpet below stained a dark crimson in color. She began rummaging through the drawers, the papers, looking for anything of use. C'mon... there's gotta be something in here I can use! She thought to herself, as she began flipping through notes and articles just to see if there were bandaids tucked between the pages...

As Saoirse dug around, she would find a couple of articles that would potentially catch her eye in the desk of Professor/Doctor Peter Jenkins:

GENEALOGY FACTS
By Dr. Kunihiko Maeda

Common in cats and dogs but sometimes displayed in humans, there is a genetic mutation known as 'odd eye' in which a person's right eye will be a different color from their left.

Another extremely rare case occurred in a moose discovered in 1981 on a Columbia Mountain in Canada. The case states that the moose had a shining red eye and a blue eye that sparkled like jewels.

Also, genetically, you actually carry more of your mother's genes than your father's. That's because of little organelles that live within your cells, the mitochondria, which you only receive from your mother. As such, research into genetic abnormalities are likely to be observed through mitochondria DNA-

A Diary was amid the collection of items as well...
   PETER'S DIARY

August 30th
   Reagent creation is at its final stage. When it is completed we will finally have a means to stop that wretched T-virus.

I heard about Umbrella's heinous dealings from an ex-head researcher named Greg. I wouldn't have been able to create this reagent without his expertise and assistance. Using viral research for personal gain is unforgivable. We named this reagent Daylight.

You don't need an Umbrella in the daylight. I find the name quite suits the reagent, considering its main purpose.

September 15th
   I've received the T sample from Greg and tested Daylight on it. It's still not all that stable but it is managing to suppress the growth of the "T" viral cell. Victory is nigh!

Come to think of it... How did Greg obtain the "T" sample? He told me a friend secretly got him a sample but he thinks he's being chased by Umbrella. Is he hiding something from me? Well, I shouldn't snoop.

September 17th
   After some internal strife, I had to ask Greg about the sample of T he had. He said he got it from Professor Ferral, which I thought was absurd! That old scarecrow got a sample of the T-Virus? HOW?! Not only that... he also gave him samples of 'Genesis Cell' which should help speed up the process of creating Daylight. I don't know how, but I guess we'll try it. Better than nothing at all... and now the Emissions Tower is acting up again, and the Infected Hornets are loose... thank goodness no one actually works in that place, but almost got trapped inside when collecting some V-Poison for the Daylight Serum. Need to bring more pesticide spray.

September 18th
   It's amazing! This 'Genesis Cell' stuff has increased the potency of the Daylight Serum, making it extremely effective against the T-Virus strain! Hell, I'm pretty sure it can remove almost any virus if synthesized correctly! I pestered Greg about it, and he tells me the details are funny, but more or less that it's composed of the genetic tissue of a woman from the 80s who worked for the company, a Dr.

{Coffee stains obscure parts of the page}

-an't keep it in the storage room. So I'll store it (fittingly) behind that large portrait of Professor Ferral in the Art Gallery room on the second floor. The compact freezer safe's combination is the same as the year that codger had that portrait done.

I've been trying to get in touch with Greg for the last six hours. Greg's been working on something weird in the Machine Room too, but he's locked the door to it... He's been keeping me in the dark since my chat with him and the Genesis Cell's origins. Still weird how its apparently genetically linked, like Dr. Maeda said in his Genealogy Facts article he wrote last year. In either case, according to Greg, before she died, the Genesis Cell donor had several children, but of those four, the youngest, a daughter is apparently the only one who inherited a similar if not more compatible Genesis Cells! Apparently, Professor Ferral was looking into finding out where this young woman resides but hasn't been responding to Greg since he handed over the samples of T and Genesis Cells. Funny how the cold shoulder is apparently passed down between one haughty scientist to the other... heh, I should ignore George's requests to play Golf with him next Sunday. Still... it bothers me. What is Greg up to? I'm going to try and see if I can use the Testing Passages and work my way around to the third floor. Just gotta head to the President's office and pull the red chain, and then the secret door to Testing passage B will open behind that big painting. Easy peasy.  

September 19th
   It seems I've been totally mistaken. How could Greg do such terrible things?! It seems this has all been a ruse. He planned everything from the start!

There must be a reason why he rushed me to complete the "Daylight." Am I the only one who, other than Greg, that knows how to create the compound? Is my life in danger? I should just play dumb for awhile.

• Discarded T sample.

• Hide compound instructions.

• Contact George.

Upon flipping the page, a bandaid fell out onto the floor. There was also a box of 15 9x19mm rounds in the drawer as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue4/5Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue20/20Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue15/30Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue6/6Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Student Affairs Office Empty the 'logical' response:

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 11, 2022 5:03 am

Admin wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(From here)

As Saoirse dug around, she would find a couple of articles that would potentially catch her eye in the desk of Professor/Doctor Peter Jenkins:

GENEALOGY FACTS
By Dr. Kunihiko Maeda

Common in cats and dogs but sometimes displayed in humans, there is a genetic mutation known as 'odd eye' in which a person's right eye will be a different color from their left.

Another extremely rare case occurred in a moose discovered in 1981 on a Columbia Mountain in Canada. The case states that the moose had a shining red eye and a blue eye that sparkled like jewels.

Also, genetically, you actually carry more of your mother's genes than your father's. That's because of little organelles that live within your cells, the mitochondria, which you only receive from your mother. As such, research into genetic abnormalities are likely to be observed through mitochondria DNA-

A Diary was amid the collection of items as well...
   PETER'S DIARY

August 30th
   Reagent creation is at its final stage. When it is completed we will finally have a means to stop that wretched T-virus.

I heard about Umbrella's heinous dealings from an ex-head researcher named Greg. I wouldn't have been able to create this reagent without his expertise and assistance. Using viral research for personal gain is unforgivable. We named this reagent Daylight.

You don't need an Umbrella in the daylight. I find the name quite suits the reagent, considering its main purpose.

September 15th
   I've received the T sample from Greg and tested Daylight on it. It's still not all that stable but it is managing to suppress the growth of the "T" viral cell. Victory is nigh!

Come to think of it... How did Greg obtain the "T" sample? He told me a friend secretly got him a sample but he thinks he's being chased by Umbrella. Is he hiding something from me? Well, I shouldn't snoop.

September 17th
   After some internal strife, I had to ask Greg about the sample of T he had. He said he got it from Professor Ferral, which I thought was absurd! That old scarecrow got a sample of the T-Virus? HOW?! Not only that... he also gave him samples of 'Genesis Cell' which should help speed up the process of creating Daylight. I don't know how, but I guess we'll try it. Better than nothing at all... and now the Emissions Tower is acting up again, and the Infected Hornets are loose... thank goodness no one actually works in that place, but almost got trapped inside when collecting some V-Poison for the Daylight Serum. Need to bring more pesticide spray.

September 18th
   It's amazing! This 'Genesis Cell' stuff has increased the potency of the Daylight Serum, making it extremely effective against the T-Virus strain! Hell, I'm pretty sure it can remove almost any virus if synthesized correctly! I pestered Greg about it, and he tells me the details are funny, but more or less that it's composed of the genetic tissue of a woman from the 80s who worked for the company, a Dr.

{Coffee stains obscure parts of the page}

-an't keep it in the storage room. So I'll store it (fittingly) behind that large portrait of Professor Ferral in the Art Gallery room on the second floor. The compact freezer safe's combination is the same as the year that codger had that portrait done.

I've been trying to get in touch with Greg for the last six hours. Greg's been working on something weird in the Machine Room too, but he's locked the door to it... He's been keeping me in the dark since my chat with him and the Genesis Cell's origins. Still weird how its apparently genetically linked, like Dr. Maeda said in his Genealogy Facts article he wrote last year. In either case, according to Greg, before she died, the Genesis Cell donor had several children, but of those four, the youngest, a daughter is apparently the only one who inherited a similar if not more compatible Genesis Cells! Apparently, Professor Ferral was looking into finding out where this young woman resides but hasn't been responding to Greg since he handed over the samples of T and Genesis Cells. Funny how the cold shoulder is apparently passed down between one haughty scientist to the other... heh, I should ignore George's requests to play Golf with him next Sunday. Still... it bothers me. What is Greg up to? I'm going to try and see if I can use the Testing Passages and work my way around to the third floor. Just gotta head to the President's office and pull the red chain, and then the secret door to Testing passage B will open behind that big painting. Easy peasy.  

September 19th
   It seems I've been totally mistaken. How could Greg do such terrible things?! It seems this has all been a ruse. He planned everything from the start!

There must be a reason why he rushed me to complete the "Daylight." Am I the only one who, other than Greg, that knows how to create the compound? Is my life in danger? I should just play dumb for awhile.

• Discarded T sample.

• Hide compound instructions.

• Contact George.

Upon flipping the page, a bandaid fell out onto the floor. There was also a box of 15 9x19mm rounds in the drawer as well.

"...The fuck am I reading here?" She says out loud, blinking at all the manic notes about 'Daylight Serum' 'Genetics' 'Mitochondria'. But... Professor Jenkins had apparently stored something up on the second floor Art Gallery behind a painting of some guy named Professor Ferral in a compact freezer? Okay, that's some weird ass rantings... unless... they aren't? Saoirse didn't know if she wanted to play scavenger hunt with the rantings of a clearly disturbed professor. The bits about Umbrella doing viral research made sense, given they WERE a pharmaceutical company, but c'mon, really? Umbrella 'chasing after them' like the Illuminati or some cult? That was just too... James Bond. It couldn't be real. T-Virus? What the hell do they mean? Sure, cells have 'T-Cells' and some such, but it all just seemed too weird. If this is true, then apparently there's some Scooby Doo secret passages in the Admin Building and there are some really nasty hornets about as well... I don't like the idea of being stung in the ass by some bees from hell, no thanks. She thought as she saw the bandaid fall out onto the floor. "Heh, well, not a 'score' but it should do." She says, grabbing the small enclosed bandage and then grabbed the box of handgun rounds, adding it to her waist bag before applying the bandaid to her left knee's scrape- to at least protect it from getting any dirtier. "Well... lets see what else is about..." Sersh says to herself and began snooping about.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Admin and Darkstorm Zero like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Wed May 11, 2022 7:46 am

(OOC: From Here)

Skybolt stepped through the open door, shutting it behind her, and she began to look around. Almost immediately, her eyes fell upon Saorise, and they widened. She let out a slight, hoarse, but high pitched "Eeep!"

nekkid :

The didn't want to move, or scare her friend off, but she was happy to see her! But she didn't know how to communicate with her yet. She understood words, when spoken to her, but using her lips and tongue to form the ords herself? She had never understood how to do that.

"H... H.... Haaa.... Heeee....." she tried. Her voice coarse, and rough, yet pitched highly, like a child's voice almost. she looked happy, yet flustered and uncomfortable, beyond being completely naked.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue18/20Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue200/200Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue0/0Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue0/0Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Student Affairs Office Empty the 'logical' response part 2

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu May 12, 2022 7:02 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:(OOC: From Here)

Skybolt stepped through the open door, shutting it behind her, and she began to look around. Almost immediately, her eyes fell upon Saorise, and they widened. She let out a slight, hoarse, but high pitched "Eeep!"

nekkid :

The didn't want to move, or scare her friend off, but she was happy to see her! But she didn't know how to communicate with her yet. She understood words, when spoken to her, but using her lips and tongue to form the ords herself? She had never understood how to do that.

"H... H.... Haaa.... Heeee....." she tried. Her voice coarse, and rough, yet pitched highly, like a child's voice almost. she looked happy, yet flustered and uncomfortable, beyond being completely naked.

Saoirse turned around, hearing the door creak when she tossed the papers in her hand and grabbed her guitar! She raised it in a threatening manner as the person screeched! "JESUS! What the hell?!" the red head screamed! She kept her distance from the naked, blue haired woman! The irony being she had started her night being walked in on still naked, but now it was simply someone in the buff walking in on her clothed. It was a weird coincidence, but hardly something she realized as she stared over at the nudist with her freaky blue hair and eyes. She was elated to see her for some fucking reason, and it disturbed the hell out of her. I-Is she panting? God, my freak alarm's going off man, she's giving me Vic vibes! Why the hell is she naked?! "Alright sister, stay the hell back if you don't wanna get hurt!" Saoirse voice wavered as she held the makeshift club with both hands, using only the good fingers of her left hand. She began side stepping, now curious if she could get past the awkward, blueberry haired nudist. She had no idea where this freak came from, but must have been upstairs in the hall? She seemed to know where Saoirse had been, and she was almost certain she closed that damn door behind her upon entering the office. Gotta pay better attention Sersh... another screw up like that? And I could really bite it big time. She thought, chastising herself for being naive enough to not check her six in the empty Admin Building. She continued to side step, wanting to make a break for the door. She wasn't sure if this woman was gonna talk, but she wasn't caring about bearing it all nor seemingly afraid of anything going on around them. The place was littered with zombies and monsters outside after all!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Thu May 12, 2022 7:41 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse turned around, hearing the door creak when she tossed the papers in her hand and grabbed her guitar! She raised it in a threatening manner as the person screeched! "JESUS! What the hell?!" the red head screamed! She kept her distance from the naked, blue haired woman! The irony being she had started her night being walked in on still naked, but now it was simply someone in the buff walking in on her clothed. It was a weird coincidence, but hardly something she realized as she stared over at the nudist with her freaky blue hair and eyes. She was elated to see her for some fucking reason, and it disturbed the hell out of her. I-Is she panting? God, my freak alarm's going off man, she's giving me Vic vibes! Why the hell is she naked?! "Alright sister, stay the hell back if you don't wanna get hurt!" Saoirse voice wavered as she held the makeshift club with both hands, using only the good fingers of her left hand. She began side stepping, now curious if she could get past the awkward, blueberry haired nudist. She had no idea where this freak came from, but must have been upstairs in the hall? She seemed to know where Saoirse had been, and she was almost certain she closed that damn door behind her upon entering the office. Gotta pay better attention Sersh... another screw up like that? And I could really bite it big time. She thought, chastising herself for being naive enough to not check her six in the empty Admin Building. She continued to side step, wanting to make a break for the door. She wasn't sure if this woman was gonna talk, but she wasn't caring about bearing it all nor seemingly afraid of anything going on around them. The place was littered with zombies and monsters outside after all!

Saorise's words stung, and hurt Skybolt to the core. her face changed to one of confusion, then sadness. Despite not being able to form human words herself, she knew what they meant. Her friend was going to hurt her. Her eyes watered, and she shrank back towards the door, wrapping her arms around herself in a defensive manner, and then she let out an unusual sound that sounded like a sob.

"Bbb... b.... Bbbb..." she tried again.

"Bbbbbad...." she said. "Bad.... Bad...." she repeated the word. "I.... Bbbbad...."

With that, she slid down the door, till she was sitting on the floor, her knees pulled to her chest, and she wrapped her arms around her legs, burying her face in her knees, making herself as small as possible, simply repeating the word as she began to cry softly. She didn't like this feeling. It felt like losing another friend to her, a heart wrenching, gut twisting feeling...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue18/20Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Student Affairs Office Left_bar_bleue200/200Student Affairs Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Fri May 13, 2022 5:50 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse turned around, hearing the door creak when she tossed the papers in her hand and grabbed her guitar! She raised it in a threatening manner as the person screeched! "JESUS! What the hell?!" the red head screamed! She kept her distance from the naked, blue haired woman! The irony being she had started her night being walked in on still naked, but now it was simply someone in the buff walking in on her clothed. It was a weird coincidence, but hardly something she realized as she stared over at the nudist with her freaky blue hair and eyes. She was elated to see her for some fucking reason, and it disturbed the hell out of her. I-Is she panting? God, my freak alarm's going off man, she's giving me Vic vibes! Why the hell is she naked?! "Alright sister, stay the hell back if you don't wanna get hurt!" Saoirse voice wavered as she held the makeshift club with both hands, using only the good fingers of her left hand. She began side stepping, now curious if she could get past the awkward, blueberry haired nudist. She had no idea where this freak came from, but must have been upstairs in the hall? She seemed to know where Saoirse had been, and she was almost certain she closed that damn door behind her upon entering the office. Gotta pay better attention Sersh... another screw up like that? And I could really bite it big time. She thought, chastising herself for being naive enough to not check her six in the empty Admin Building. She continued to side step, wanting to make a break for the door. She wasn't sure if this woman was gonna talk, but she wasn't caring about bearing it all nor seemingly afraid of anything going on around them. The place was littered with zombies and monsters outside after all!

Saorise's words stung, and hurt Skybolt to the core. her face changed to one of confusion, then sadness. Despite not being able to form human words herself, she knew what they meant. Her friend was going to hurt her. Her eyes watered, and she shrank back towards the door, wrapping her arms around herself in a defensive manner, and then she let out an unusual sound that sounded like a sob.

"Bbb... b.... Bbbb..." she tried again.

"Bbbbbad...." she said. "Bad.... Bad...." she repeated the word. "I.... Bbbbad...."

With that, she slid down the door, till she was sitting on the floor, her knees pulled to her chest, and she wrapped her arms around her legs, burying her face in her knees, making herself as small as possible, simply repeating the word as she began to cry softly. She didn't like this feeling. It felt like losing another friend to her, a heart wrenching, gut twisting feeling...

Saoirse looked at the woman with a mix of pity and anxiousness. The blue haired chick was probably a couple years younger than her, from the face appearance but it was hard to say beyond that since she was tall as hell as well! "Bad... trip?" She said, confused. It would explain the state of undress, the weirdness she extruded. She looked like someone who'd trip balls during all of this with her body tats, blue dyed hair, and the like. She was a rocker, but she didn't do anything hardcore, hell she didn't even do weed man! Cigs and alcohol, the classic combo were more her thing, and it was for reasons like this, this present situation why she didn't! Great... she's blocking off my escape too... unless there's an air vent in the Manager's room behind me big enough for me to squeeze through? I'm stuck here with Sobbing Sally... She thought. She did not have time to look after someone on a 'trip', even if she wasn't and she was... just weird? She was not going to take responsibility for someone else's life, not in her current state and especially since her father was still waiting for her at the RPD... or she at least hoped. If she shimmied to the side a little more... I could definitely get out of here... She mentally sighed.

"Look," she began. "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me... kay?" She began slowly. "Now, I can't help you out either. I've got my own problems to deal with, and I can't feasibly help you. Just scooch over a little and let me head back out into the main hall and we'll be right as rain, all right dudette?" Saoirse asked, still feeling unnerved and anxious by the weeping willow hunkered down on the floor. If I get out of here, maybe I'll check out Mr. Jenkins' secret passages out? Have no clue where this chick came from and so quickly, she had to have come from one of those or a side room... just freakin' weird how she seemed to stumble into me so quickly! She had to like, know I was here man. Crap, what if I had still been in the restroom when she appeared? Alright Sersh, calm your tits...
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri May 13, 2022 6:10 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse looked at the woman with a mix of pity and anxiousness. The blue haired chick was probably a couple years younger than her, from the face appearance but it was hard to say beyond that since she was tall as hell as well! "Bad... trip?" She said, confused. It would explain the state of undress, the weirdness she extruded. She looked like someone who'd trip balls during all of this with her body tats, blue dyed hair, and the like. She was a rocker, but she didn't do anything hardcore, hell she didn't even do weed man! Cigs and alcohol, the classic combo were more her thing, and it was for reasons like this, this present situation why she didn't! Great... she's blocking off my escape too... unless there's an air vent in the Manager's room behind me big enough for me to squeeze through? I'm stuck here with Sobbing Sally... She thought. She did not have time to look after someone on a 'trip', even if she wasn't and she was... just weird? She was not going to take responsibility for someone else's life, not in her current state and especially since her father was still waiting for her at the RPD... or she at least hoped. If she shimmied to the side a little more... I could definitely get out of here... She mentally sighed.

"Look," she began. "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me... kay?" She began slowly. "Now, I can't help you out either. I've got my own problems to deal with, and I can't feasibly help you. Just scooch over a little and let me head back out into the main hall and we'll be right as rain, all right dudette?" Saoirse asked, still feeling unnerved and anxious by the weeping willow hunkered down on the floor. If I get out of here, maybe I'll check out Mr. Jenkins' secret passages out? Have no clue where this chick came from and so quickly, she had to have come from one of those or a side room... just freakin' weird how she seemed to stumble into me so quickly! She had to like, know I was here man. Crap, what if I had still been in the restroom when she appeared? Alright Sersh, calm your tits...

The blue haired woman looked up slightly, her eyes wide, but quizzical. "T-tttrip?" she said. Then shook her head. "H.... Hurt?" She looked at Saorise's leg, and hand injuries, then she shook her head. "Nnn nnno! No hurt!" she said. then she slowly stood up, and approached Saorise. "I... Help?" she tried. "I helped... At bridge.... Frogs and bad man.... hurt..." she tried to explain, but even though her vocabulary was growing by the second, she was still far from grasping how to speak complete sentences.

But her attention was drawn back to Saorise's hand. She pointed to it. "Hurt...." she said, then extended her own hand towards her. "You... hurt..." she repeated, she could see the blood, and the wood chips through her hand.. and the bandage on her leg covering the medical foam from the first aid spray.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat May 14, 2022 3:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse looked at the woman with a mix of pity and anxiousness. The blue haired chick was probably a couple years younger than her, from the face appearance but it was hard to say beyond that since she was tall as hell as well! "Bad... trip?" She said, confused. It would explain the state of undress, the weirdness she extruded. She looked like someone who'd trip balls during all of this with her body tats, blue dyed hair, and the like. She was a rocker, but she didn't do anything hardcore, hell she didn't even do weed man! Cigs and alcohol, the classic combo were more her thing, and it was for reasons like this, this present situation why she didn't! Great... she's blocking off my escape too... unless there's an air vent in the Manager's room behind me big enough for me to squeeze through? I'm stuck here with Sobbing Sally... She thought. She did not have time to look after someone on a 'trip', even if she wasn't and she was... just weird? She was not going to take responsibility for someone else's life, not in her current state and especially since her father was still waiting for her at the RPD... or she at least hoped. If she shimmied to the side a little more... I could definitely get out of here... She mentally sighed.

The blue haired woman looked up slightly, her eyes wide, but quizzical. "T-tttrip?" she said. Then shook her head. "H.... Hurt?" She looked at Saorise's leg, and hand injuries, then she shook her head. "Nnn nnno! No hurt!" she said. then she slowly stood up, and approached Saorise. "I... Help?" she tried. "I helped... At bridge.... Frogs and bad man.... hurt..." she tried to explain, but even though her vocabulary was growing by the second, she was still far from grasping how to speak complete sentences.

But her attention was drawn back to Saorise's hand. She pointed to it. "Hurt...." she said, then extended her own hand towards her. "You... hurt..." she repeated, she could see the blood, and the wood chips through her hand.. and the bandage on her leg covering the medical foam from the first aid spray.

"Trip, Tripping, as in 'high as a kite'? Was it acid? Coke? Meth? Shit, forget I ask, that stuff will fuck you over dude." Saoirse backed up as the naked woman approached, and was growing a little tired of the Tarzan act, as she began saying random things. She had pointed at her injuries, and she shook her head. "Yeah, hurt, a little. I took copper shrapnel to the hand so, its stuck there for now till I can find some sutures. It stopped bleeding at least, but will bleed again when I get the nerve to pull them out." She explained, side stepping around this weird, blue haired woman. "Look, I'm going to check out a few things around here? So..." she paused, and saw a trench coat hanging from a nearby coat rack. "Clothes. Put on clothes at least." She explained, tossing the beige overcoat with her left hand, hissing slightly from the pain before opening the door back to the main hall.

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat May 14, 2022 3:24 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Trip, Tripping, as in 'high as a kite'? Was it acid? Coke? Meth? Shit, forget I ask, that stuff will fuck you over dude." Saoirse backed up as the naked woman approached, and was growing a little tired of the Tarzan act, as she began saying random things. She had pointed at her injuries, and she shook her head. "Yeah, hurt, a little. I took copper shrapnel to the hand so, its stuck there for now till I can find some sutures. It stopped bleeding at least, but will bleed again when I get the nerve to pull them out." She explained, side stepping around this weird, blue haired woman. "Look, I'm going to check out a few things around here? So..." she paused, and saw a trench coat hanging from a nearby coat rack. "Clothes. Put on clothes at least." She explained, tossing the beige overcoat with her left hand, hissing slightly from the pain before opening the door back to the main hall.

(to here)

The blue haired woman tilted her head to the side, her eyebrow raised when Saorise used strange words. "Huh?" The she let out a little bit of a frightened "Eep!" when she threw the coat on her. She was confused when she looked at the overcoat, then at Saorise as she opened the door. "Clothes...." she said as she examined the coat quizzically. She stood up, and she stretched the coat out in front of er as of to have a look at it. Then she shrugged and as if to hurriedly rush the thing on, she stuck her arms into the sleeves and pulled the coat around her front. before quickly following Saorise out the door, with the coat on back to front.

(OOC: To Here)
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down