Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mens Dorm Rooms

+2
Random NPCs
Chris Wood
6 posters

Go down

Mens Dorm Rooms Empty Mens Dorm Rooms

Post by Chris Wood Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:43 am

CRACK-SNAP!

The zombified security guard crumpled to the floor, ghoulish flesh staring off down the hall, and no longer a threat to humanity. Chris was still perplexed by the actual existence of zombies, but since the campus was hit, he was doing his best to manage them and study their movements. He knelt down, the sheath for his survival knife hanging off the left strap of his bag, upside down, so he could yank it with his right hand in a cross draw. He stripped the guard of his belt, adjusting it to fit him, and then checked the holster. A Glock 19, campus security issue, smaller and compact than the Sheriff Department's issued weapons, and varying with the RPD's number of handguns they issued.

He checked the magazine, which was full surprisingly, and he still had two additional magazines on the belt that hadn't been used. "Poor bastard must have been flanked, bitten... eaten, then turned. God... its just like the movies..." He says solemnly, his deep voice echoing in the darkness of the Dormitory's halls. He was sure there were other survivors wandering about the Campus, but they couldn't stay here, this place wasn't safe. We need to get to the RPD, or out of the city in general... I wonder if my Sarge is trying to contact me, to get me to come in and help with relief efforts. I guess I'll find out soon enough, they should be here, helping alongside the damn US Army... He thought, but didn't dwell on it longer than he should. He heard movement down the hall, a moan, shuffling movement. Another security guard, bleeding heavily... missing an arm. It didn't see him yet, so he waited for it to shamble closer before he swooped in behind it, grabbed its head like the last and twisted until the creature's neck popped.

-SNAP!

He grabbed its shoulders, setting it down onto its chest and checked his gear. This one had no additional gun, unfortunately, but he did had two magazines, one of which holding 12 or so bullets while the other full. "Gives me 72 rounds to dabble with, give or take." He calculated, before stuffing the mags into a side pouch of his backpack. He figured it be worth chugging along in case he needed to store shit he couldn't put in his pockets. Additional space to store extra crap? Worth it.

Once finished patting the second zombie officer down, he found a radio as it began to spark to life.

Random NPCs wrote: "Report in. Report in..."

He rose the device, and hit the send button. "10-2, this is Chris Wood, National Guard... and student, forgive me for my 10-30, but I've got little choice. Who is this, and what is your 10-20? Over." He replied. He picked up the 10 code for Illinois studying here, he did plan to become a member of the RPD hopefully by next spring, if there was a next spring.

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue10/10Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue150/150Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x34/9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue15/15Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue0/0Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mens Dorm Rooms Empty Re: Mens Dorm Rooms

Post by Random NPCs Mon May 23, 2022 4:32 am

Chris Wood wrote:CRACK-SNAP!

The zombified security guard crumpled to the floor, ghoulish flesh staring off down the hall, and no longer a threat to humanity. Chris was still perplexed by the actual existence of zombies, but since the campus was hit, he was doing his best to manage them and study their movements. He knelt down, the sheath for his survival knife hanging off the left strap of his bag, upside down, so he could yank it with his right hand in a cross draw. He stripped the guard of his belt, adjusting it to fit him, and then checked the holster. A Glock 19, campus security issue, smaller and compact than the Sheriff Department's issued weapons, and varying with the RPD's number of handguns they issued.

He checked the magazine, which was full surprisingly, and he still had two additional magazines on the belt that hadn't been used. "Poor bastard must have been flanked, bitten... eaten, then turned. God... its just like the movies..." He says solemnly, his deep voice echoing in the darkness of the Dormitory's halls. He was sure there were other survivors wandering about the Campus, but they couldn't stay here, this place wasn't safe. We need to get to the RPD, or out of the city in general... I wonder if my Sarge is trying to contact me, to get me to come in and help with relief efforts. I guess I'll find out soon enough, they should be here, helping alongside the damn US Army... He thought, but didn't dwell on it longer than he should. He heard movement down the hall, a moan, shuffling movement. Another security guard, bleeding heavily... missing an arm. It didn't see him yet, so he waited for it to shamble closer before he swooped in behind it, grabbed its head like the last and twisted until the creature's neck popped.

-SNAP!

He grabbed its shoulders, setting it down onto its chest and checked his gear. This one had no additional gun, unfortunately, but he did had two magazines, one of which holding 12 or so bullets while the other full. "Gives me 72 rounds to dabble with, give or take." He calculated, before stuffing the mags into a side pouch of his backpack. He figured it be worth chugging along in case he needed to store shit he couldn't put in his pockets. Additional space to store extra crap? Worth it.

Once finished patting the second zombie officer down, he found a radio as it began to spark to life.

Random NPCs wrote: "Report in. Report in..."

He rose the device, and hit the send button. "10-2, this is Chris Wood, National Guard... and student, forgive me for my 10-30, but I've got little choice. Who is this, and what is your 10-20? Over." He replied. He picked up the 10 code for Illinois studying here, he did plan to become a member of the RPD hopefully by next spring, if there was a next spring.

"Dude... I get it, you know the lingo... I'm dying here, just... keep it real." The guard replied. "I'm Officer Pembroke. Where you at, 'Chris Wood'? National Guard, Student, and wannabe cop?" He asked. "I'm in the Security Office. Radio's can only use local channel, trying patch out doesn't work... waiting on the RPD to help with a... with.." he coughed. "...a remote relay. You need to... you need to tell anyone... in the gym, to m-" he coughed again. "t-t-t-to MOVE....! To go to the Police St-station... okay? C-can you d-d--ooooh, uagh, do that for me? Huh? 'Chris Wood' the National Guard Cop Student Wonder?" there was a pause... then his voice returned: "Over."

(Transmitted from here)
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:26 am

(from here)

Elena and Paige pushed through the classroom building's second floor to the second floor of the Men's Dorms. Elena sealed the double glass doors with a nearby mop before the sweaty women had a moment to themselves! "Hahh..ahh... okay, we just need to get out, and head through the Gymnasium..." she huffed, checking the magazine of her handgun. She couldn't see too well in the dark, but she could feel the magazine was low. She pulled out the other mag from her pocket, and slid it in, giving herself 15+1 in the chamber, and put the low mag in her back pocket. "No time to rest, we gotta keep moving..." Elena gasped, looking to the dormitory's matching prison-like catwalks that the women's dorms had. Should be inverted... just follow the stairs to the left as opposed to the right... okay, you got this girl. Elena told herself, leading Paige into the relative darkness of the men's dorm.

The pair were rather quiet, but in doing so avoided many of the wandering undead. Before they knew it, they were on the first floor and heading out of the building! Elena gave a cursory glance outside, before waving Paige to follow her as they discreetly crossed the yard.

(to here)

Last edited by Elena Rojas on Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue8/8Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue30/30Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue6/10Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Wed May 10, 2023 2:29 am

[from here]

Amanda felt pretty confident thanks to her encounter with Jack, who taught her and the others how to operate the military firearm she now brandished. She hoped he fared well with that snake, and she had the smoke grenade he had dropped before taking off. She had it in the waist bag she found, and wasn't planning on using it unless she had to. She looked about, wishing she was equipped with Rebecka's AKM, since she had the great idea to strap a flashlight to the fore end and this dormitory was dark as a cave! "Rebecka, can we switch rifles? Yours has a light, I can hardly see shit." She asked, somewhat embarrassed given she elected herself to lead the group.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue5/5Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue120/120Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)90x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Wed May 10, 2023 2:45 am

Amanda Ryan wrote:[from here]

Amanda felt pretty confident thanks to her encounter with Jack, who taught her and the others how to operate the military firearm she now brandished. She hoped he fared well with that snake, and she had the smoke grenade he had dropped before taking off. She had it in the waist bag she found, and wasn't planning on using it unless she had to. She looked about, wishing she was equipped with Rebecka's AKM, since she had the great idea to strap a flashlight to the fore end and this dormitory was dark as a cave! "Rebecka, can we switch rifles? Yours has a light, I can hardly see shit." She asked, somewhat embarrassed given she elected herself to lead the group.

(from here)

Upon entering the hallway of the second floor of the Men's Dormitory, Rebecka was asked to switch rifles. "Huh? Makes sense." She replied, and moved close, adjusting her carry of Zoe before unslinging the rifle and handed it over to Amanda. "There. Well, Zoey's stopped convulsing, but I can still feel her breathing. That should be a good sign I suppose, but we need to move fast and hope there's someone who can help in the gym. Worst case scenario, I'll run to Raccoon General on foot! Its only a few blocks away, and I've got gear there far better than the shit I'm carrying right now, rifle aside." She explained as she slung Amanda's rifle over her shoulder in place of hers that she handed over.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue13/30Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Wed May 10, 2023 2:50 am

Heather followed behind the trio, eyes trained ahead of her while she leaned her head to the side of her shoulder to call back to the conscious pair. "Uh... gals, we need to move. Like, now!" She explained, as she fired a shell down the corridor they just left! Zombies were closing in on them now, and with the doors busted it would only be a matter of time till they were swarmed!
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20x 9x19mm, 7x/Shotgun Shells
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Sledgehammer, Lighter, Umbrella Wristband Identification Band (Visitor), glasses, 5x15 shot 9mm mags

Mens Dorm Rooms Left_bar_bleue7/7Mens Dorm Rooms Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Wed May 10, 2023 3:27 am

"Thanks, and I hear ya..." Amanda replied as she took Rebecka's AKM, switching it out with her own as Heather fired her shotgun, warning them of the impending danger looming behind them! "Shit!" Spat the woman, who turned around, flashing the light of the AKM ahead of her. The layout looked the same as the female dorms, only mirrored! "Okay, follow me!" She cried out, leading the girls around the bend, switching the weapon to semiautomatic as she lead them around the bend- towards more zombies! "Shit!" She spat, raising the weapon to her shoulder and pulling the trigger, firing accurate, single shots towards the shambling creature's ahead of her!
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Wed May 10, 2023 3:44 am

"10-4. Over and out." Chris replied back to the guard, when he suddenly heard voices from above him. He then heard gunfire! Survivors! Hurrying himself along, he clipped the Security Guard's radio back to his newly acquired gunbelt and headed back to the main corridor where the stairs were. The loud 'clacking' sounded like a high velocity bullet, maybe from an assault rifle in semiauto. As he stood in the middle of the room, looking up through the gaps in the floor above him to look past the railings, he saw beams from flashlights, heard women screaming to one another, the moans of zombies and gunfire as well as its muzzle flash. He also saw lots of movement in front of him! The young man's grey eyes fell upon a number of zombies ahead of him, many shambling towards him! He raised the handgun with his well trained grip, firing the 9mm into the skulls of three zombies consecutively! He didn't stop moving towards the stairway as he approached the next zombie, he holstered his handgun onto the belt, and yanked down the survival knife hanging from the left strap of his backpack! Spinning the weapon into a reverse grip he rushed forwards, ducking under the creature's arms as he slid the knife across the creature's Achilles tendon, forcing it to fall forwards onto its chest- giving him time to swiftly turn around and slam his size 13 down onto the back of the creatures neck with his full weight, forcing a loud crunch to emanate! He then turned, swinging the blade deep through the neck of another zombie, the blood drippling down but not spurting as he grabbed one of its outstretched arms and tossed it over his shoulder in a judo throw before swinging his sneaker into its skull, forcing it to roll away from him and the stairway.

He swung the blood off the survival knife, sliding it back into its upside down sheath on his left shoulder, grabbing the handgun from his hip as he turned around and looked up the stairwell at the approaching group of women. "Down here!" He called out, directing them to the first floor!

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Wed May 10, 2023 3:50 am

"Oh for the love of God!" Screamed Rebecka as she drew the .380 handgun from her waistband, the other hand supporting Zoey as she aided Amanda in the combat! The lightweight, gentle firing handgun was suitable for one handed shooting as she leveled its glow sights on zombies across the way from Amanda, and those covering the stairs they needed to take downward! Her pistol recoils gently in her hand as she fired off several rounds into the faces of the zombies ahead of them, when they heard a male's voice calling them down! She looked over the edge, thinking at first it may be Jack, but found it was some rando with spiked hair and a backpack. She'd seen him around the campus before, but had no idea who he was. Either way, he had a gun in his hand and he was helping them fight off the zombies so that was enough for her! "You heard the man, 'Manda! Hurry!" Becka cried, firing another three rounds at zombies across the way, forcing them back somewhat!
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Wed May 10, 2023 4:01 am

Heather fired another shell into the approaching crowd before high tailing it! She backwards hopped till she got to the railings overlooking the first floor of the men's dorms, only to see now there was a wall of zombies closing in on them from this overlook! "Shit, they're boxing us in, gals!!" Heather screamed, swinging her stockless shotgun into the face of the approaching zombie before slinging it over her shoulder again, lifting up her sledge to strike the bastard and send him flying over the ledge and down to the first floor with a sick crunch! She looked back, just to see where she was going, when the next zombie grabbed her and forced them both over the ledge! "FUCK!" Screamed the woman as she fell below!

THUD!

ECG 'Fine' Status
ECG 'Caution' Status

Heather could feel her heart beating in her ears, everything felt red, as odd as it sounds as she landed onto her back on the tiled floor below! The drop wasn't too far down, and she was lucky she didn't break her neck in the fall, but she felt pain shoot through her entire body and the wind was knocked out of her as she struggled to breathe! The zombie was beside her, but slowly working its way towards Haley! She coughed, weakly swinging her sledge which now felt like a ton at it, but it did nothing! Oh God, its gonna bite my face off!!
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20x 9x19mm, 7x/Shotgun Shells
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Sledgehammer, Lighter, Umbrella Wristband Identification Band (Visitor), glasses, 5x15 shot 9mm mags

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Wed May 10, 2023 4:06 am

Amanda trained the light on another zombie and pulled the trigger-

16/30

-as she looked down at the man ushering them down and Rebecka telling her to follow him. "On it!" She spat back irritably, swinging the stock of the rifle into a lunging coed's face before forcing them over the ledge to the ground floor. Its then they all hear Heather scream in fright, she turns to see the blond falling over the ledge! "Heather!" She screams, seeing her hit the tiled floor below! She quickens her pace, running ahead of Rebecka, clearing the way for her, and sending another round into the skull of an offending zombie!

15/30

Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Wed May 10, 2023 4:19 am

Heather Hill wrote:Heather fired another shell into the approaching crowd before high tailing it! She backwards hopped till she got to the railings overlooking the first floor of the men's dorms, only to see now there was a wall of zombies closing in on them from this overlook! "Shit, they're boxing us in, gals!!" Heather screamed, swinging her stockless shotgun into the face of the approaching zombie before slinging it over her shoulder again, lifting up her sledge to strike the bastard and send him flying over the ledge and down to the first floor with a sick crunch! She looked back, just to see where she was going, when the next zombie grabbed her and forced them both over the ledge! "FUCK!" Screamed the woman as she fell below!

THUD!

ECG 'Fine' Status
ECG 'Caution' Status

Heather could feel her heart beating in her ears, everything felt red, as odd as it sounds as she landed onto her back on the tiled floor below! The drop wasn't too far down, and she was lucky she didn't break her neck in the fall, but she felt pain shoot through her entire body and the wind was knocked out of her as she struggled to breathe! The zombie was beside her, but slowly working its way towards Haley! She coughed, weakly swinging her sledge which now felt like a ton at it, but it did nothing! Oh God, its gonna bite my face off!!

Chris heard the scream above and behind him, turning onto the balls of his feet to see the girl who fell over the railing slam onto her back on the tile! Alarmed, he quickly rushed to help, noting the zombie crawling for her as she weakly batted it away with a sledge hammer! "Fuck off!" He spat, slamming his toe into its chin, sending it rolling off of her before he leveled the handgun down with one hand and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

11/15

The zombie's head snapped back and it lay still. "You okay?" He asked, grabbing her by the wrist and pulled her back to her feet. She looked worse for wear, pale, but... he was sure she'd be fine, just in a hell of a lot of hurt from such a sudden and abrupt fall. He glanced back to the stairwell, waving the others down, noting one of the women was carrying someone sick over her shoulders, and that they were carrying AKMs? What the hell? Where they get something like that from? ...I want one. He thought, somewhat childishly, pouting slightly before shaking his head and turning to the blond girl. "Stick close, we need to head to gymnasium, tell everyone there it isn't safe!" He explained as he pulled her close, then removed his grip bringing the hand back to his other hand as he aimed at another zombie climbing the stairs with his marksman's grip, pulling the trigger-

-BANG!

10/15

-sending the nine mill into the back of its skull and spraying the stairwell with blood and brainmatter! "Watch your step ladies!" He called out to them, and began to prepare their path forwards!

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Wed May 10, 2023 4:46 am

Rebecka knew she was running dry on her handgun as she looked over at Heather Haley Hill plunging over the ledge, with only two backup 12 round magazines in her front pockets and a 15 round box of .380 left in her technicolored fanny pack much to her chagrin on many levels! "Shit!" she spat, following Amanda down the stairs after seeing Heather standing up again, and the man helping them pave a path forward! "Oh thank God, I thought you broke your neck girl!" Rebecka rejoiced, before nudging Amanda along, turning the pistol in her hand to another zombie that was coming down the stairs behind her!

-PLANG!

4/12

The handgun recoiled in her grip, the zombie's head recoiled back and falling over the railing of the stairwell with a splat! She breathed heavily, sweat rolling down her neck as the busty room advisor pushed past Amanda with a small 'Sorry!' in between, heading around the corner while toting her sick friend across the back of her shoulders! "C'mon, lets move!!" She screamed, following the dude who was now near the exit of the dormitory!

(to here)

Last edited by Rebecka Kriska on Wed May 10, 2023 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Wed May 10, 2023 5:09 am

Amanda felt relief seeing Heather was saved by the man down the stairs, who helped clear them a path as well! She was being careful to avoid slipping on the blood as she was heading down the stairs when Rebecka pushed past her! She glared at the woman, but understood the anxiousness behind her actions. "Watch it Becka, we still don't know whats ahead of us!" She warned, before nudging Heather along ahead of her. "I'll cover us, watch Becka's back, Heath!" she says, raising the rifle, casting light on the zombies ahead of them! There were just so many of them!

Amanda could see the hallway simply crawling with zombies in the beam of light cast from the strapped on maglite! Her mind counted ten, but there were more! She switched the lever to the automatic position and hugged the stock tight to her shoulder-!

Ka-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing!-CLICK!

0/30

The weapon dumped the mag within a handful of seconds! Amanda could hardly control the climb as the weapon rattled with a deep and almost throaty report from its flashing muzzle! Bullets flew all over the place, the room was illuminated in bright light from the muzzle flash, brass casings tinkled as they hit the walls and tile floor rolling across the floor within seconds of Amanda accidentally unloading the half filled mag entirely upon the crowd! She managed only to take out two of them from what she could see, some simply recoiled backwards from the power of the bullets while much of the ammunition went to waste and embedded itself into walls, the ceiling, shattering a potted plant!

"SHIT!" Amanda screamed, ears ringing, as she rocked the magazine out of the gun, switching it out from her jeans pocket rocking it back in as she backed up towards the others!

30/30

(to here)

Last edited by Amanda Ryan on Wed May 10, 2023 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Chris Wood and Heather Hill like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Wed May 10, 2023 5:15 am

Heather was back on her feet before she knew it, and slowly regaining her breath as she nodded to the man, unable to say 'thanks' just yet as she wheezed. Soon Rebecka was passing her, and Amanda was nudging her ahead, which she gladly accepted as she shambled along behind Rebecka, lazily swinging the heavy iron head of the sledge in a wide angle up from her left to her right into a zombie that lunged at her from her right! Blood splattered the ceiling as the creature recoiled and launched back from her as she continued to run towards Rebecka and the man who saved her and helped her up!

Suddenly, the room was filled with the loud booming of Amanda's assault rifle, loud enough to be mistaken for thunder, and just as quick as her magazine ran dry soon after! She glanced back, and her eyes widened. "Holy shit! Did EVERYONE DIE here?!" She screamed, picking up the pace, hoping they'll fair better outside than in this narrow deathtrap!

(to here)

Last edited by Heather Hill on Wed May 10, 2023 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Wed May 10, 2023 5:23 am

Chris pushed open the doors leading back outside, cool air greeting him as he swept the area around him with the pistol. They were in the clear for the moment, but they had to hurry! "Its clear, head across the field towards the gym!" He barked, ushering Rebecka and Heather past him, turning his gun down the hall with his marksmanship grip again, pulling the trigger and taking out a zombie that was shambling towards Amanda, not that he knew these women yet by name! When she got to the door, he nodded to the vending machine, and together they pushed it over the glass double doors! "C'mon...! C'mon!!!" He spat, before the machine toppled over, blocking the doors from opening just in time! The zombies began pounding on the glass entryway, and Chris brought up his handgun only to lower it. "This won't hold forever, lets head for the gym!" he says, tapping Amanda's shoulder with the back of his left wrist before strafing the field. "Just run for it, I'll give us cover if it's needed!" he says, both hands on the Glock as he jogged backwards, keeping an eye out for anything else that could be a threat! At the moment it seemed the coast was clear though, as they headed across the field towards the gymnasium building!

(to here)

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Amanda Ryan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down