Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Street

+7
Rafe McCormac
ReikotheGwen
Carrie Taylor
Scott Walsh
Random Mobs
Zoey Wright
Rebecka Kriska
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Street - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Street

Post by Edgar Holden Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:36 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:The ambulance began to shift side to side when Ed began to panic! Carrie reached out and grabbed him firmly, her eyes looked worried, but behind them... a deep anger hid. Dammit, what the hell did Ferral do to you? I don't recall losing memories thanks to my chip! What the fuck is going on? What did he do to Edward's head?? She thought, but bit her tongue before speaking above him: "Hey HEY! Easy there, easy! Calm down, you're gonna throw this vehicle off the road if you keep moving like that!" She shouted, and tired to force him back down on the floor of the ambulance. Everyone else now looked at him with horrified eyes, given he screamed in confusion of where he was! "Easy, easy... you're Edgar, you're in Raccoon City, Illinois." She began. "Remember me, huh? Big guy? Carrie? You saved me, we went clothes shopping, gave you a set of new clothes?" She began, before pausing. "Do you know the date...? What year we are in? Anything else?" She asked calmly.

"Edgar? Edgar..." he said in slight bewildered panic, and hoarse tones. He tried to steady his breathing. "I... don't know! I don't know that name.... Or this place.... or anything!" he blinked at her when Carrie mentioned he had saved her. "I did?"

He then looked down at his hands. his fingerless gloved hands. his rather HUGE hands. He closed them and opened them before his gaze, like he had never seen them before.

I don't... I don't even recognize my own hands...."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Carrie Taylor and Rafe McCormac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:52 am

Rafe looked concerned at Ed's total personality switch... or rather, his complete 'reboot' as it were. "Oi, Carrie darlin'," Rafe began, his Irish accent now undoubtedly sounded alien and foreign to Edgar as he leaned over from Ed's left side. The red haired, green eyed male glanced over Carrie's distress. "Didn't you say he had amnesia before? What on earth is goin' on with him? He's not a wee babe bad, but he's gotten me worried! How can one get bloody amnesia twice in one day? Did he take a blow to the head when we dragged him in? An not to mention the shite he did back on French Street! What the hell are ya not tellin' us about your big friend here, darlin'? Don't be hidin' anything from me! We don't need to lose this Goddamn bus if he decides to have another panic attack!" He shouted, his blood boiling! Rafe felt like he wasn't seeing all the puzzle pieces, and yet Carrie here was with him the longest. She'd know more than any of them at any rate!

He looked down at Edgar, and held a stern frown. "Boyo... you don't remember me, but ya gave me this gun back at Hospital." He says, showing off the AR15-A2 he had converted to automatic, the makeshift belt sling attached. "You don't remember a bloody thing, mate? Not a feckin thing?" He asked, his green eyes gleaming in the overhead ambulance lighting.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Edgar Holden and Carrie Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:59 am

"Shit... full blown amnesia... AGAIN!" She sighed, sitting against the wall of the ambulance, tossing up her arms in anger. "Shit!" She slammed her hands against the wall. Then, Rafe began to feel uncomfortable, which was natural given what had occurred. She looked back to Rafe and shook her head. "I don't fucking know! Again, its just... his mind, it turned off! Like a computer being wiped rather than going back to a restore point, his memories are clearly erased!" She shouted back, before turning to Ed. "Ed... you Edgar, I'm Carrie, the Irishman is Rafe, the woman beside him is... well, she's like you too, no memories. Her name's Jane. There's a woman up front in a maid outfit, her name's Reiko, and the cop driving us is Scott. The nurse over there is Regina." She explained. "We are in Raccoon City in the state of Illinois and we are heading to the police station because the city is being overrun by monsters and zombies." She reexplained. "I'll explain more, but right now is probably not the time. I don't want to overload you, but you helped us escape the hospital and gotten us a small cache of weapons and ammo from MacCleads, the woman you gave the police radio to. Don't worry, I remembered for you." She sighed. "God... this is gonna be an experience..." Carrie huffed, before looking back at him. "You'll see soon enough, when we get to the Precinct."
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden, Rafe McCormac and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:16 am

Rafe McCormac wrote:Rafe looked concerned at Ed's total personality switch... or rather, his complete 'reboot' as it were. "Oi, Carrie darlin'," Rafe began, his Irish accent now undoubtedly sounded alien and foreign to Edgar as he leaned over from Ed's left side. The red haired, green eyed male glanced over Carrie's distress. "Didn't you say he had amnesia before? What on earth is goin' on with him? He's not a wee babe bad, but he's gotten me worried! How can one get bloody amnesia twice in one day? Did he take a blow to the head when we dragged him in? An not to mention the shite he did back on French Street! What the hell are ya not tellin' us about your big friend here, darlin'? Don't be hidin' anything from me! We don't need to lose this Goddamn bus if he decides to have another panic attack!" He shouted, his blood boiling! Rafe felt like he wasn't seeing all the puzzle pieces, and yet Carrie here was with him the longest. She'd know more than any of them at any rate!

He looked down at Edgar, and held a stern frown. "Boyo... you don't remember me, but ya gave me this gun back at Hospital." He says, showing off the AR15-A2 he had converted to automatic, the makeshift belt sling attached. "You don't remember a bloody thing, mate? Not a feckin thing?" He asked, his green eyes gleaming in the overhead ambulance lighting.

Carrie Taylor wrote:"Shit... full blown amnesia... AGAIN!" She sighed, sitting against the wall of the ambulance, tossing up her arms in anger. "Shit!" She slammed her hands against the wall. Then, Rafe began to feel uncomfortable, which was natural given what had occurred. She looked back to Rafe and shook her head. "I don't fucking know! Again, its just... his mind, it turned off! Like a computer being wiped rather than going back to a restore point, his memories are clearly erased!" She shouted back, before turning to Ed. "Ed... you Edgar, I'm Carrie, the Irishman is Rafe, the woman beside him is... well, she's like you too, no memories. Her name's Jane. There's a woman up front in a maid outfit, her name's Reiko, and the cop driving us is Scott. The nurse over there is Regina." She explained. "We are in Raccoon City in the state of Illinois and we are heading to the police station because the city is being overrun by monsters and zombies." She reexplained. "I'll explain more, but right now is probably not the time. I don't want to overload you, but you helped us escape the hospital and gotten us a small cache of weapons and ammo from MacCleads, the woman you gave the police radio to. Don't worry, I remembered for you." She sighed. "God... this is gonna be an experience..." Carrie huffed, before looking back at him. "You'll see soon enough, when we get to the Precinct."

Ed's body stopped trembling as he looked at the two, and his expression changed slightly. "You saying I have some sort of off switch in my brain? Something is turning off my memories like a light switch? And it's happened before?"

The perceived realization that something was very wrong, Ed's hand rubbed through his stubble beard. then he started feeling around the sides of his head, and reached around the back of his head, under his ponytail.

And there, he found a small lump. a jagged line of hardened skin, like that found by old scar tissue. But it was so tiny he didn't think anything of it. At least not at first...

The rest of what Carrie and Rafe said dawned on him then. Precinct. as in a police station? Well... at the very least, local authorities would be here. So these people weren't some sort of criminals. "What is going on? why is everyone armed with so much firepower?"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Rafe McCormac and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:40 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:"Shit... full blown amnesia... AGAIN!" She sighed, sitting against the wall of the ambulance, tossing up her arms in anger. "Shit!" She slammed her hands against the wall. Then, Rafe began to feel uncomfortable, which was natural given what had occurred. She looked back to Rafe and shook her head. "I don't fucking know! Again, its just... his mind, it turned off! Like a computer being wiped rather than going back to a restore point, his memories are clearly erased!" She shouted back...

"No feckin' shite darlin! The man hasn't a feckin' idea who, what, where, why and how he is? One moment he's fightin' the damn monsters with his bare hands, now he doesn't even seem to remember his own hands!" He exclaimed, before Ed's next question gave Rafe some pause:

Edgar Holden wrote:The rest of what Carrie and Rafe said dawned on him then. Precinct. as in a police station? Well... at the very least, local authorities would be here. So these people weren't some sort of criminals. "What is going on? why is everyone armed with so much firepower?"

"..." Rafe frowned, shaking his head. "Aye... well, the long and short of it boyo... is that its Woodstock outside, an everyone not holdin' a gun's got the munchies and they're eatin' anybody they damn well see! I was at ground zero, the damn American Football game! I saw it... the people, they just... they just started goin' for the necks and arms, biting and tearin people apart! I barely made it out if not for the aid of Warden Taylor! God, me skin still crawls and me throat still aches from the tear gas, that riot... such a farce. No one was arrested, it was wholesale slaughter. Not that I blame the boys in blue, these people can't be reasoned with once they get it in them that human meat is 'all the rage'." Explained Rafe in a rather colourful manner. "But don't ask me, have a look for yerself.." He says walking over to the bay doors of the med bus, and opened one of the doors while drawing the Beretta from his pocket, just in case.

The sound of chaos quickly shook through the ambulance. Flashes of fires, people running in the streets, some of which injured, others... eating the injured. Vehicles swerving and crashing, somebody grabbing at the door of the med bus as it passed down the street, forcing Rafe to shoot without question, as he wasn't going to risk everyone else's lives within the bus, including Ed's given his current state of affairs! "Dammit, I left the damn Rangers because I was done with all the killin', now I'm back into the fray again! Fucks sake!" He spat, looking back at Ed. "This is Raccoon City. Its feckin' chaos." He finished, slamming the door and locking it as they took a hard corner! "Oi, Scotty! Watch were yer driving this thing! We don't need to take the scenic route on foot now!" He spat.
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Edgar Holden and GOBLIN 6 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GOBLIN 6 Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:55 am

Jane, who was the most scantily clad among them, grabbed Rafe's arm and pulled him down. "Stop. You're getting worked up." Jane said in her complacent, stoic tone. She turned to Ed, apparently being similar to him as they both had memory loss. "Its true, you and I are alike. They tell me 'Jane Doe' is a name for someone who can't be identified... I was given that name at the Hospital. I don't know who I am, so till I get my memories back...if I ever do, I'll be Jane. We can't panic, to do so would be a waste of time and vital energy we can use if we need to." She replied, holding Rafe's muscular arm to her chest, looking up at him with her big grey eyes.

She turned to the others. "We should instead work on reloading our weapons, distributing them properly amongst ourselves so we know what we're working with. Where's that gun I had when I was found?" She asked, when she was directed to the large rucksack in the corner of the van. She left Rafe's side, and began rummaging it, before producing the handgun in question:

Good Street - Page 2 Frano-marinkovic-silencedspypistol2-55

"A bad man approached me with this, to kill me. I killed him first. I did... bad things to kill him. I'm unsure how I know these things, but maybe, like me, your body will remember things your brain does not. Its hard to explain, but... I knew this handgun is chambered in .32 ACP, which is not too popular in America as it is in the European countries. I knew this, but didn't know what a 'Chicago' was, but now I know its a city in the state of Detroit." She said confidently, eyes alight, fists tightly balled up!

...as everyone in the cab corrected her with: "Illinois, the same state we're in... Detroit's a city!" in one form or another!

To this, Jane blinked her big doe eyes making a cute "Huhn?" In response before shrugging.
GOBLIN 6
GOBLIN 6
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 02, 2023 10:47 pm

Unfortunately for the weary upper Raccoon crew of survivors, another roadblock was thrown in their direction... literally.

Good Street - Page 2 2035b92c-1609-414e-8ad2-d28db5f0970e-medium16x9_Fireon10thandClayon13byNikitaGhogaleviaChimeIn2

A tumultuous fire was raging in the building across from Raccoon City Elementary. Fire trucks, piled up vehicles and panicked civilians blocked the direct path to Raven Gate Bridge, however:

Good Street - Page 2 Goal

Scott quickly turned onto the most immediate of paths- East River Crossing.

However... it wouldn't be that easy once they arrived...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/30Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Wed May 03, 2023 1:05 am

Ed's gaze out the back of the ambulance intensified, and he looked shocked, but quickly turning stern.

Then he sniffed a little.

"Does anyone else smell smoke? As in burning petrol type of smoke?"

He slowly stood up, even as Scott quickly turned right to avoid the wreckage of the roadblock., and as he counterbalanced to try and stay seated, his hand brushed the birdshot loaded Spaz 12 he used to kill the mutated crows with earlier - tho he did not remember that at the time.

He listened to Rafe and Carries explanations.

"So, basically put, zombies and mutant monsters caused a near apocalypse, and a freshly destroyed small city in the middle of Illinois. Accurate so far?"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:57 am

Admin wrote:Unfortunately for the weary upper Raccoon crew of survivors, another roadblock was thrown in their direction... literally.

Good Street - Page 2 2035b92c-1609-414e-8ad2-d28db5f0970e-medium16x9_Fireon10thandClayon13byNikitaGhogaleviaChimeIn2

A tumultuous fire was raging in the building across from Raccoon City Elementary. Fire trucks, piled up vehicles and panicked civilians blocked the direct path to Raven Gate Bridge, however:

All the chaos in the streets led a number of the shambling undead to the location...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:57 am

The member 'Random Mobs' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

'B.O.W. Encounter (#)' : 7, 20, 17, 1, 7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/30Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:17 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Admin wrote:Unfortunately for the weary upper Raccoon crew of survivors, another roadblock was thrown in their direction... literally.

All the chaos in the streets led a number of the shambling undead to the location...

Admin wrote:The member 'Random Mobs' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

...a large number. Between those already present, a nearby explosion rocked the buildings and the ambulance and drew in more! Zombies, covered in gore, some shambling through the flames as they exited the hollowed out buildings just to get to their prey! The people on the street were like people tossed off a boat during a raging storm in sea, left to the mercy of the sharks...

In all there were more than 52 zombies wandering the streets. The burning ones seemed to care little for their flesh being cooked as they continued to walk towards any sign of life!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:26 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

Admin wrote:The member 'Random Mobs' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

...a large number. Between those already present, a nearby explosion rocked the buildings and the ambulance and drew in more! Zombies, covered in gore, some shambling through the flames as they exited the hollowed out buildings just to get to their prey! The people on the street were like people tossed off a boat during a raging storm in sea, left to the mercy of the sharks...

In all there were more than 52 zombies wandering the streets. The burning ones seemed to care little for their flesh being cooked as they continued to walk towards any sign of life!

Jack brought Cassie's bike to a screeching halt as he slammed onto the breaks and forced the bike into a tight turn just as the impact of the explosion rattled the street and vehicles, setting off shop and vehicle alarms in the process! "Shit! That street's out!" Shouted Jack, who began to notice an influx of shamblers rapidly growing around them! "Shit..." he spat, before looking over to the parked ambulance. He revved the motorcycle and road up beside Scott's door, tapping on the window. "We need to keep moving, more biters on the way!" He says, thumbing back to the fiery roadway behind him. "Take East River Crossing before the bridge gets piled up with useless drivers!" He explained. "I'll meet you there!" He finished before firing up the bike and speeding off ahead of them!

(to here)
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Good Street - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Good Street - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2