Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Street

+7
Rafe McCormac
ReikotheGwen
Carrie Taylor
Scott Walsh
Random Mobs
Zoey Wright
Rebecka Kriska
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good Street Empty Good Street

Post by Rebecka Kriska Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:38 am

(from here)

Rebecka didn't keep her foot off the pedal, she knew she couldn't say anything that would make much difference at this moment. "What. The. Fuck. Was that?!" She spat, not turning to Zoey as they continued to speed down Good Street, placing the Jeep with as much distance as she could from the University as possible. "It... it was like out of a bad dream... and then, there was the blood... and..." she tried to rationalize what they saw... what they saw it do. "And... Elena..."
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Good Street Left_bar_bleue5/5Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Good Street Left_bar_bleue120/120Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Good Street Left_bar_bleue13/30Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Good Street Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Zoey Wright likes this post

Back to top Go down

Good Street Empty Re: Good Street

Post by Zoey Wright Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:53 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:(from here)

Rebecka didn't keep her foot off the pedal, she knew she couldn't say anything that would make much difference at this moment. "What. The. Fuck. Was that?!" She spat, not turning to Zoey as they continued to speed down Good Street, placing the Jeep with as much distance as she could from the University as possible. "It... it was like out of a bad dream... and then, there was the blood... and..." she tried to rationalize what they saw... what they saw it do. "And... Elena..."

(from here)

"More like a fucking nightmare!" Zoey spoke up. "That thing turned Elena into monster munchie, it just gobbled her whole! You're guess is as good as mine as to what the fuck that was back there, but I am not going to sleep till we get the fuck away from here!" She screamed, and finally began to shake as the realization that something was very wrong in the university right now. "God, did that thing eat anyone else? ARE THERE MORE OF THEM?!" She thought out loud, completely pale. "And... and we just ditched Elena... just, let her get eaten by that... that thing!!" She half sobbed. "She was our friend, how the hell could we simply just up and leave her like that?!" Zoey continued to scream hysterically, grabbing Rebecka's shoulder and shook it violently!

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Poison' 'Poison'
Good Street Left_bar_bleue119/120Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (119/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Good Street Left_bar_bleue9/13Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (9/13)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Rebecka Kriska likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:14 am

Zoey Wright wrote:
Rebecka Kriska wrote:(from here)

(from here)

"More like a fucking nightmare!" Zoey spoke up. "That thing turned Elena into monster munchie, it just gobbled her whole! You're guess is as good as mine as to what the fuck that was back there, but I am not going to sleep till we get the fuck away from here!" She screamed, and finally began to shake as the realization that something was very wrong in the university right now. "God, did that thing eat anyone else? ARE THERE MORE OF THEM?!" She thought out loud, completely pale. "And... and we just ditched Elena... just, let her get eaten by that... that thing!!" She half sobbed. "She was our friend, how the hell could we simply just up and leave her like that?!" Zoey continued to scream hysterically, grabbing Rebecka's shoulder and shook it violently!

Rebecka was growing agitated, and despite that Zoey's reactions were justified, she had to give her girl some tough love. She turned to Zoey, and lightly backhanded her across the face! "Zoey, I'm driving!" the RA bellowed, before bringing her eyes back to the road. "...I'm sorry, but, Elena's dead or, she will be. I mean you said it yourself, she was swallowed whole by that monster." She began, as she felt her heart race. "There is nothing we can do for her now, all we can do is try to get out of this city. I'm gonna take a right on Flower, swing past the Police Station to see if the city's got those creepy crawlies everywhere, cuz if they are- it won't matter where we go unless we're properly defended." she says, trying to take charge of the situation. "...I don't like leaving her behind like that either, Zoe. But what could I do? What could you do?" She asked, turning to face her friend. "My gun's not gonna do much than piss it off, in all reality, but it's better than nothing! And, even if we did kill it, you think we can simply carve her out of its stomach like some fucked up turkey? What do we have that's sharp enough? I don't own a chainsaw or a machete, do you?" She asked. "We need to think about ourselves for now, and accept we played our hand and Elena played hers." Becca concluded, turning her eyes back to the road.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Random Mobs and Zoey Wright like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:17 am

Good Street Unknown

In front of them, a figure, pale, stepped towards their headlights with outstretched arms. It was just a blur, before the jeep collided with the figure with a heavy THUD, sending it sprawling over the back of the jeep, and rolling onto the tarmac with a BANG
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Zoey Wright and Rebecka Kriska like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:32 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:
Rebecka was growing agitated, and despite that Zoey's reactions were justified, she had to give her girl some tough love. She turned to Zoey, and lightly backhanded her across the face! "Zoey, I'm driving!" the RA bellowed, before bringing her eyes back to the road. "...I'm sorry, but, Elena's dead or, she will be. I mean you said it yourself, she was swallowed whole by that monster." She began, as she felt her heart race. "There is nothing we can do for her now, all we can do is try to get out of this city. I'm gonna take a right on Flower, swing past the Police Station to see if the city's got those creepy crawlies everywhere, cuz if they are- it won't matter where we go unless we're properly defended." she says, trying to take charge of the situation. "...I don't like leaving her behind like that either, Zoe. But what could I do? What could you do?" She asked, turning to face her friend. "My gun's not gonna do much than piss it off, in all reality, but it's better than nothing! And, even if we did kill it, you think we can simply carve her out of its stomach like some fucked up turkey? What do we have that's sharp enough? I don't own a chainsaw or a machete, do you?" She asked. "We need to think about ourselves for now, and accept we played our hand and Elena played hers." Becca concluded, turning her eyes back to the road.

Zoey's eyes widened upon being smacked by Becky, and she held her face as she looked at her friend, still with tears in her eyes and panic in her system. "Rebecka...I..." she sobbed. She knew she was right, but still... admitting it was another can of worms. She didn't like the idea she ran away like that, even so... she knew they weren't any match. They had to think of 'number one' right now, themselves... still. It felt more like they sacrificed Elena than Elena sacrificing herself. I'm sure she didn't want to jump into that things throat, she was willing to die for us, but I don't think that was ultimately her plan... She thought, sniffling when she glanced up into the windshield before Rebecka:

Random Mobs wrote:
Good Street Unknown

In front of them, a figure, pale, stepped towards their headlights with outstretched arms. It was just a blur, before the jeep collided with the figure with a heavy THUD, sending it sprawling over the back of the jeep, and rolling onto the tarmac with a BANG

"REBECKA!!" Zoe shrieked, pointing her hand at the person moments before they slammed into them! It looked like a woman in a dress or slip, she didn't have enough time to register their appearance before they slammed head on with the figure and sent them ass over teakettle over the top of the Jeep and onto the pavement behind them!

"OmyGodOmyGod! ...we just hit someone!" She screamed turning to Rebecka, then to the rear window. She could make out the crumpled shape on the road just barely. "Oh shit, oh fuck... are they okay?!" Zoey began to slip back into panic mode.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Random Mobs and Rebecka Kriska like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:34 am

Rebecka was just looking ahead when she hears Zoe scream, her eyes registering the pale figure in the headlights, her foot reacting, her arms stiff from the sudden fright and then, the squealing of rubber against asphalt. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

-CRASH!

Both then felt the impact, watched the person topple over the hood, across the windshield, over the top of the 4x4, then it was bouncing and rolling onto its side in the road behind them! Rebecka kept her foot on the break, sweat rolling down her rounded face as Zoey screamed her head off again in her ear, but all she could hear was a ringing in her head as she blinked, dumbly, at the road ahead of her. She was a security guard for Scutum Security Services and basic first aid, but they flew over their heads! Even then, something felt... off. What was that all over their outfit...? Was it a clown or some sort of gaudy nightie? She wondered, but shook her head as her hearing returned and Zoey's screams were all she could hear! "ZOEY!" She turned to the woman. "Shut up." Rebecka put the Jeep in park. "Just stay here, watch the car, and hide the gun," she says, handing her the Makrov clone. "just in case if everything isn't crazy and cop shows up, okay?!" Becca said in a panic, unfastening her belt and exiting the vehicle, leaving her door open as she entered the street and rushed to the victim's side.

"Shit, are you okay...?" she called out. "Hey, you with me?" She asked the figure, which looked more like a woman now as she approached her in the amber glow of the street lamps. She could see dark spots all over her silky white slip, her dark hair covered her face. "Hey, you with me? Please, answer me!" She called out to them despite hovering over her, kneeling down. She looked bad from initial glance, seeing the spine through her dress which made her sick to her stomach. "'Mam?" She squeaked, reaching down to check their pulse, placing two fingers on the side of her balmy, pale neck...
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:42 am

Good Street Unknown

She looked at the gun placed in her hand, and almost fumbled with it! "B-Becky, you can't be serious!" She whined, and watched the former Room Advisor exit the vehicle, door open and now the car's interior lights were on.

She looked out the back window of the Jeep, watched Rebecka rush up to the injured figure. While she did, Zoey tucked the pistol under her plush tush, the gun sitting between the seat and her warm ass as she looked around nervously. "God, please don't be dead... god, please don't bring another one of those things here...!" She prayed in a harsh, worried whimper, still feeling the tears rolling down her pale cheeks.

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:00 am

The woman's flesh, though warm and sweaty, held no pulse. Upon closer inspection, Rebecka would see that the dark spots were actually blood stains, and that her left arm was mangled. She would also notice the cutmarks on her bare soles, an indication she had been walking across rough terrain or glass barefoot. There was an apartment complex's front entrance beside the car, an alley between it where they would find the glass of a window that was broken outward, and another figure who was slowly pulling themselves off the ground, as his lifeless eyes fell upon the whimpering woman in the idling jeep...

Rebecka would also notice the large wound to her neck, a jagged circle that was familiar- as she would make similar marks when biting down on a sandwich...

Both the following events were almost in synch with one another. Rebecka could hear distant gun fire, both automatic and semi-auto gunfire, and at that moment, her attention would be drawn to her companion's muffled screams as a man in bloody clothes slapped on the passenger side door of the Jeep!

"Uughhnn!" He moaned, pounding on the glass. He had one, good eye... the other was missing; a deep gouge in place of a socket on his left side, the entire left side of his face having been 'peeled off' from the looks of it, but something violent and deadly. His right hand had missing fingers, a visible bite mark where the zombie dog had torn them from the joints! A chunk of his shoulder and neck were also missing as was his nose as he pressed his face against the glass, dragging his bloody tongue across the glass, trying to bite through it and at Zoey!

As this occurred, the woman Rebecka was crouched over began to twitch, and grabbed at the busty woman's wrist, pulling her towards her gnarly, bloody jaws with a look of hunger behind her lifeless, cataract eyes! Her face was pale, cut up, with flesh peeling like lead paint chips, the area surrounding her mouth was covered in drying blood! Her yellowed teeth, stained with blood dripped with dark saliva- bits of human flesh and what looked like the upper part of someone's tattoo imparted on the large flap of flesh clinging to her lower teeth left no question of its cannibalistic origins. She pulled Rebecka Kriska's wrist to her lips and prepared to bite down!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:06 am

Zoey was looking back at Rebecka, about to ask her if she was okay, when she heard something tap on the passenger side window. It was faint, like a slap, so she slowly turned to see if it was a cop, but it was worse. So much worse.

"OH MY GOD!!" She shrieked, pulling her body away from the door, leaning into the driver's seat as the freaky, bloody guy pushed his non-existent nose to the window and licked at it, moaning and pounding hungrily! "REBECKA!!!" she screamed in terror, the figure's wounded face, hand... all too visible, blood smearing on the windshield and window as he slapped at the car stupidly, trying to get in! "REBECKA!!!" Zoe screamed for her friend's aid, too frightened to even think about the gun! It looked like a ghoul, a fucking Zombie from Night of the Living Dead, but if Rob Zombie did the fucking make up. "Holy fuck, Jesus-" She glanced towards the back window, unable to see Rebecka from her angle, then realized the driver door was open! She glanced back to the 'zombie' who... still tried to open her door in spite of the driver door being open...

"REBECKA!!!" she cried out again!

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Good Street Empty Interrupted thoughts- the first encounter :O

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:17 am

Rebecka couldn't feel a pulse. She hovered there though, not giving up just yet as her heart sank. Shit... what am I going to do? Can't just cart her body in the car and drive to the hospital or the Police Station. I've got a loaded weapon, and this is not going to look good in court, fuck me...!

Her mind went blank as she heard the distant gunfire. She was familiar to it due to her security training and her crazy uncle's makeshift range in Missouri. She glanced to the left, towards the direction of Flower street like she had planned. That's the direction of the Police Station, Main Street, Kendo Gun-

Zoey Wright wrote:Zoey was looking back at Rebecka, about to ask her if she was okay, when she heard something tap on the passenger side window. It was faint, like a slap, so she slowly turned to see if it was a cop, but it was worse. So much worse.

"OH MY GOD!!" She shrieked, pulling her body away from the door, leaning into the driver's seat as the freaky, bloody guy pushed his non-existent nose to the window and licked at it, moaning and pounding hungrily! "REBECKA!!!" she screamed in terror, the figure's wounded face, hand... all too visible, blood smearing on the windshield and window as he slapped at the car stupidly, trying to get in! "REBECKA!!!" Zoe screamed for her friend's aid, too frightened to even think about the gun! It looked like a ghoul, a fucking Zombie from Night of the Living Dead, but if Rob Zombie did the fucking make up. "Holy fuck, Jesus-" She glanced towards the back window, unable to see Rebecka from her angle, then realized the driver door was open! She glanced back to the 'zombie' who... still tried to open her door in spite of the driver door being open...

"REBECKA!!!" she cried out again!

"Zoey?" Rebecka's thoughts hung as she snapped her head back, shifting her shoulder, glancing over it at her Jeep. She could see an unidentified man banging on the passenger side, moaning, clearly bleeding and just as injured as the woman beneath her. Zoey was screaming bloody murder, which was no surprise, but she couldn't blame her as she had a hard time believing in such grievous injuries. He almost looks like a zomb-

Random Mobs wrote:
As this occurred, the woman Rebecka was crouched over began to twitch, and grabbed at the busty woman's wrist, pulling her towards her gnarly, bloody jaws with a look of hunger behind her lifeless, cataract eyes! Her face was pale, cut up, with flesh peeling like lead paint chips, the area surrounding her mouth was covered in drying blood! Her yellowed teeth, stained with blood dripped with dark saliva- bits of human flesh and what looked like the upper part of someone's tattoo imparted on the large flap of flesh clinging to her lower teeth left no question of its cannibalistic origins. She pulled Rebecka Kriska's wrist to her lips and prepared to bite down!

Becky's thoughts were cut off again, feeling something tug her arm, her head snapping to the woman she was hovering over! "Wh-what the?!" She screamed, putting force into her arm, tugging it back and away from the crippled creature's horrid and horrifying face! She fell onto her wide bum, and slammed her foot into the creature's face as she pulled her arm away from its putrid fingers and mouth! The blow connected, and the creature let go, allowing Rebecka to back crawl, her hightops scuffing against the asphalt as she noticed the flesh in its mouth, the tattoo as it turned again and began crawling towards her! "Oh God, it is a zombie! Zoey, the gun!!" She screamed as she scrambled to her feet, turned on her heel and rushed for the driver's side door!
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:21 am

A third zombie appeared, rushing at Rebecka's left side having shambled quickly from across the street and the Elementary+Middle+Highshcool combined school that was also on Good Street. Dressed in a Janitor's uniform, the man's putrid face got intimately close with Rebecka's as he snarled and pushed her against the tail end of the Jeep!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:32 am

Zoey heard Rebecka scream 'Gun', and she felt the weapon's cool barrel against her thigh as she was almost crawling out of the driver's side of the vehicle by this point! The monster was still licking at the glass, so she built up courage and leaned forwards, closer to the creep, and grabbed the pistol from her seat with shaky hands. She didn't think, simply brought the gun up and pulled the trigger-

BANG!

RrrriIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiINGGGGGGG-!

Zoe's eyes became pinpricked as all sounds inside the mostly contained space vanished save the ringing in her ears. Despite it's low caliber, the space inside the Jeep was small, and the sound bounced off the walls and back at Zoe, like if she was in the middle of a bell. She couldn't even hear the glass crack as the bullet pierced through it, spiderwebbing the passenger window, the freaky 'licking man' recoiled back as the bullet tore into its skull, she could see a puff of red mist from back of his head as he teetered back and hit the sidewalk behind him.

She blinked, still deaf save the ringing, opened and closed her jaw, teasing the jaw as she felt pain in the sides of her cheeks. Ow... ow... ow.... She thought, and slowly sat back into her seat, glancing over to the driver's side to see if Rebecka was still coming- only to see her struggling yet! "REBECKAH!" She screamed, though couldn't hear her own voice over the ringing!

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:53 am

Random Mobs wrote:A third zombie appeared, rushing at Rebecka's left side having shambled quickly from across the street and the Elementary+Middle+Highshcool combined school that was also on Good Street. Dressed in a Janitor's uniform, the man's putrid face got intimately close with Rebecka's as he snarled and pushed her against the tail end of the Jeep!

Rebecka brought her left elbow up, pushing up the zombie's chin, as it struggled to tear into her face with its mashers! "Fuck off!" She spat, struggling with his height and weight, she was only 5'5, this guy was like 6'3!

Zoey Wright wrote:Zoey heard Rebecka scream 'Gun', and she felt the weapon's cool barrel against her thigh as she was almost crawling out of the driver's side of the vehicle by this point! The monster was still licking at the glass, so she built up courage and leaned forwards, closer to the creep, and grabbed the pistol from her seat with shaky hands. She didn't think, simply brought the gun up and pulled the trigger-

BANG!

"REBECKAH!" She screamed, though couldn't hear her own voice over the ringing!

Upon the sound of gun and glass shattering was Rebecka shrieking on the top of her lungs. Idiot... firing in a contained space...! She thought, before her security training kicked in. "I said fuck off!" Rebecka screamed as she put her weight into its neck, to push it back, then grabbed hold of one of its arms, leaned into his chest and then shoulder threw the larger man behind her Jeep! She pivoted on her heel, and rushed for the open Jeep door, slamming it behind her after sliding in. Slamming her foot on the break, shifting into drive, Rebecka peeled away from the curb and took a turn down Flower Street as originally planned! "Okay. Alright. Zombies. Zombies and a bat monster thing that swallows people. GREAT." Rebecka told herself, wishing she was dreaming.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:51 am

As Rebecka's and Zoey's car turned towards Flower Street Bridge, they were met with a large, blue, metallic barricade on other side:

R.P.D. POLICE
DO NOT CROSS

Was printed on the face of multiple high wall barriers in white, blocking the road entirely, and eliminated the bridge as a route altogether!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wright Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:14 am

"OH THANK GOD YOUR SAFE!" Yelled Zoey, setting the gun down in the cup holder. "DIDN'T THINK IT BE SO LOUD. OW, MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING!" She added, and saw Rebecka saying something, but couldn't hear. "WHAT?" She asked. "WHAT?" She repeated. "I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Random Mobs wrote:As Rebecka's and Zoey's car turned towards Flower Street Bridge, they were met with a large, blue, metallic barricade on other side:

R.P.D. POLICE
DO NOT CROSS

Was printed on the face of multiple high wall barriers in white, blocking the road entirely, and eliminated the bridge as a route altogether!

"SHIT, FUCK, WALL!!" She screamed, pointing ahead of her. "WHEN THE HELL THAT GET THERE?!"

Zoey Wright
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:32 am

Zoey Wright wrote:"OH THANK GOD YOUR SAFE!" Yelled Zoey, setting the gun down in the cup holder. "DIDN'T THINK IT BE SO LOUD. OW, MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING!" She added, and saw Rebecka saying something, but couldn't hear. "WHAT?" She asked. "WHAT?" She repeated. "I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Random Mobs wrote:As Rebecka's and Zoey's car turned towards Flower Street Bridge, they were met with a large, blue, metallic barricade on other side:

R.P.D. POLICE
DO NOT CROSS

"SHIT, FUCK, WALL!!" She screamed, pointing ahead of her. "WHEN THE HELL THAT GET THERE?!"

"-I SAID SHUT UP!!" Rebecka screamed, and saw the wall before Zoey exasperated the situation and her, by screaming at the blue steel wall ahead of them! "I CAN FUCKING SEE THAT HELEN KELLER, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She screamed as she swerved the vehicle around, and went back the way they came!

"Okay, we're going to skip everything, and take Stoneville Road, we're getting the fuck out of here!" Rebecka screamed, before shaking her head. "What am I doing," she turned to Zoey. "You can't HEAR ME ANYWAY!" She grumbled, glancing at the janitor in front of them, this time FLOORING THE PEDAL!

The 4x4 zoomed through the man, making him fly over the hood like the woman, who, if the bounce the vehicle made was any indication, was now curled up in her back tire well, what was left of her anyway, as she continued down the road! She didn't look at Zoey, wouldn't. "Yep. I just did that. Yup. I just don't care." Rebecka said, frustrated, and now heading northbound on Good Street, flying under the Raccoon Street Overpass, bound towards the private school, but hung a left on French Street instead.

[to here]
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Walsh Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:49 am

(from here)

Scott, when well enough away from the Ivy Academy, turned on his flashing reds and siren for the Ambulance. The street was filled with panicked drivers, screaming civilians and those...things. "Zombies... goddamn zombies..." he mumbled, driving past the University and Campus, despite hearing the reports of automatic fire in the air. Gotta be our guys in blue or the Goddamn army... I hope. He thought, glancing up into the rearview mirror. "How's the big guy holding up?" He asked in passing, before snapping his eyes back down, wanting to avoid running into a civvie in the suddenly packed street!
Scott Walsh
Scott Walsh
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Inventory Inventory:

Carrie Taylor, Rafe McCormac and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:53 am

Scott Walsh wrote:(from here)

Scott, when well enough away from the Ivy Academy, turned on his flashing reds and siren for the Ambulance. The street was filled with panicked drivers, screaming civilians and those...things. "Zombies... goddamn zombies..." he mumbled, driving past the University and Campus, despite hearing the reports of automatic fire in the air. Gotta be our guys in blue or the Goddamn army... I hope. He thought, glancing up into the rearview mirror. "How's the big guy holding up?" He asked in passing, before snapping his eyes back down, wanting to avoid running into a civvie in the suddenly packed street!

Carrie was sitting beside the unconscious man in black. She put her hand to his neck, and glanced over to Scott. "He's alive, but he seems to still be out like a light. All of that power... he must have blew a bulb." She replied. She was being serious, in spite of making apparent light of the situation, but she knew the REAL reason why... Ferral... you rat bastard...! She thought darkly, biting her lower lip and gripping her gloved fists tightly!
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Rafe McCormac and ReikotheGwen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReikotheGwen Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:56 am

Reiko walked about the hollowed out ambulance, still feeling peculiar about her own survival as well. For the best interest of the others, she didn't tell them what she experienced with Mr. Taylor in the ruins of that store.

She took a seat beside Scott, who seemed very elated she was alive. She smiled at him with her silken ebony painted lips. "He's a hearty one, it'll take more to kill someone of his size."
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Rafe McCormac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:00 am

"You're one to talk there Reiko." Rafe scoffed, as he stood up and leaned over to check the windows outside the ambulance. "God... its a feckin' massacre out there..." he grimaced. He could see citizens tearing themselves apart, not even zombies! A man pulling a woman from her car so he could take it for himself, the child in the back screaming! An officer in blue shooting his firearm on a zombie only to be tackled by two others; the figures biting him as he tried to fend them off by himself.

"Its absolute chaos..."
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Good Street Left_bar_bleue20/20Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera

Good Street Left_bar_bleue15/15Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Good Street Left_bar_bleue30/30Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:40 am

Edward let out a whispered moan from his dry lips. his skin was pale from the pain, and dark fins were visible from his temples, radiating out on either side of his face, the result of the neural neutralizer severing so many connections within  the brain all at once cause his nerves to flare at an unbelievably rapid rate, and to such a degree that they were clearly visible.

But he had no more voice to vocalize such a pain beyond a barely audible, dry voiced groan.

What none of them realized yet, is that beyond severing him from his powers for now, was that the neutralizer also reset his memories. He would once again have no memory of anything before it's activation.

EDIT: (OOC: It's been two years, lets move it along)

The large man's eyes began to flutter open, and a sharp intake of breath signaled his awakening, before he let out a groan of pain, and immediately a hand drifted to his head. His eyes squinted and screwed shut. Man, he felt like he had the worst hangover from drinking industrial strength alcohol. And that was only after sticking his head in a vice, and tying his guts up into three separate knots.

"Urgh..." he groaned out as he tried to sit up in the moving ambulance. "What did I get into last night?" he asked himself more than anyone around him, who he hadn't noticed yet. He seemed to assume he was waking up after a night of heavy drinking or something similar. But thinking made his head hurt. Trying to piece together anything made his head hurt even worse.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Good Street Left_bar_bleue25/25Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Good Street Left_bar_bleue200/200Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Good Street Left_bar_bleue3/3Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Carrie Taylor, Jack Taylor and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Taylor Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:25 pm

(from here)

Cassie's bike, commandeered by Jack Taylor with Cassie holding onto him tightly, followed the screaming ambulance down Good Street! Both vehicles avoiding the living and dead that shambled into the streets. "Damn, the kid's pretty good with that heavy ass truck!" He laughed out, swerving around the unusually high street traffic on the break neck speed vehicle!
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Good Street Left_bar_bleue20/20Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Good Street Left_bar_bleue8/8Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Good Street Left_bar_bleue6/6Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Edgar Holden and Carrie Taylor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:49 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edward let out a whispered moan from his dry lips. his skin was pale from the pain, and dark fins were visible from his temples, radiating out on either side of his face, the result of the neural neutralizer severing so many connections within  the brain all at once cause his nerves to flare at an unbelievably rapid rate, and to such a degree that they were clearly visible.

But he had no more voice to vocalize such a pain beyond a barely audible, dry voiced groan.

What none of them realized yet, is that beyond severing him from his powers for now, was that the neutralizer also reset his memories. He would once again have no memory of anything before it's activation.

EDIT: (OOC: It's been two years, lets move it along)

The large man's eyes began to flutter open, and a sharp intake of breath signaled hos awakening, before he let out a groan of pain, and immediately a hand drifted to his head. his eyes squinted and screwed shut. Man, he felt like he had the worst hangover from drinking industrial strength alcohol. And that was only after sticking his head in a vice, and tying his guts up into three separate knots.

"Urgh..." he groaned out as he tried to sit up in the moving ambulance. "What did I get into last night?" he asked himself more than anyone around him, who he hadn't noticed yet. He seemed to assume he was waking up after a night of heavy drinking or something similar. But thinking made his head hurt. Trying to piece together anything made his head hurt even worse.

As everyone was paying more attention to the scene of horror outside the window, Carrie watched as Ed shifted his weight, and started to stir again! "Ed!" cried the dark haired woman, leaning over him with her hand resting on his chest, her large blue eyes looking deeply into Ed's eyes as he began to stir! "Jesus Christ, what happened to you back there? You okay now?" She asked, even though she knew why, but had to play along. She wanted to ask him more questions, but she didn't want to overload his head after such an experience she herself had suffered more than she'd like to admit. Instead, she simply gripped his hand and looked at him with worried eyes.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:27 am

Carrie Taylor wrote:As everyone was paying more attention to the scene of horror outside the window, Carrie watched as Ed shifted his weight, and started to stir again! "Ed!" cried the dark haired woman, leaning over him with her hand resting on his chest, her large blue eyes looking deeply into Ed's eyes as he began to stir! "Jesus Christ, what happened to you back there? You okay now?" She asked, even though she knew why, but had to play along. She wanted to ask him more questions, but she didn't want to overload his head after such an experience she herself had suffered more than she'd like to admit. Instead, she simply gripped his hand and looked at him with worried eyes.

Ed's eyes slowly reopened after they readjusted to the light levels to the point his head didn't sting as much from the information. He still felt sick to his stomach, and like he had rammed his head into a vice sideways. The voice asking him questions didn't sound familiar to him, nor did her questions paint a particularly pleasing picture of what may have happened.

Come to think of it, what did happen? Where exactly was he? Wait... WHO was he?!

His eyes widened at a sudden realization. And that made him sit up strait with a start.

"Wha... Wha!" he started to speak. "Where am I?! What happened?!" he said with a stutter. Then his head started hurting him again, even more.

He groaned as his head started spinning from the pain. Had he been poisoned? Or drugged? "Urgh..." he groaned out, and sounded like he was going to be sick, even though he didn't feel like he had eaten anything recently.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Good Street Left_bar_bleue200/200Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Good Street Left_bar_bleue3/3Good Street Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Carrie Taylor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:44 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Carrie Taylor wrote:As everyone was paying more attention to the scene of horror outside the window, Carrie watched as Ed shifted his weight, and started to stir again! "Ed!" cried the dark haired woman, leaning over him with her hand resting on his chest, her large blue eyes looking deeply into Ed's eyes as he began to stir! "Jesus Christ, what happened to you back there? You okay now?" She asked, even though she knew why, but had to play along. She wanted to ask him more questions, but she didn't want to overload his head after such an experience she herself had suffered more than she'd like to admit. Instead, she simply gripped his hand and looked at him with worried eyes.

Ed's eyes slowly reopened after they readjusted to the light levels to the point his head didn't sting as much from the information. He still felt sick to his stomach, and like he had rammed his head into a vice sideways. The voice asking him questions didn't sound familiar to him, nor did her questions paint a particularly pleasing picture of what may have happened.

Come to think of it, what did happen? Where exactly was he? Wait... WHO was he?!

His eyes widened at a sudden realization. And that made him sit up strait with a start.

"Wha... Wha!" he started to speak. "Where am I?! What happened?!" he said with a stutter. Then his head started hurting him again, even more.

He groaned as his head started spinning from the pain. Had he been poisoned? Or drugged? "Urgh..." he groaned out, and sounded like he was going to be sick, even though he didn't feel like he had eaten anything recently.

The ambulance began to shift side to side when Ed began to panic! Carrie reached out and grabbed him firmly, her eyes looked worried, but behind them... a deep anger hid. Dammit, what the hell did Ferral do to you? I don't recall losing memories thanks to my chip! What the fuck is going on? What did he do to Edward's head?? She thought, but bit her tongue before speaking above him: "Hey HEY! Easy there, easy! Calm down, you're gonna throw this vehicle off the road if you keep moving like that!" She shouted, and tired to force him back down on the floor of the ambulance. Everyone else now looked at him with horrified eyes, given he screamed in confusion of where he was! "Easy, easy... you're Edgar, you're in Raccoon City, Illinois." She began. "Remember me, huh? Big guy? Carrie? You saved me, we went clothes shopping, gave you a set of new clothes?" She began, before pausing. "Do you know the date...? What year we are in? Anything else?" She asked calmly.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next