Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raccoon Power Road

Go down

Raccoon Power Road Empty Raccoon Power Road

Post by ReikotheGwen Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:35 am

Raccoon Power Road Plan...
(The purple path)
An old service road that runs alongside the power plant, leading out into the depths of the Arklay Forest, and leads through a portion of Victory Park.
_________

[from here]

The Chevy Malibu was finally entering the city around 7:45PM, it was already getting dark and Gwen again, found it odd that she saw hardly any traffic. The radio still wasn't working either, nothing but static.

Sleepy town...the mountains around here probably jamming the radio, and I'm guessing this place has its DJs turn in before curfew; not that I want to listen to twangy West bumpkin music anyway... She thought. Her headlights flashed upon the siding of a massive power plant that just abruptly took over the view of the woodland. Her blue car whizzing past the place, the acrid scent of chemicals assaulted her nostrils as she drove on past it. Ugh... something die? She groaned. Must be a leather mill or something... no, wait, looks almost like a power plant? Huh... how can a sleepy town get itself a powerplant? She asked herself, before redirecting her blue gaze back to the road. There were more trees ahead of her, she could also spot a lake with a river pouring into it. To be honest, it was quite pretty to look at. Well if this job looks bogus, I'll just stick around and enjoy the sights for a bit...not that I have the clothes for such a stay. Heh, I'm sure the locals would have a heart attack if they saw me walking down main street with this look. She smirked at the thought.

She could still see an orange glow hanging over the city from the forest's edge, her Malibu was passing the power plant now and heading across a bridge. A sign welcoming her to the Industrious Home of Umbrella Inc, Raccoon City in that standard green sheet metal sign, albeit slightly rusty. Okay... just gotta follow the road, till I come across Wallace Street, then find my way to the Clock Tower... She reminded herself, glancing up at the skyline. It wasn't too hard to miss, the Clock Tower looked like a god damn cathedral. "Certainly stands out..." she mumbles, her black painted lips plush and silky. She really hoped Mr. Police Chief wasn't a kisser, or he'd have to pay her a fuck tone more. She returned her vision to the road, her vehicle passing a police vehicle parked on the grass behind the welcome sign.

She kept her speed low, she didn't want to explain her appearance if she got pulled over by some hick cop...

What Gwen didn't know, was that the officer's positioned inside the car would have rather chew on her flesh, as the zombie officer continued to eat the remains of his partner sitting beside him... his milky eyes glancing up as Gwen's vehicle passed without notice...

[to here]
ReikotheGwen
ReikotheGwen
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down