Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunshop KENDO

3 posters

Go down

Gunshop KENDO Empty Gunshop KENDO

Post by Admin Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Kendo Gun Shop is a gun store located in downtown Raccoon City. The gun shop is tucked away in one of Flower Street's alleyways against the Raccoon City Police Department. The store is owned and operated by Robert Kendo, a gun enthusiast and good friend of Barry Burton. It was also the supplier of weapons for the Special Tactics and Rescue Service, using weapons specially modified by Robert Kendo's brother, Joseph "Joe" Kendo.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Gunshop KENDO Left_bar_bleue4/5Gunshop KENDO Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Gunshop KENDO Left_bar_bleue20/20Gunshop KENDO Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Gunshop KENDO Left_bar_bleue15/30Gunshop KENDO Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Gunshop KENDO Left_bar_bleue6/6Gunshop KENDO Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gunshop KENDO Empty Re: Gunshop KENDO

Post by Margo Summers Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm

The streets were in chaos. People were screaming, running around, distant gunfire and sirens in the air. Since the riot at the stadium, much of the city had been on high alert. Margo, one of Mayor Warren's secretaries, somehow found herself in the Central district, away from her car, away from the Mayor and his family- and in a swarm of screaming, panicked and angry civilians who were aiming to take the law in their own hands. She was pressed up against the glass outside Gunshop Kendo, and felt the bow window would break apart and smash through if others pushed harder. She cringed, her voluminous breasts flattening against the window pane, as she slowly manages to swing her elbow back into the asshole's face who was pushing her! "Stop pushing!" She screamed, pushing through the crowd herself to escape being trampled. The city had over 400,000 people living inside, and right now, she felt as though 90% of them were swarming to the gunshop.

"Jesus Christ, where the hell are the fucking cops?" She spat, scratching a woman who was in her face, finding herself finally free of the crowd. She could see the ass end of the police station nearby, and felt that perhaps her chances were better if she ran for it. Her heel clicked on the pavement as she ran towards the station, before the sound of gunfire, from behind her made her scream. She turned her head, and gasped as the crowd dispersed, a man in a yellow checkered shirt was firing a shotgun at one of the citizens... but there was something wrong with them, they took the pellets to the face but were still moving! It was like a horror movie, she couldn't look away- and then she ran into a telephone pole! She cringed, falling onto her ass, rubbing her neck. People were running around her, away from the shop.. and she felt something grip her wrist, yank her tight. "Ouch, let-" She turned to the person and froze. They... they didn't have legs. The person who held her wrist were dragging their organs across the asphalt from under a nearby vehicle that had crashed long before she got here. The legs, she notices, lay idle under the back wheel. Their eyes were milky white, and their mouth widened as they pulled her arm towards their bloody lips! "FUCK NO!" She screamed, pulling her arm away, flailing wildly, the fingernails scraping across her silky flesh as she backed away from the creature, screaming. She found her footing soon, half stumbling into a mad dash as the creature drunkenly crawled after her! "What the fuck?! WHAT IN THE FUCK is going on??" She screamed in mid sprint, her feet killing her, but she pushed past the pain in running in heels to get out of dodge.

Margo Summers
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:03 am

Deputy Chief Raymond Douglas, drags his length of copper wire from Ennerdale to the intersection of Flower and Central- which was just at the corner of Gunshop Kendo.

Kendo noticed him, and Dorian working the wire, and stepped out of the shop with his 870 in hand, and geared to the teeth like he was preparing for war. "What the hell are you doing Ray?" Robert asked as he was rolling the wire past him.

Raymond, hat still askew, turned his head to meet him briefly before snapping it towards the large brief case like box set in the road, cordoned off by police saw horses. "Oh, you know, just figured I'd give throwing out my back a try? You only live once, right?" The DC replied sarcastically. "You might wanna get anything you like moved to the other side of your shop Kendo, we're using all the city's ordinance, its gonna be loud when it goes off!" Dorian replied.

"Ordinance?! Shit, Ray, you're gonna blow up the fucking city?!" Screamed the gunshop owner.

"Blow up the city? No... No... just part of Flower, West Ennerdale, most of Central Street, Water Street Bridge, East River Ave Crossing, yeah... just those. Thats all the explosives we can utilize anyway." He answered the man.

"J-just those?! Jesus Christ, whose lame brain idea was that?!" He screamed.

"Lieutenant Handy's, Lieutenant Branaghs, Captain Cahill's... did I leave someone out...?" Ray asked Dorrian, pausing in the street. "Uh, you sir."

"Right right, your fired Dorian." He says with a smirk. "Ah, well, I guess I can leave then." Dorian replied with a chuckle. "Nah, I ain't done with you yet, get back to work." Ray chuckled.

Robert thought about the layout of the city, and then of his niece. Damn it... I can't leave the shop, gotta secure it if the explosion breeches the building... my family's still in there... He told himself, glancing up to the second story where he saw his little angle staring down at him with worried eyes. He waved and then turned to Raymond. "Ray, if you RPD guys need anything, jus holla, got it?" He offered, before heading back into the shop.

Ray and Dorian nodded to him visibly and continued over to Harry, Elliot and Eric who were setting up the demo kit. "All set here sir."

"Good good," replied Raymond to Eric. "Well, now we just need to wait for the Lieutenant's team to set up their ordinance and then hope Cahill and friends get their bridged wired up and ready to blow after ours go 'boom'." he explained.

"Jean's taking the van their way, thank God the power came back on." Harry said with anxiousness, but relief in his tone.

Raymond nodded. "All right fellas," he pulled the brim of his cap down. "Its time to go our separate ways for now, and begin evacuating these streets. Remember the drill. Dorian, head over to the Apple Inn, Arthur and I will send anyone on lower flower street your direction."

"Got it Chief." Replied Dorian, the balding man heading for the SWAT Van.

Another bald officer, Greys, walked over from across the street. "I'm gonna help too sir."

Ray turned to the man and smiled. "Glad to hear it! Beat's being cooped up in the station with the unsavory prick Brian!" he laughed. "Alright, lets move out!"

Inside Kendo Gunshop

"Kid, kid! I know you're out there..." Robert spoke into the ham radio, trying to reach Jack Cavanagh, one of his employees and the son of Jack Senior, an old friend of his and Joe's. "Something's wacky with the long range radios, but if you hear this, you gotta listen, and trust me if you're still up where I think you are." He says, referring to where the kid's father was killed by dogs four months ago. "The city, it's a fucking mess, I'm not sure if you can hear it out there, but its a God damn war zone. People are rioting, eating people alive, there's all sorts of monsters lurking about. I'm fuckin' serious!" he paused, and saw one of those zombie fucks shambling outside, towards one of the officers, but the officers shot it with repetitive handgun fire. "If you can't hear that through this, then you gotta be deaf, buddy!" He paused again and then looked over to a family photo of himself, his wife, his daughter, Joe, and Joe's daughter, Rin. "If you can hear me, you gotta get Rin. She's still up at the campus, and half the roads are inaccessible, or they will be soon. Take Raven's Gate Bridge up to the station. Get her there, be safe, and make sure your packing heat, because as I said-" he winced as shotgun shells were being fired outside, hurting his ears. "...its a Goddamn warzone!"
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down