Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Park Fountains and Gardens

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty Re: Park Fountains and Gardens

Post by Edgar Holden Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Carrie Taylor wrote:She gripped his hand and helped him up, and there was a slight show of hidden strength as she pulled him up, or it could be he was still getting used to his awkward body. "No name huh? My older brothers would enjoy such a line, they're Clint Eastwood fans." she chuckled, before realizing the joke may be lost on him. "A-anyway, one shouldn't wander the city of the dead without a name..." She looked around, rubbing her chin. "Just gonna have to call ya..." She pauses as her eyes glance upon a nearby by street sign. "...Edgar? Ed for short?" She asked, seeing if the name was agreeable with the taller man. As they walked back over to the creature, she chuckled. "Yeah, I think it'll take a while to get the stink off us... but perhaps that may deter some of the other creatures." She theorized, her eyes falling upon both her purse and her empty Beretta Inox. She picked up the handgun, ejected the spent mag and then reached into her purse for another magazine, sliding it into the weapon and then flicked off the slide lock, sending the slide back into place. She scoops her purse's strap up as he examines the creature. "Yeah... I've seen something like them before." she admitted. "First time getting the inside tour, glad I didn't experience the full tour." She chuckled, before turning to face him. "So, if you're good with the name Edgar... you can call me Carrie. I'm... I was, the former Hospital Administrator for Raccoon General, and I also work in the Mayor's Office for Urban Development." She says with a shrug. "I get around, but not in the way you may think with my current sexy attire~" She teased with a wink, playfully posing like a model. She did her best not to make him feel too uncomfortable as she goofed around with him.

The man looked towards Carrie as she called herself, and smiled slightly. "Edgar.... Ed.... Huh, I guess that works as well as anything." he answered, nodding. He ignored her passive flirting, and focused on what she said prior. "So, a doctor? Or a business woman with political aspirations?" Ed asked, his eyes scanned the nearby streets, looking for any sort of place that may be able to provide him with an attire that could fit his hulking 7'11" frame.

"Speaking of attire - I think I need some. Although given this.... my body's size, not many clothes are going to fit. I hope they have a specialty clothing store for the tall" he said, frowning. Small city like Racoon generally don't have such specialized stores. which probably means he'd have to cannibalize clothing from things like bedspreads or tablecloth. Not a prospect he looked forward to, but it was better than being naked in a dead city. "After that, we'd probably need to find some better weapons and supplies. I get the feeling provisions are going to become necessary in the next few days."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Taylor Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:54 pm

"I have some medical training, I was a military paramedic of sorts, but not a licensed doctor. My twin brother's the Phd, these days I just crunch the numbers." She replied, before scoffing at the idea of a political aspiration. "Nah, not too fond of the politics here our outside the city. But the pay is good, and after all this is over I plan to retire to Hawaii." She chuckled in a sardonic manner. Upon remarking his lack of attire himself, she snickered. "Yeah, that and a shave. Well... like I said, I know a place. May still be tight on you, but they're a Big and Tall kind of clothing shop. My brother goes to it often, though you're an entire foot taller than him I think." Carrie added. "Its a decent sized city out here, its not Chicago though so don't worry, you won't get too lost once you get the basic structure laid out. Been living here for the last two years or so? Maybe a little longer. I'll guide ya while I can." She added, her heels clicking as she lead him further into the park.
Carrie Taylor
Carrie Taylor
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Carrie Taylor wrote:"I have some medical training, I was a military paramedic of sorts, but not a licensed doctor. My twin brother's the Phd, these days I just crunch the numbers." She replied, before scoffing at the idea of a political aspiration. "Nah, not too fond of the politics here our outside the city. But the pay is good, and after all this is over I plan to retire to Hawaii." She chuckled in a sardonic manner. Upon remarking his lack of attire himself, she snickered. "Yeah, that and a shave. Well... like I said, I know a place. May still be tight on you, but they're a Big and Tall kind of clothing shop. My brother goes to it often, though you're an entire foot taller than him I think." Carrie added. "Its a decent sized city out here, its not Chicago though so don't worry, you won't get too lost once you get the basic structure laid out. Been living here for the last two years or so? Maybe a little longer. I'll guide ya while I can." She added, her heels clicking as she lead him further into the park.  

Ed smiled and followed Carrie. "Lead the way, ma'am" he said. he scratched a little at the beard, and looked at the very long hair that sat on his shoulders. "Hmmm..." he murmured to himself, still trying to piece together any sort of clue.

It would not take long before the pair find themselves faced with the tall fences of the park. Looking for a gate or exit, there was a pedestrian access gate not far from them. "Well... I guess it's time to exit the grass finally and get some pavement under my feet." he said in a half joke.

(Continues here)
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/3Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Park Fountains and Gardens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2