Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Room

+4
Tyrone King
Chris Wood
Amanda Ryan
Rin Kendo
8 posters

Go down

Weight Room Empty Weight Room

Post by Rin Kendo Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:03 am

(from here)

Rin upon exiting the gym with the others quickly ushered them to the weight room nearby. Though less protected given it was like a green house being a room practically made of glass and aluminum frame windows, she thought it be a good place to quickly regroup and gather their thoughts. She looked between them all. Chris, Tyrone, Bianca, Zoey, Elena, Amanda, Heather...

"Okay... we need to come up with a plan now that our safe zone is now gone!" She exhaled, turning to Amanda. "You said something about Jack earlier, he's here right? We may as well take the truck while we can. I hate leaving him behind, but he's resourceful and will make it back to the shop in one piece." She explained. "If anything that boy's stubborn as his arrogant father was... but he's also a crack shot, so I'm not too worried." She explained as she stuffs the AKM into her gym bag.
Rin Kendo
Rin Kendo
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue10/10Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue180/180Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x18/Arrows, x13/7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Bomb Arrows, x4/Fire Arrows
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)First Aid Spray (100%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Family Photo, Lighter, Keys to the Kendo Gunshop and Mall franchise
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue1/1Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue13/30Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Weight Room Empty Re: Weight Room

Post by Amanda Ryan Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 am

Rin Kendo wrote:(from here)

Rin upon exiting the gym with the others quickly ushered them to the weight room nearby. Though less protected given it was like a green house being a room practically made of glass and aluminum frame windows, she thought it be a good place to quickly regroup and gather their thoughts. She looked between them all. Chris, Tyrone, Bianca, Zoey, Elena, Amanda, Heather...

"Okay... we need to come up with a plan now that our safe zone is now gone!" She exhaled, turning to Amanda. "You said something about Jack earlier, he's here right? We may as well take the truck while we can. I hate leaving him behind, but he's resourceful and will make it back to the shop in one piece." She explained. "If anything that boy's stubborn as his arrogant father was... but he's also a crack shot, so I'm not too worried." She explained as she stuffs the AKM into her gym bag.

[from here]

Amanda was still in shock, and had been assisted away from the scene by Bianca. She blinked and looked up at Rin. "Y-yeah. He was coming for you. Got separated in the classroom building. His truck isn't too far from the women's dorms but..." She paused, before gulping. "...Rebecka... has the keys..."

It had dawned on her now, that they were tossed back to Rebecka who had in turn tucked them away inside her jeans prior to that monster consuming her. Now... the keys were in its belly with the poor woman's digested corpse. The thought made Amanda sad, given how their last interaction wasn't all too friendly. She was about to apologize to her too, but now...

Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue5/5Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue120/120Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)90x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue30/30Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue0/0Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:15 am

(From here)

Upon entering the all glass enclosure, he couldn't agree more with Rin's ideas. "Can this truck hold 8?" He asked, before Amanda brought up the key situation. "Shit..." He hissed, hands on his hips for a moment before he took out his weapon and made sure the windows were secured. "Maybe we can bust in? I don't think its wise to try and see if Becca dropped them before she..." he sighed. "Time is money is what I'm trying to say."

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x34/9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Weight Room Left_bar_bleue15/15Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:21 am

(from here)

Tyrone still was carrying the unconscious Zoey as the remaining survivors piled up inside the weight room. He looked around as they discussed their current plan. "Shiiit, I ain't waitin' for that big thing to take a dump either! That shit may as well be gone, man..." he sighed, before turning to Elena. "I apologize... jus, we need to keep ourselves alive. Now, why don't we just jack it? I mean... I have some prior experiences with such things, including hot wiring." He explained, trying to keep the mood positive and to task.
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue8/8Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x45/9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)pack of cigs
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lucky Coin, Lighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:36 am

Chris Wood wrote:(From here)

Upon entering the all glass enclosure, he couldn't agree more with Rin's ideas. "Can this truck hold 8?" He asked, before Amanda brought up the key situation. "Shit..." He hissed, hands on his hips for a moment before he took out his weapon and made sure the windows were secured. "Maybe we can bust in? I don't think its wise to try and see if Becca dropped them before she..." he sighed. "Time is money is what I'm trying to say."

(from here)

"Capacity isn't much of an issue, I have the keys to Zoey's 1991 Suzuki Samurai. However..." Elena paused, and suddenly her tone sounded less confident...

Weight Room 321727026247370003_large

"...it may only fit three... three and a half people..." She sighed inwardly, sweat rolling down her neck when she turned to Tyrone.

Tyrone King wrote:(from here)

Tyrone still was carrying the unconscious Zoey as the remaining survivors piled up inside the weight room. He looked around as they discussed their current plan. "Shiiit, I ain't waitin' for that big thing to take a dump either! That shit may as well be gone, man..." he sighed, before turning to Elena. "I apologize... jus, we need to keep ourselves alive. Now, why don't we just jack it? I mean... I have some prior experiences with such things, including hot wiring." He explained, trying to keep the mood positive and to task.

She then swiftly looked away and closed her eyes. "...I don't see why we don't." She finally replied, turning her blue eyes now to Rin. "Unless you have other options. You and this chick know this 'Jack' better than I." She says, nodding towards Amanda.
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)

Weight Room Left_bar_bleue6/10Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:56 am

(from here)

"Well he's cute, wears a cute red bandana around his neck too~" She explained in a sweet tone to Elena. "About your height, looks kinda on the slim side but he's got a big rifle and camo and stuff. Somewhere between 'Field and Stream' and 'Commando wannabe', but has a face like DiCaprio." Heather further elaborated.
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20x 9x19mm, 7x/Shotgun Shells
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Sledgehammer, Lighter, Umbrella Wristband Identification Band (Visitor), glasses, 5x15 shot 9mm mags

Weight Room Left_bar_bleue7/7Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:03 am

Heather Hill wrote:(from here)

"Well he's cute, wears a cute red bandana around his neck too~" She explained in a sweet tone to Elena. "About your height, looks kinda on the slim side but he's got a big rifle and camo and stuff. Somewhere between 'Field and Stream' and 'Commando wannabe', but has a face like DiCaprio." Heather further elaborated.

"That? Doesn't help at all... but he sound's cute, I'll know who to ask out next week to the all you can kill zombie barbecue!" Elena shouted at the woman, before shaking her head side to side, flustered. "Seriously, we may as well break in given the circumstances unless any of you wanna volunteer getting eaten? I sure as hell don't, I've already experienced that, and once is enough!" She explained with a shiver, given that Chupacabra ate her hours ago. She looked back to Rin. "Do you think he's gonna be fine without it?"
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:08 am

"The name's Amanda, btw." She introduced herself to Elena, whose name she only got due to Rebecka and Bea. "...taking it would put Jack at risk, but we can't risk staying here any longer either. I'll vote for B&E and some GTA." she explained. "Besides, if... when Jack realizes his truck is gone, he'll at least believe it was us taking Rin to the station as he told us." She explained before realizing: "...but if he see's some shattered glass, he may suspect that someone just jacked it. Wander aimlessly... get eaten by monsters.."
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kendo Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:55 am

Rin eyes went from Amanda to Tyrone to Elena, back to Amanda before she reached into her pocket and produced a set of keys. "Jack gave me a spare since he has a tendency to lose things. But I can't drive standard, let alone drive period. Haven't gotten past the permit stage..." She sighed. "And Jack'll be fine but I wouldn't try and flirt with him, you might break him. Kinda a shy guy." Rin further elaborated.
Rin Kendo
Rin Kendo
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x18/Arrows, x13/7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Bomb Arrows, x4/Fire Arrows
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)First Aid Spray (100%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Family Photo, Lighter, Keys to the Kendo Gunshop and Mall franchise

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:38 am

Rin Kendo wrote:Rin eyes went from Amanda to Tyrone to Elena, back to Amanda before she reached into her pocket and produced a set of keys. "Jack gave me a spare since he has a tendency to lose things. But I can't drive standard, let alone drive period. Haven't gotten past the permit stage..." She sighed. "And Jack'll be fine but I wouldn't try and flirt with him, you might break him. Kinda a shy guy." Rin further elaborated.

Amanda's eyes widened at the reveal that they had a spare key! Finally, somewhere in the right direction! She thought before blinking. "Th-that's great! It means we can get out of here!" She explained. "But I can't drive stick either."
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:43 am

Chris didn't see too many creatures roaming outside, and the dogs from earlier thankfully backed off. With ammo lower now thanks to awkwardly timed pooling of resources they needed all the breaks they could...

Amanda Ryan wrote:
Rin Kendo wrote:Rin eyes went from Amanda to Tyrone to Elena, back to Amanda before she reached into her pocket and produced a set of keys. "Jack gave me a spare since he has a tendency to lose things. But I can't drive standard, let alone drive period. Haven't gotten past the permit stage..." She sighed. "And Jack'll be fine but I wouldn't try and flirt with him, you might break him. Kinda a shy guy." Rin further elaborated.

Amanda's eyes widened at the reveal that they had a spare key! Finally, somewhere in the right direction! She thought before blinking. "Th-that's great! It means we can get out of here!" She explained. "But I can't drive stick either."

He turned to the sound of jingling keys and smirked. "Finally, some good news!" he remarked, before hearing both women complain they can't drive standard. "I can, it's no sweat." He replied confidently. "Just lead the way, Amanda. You know where we have to go after all." He suggested. He turned to Ty. "Tyrone, here." he says handing the man a spare magazine. "Just in case."

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:06 am

Chris Wood wrote:Chris didn't see too many creatures roaming outside, and the dogs from earlier thankfully backed off. With ammo lower now thanks to awkwardly timed pooling of resources they needed all the breaks they could...

Amanda Ryan wrote:

He turned to the sound of jingling keys and smirked. "Finally, some good news!" he remarked, before hearing both women complain they can't drive standard. "I can, it's no sweat." He replied confidently. "Just lead the way, Amanda. You know where we have to go after all." He suggested. He turned to Ty. "Tyrone, here." he says handing the man a spare magazine. "Just in case."

The positive news made Tyrone grin from ear to ear. "That's what I'm talkin' about! Fo sho!" The elated man then turned to Chris and smiled. "I knew I'd like you man, thanks, I'll repay the favor when we get outta here!"

Ty took the magazine with his left hand, the arm of that side curled underneath the unconscious Zoe's legs as he awkwardly took the magazine in hand and then gently shifted Zoe to put the mag into his pocket. "So, where we headed? In all this chaos I didn't even ask."
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)pack of cigs
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lucky Coin, Lighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Rodriguez Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:09 am

[from here]

Bianca whipped out her revolver, flicking the safety off, intending to fully use it now. Tyrone's question made her raise a brow. "Didn't you hear Amanda? She said the station, and I don't think she means the fire station not too far from here." She explained. "Even so, heading into the middle of the city seems almost counter productive..." she explained. "Common sense says where there are more people, there's... well, more of a chance the monsters will be there as well."
Bianca Rodriguez
Bianca Rodriguez
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x50/.38 Special
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)4x Local Green Herbs, 3x Blue herbs, a can of first aid spray (100%), medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Herb Case & Medicine Kit, Retractable Scalpel, Maglight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:29 am

Bianca Rodriguez wrote:[from here]

Bianca whipped out her revolver, flicking the safety off, intending to fully use it now. Tyrone's question made her raise a brow. "Didn't you hear Amanda? She said the station, and I don't think she means the fire station not too far from here." She explained. "Even so, heading into the middle of the city seems almost counter productive..." she explained. "Common sense says where there are more people, there's... well, more of a chance the monsters will be there as well."

"Shiit... why stick around in this city any longer, man? It's going to shit, we may as well try driving up into the mountains!" Ty complained.
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:33 am

Tyrone King wrote:

"Shiit... why stick around in this city any longer, man? It's going to shit, we may as well try driving up into the mountains!" Ty complained.

A microflashback to that dinosaur thing she and Jack encountered when they first met came to mind! "NO!" She shouted like a maniac, as Tyrone and a few others jumped at Amanda's reaction! She blushed, before collecting herself. "Sorry, no. There are even weirder creatures out that way! I saw them with Jack first hand! Some sort of dinosaur thing with a stretchy frog tongue and sharp teeth! Let alone that area near the docks in the woods." She explained.
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:03 am

Amanda Ryan wrote:
Tyrone King wrote:

A microflashback to that dinosaur thing she and Jack encountered when they first met came to mind! "NO!" She shouted like a maniac, as Tyrone and a few others jumped at Amanda's reaction! She blushed, before collecting herself. "Sorry, no. There are even weirder creatures out that way! I saw them with Jack first hand! Some sort of dinosaur thing with a stretchy frog tongue and sharp teeth! Let alone that area near the docks in the woods." She explained.

Tyrone jumped a little in his skin from that, turning to face Amanda as she made it clear her disapproval of his plan. "Jesus, gurl calm yerself... but that's pretty fucked! Yeah, fuck that plan..." He sighed. "I guess the station it is..."
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:06 am

Suddenly, a large blue, clawed hand reopened the door to the weight room, and then another almost through a smaller Japanese woman inside after them. A moment later, a large face was leaning down to look at them through the open doorway.

Weight Room C7SPsAF

She flinched a little as the pair of rounds Elena fired gave her a pair of shallow flesh wounds to her cheek, fortunately, her dense skin, musculature, and passive EM field prevented the bullets from digging in and lodging. The pair of rounds popped back out, and clinked to the floorboards. For an instant, her eyes darkened in anger and fear as the memories of the guns the bad men used came back to the surface, but her senses rapidly refocused to the real threat behind her, and so she slid Yoko into the room.

"Please... look after little one..." she asked. "Found her in sewers... having very bad day. I will keep monsters at bay as long as I can... Barricade door to keep monsters out, find other exit... If you still here after battle, if I win, I will get you out if no can find new exit... Promise." she said, before closing the door, and twisting the metal together to prevent the zombies from easily opening it from outside.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue18/20Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Weight Room Left_bar_bleue200/200Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:06 am

"Shit, sounds like everywhere outside is bat shit crazy..." Elena said in response to Amanda's reaction. "Even so, the police station sounds better than sticking around here." She explained before looking at Zoey. "To make things easier, I'll grab Zoey's 4x4. She can ride with me. Blondie over there can tag along as well." She says, nodding to Heather. She was turning to face Amanda when she saw through the windows the large... thing?!

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Suddenly, a large blue, clawed hand reopened the door to the weight room, and then another almost through a smaller Japanese woman inside after them. A moment later, a large face was leaning down to look at them through the open doorway.

"Please... look after little one..." she asked. "Found her in sewers... having very bad day. I will keep monsters at bay as long as I can... Barricade door to keep monsters out, find other exit... If you still here after battle, if I win, I will get you out if no can find new exit... Promise." she said, before closing the door, and twisting the metal together to prevent the zombies from easily opening it from outside.

"¡DIOS MÍO!" Shrieked Elena as she rose the .22 Rifle to the creature looming behind Amanda past the wall of glass, alerting everyone of the new threat! Without subtly the beastly creature opened the doors to the weight room as Elena took pot shots with the rifle twice!

CLACK!-CLACK!

The sharp crack of the rifle as the high velocity ammunition carved out a pair of holes into the thick glass above and around the door, spider-webbing the glass near the entry wounds. The small caliber soft point rounds embedded into the flesh of the creature's face, but didn't drive far at all thanks to the creature's thick skin.
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Rin Kendo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kendo Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:12 am

"Well that settles it, lets get-" Rin began when Elena screamed and shot her rifle. All turned to see the massive half-humanoid creature filling out the hallway past the glass enclosure of the Weight Room, and upon seeing the bullets become ineffective Rin called out: "Everyone, get back!"

Swiftly yanking out one of the makeshift explosive arrows she drew back the string of the bow, knocking the projectile and aimed relatively towards the center of mass through the doorway when she saw the woman it was holding. What the fuck?
Rin Kendo
Rin Kendo
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:14 am

Amanda let out a sharp cry after Elena's reaction, but her's would have been the same. Turning around, she couldn't blame her as she saw the creature risen behind the door. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" She spat, raising her more high powered rifle!
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:20 am

Elena Rojas wrote:"Shit, sounds like everywhere outside is bat shit crazy..." Elena said in response to Amanda's reaction. "Even so, the police station sounds better than sticking around here." She explained before looking at Zoey. "To make things easier, I'll grab Zoey's 4x4. She can ride with me. Blondie over there can tag along as well." She says, nodding to Heather. She was turning to face Amanda when she saw through the windows the large... thing?!

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Suddenly, a large blue, clawed hand reopened the door to the weight room, and then another almost through a smaller Japanese woman inside after them. A moment later, a large face was leaning down to look at them through the open doorway.

"¡DIOS MÍO!" Shrieked Elena as she rose the .22 Rifle to the creature looming behind Amanda past the wall of glass, alerting everyone of the new threat! Without subtly the beastly creature opened the doors to the weight room as Elena took pot shots with the rifle twice!

CLACK!-CLACK!

The sharp crack of the rifle as the high velocity ammunition carved out a pair of holes into the thick glass above and around the door, spider-webbing the glass near the entry wounds. The small caliber soft point rounds embedded into the flesh of the creature's face, but didn't drive far at all thanks to the creature's thick skin.

"Okay, two teams. Sounds good to me-" he suddenly saw the beast too! Where the hell she come from?! He drew his Glock when the monster opened the door, after Elena shot at it. Rin and Amanda were aiming their weapons, Ty was now rushing behind Rin with Zoey in tow, and Heather was somewhere behind him. He trained his sights on its face... when his eyes flashed to the woman in the monster's hands. "Wait, Rin! She's holding a girl!" Chris barked, before the creature spoke.

The creature laid down the woman and continued to speak... before damaging the door on its way out...

"...What the fuck just happen?" Chris found himself saying out loud.

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:30 am

"WOAH WOAAH! FUCK, FUCK! KILL IT KILL IT!" Tyrone screamed, turning to face the creature, getting behind Chris and Rin as he still had his hands full! Elena had already shot at it, but that dinky rifle of hers did jack shit! Rin was readying the odd arrow with a bottle at the end instead of an arrow head, when Chris told them to hold their fire because of the woman she was holding out. He looked her over, and it looked like Yoko, someone Saoirse hung out with a lot but was outside of his circle of friends; he only knew her through Sersh and seeing her around the campus.

Then... the damn thing talked.

It talked.

As soon as the thing left, and Chris took the words out of his mouth, Tyrone asked a question of his own: "...I'm sorry, but are we all high? Tell me we just saw a massive fish monster thing talk to us right now? Promise to help us out of this place before turning that door into Play-Doh, right?" Given the room only had the one exit, these were legit questions to ask.
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Heather Hill like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:37 am

Tyrone King wrote:"WOAH WOAAH! FUCK, FUCK! KILL IT KILL IT!" Tyrone screamed, turning to face the creature, getting behind Chris and Rin as he still had his hands full! Elena had already shot at it, but that dinky rifle of hers did jack shit! Rin was readying the odd arrow with a bottle at the end instead of an arrow head, when Chris told them to hold their fire because of the woman she was holding out. He looked her over, and it looked like Yoko, someone Saoirse hung out with a lot but was outside of his circle of friends; he only knew her through Sersh and seeing her around the campus.

Then... the damn thing talked.

It talked.

As soon as the thing left, and Chris took the words out of his mouth, Tyrone asked a question of his own: "...I'm sorry, but are we all high? Tell me we just saw a massive fish monster thing talk to us right now? Promise to help us out of this place before turning that door into Play-Doh, right?" Given the room only had the one exit, these were legit questions to ask.

Heather had simply remained quiet as the scene played out; wide eyed and terrified on what may or may not happen. However, as soon as everything was said and done...

Tyrone King wrote:Promise to help us out of this place before turning that door into Play-Doh, right?" Given the room only had the one exit, these were legit questions to ask.

Heather grabbed a 50 pound weight off the dead lift rack, dragging it off! "Fuuuuck... that!" She shouts as she spun her body around once then released the heavy weighted circular shaped weight like an oversized frisbee! The thing flew straight through the window past some yoga mats and shattered the thick glass! The weight flipped once off the grass outside as she turned to the others. "I'm not trusting fish face, lets bail before she decides to change her fuckin' mind and comes back!"
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20x 9x19mm, 7x/Shotgun Shells
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Sledgehammer, Lighter, Umbrella Wristband Identification Band (Visitor), glasses, 5x15 shot 9mm mags

Weight Room Left_bar_bleue7/7Weight Room Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Darkstorm Zero and Bianca Rodriguez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down