Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Entrance Plaza

3 posters

Go down

North Entrance Plaza Empty North Entrance Plaza

Post by Admin Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:44 am

One of four main entrances to the mall, located in the north.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue4/5North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue20/20North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue15/30North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue6/6North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

North Entrance Plaza Empty Re: North Entrance Plaza

Post by Jun Briar Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:53 am

(from here)

Jun's echoing footfalls began to get drowned out by the sound of Eddy Thompson the 37 year old Scutum Security Guard tying down the barricade of random mall benches and displays against the glass windows of the entrance plaza. He was with Vincent, Marcus, TJ and Darius, all mall janitors who were helping him secure the entrance. "Yo, Eddy!" Jun called out, approaching them as the five men continued to work on the barricade. "I need your ear for a moment." She added as she approached the busy men.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue5/5North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue120/120North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x64 .380, x60 9x19
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)2x Incendiary Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Pack of Cigs, chewing gum, bottle of lavender oil (2 uses)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Spy Lighter/Lockpick set, Mall Work Keys
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue32/32North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue15/15North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Random NPCs and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:34 am

Eddy flinched a little at Jun's call out. The security guard was far more relaxed than he had been an hour ago, cooped up in the monitoring room all alone for several hours since this Zombie Apocalypse had begun.

Still, his flinch had made him drop the cigarette that was hanging from his lips onto his wrist. "Ow!" he yipped a little, brushing off the hot cinders and flicking the butt of the cigarette away. He grumbled a little as he finished tying off the rope he had used to secure the barricade a little ore sturdily, before he stood up and brushed off his slacks as he turned towards Jun. "Yeah kid, what do ya need?" he asked.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Saoirse O'Neil and Jun Briar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Briar Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:45 am

Random NPCs wrote:Eddy flinched a little at jun's call out. The security guard was far more relaxed than he had been an hour ago, couped up in the monitoring room all alone for several hours since this Zombie Apocalypse had begun.

Still, his flinch had made him drop the cigarette that was hanging from his lips onto his wrist. "Ow!" he yipped a little, brushing off the hot cinders and flicking the butt of the cigarette away. He grumbled a little as he finished tying off the rope he had used to secure the barricate a little ore sturdily, before he stood up and brushed off his slacks as he turned towards Jun. "Yeah kid, what do ya need?" he asked.

"Aside a cigarette, a bazooka or a trip to the bahamas? Not much." She replied playfully, before leaning against the mall map display with her arms folded under her chest. "Tommy and I checked the parking lot from the roof, most of the zombies are gathered on this side of the mall, but there are fewer out where the cops abandoned that SWAT van. Its still running, lights are on and flashing. I think its best we make an effort to grab it before it runs out of gas, or worse, gets taken by somebody else. I know you don't like the risk since Steve and Wilson..." She stopped there. She wasn't sure if Wilson was his name, but he was the older security guard who was switching out shifts with Eddy when the zombies got him, her boss Steve-O and a few other mall workers closing shop. Wilson was still outside, among the shambling crowd of the not so 'dearly departed'. "...but we might be able to drive it into the service entrance. From there, we could get the supplies we need, maybe modify the van in a manner so we can have a valid escape plan should shit hit the fan... harder." She added. "This plan needs Eddy Thompson and the seven janitors~" She half teased with a smirk. "Well, I can help too. Same with Tommy." She offered.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue5/5North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue120/120North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x64 .380, x60 9x19
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)2x Incendiary Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Pack of Cigs, chewing gum, bottle of lavender oil (2 uses)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Spy Lighter/Lockpick set, Mall Work Keys

North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue32/32North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (32/32)
North Entrance Plaza Left_bar_bleue15/15North Entrance Plaza Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:01 am

Jun Briar wrote:"Aside a cigarette, a bazooka or a trip to the bahamas? Not much." She replied playfully, before leaning against the mall map display with her arms folded under her chest. "Tommy and I checked the parking lot from the roof, most of the zombies are gathered on this side of the mall, but there are fewer out where the cops abandoned that SWAT van. Its still running, lights are on and flashing. I think its best we make an effort to grab it before it runs out of gas, or worse, gets taken by somebody else. I know you don't like the risk since Steve and Wilson..." She stopped there. She wasn't sure if Wilson was his name, but he was the older security guard who was switching out shifts with Eddy when the zombies got him, her boss Steve-O and a few other mall workers closing shop. Wilson was still outside, among the shambling crowd of the not so 'dearly departed'. "...but we might be able to drive it into the service entrance. From there, we could get the supplies we need, maybe modify the van in a manner so we can have a valid escape plan should shit hit the fan... harder." She added. "This plan needs Eddy Thompson and the seven janitors~" She half teased with a smirk. "Well, I can help too. Same with Tommy." She offered.

Eddy smiled a little, he knew the hint for what it was, and took out his cigarette packet, taking one for himself, and offering one to Jun. He then lit and offered the black and silver chrome colored zippo that had a royal flush poker hand pictured on the handle. Once Jun had lit her cigarette, he proceeded to lite his own and drew in a deep drag. "Pfff... Well, as much as I may or may not hate it, we can't stay in this mall too much longer. If we don't move soon, it'll just be a matter of time before we get cornered, and then we're fucked. Especially if those stranger creatures come back..." he said, referring to the various monsters and mutated animals that had joined in the initial assault on the mall several hours prior.

"Still, from what I saw on the external camera feeds back in the monitoring room, the roads.... aint exactly clear. I can drive the truck, but it's not gonna be pretty, or quick. Just hope there's some good firepower in that truck, since we can't get into Kendo's from here to rearm... Not without going round the mantenance tunnels. But I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog..." he said, quoting a line from Wild Bill in Predator.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Saoirse O'Neil and Jun Briar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Briar Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:12 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Jun Briar wrote:"Aside a cigarette, a bazooka or a trip to the bahamas? Not much." She replied playfully, before leaning against the mall map display with her arms folded under her chest. "Tommy and I checked the parking lot from the roof, most of the zombies are gathered on this side of the mall, but there are fewer out where the cops abandoned that SWAT van. Its still running, lights are on and flashing. I think its best we make an effort to grab it before it runs out of gas, or worse, gets taken by somebody else. I know you don't like the risk since Steve and Wilson..." She stopped there. She wasn't sure if Wilson was his name, but he was the older security guard who was switching out shifts with Eddy when the zombies got him, her boss Steve-O and a few other mall workers closing shop. Wilson was still outside, among the shambling crowd of the not so 'dearly departed'. "...but we might be able to drive it into the service entrance. From there, we could get the supplies we need, maybe modify the van in a manner so we can have a valid escape plan should shit hit the fan... harder." She added. "This plan needs Eddy Thompson and the seven janitors~" She half teased with a smirk. "Well, I can help too. Same with Tommy." She offered.

Eddy smiled a little, he knew the hint for what it was, and took out his cigarette packet, taking one for himself, and offering one to Jun. He then lit and offered the black and silver chrome colored zippo that had a royal flush poker hand pictured on the handle. Once Jun had lit her cigarette, he proceeded to lite his own and drew in a deep drag. "Pfff... Well, as much as I may or may not hate it, we can't stay in this mall too much longer. If we don't move soon, it'll just be a matter of time before we get cornered, and then we're fucked. Especially if those stranger creatures come back..." he said, referring to the various monsters and mutated animals that had joined in the initial assault on the mall several hours prior.

"Still, from what I saw on the external camera feeds back in the monitoring room, the roads.... aint exactly clear. I can drive the truck, but it's not gonna be pretty, or quick. Just hope there's some good firepower in that truck, since we can't get into Kendo's from here to rearm... Not without going round the maintenance tunnels. But I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog..." he said, quoting a line from Wild Bill in Predator.

She smirked as she puffed on the cigarette before taking a drag. "Thanks. Yeah, whatever it is out there it's infecting both humans and animals alike. I might be going crazy, but I swear I saw fins sticking out of the Circular River upstairs too." She replied. "But I'm with ya, we may have a grocery store and a defunct gunshop with a mysterious missing set of keys... I hope Carla and Kyko can find them in the administration office, maybe just hidden under some unsorted files or some shit like that..." Jun stated, taking another drag. It was one of the more harrowing scenes after the initial shock of an outbreak and death of fellow coworkers by monsters and zombies alike. "I can hotwire, and pick most locks." She says, showing off her lighter with the hidden slot for lockpicks built in. The emblem of 'FoxHOUND' on the face; the spy lighter as she called it was a 'gift' from Mario DeLuka... rather, she took it when she finally decided to dump that drug dealing section 8.

She half chuckled. "I forget you're a movie nerd, Ed." She winked.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:28 am

Jun Briar wrote:She smirked as she puffed on the cigarette before taking a drag. "Thanks. Yeah, whatever it is out there it's infecting both humans and animals alike. I might be going crazy, but I swear I saw fins sticking out of the Circular River upstairs too." She replied. "But I'm with ya, we may have a grocery store and a defunct gunshop with a mysterious missing set of keys... I hope Carla and Kyko can find them in the administration office, maybe just hidden under some unsorted files or some shit like that..." Jun stated, taking another drag. It was one of the more harrowing scenes after the initial shock of an outbreak and death of fellow coworkers by monsters and zombies alike. "I can hotwire, and pick most locks." She says, showing off her lighter with the hidden slot for lockpicks built in. The emblem of 'FoxHOUND' on the face; the spy lighter as she called it was a 'gift' from Mario DeLuka... rather, she took it when she finally decided to dump that drug dealing section 8.

"Eh, even if we wern't under immediate monster threat, those grocery store and supermarket supplies would not last indefinitely. Staying in Raccoon is not really an option at this point, i don't think. I'm amazed that the mains power grid and city water still functions to be honest. That'll change soon enough though, without any maintenance workers or technicians to keep them running, eventually they'll konk out. After that, people who can't survive in the bush are fucked. We'd need to stockpile supplies and get out of Raccoon before that happens." Eddy explained, the smoke pouring out of his nose as he spoke. He looked over at Jun as she flashed her lockpicks at him, and gave a wry smile. "I'm not even gonna ask why you have those, Jun. Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. But it is kinda ironic that if today were a normal day, and I saw those, I'd have to treat you with suspicion, given I'm a mall cop." he said, then snorted a dry derisive chuckle.

Jun Briar wrote:She half chuckled. "I forget you're a movie nerd, Ed." She winked.

"Yeah well, I gotta keep my mind occupied during the bullshit graveyard shifts. So I have a VHS player and a small TV set up in the office monitoring room, and I can watch flicks while watching the monitors. I'd fall asleep otherwise." Ed replied with a smirk.

Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Briar Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:44 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Jun Briar wrote:She smirked as she puffed on the cigarette before taking a drag. "Thanks. Yeah, whatever it is out there it's infecting both humans and animals alike. I might be going crazy, but I swear I saw fins sticking out of the Circular River upstairs too." She replied. "But I'm with ya, we may have a grocery store and a defunct gunshop with a mysterious missing set of keys... I hope Carla and Kyko can find them in the administration office, maybe just hidden under some unsorted files or some shit like that..." Jun stated, taking another drag. It was one of the more harrowing scenes after the initial shock of an outbreak and death of fellow coworkers by monsters and zombies alike. "I can hotwire, and pick most locks." She says, showing off her lighter with the hidden slot for lockpicks built in. The emblem of 'FoxHOUND' on the face; the spy lighter as she called it was a 'gift' from Mario DeLuka... rather, she took it when she finally decided to dump that drug dealing section 8.

"Eh, even if we wern't under immediate monster threat, those grocery store and supermarket supplies would not last indefinitely. Staying in Raccoon is not really an option at this point, i don't think. I'm amazed that the mains power grid and city water still functions to be honest. That'll change soon enough though, without any maintenance workers or technicians to keep them running, eventually they'll konk out. After that, people who can't survive in the bush are fucked. We'd need to stockpile supplies and get out of Raccoon before that happens." Eddy explained, the smoke pouring out of his nose as he spoke. He looked over at Jun as she flashed her lockpicks at him, and gave a wry smile. "I'm not even gonna ask why you have those, Jun. Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. But it is kinda ironic that if today were a normal day, and I saw those, I'd have to treat you with suspicion, given I'm a mall cop." he said, then snorted a dry derisive chuckle.

Jun Briar wrote:She half chuckled. "I forget you're a movie nerd, Ed." She winked.

"Yeah well, I gotta keep my mind occupied during the bullshit graveyard shifts. So I have a VHS player and a small TV set up in the office monitoring room, and I can watch flicks while watching the monitors. I'd fall asleep otherwise." Ed replied with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm not too keen on staying here for too long either. Like you said, supplies don't last forever. This place is just a means to an end." She agreed, before chuckling at his response about her lockpicks. "'Oh no, mall jail!' Heh, make sure the cuffs are on tight. I like it rough~" She winked. There were rumors about Jun. Most were not taken seriously, others... well, they were pretty much right on the money, especially when she added to his mentioning of falling asleep: "Ah, you should've called on me. I'd keep you occupied through the night, though I'd have to be paid for overtime~" She tugged down the black tank top with 'Hot Topic' printed on it slightly, showing off her white tube top underneath which was so small it left little to nothing of the imagination...

Jun was known for her salacious behavior, which had gotten her in trouble plenty of times. After adjusting her shirt she cracked her neck and took another deep drag of the cigarette. "I can't leave this city though, not till I'm sure my best friend's safe or coming with." She said, thinking of her busty friend with pumpkin orange hair; the playful redheaded leader of their band which was still under repair since Sylvia split off with the other gals, Saoirse O'Neil.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random NPCs and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:13 am

Jun Briar wrote:"Yeah, I'm not too keen on staying here for too long either. Like you said, supplies don't last forever. This place is just a means to an end." She agreed, before chuckling at his response about her lockpicks. "'Oh no, mall jail!' Heh, make sure the cuffs are on tight. I like it rough~" She winked. There were rumors about Jun. Most were not taken seriously, others... well, they were pretty much right on the money, especially when she added to his mentioning of falling asleep: "Ah, you should've called on me. I'd keep you occupied through the night, though I'd have to be paid for overtime~" She tugged down the black tank top with 'Hot Topic' printed on it slightly, showing off her white tube top underneath which was so small it left little to nothing of the imagination...

"Well, until the cops got there at any rate. Then you get to deal with Cahil and Irons instead of me" Eddy chuckled again, then he raised an eyebrow and smirked. "If I had called you, I'm pretty sure you'd be dragging me to Jack's bar before 10pm, which is a full 2 hours into a 12 hour shift." Eddy chuckled again. Jun and her bandmates were a wild, yet mostly harmless bunch. About the worse they could be charged with is noise complaints, potential public nudity and public drunkenness. Though many of their fans could not say the same. He remembered only a year or so ago, when he was still doing training and work experience, he had to work as a bouncer for their concerts at bars across town. Not all of those events went off without problems. Despite being a small town, Raccoon City was also a Pharmecutical Company town, which meant drugs, which meant teenagers and young adults getting plastered, both on legal, and non legal substances, plus copius amounts of alchohol. These combined with activities that most civilized people would find scandalous at least, would drive cops and security officers in any other city, town or settlement in the US crazy. but thanks to Umbrella's pull, such things were more easily overlooked - though Eddy was unsure as to why. Illinois state, and Federal laws still applied as far as Eddy knew, but his orders from RCPD High Command, as well as his own contracted security company was to only pursue what was prohibited on THEIR dockets, and not concern himself with wider law enforcement issues.

Eddy took a longer more contemplative drag on his smoke in thought. "Looks like the hubris of those rules came back to bite everyone in the ass now." he thought to himself dryly.

Jun Briar wrote:Jun was known for her salacious behavior, which had gotten her in trouble plenty of times. After adjusting her shirt she cracked her neck and took another deep drag of the cigarette. "I can't leave this city though, not till I'm sure my best friend's safe or coming with." She said, thinking of her busty friend with pumpkin orange hair; the playful redheaded leader of their band which was still under repair since Sylvia split off with the other gals, Saoirse O'Neil.

Eddy blinked at that. "That's commendable. I do hope you find her alive and well." he said as he stopped leaning on the pillar an took out his 9mm Beretta 92. He pulled the slide back halfway to check the round was still chambered and ready to go. he placed it back in it's holster, before repeating the action with a larger weapon he pulled from  a shoulder holster under his left arm, a grey colored AMT Hardballer Longslide .45ACP, and again, checked to see the round was chambered before placing that gun back under his arm in it's holster. "I hope we at least find some more ammo in that damn truck... I only got two mags for each gun."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Jun Briar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Briar Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:39 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Jun Briar wrote:"Yeah, I'm not too keen on staying here for too long either. Like you said, supplies don't last forever. This place is just a means to an end." She agreed, before chuckling at his response about her lockpicks. "'Oh no, mall jail!' Heh, make sure the cuffs are on tight. I like it rough~" She winked. There were rumors about Jun. Most were not taken seriously, others... well, they were pretty much right on the money, especially when she added to his mentioning of falling asleep: "Ah, you should've called on me. I'd keep you occupied through the night, though I'd have to be paid for overtime~" She tugged down the black tank top with 'Hot Topic' printed on it slightly, showing off her white tube top underneath which was so small it left little to nothing of the imagination...

"Well, until the cops got there at any rate. Then you get to deal with Cahil and Irons instead of me" Eddy chuckled again, then he raised an eyebrow and smirked. "If I had called you, I'm pretty sure you'd be dragging me to Jack's bar before 10pm, which is a full 2 hours into a 12 hour shift." Eddy chuckled again. Jun and her bandmates were a wild, yet mostly harmless bunch. About the worse they could be charged with is noise complaints, potential public nudity and public drunkenness. Though many of their fans could not say the same. He remembered only a year or so ago, when he was still doing training and work experience, he had to work as a bouncer for their concerts at bars across town. Not all of those events went off without problems. Despite being a small town, Raccoon City was also a Pharmecutical Company town, which meant drugs, which meant teenagers and young adults getting plastered, both on legal, and non legal substances, plus copius amounts of alchohol. These combined with activities that most civilized people would find scandalous at least, would drive cops and security officers in any other city, town or settlement in the US crazy. but thanks to Umbrella's pull, such things were more easily overlooked - though Eddy was unsure as to why. Illinois state, and Federal laws still applied as far as Eddy knew, but his orders from RCPD High Command, as well as his own contracted security company was to only pursue what was prohibited on THEIR dockets, and not concern himself with wider law enforcement issues.

Eddy took a longer more contemplative drag on his smoke in thought. "Looks like the hubris of those rules came back to bite everyone in the ass now." he thought to himself dryly.

Jun Briar wrote:Jun was known for her salacious behavior, which had gotten her in trouble plenty of times. After adjusting her shirt she cracked her neck and took another deep drag of the cigarette. "I can't leave this city though, not till I'm sure my best friend's safe or coming with." She said, thinking of her busty friend with pumpkin orange hair; the playful redheaded leader of their band which was still under repair since Sylvia split off with the other gals, Saoirse O'Neil.

Eddy blinked at that. "That's commendable. I do hope you find her alive and well." he said as he stopped leaning on the pillar an took out his 9mm Beretta 92. He pulled the slide back halfway to check the round was still chambered and ready to go. he placed it back in it's holster, before repeating the action with a larger weapon he pulled from  a shoulder holster under his left arm, a grey colored AMT Hardballer Longslide .45ACP, and again, checked to see the round was chambered before placing that gun back under his arm in it's holster. "I hope we at least find some more ammo in that damn truck... I only got two mags for each gun."

She smirked at his remark regarding Jack's Bar, before the malls music began to autoloop...

"Ohhh God here comes that royalty free guitar loop again..." Sighed Jun, shaking her head. "I know its on a timer, but can someone please turn that shit off?" She sighed with her hands on her hip. She looked over to Eddy as he checked his ammo for his guns. "Yeah, and more guns. Right now your the most qualified for firearms yet among us and not to doubt my faith in your awesome abilities, but I'd feel safer when I'm alone if I had a piece strapped to me too." She commented, before looking over at TJ and Darius, two of the seven janitors stuck on this shift from hell. "You guys haven't heard from King or Sersh have ya?" She asked.

Darius a 26 year old african american man shook his head. "Naw, TJ's phone isn't working and I still don't got one." Darius replied. TJ nodded, a half hispanic half african american man started as he shook his phone. "I can't even reach my pops on this now. Then again, receptions always been shitty here in the Mall." TJ added. "My ex wife's worse than these zombies..." Vincent DiMarco, a 35 year old janitor who had finished with securing his side of the barricade replied as he took out a cigarette and lit one up. He was a tall, Italian American man with dark eyes and a receding hairline. He looked like a fatter Al Pacino, and was the least in shape of the four men in front of her with TJ and Darius being the thinnest where as Eddy had a slimmer but overall in shape physique. "I'm cool with this plan though. Its just a matter of distractin' the zombies long enough they don't get inside the warehouse. I suppose we won't open the bay doors till we see ya backing up, but there should be room for a truck of that size in the warehouse." Vinny added, puffing on his cigarette, looking up at them with lidded eyes.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:04 pm

Jun Briar wrote:She smirked at his remark regarding Jack's Bar, before the malls music began to autoloop...

"Ohhh God here comes that royalty free guitar loop again..." Sighed Jun, shaking her head. "I know its on a timer, but can someone please turn that shit off?" She sighed with her hands on her hip. She looked over to Eddy as he checked his ammo for his guns. "Yeah, and more guns. Right now your the most qualified for firearms yet among us and not to doubt my faith in your awesome abilities, but I'd feel safer when I'm alone if I had a piece strapped to me too." She commented, before looking over at TJ and Darius, two of the seven janitors stuck on this shift from hell. "You guys haven't heard from King or Sersh have ya?" She asked.

Darius a 26 year old african american man shook his head. "Naw, TJ's phone isn't working and I still don't got one." Darius replied. TJ nodded, a half hispanic half african american man started as he shook his phone. "I can't even reach my pops on this now. Then again, receptions always been shitty here in the Mall." TJ added. "My ex wife's worse than these zombies..." Vincent DiMarco, a 35 year old janitor who had finished with securing his side of the barricade replied as he took out a cigarette and lit one up. He was a tall, Italian American man with dark eyes and a receding hairline. He looked like a fatter Al Pacino, and was the least in shape of the four men in front of her with TJ and Darius being the thinnest where as Eddy had a slimmer but overall in shape physique. "I'm cool with this plan though. Its just a matter of distractin' the zombies long enough they don't get inside the warehouse. I suppose we won't open the bay doors till we see ya backing up, but there should be room for a truck of that size in the warehouse." Vinny added, puffing on his cigarette, looking up at them with lidded eyes.

Eddy blinked at Jun, then thought for a moment while TJ, Darius and Vincent spoke. "To be honest, I'm half tempted to raid the greengrocers, supermarket, and the toolshop to piece together some makeshift explosives, and blast the damn lock off of Kendo's door. Only problem is, if I do that, it'll draw every one of those fuckers right in there. I would't chance that right up until we're ready to get outta here, As in we got the truck revving and ready to take off at a moments notice. Then, we'd blow the lock, pack some shopping carts full of weapons, ammo and supplies, and haul ass back to the truck, dump it in, and drive off faster than the monster goobers can get at us." Eddy laid out an idea, but grimaced. "Or, we just leave it all in there and get to RCPD without stopping for weapons and supplies, and hope that whatever is already on board will be of some use. Shitty plan all round, but one has more risk and more reward, other is slightly safer, but if we get caught in a pinch, we'd be way worse off without Kendo's firepower." Eddy shrugged, before drawing out his 9mm Beretta again, and taking out his two spare magazines for the pistol. He looked the equipment over one last time, making sure the safety was still on, before looking back over at Jun.

"You ever fired a gun before kid?" he asked.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Briar Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:41 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Jun Briar wrote:She smirked at his remark regarding Jack's Bar, before the malls music began to autoloop...

Eddy blinked at Jun, then thought for a moment while TJ, Darius and Vincent spoke. "To be honest, I'm half tempted to raid the greengrocers, supermarket, and the toolshop to piece together some makeshift explosives, and blast the damn lock off of Kendo's door. Only problem is, if I do that, it'll draw every one of those fuckers right in there. I would't chance that right up until we're ready to get outta here, As in we got the truck revving and ready to take off at a moments notice. Then, we'd blow the lock, pack some shopping carts full of weapons, ammo and supplies, and haul ass back to the truck, dump it in, and drive off faster than the monster goobers can get at us." Eddy laid out an idea, but grimaced. "Or, we just leave it all in there and get to RCPD without stopping for weapons and supplies, and hope that whatever is already on board will be of some use. Shitty plan all round, but one has more risk and more reward, other is slightly safer, but if we get caught in a pinch, we'd be way worse off without Kendo's firepower." Eddy shrugged, before drawing out his 9mm Beretta again, and taking out his two spare magazines for the pistol. He looked the equipment over one last time, making sure the safety was still on, before looking back over at Jun.

"You ever fired a gun before kid?" he asked.

Vinny glared over at Eddy for a moment and shook his head. "I wouldn't know if that's a smart move. We have to consider structural damage as well. Kendo's supports the second floor and given the extra security the brothers paid for? We have a greater chance of simply piling rubble on the entrance." Vinny puffed his cigarette. "Gabe used to work in a chop shop, he said the door's practically indestructible even if we decided to pry the bars off with a winch, there's that fireblast door spanning the entire entrance then another layer of bars to work through." Vincent reminded Eddy. Vincent was an avid hunter, and Eddy frequented Kendo Customs a bit, both knew the risk of theft was high and that Kendo's works even got government contracts, the brothers were gun geniuses- modern Smith and Wessons. They had over tens of thousands of dollars if not more sunk into both of their businesses and a lot of their current issues were now revolved around Kendo's exclusivity deal to firearms inside the mall. Ugalde's had to give up their rifle section when Kendo's moved in, which was a shame...

"Hmm... I wonder if there are any stray .22 rifles or .308s still in the basement storage when Ugalde's had to give up their stock to Sam's Sporting Goods in town. Just remembered that..." Vinny said, blinking his large brown eyes.

"You're jus rememberin' this now?!" Darius spat at the older man, who shrugged. "Hey man, I can't remember everything that goes on here!" Vinny sighed. "It just came back to me, for christ sake Kendos only opened a month or so ago, Ugalde's had to give up their firearms back in April, I mean, it be a stretch if anything is still here from that far back!" Vinny added.

"I think we should bide our time here a little longer, with a police radio we'll at least be able to find out whats going on out there." Tommy Wilkins the Pizza Hot Manager called down as he appeared from the second floor with Carlos Vargas, the Electrician who was caught up in this mess with them. "I see you found our fearless leader, Jun!" Tommy replied with a smile as he took the escalator down.

Jun waved absently at Tom before turning to Eddy's inquiry. "My ex is Mario DeLuka, the local 'pharmacist' if you catch my meaning." She shrugged. "He's a ex military Section 8 mother fucker, but he taught me a thing or two about guns." She said with a shrug.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:03 am

Jun Briar wrote:Vinny glared over at Eddy for a moment and shook his head. "I wouldn't know if that's a smart move. We have to consider structural damage as well. Kendo's supports the second floor and given the extra security the brothers paid for? We have a greater chance of simply piling rubble on the entrance." Vinny puffed his cigarette. "Gabe used to work in a chop shop, he said the door's practically indestructible even if we decided to pry the bars off with a winch, there's that fireblast door spanning the entire entrance then another layer of bars to work through." Vincent reminded Eddy. Vincent was an avid hunter, and Eddy frequented Kendo Customs a bit, both knew the risk of theft was high and that Kendo's works even got government contracts, the brothers were gun geniuses- modern Smith and Wessons. They had over tens of thousands of dollars if not more sunk into both of their businesses and a lot of their current issues were now revolved around Kendo's exclusivity deal to firearms inside the mall. Ugalde's had to give up their rifle section when Kendo's moved in, which was a shame...

"Hmm... I wonder if there are any stray .22 rifles or .308s still in the basement storage when Ugalde's had to give up their stock to Sam's Sporting Goods in town. Just remembered that..." Vinny said, blinking his large brown eyes.

"You're jus rememberin' this now?!" Darius spat at the older man, who shrugged. "Hey man, I can't remember everything that goes on here!" Vinny sighed. "It just came back to me, for christ sake Kendos only opened a month or so ago, Ugalde's had to give up their firearms back in April, I mean, it be a stretch if anything is still here from that far back!" Vinny added.

"I think we should bide our time here a little longer, with a police radio we'll at least be able to find out whats going on out there." Tommy Wilkins the Pizza Hot Manager called down as he appeared from the second floor with Carlos Vargas, the Electrician who was caught up in this mess with them. "I see you found our fearless leader, Jun!" Tommy replied with a smile as he took the escalator down.

Jun waved absently at Tom before turning to Eddy's inquiry. "My ex is Mario DeLuka, the local 'pharmacist' if you catch my meaning." She shrugged. "He's a ex military Section 8 mother fucker, but he taught me a thing or two about guns." She said with a shrug.  

"Which means only way we'd be blasting through that lock is with thermite and a Swat team's det cord. Wish I still had my old precinct's Skeleton Key, but thats back at RCPD HQ. Shit... Well, .22LRs won't do much, not against those freaks... .308 on the other hand, now that may be good for some of us who know how to handle bolt action."

He then handed Jun his 9mm pistol and it's mags. "Safety's on. It's better off seeing some use than sitting as a spare on my hip, especially if we get separated. Make your shots count kid, who knows when we'll get more ammo if things go bad." he said, as he took the thigh holster off of his leg for the gun, and handed that to her as well. "You can take the straps off of that and have it clip to your waist belt if you want, might be more comfortable than strapping it to bare thigh."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Briar Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:19 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Jun Briar wrote:Vinny glared over at Eddy for a moment and shook his head. "I wouldn't know if that's a smart move. We have to consider structural damage as well. Kendo's supports the second floor and given the extra security the brothers paid for? We have a greater chance of simply piling rubble on the entrance." Vinny puffed his cigarette. "Gabe used to work in a chop shop, he said the door's practically indestructible even if we decided to pry the bars off with a winch, there's that fireblast door spanning the entire entrance then another layer of bars to work through." Vincent reminded Eddy. Vincent was an avid hunter, and Eddy frequented Kendo Customs a bit, both knew the risk of theft was high and that Kendo's works even got government contracts, the brothers were gun geniuses- modern Smith and Wessons. They had over tens of thousands of dollars if not more sunk into both of their businesses and a lot of their current issues were now revolved around Kendo's exclusivity deal to firearms inside the mall. Ugalde's had to give up their rifle section when Kendo's moved in, which was a shame...

Jun waved absently at Tom before turning to Eddy's inquiry. "My ex is Mario DeLuka, the local 'pharmacist' if you catch my meaning." She shrugged. "He's an ex military Section 8 mother fucker, but he taught me a thing or two about guns." She said with a shrug.  

"Which means only way we'd be blasting through that lock is with thermite and a Swat team's det cord. Wish I still had my old precinct's Skeleton Key, but thats back at RCPD HQ. Shit... Well, .22LRs won't do much, not against those freaks... .308 on the other hand, now that may be good for some of us who know how to handle bolt action."

He then handed Jun his 9mm pistol and it's mags. "Safety's on. It's better off seeing some use than sitting as a spare on my hip, especially if we get separated. Make your shots count kid, who knows when we'll get more ammo if things go bad." he said, as he took the thigh holster off of his leg for the gun, and handed that to her as well. "You can take the straps off of that and have it clip to your waist belt if you want, might be more comfortable than strapping it to bare thigh."

"The .22s would still be useful on the zombies," Vinny replied. "And the dogs. Just gotta hit'em in the head." He says firing an imaginary rifle with a 'ka-pow'. Jun took the gun she was offered, and the holster. It was heavier than she remembered, but that could also be the situation at hand.  "Thirty shots, hopefully I won't have to shoot it at all." She replied, strapping on the drop leg holster to her left thigh. "Nah, it should be fine. The nylon doesn't clash with my fishnets nor denim." She smirked, sliding the handgun into the holster.

"I can have a look around for them rifles, if they exist. Where would they be?" Carlos asked.

"Down in the basement, storage area or the warehouse." Vinny answered before tossing the Electrician his set of keys. "Just try'em all." He replied. "And if you find that lazy shit, Ricardo? Tell'em to get his ass together and help out around here or I'll personally kick him out of this joint! Fuckin' lazy eyed bastard..." Spat Vinny. No one here really liked the Umbrella Rep in training, a secretary who was found in the Umbrella Sales office section of the Mall. He was 19, blonde, with a Bostonian or Chicago accent like he was some two bit gangster from a thirties flick. However, while most of the survivors tried to pitch in around the mall, he would keep to himself. Carlos caught Vinny's keys and gave a simple nod before heading off to the maintenance corridors.

"Forget Ricardo man, we need to find a way to distract the dead heads..." TJ sighed. Everyone looked at one another, when Tommy spoke up: "I heard Eddy say something about making bombs, well...what if we use the flare guns? I mean, we haven't shot any of them nor have we used any of the emergency flares yet. We could see if the zombies get lured by the flickering light?" He offered.

"Heh, they ain't a T-Rex man," Darius spoke up with a half smirk. Tom flushed red a little, but spoke up: "No I'm serious! We haven't even tried to play with these dead guys since we flushed them out of the mall! We should study them, observe them a little. Double for the large green scaled fucks we saw earlier!" Tom spat.

What he referred to was one of the creatures that had already been alluded to by Eddy. Tall as a man, they looked lizard like and had massive claws and green scales:

North Entrance Plaza Image

No one knew what they were exactly, maybe some sort of dinosaur... but Tommy and Eddy saw them and no one else fully believed them of their claim save the shrieks they made. They just seemed so unrealistic compared to the zombies and zombie dogs they had encountered. Everyone was still breathing a sigh of relief that a pet shop wasn't approved within the Raccoon City Mall...

"Whatever man, them dinosaurs of yours..." chuckled Darius and TJ. Jun couldn't judge, but she didn't see the creatures either. Could it be hysteria? Maybe, but if there was a 300 foot tall godzilla outside and only three of the twenty one Mall Rats saw it? She'd still keep an open mind so she wouldn't become its lunch. "Observing them sounds like a good idea to me, so long as we don't start a fire we can't control. It be pretty fuckin' stupid to burn down our only sanctuary." Jun offered, looking to Eddy for validation.
Jun Briar
Jun Briar
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:45 am

Jun Briar wrote:"The .22s would still be useful on the zombies," Vinny replied. "And the dogs. Just gotta hit'em in the head." He says firing an imaginary rifle with a 'ka-pow'. Jun took the gun she was offered, and the holster. It was heavier than she remembered, but that could also be the situation at hand.  "Thirty shots, hopefully I won't have to shoot it at all." She replied, strapping on the drop leg holster to her left thigh. "Nah, it should be fine. The nylon doesn't clash with my fishnets nor denim." She smirked, sliding the handgun into the holster.

"I can have a look around for them rifles, if they exist. Where would they be?" Carlos asked.

"Down in the basement, storage area or the warehouse." Vinny answered before tossing the Electrician his set of keys. "Just try'em all." He replied. "And if you find that lazy shit, Ricardo? Tell'em to get his ass together and help out around here or I'll personally kick him out of this joint! Fuckin' lazy eyed bastard..." Spat Vinny. No one here really liked the Umbrella Rep in training, a secretary who was found in the Umbrella Sales office section of the Mall. He was 19, blonde, with a Bostonian or Chicago accent like he was some two bit gangster from a thirties flick. However, while most of the survivors tried to pitch in around the mall, he would keep to himself. Carlos caught Vinny's keys and gave a simple nod before heading off to the maintenance corridors.  

"Forget Ricardo man, we need to find a way to distract the dead heads..." TJ sighed. Everyone looked at one another, when Tommy spoke up: "I heard Eddy say something about making bombs, well...what if we use the flare guns? I mean, we haven't shot any of them nor have we used any of the emergency flares yet. We could see if the zombies get lured by the flickering light?" He offered.

"Heh, they ain't a T-Rex man," Darius spoke up with a half smirk. Tom flushed red a little, but spoke up: "No I'm serious! We haven't even tried to play with these dead guys since we flushed them out of the mall! We should study them, observe them a little. Double for the large green scaled fucks we saw earlier!" Tom spat.

What he referred to was one of the creatures that had already been alluded to by Eddy. Tall as a man, they looked lizard like and had massive claws and green scales:

North Entrance Plaza Image

No one knew what they were exactly, maybe some sort of dinosaur... but Tommy and Eddy saw them and no one else fully believed them of their claim save the shrieks they made. They just seemed so unrealistic compared to the zombies and zombie dogs they had encountered. Everyone was still breathing a sigh of relief that a pet shop wasn't approved within the Raccoon City Mall...

"Whatever man, them dinosaurs of yours..." chuckled Darius and TJ. Jun couldn't judge, but she didn't see the creatures either. Could it be hysteria? Maybe, but if there was a 300 foot tall godzilla outside and only three of the twenty one Mall Rats saw it? She'd still keep an open mind so she wouldn't become its lunch. "Observing them sounds like a good idea to me, so long as we don't start a fire we can't control. It be pretty fuckin' stupid to burn down our only sanctuary." Jun offered, looking to Eddy for validation.

"Given we've now seen dead men walking, some with wounds no human could survive I would add, we can't discount the possibility that there are things out there that defy reason and logic at the moment. After all, something had to have caused those wounds on the zombies in the first place. And I dunno about any of you, but I'd say hope for the best, and be prepared for the worst." He then started thinking, which he indicated by tapping his foot, and incessantly rubbing his chin. "If we're looking for smaller, contained weapons... Hmm, Vincent, do you know if any of these stores stock things like fireworks? Like 4th of July, new years, and supplies of that sort?. And I also wanna get my hands on some propane tanks, lighter fluids, anything flamable."

He raised his hand slightly in a halt motion to jun when it seemed like he was disagreeing with her assessment. "I'm not thinking of using em to burn the mall down, but they can be used to make the propellant and charges we'd need for things like DIY hand grenades, maybe even tripwire traps. The best I can do is makeshift DIY explosives given the circumstances, but I think I can rig some pipebombs and fill em with some explosive charges and some scrap metal like nails and screws and things for a shrapnel grenade or mine. It won't blow the house down, but it will shred any fucker within 5 meters of the thing like a fucking helicopter blade. Better that than going just full packed explosive if you want to preserve the superstructure of the building."

He turned towards Vincent and the others. "He'll also wanna pack on some food and some survival gear from the hunting and camping store. I have no idea if we'll be roughing it in the woods if nobody is at RCPD, we're on our own, and I'd want to get as far from the spots where people are more likely risen dead than alive."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down