Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Assurance Testing Room

2 posters

Go down

Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty Quality Assurance Testing Room

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2022 2:18 am

Quality Assurance Testing Room Unknown

Accessed via the North End Waterway Tunnel or by the Water Purifying Facility of the Waterworks plant underneath the Administration Building. This is also a part of Dr. James Ferral's laboratory which he breeds the Hunter MA-124 Gamma series of B.O.W..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue4/5Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue20/20Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue15/30Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue6/6Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty Re: Quality Assurance Testing Room

Post by Dr. James Ferral Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:25 am

[from here]

Dr. Ferral slammed the door as he entered the small lab room used to test the water as well as command the pods for his Gamma Hunters he stored down here. He knew the pair were not too far away, so he had to hurry to ensure his Gammas would not stir once they headed this way. I have it set... just need to redirect the Harvester to the University's back lot. Shouldn't take too long... I have to be swift, or else they might awaken and devour the pair- I don't care what happens to the boy, its the girl I need alive! He thought to himself. If he had been maybe ten years younger, he'd have simply shot the extra and be done with it, but the years had been so cruel to the Doctor...

James looked up through the glass, at the containment pod. How he'd love to see them feed, but to do so would be detrimental to all of his plans! Dr. Hinako's daughter will be mine soon... just got to reroute power to keep the cultivation tanks online. I should have done this hours ago! Damn! He grumbled, as he began typing on the computer keys, switching power from the water tank to the numerous cultivation pods. So long as they take the long route, they should be safe for now... He reasoned.
Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue3/3Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue20/20Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)lots of 9x19mm Luger magazines
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Tranq darts, BOW Darts, etc (ampoule shooter ammo)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Anti-Viral Serum, Medical Supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Unrestricted Lab Access Pass, SPIRE Codes, Control Chip Remote
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Edgar Holden, Hina O'Neil, Dr. Sanchez- so many...

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue8/8Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue1/1Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. James Ferral Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:13 pm

The sound of movement from the other side gave James pause. He glanced up, through the one way mirror, for the professor and Doctor it was a window looking into the testing chamber for the Gammas as well as testing the water quality. Gammas could swim in completely toxic and polluted water, and could for limited times swim in salt water but would need to be dipped in fresh before their moist skin dried up and they'd suffer physical damage. Fire and Acid were weaknesses as well as high powered bullets but they didn't like to feel pain as he noticed with his own findings... all these thoughts on his precious voracious frogs made the Doctor forget why he looked up in the first place, till he saw the orange hair...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:The bit about the spider made her shiver. "Jaysus... don't be jinxing us now Jakie boy! Christ, if I stumble into that in there, you're gonna fuckin' hear about it!" Saoirse replied, before waving her hand without looking back at him. "Figure out why me shotty's shitty too, if ya ken?" She says in a faux Scottish accent as she opened the door to the oddly placed bathroom.

(to here)

"Again, not joking!" Jack called back, as he grabbed her weapon and nodded, watching her back as she entered and swept the bathroom. He didn't see anything of dangerous note besides the state of an ancient stall as she entered before the door swiftly closed behind Sersh and her wide, swaying hips. He shook his head, checking out the weapon before he continued a preliminary check of the area. With some effort, he managed to get the bolt open, the spent red plastic shell flying overhead before plopping into the murky water to his left. He glanced over to the shell, observing it floating upon the gross surface like a fishing bobber.
Jack brought his eyes back to the shotgun. Definitely needs grease, but I've only got oil on me. I suspect the bolt was oiled now looking at it, instead of properly being greased. Oil gunked up the interior and fowling got mixed with the oil... such a rookie mistake. The young man sighed and shouldered the weapon alongside his AR-15. He took out his maglite and began looking around in the darkness.

He found a nearly full box of 9x19mm:

Quality Assurance Testing Room 9x19mm

...as well as a rather anemic box of .45 ACP:
Quality Assurance Testing Room 45ACP

Both were on steel crates with faded Umbrella logos on them, the 9mm box not too far from the bathroom where Saoirse entered, while the box of .45 ACP was on a crate closer to that rusted bridge heading over to what looked like those Gamma Hunter Pods. He decided to take both boxes, just in case.

+46 9x19mm
+10 .45 ACP

He took 23 bullets from the box and dropped them into his bag, giving the other half to Saoirse when she returned. He'd hold onto the .45 ACPs for now, as neither of them held a gun which was chambered for the cartridge but it was better to take it than potentially regret it later; besides, he still had plenty of room left in his waist bag and other clothes. He continued to scan his light across the dimly lit room, making out far off items on that 'island' where the low hanging pipes stretched across to. No way I'm jungle-gyming my way over there, fuck that... he thought, as he carefully approached the bridge and crossed it towards the large capsules across the way.

James took a step back, and observed as Saoirse O'Neil and her boyfriend entered and had a 'tender moment' before splitting up. Had he chipped the Gammas in the pods in front of him, he'd have sicked them on the 'plus one' and have them bring Saoirse to him... and he was debating on it anyway when his rational mind came through again thanks to the drug coursing through his veins reducing the swelling of his brain. Stop it James... you old fool! I need her alive so I can perfect the Virus... with her genetic data, I can synthesize a more powerful strain of S-Virus that will not only cure me of my disease, it will rejuvenate me... perfect me. I'll be able to stand side by side the greats and immortals like Edward Holden, 'Mother' Miranda... He thought of the woman from that remote village between Germany and France... and shook his head. "Keep it together, James..." He sighed.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Quality Assurance Testing Room Unknown

There was no doubt about it, these tanks were the same Jack and Yoko had encountered prior to his white rapid river ride through the sewers. The Gammas or 'Frog Fucks' as Saoirse so eloquently called them, resided in these pods. Even though there were only two tanks here compared to the seemingly endless supply of them in that factory, he didn't feel comfortable standing before them. That army of frogs was enough trouble with a handgun and .44 magnum... I'd rather not fight another as long as I live, let alone two more. He thought. Utility lights were gently hanging over the tanks, illuminating the writhing, but thankfully still unconscious 'Frog Fucks' within.

Behind the capsules was a large magic mirror reflecting his image back at him. He could tell as he could just make out the shape of a computer on the other side thanks to the glow of its screen. But that wasn't all he saw. A figure, too hard to make out fully was standing there with arms folded behind their back or at their sides. He drew his Beretta and pointed it threateningly at the 'mirror' figuring the creature was a zombie till he saw it run!

Again, Dr. Ferral had not been paying much attention and soon the young man with Saoirse was looking through the mirror. Crap! He saw me! I've dawdled here for too long! Grimaced James, who backed up when he saw the young man draw his sidearm! Quickly he backed away and began to sprint towards the door leading back to the tunnels!

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:As far as he knew, the zombies couldn't run! "Wait!" He called to the figure, holding up his arms. "I'm a friendly! Don't go!" He screamed at the window, noting the shape darting off to the left. Jack followed as best he could, eyes on the figure's movements before his left shoulder hit the wall. He winced, but one blue eye witnessed the figure backing into a doorway before vanishing on the other side. "Shit..." he spat, holstering the pistol and rubbing his sore shoulder.

He could hear the muffled voice of the boy, and turned to him out of instinct. He paused for but a moment before backing away and into the tunnel...

(to here)
Dr. James Ferral
Dr. James Ferral
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue3/3Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)lots of 9x19mm Luger magazines
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Tranq darts, BOW Darts, etc (ampoule shooter ammo)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Anti-Viral Serum, Medical Supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Unrestricted Lab Access Pass, SPIRE Codes, Control Chip Remote
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Edgar Holden, Hina O'Neil, Dr. Sanchez- so many...

Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue8/8Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Quality Assurance Testing Room Left_bar_bleue1/1Quality Assurance Testing Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down