Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Passage B

2 posters

Go down

Testing Passage B Empty Testing Passage B

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 10, 2022 7:13 am

Hidden behind a large painting in the President's Room, is a long room with a ladder leading up to the third floor and the 'Second Hall'.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Testing Passage B Left_bar_bleue5/5Testing Passage B Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Testing Passage B Left_bar_bleue16/20Testing Passage B Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Testing Passage B Left_bar_bleue12/15Testing Passage B Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Testing Passage B Left_bar_bleue2/3Testing Passage B Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Testing Passage B Empty Re: Testing Passage B

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue May 17, 2022 7:56 am

(from here)

Saoirse winced, slowly standing up on her two feet again. She had hit the floor hard, and it seemed to have been made of industrial steel grate and had that weird fishbone like texture that kept people from slipping usually. She stood up, hissing at the pain in her left palm, and went to check it when she realized the room was almost pitch black save for a glowing red light from the ceiling up ahead of her. "Great... Scooby Doo'ed myself right into an empty steel room. Some secret passage Mr. Jenkins...!" she spat, before feeling for the walls. She grabbed her flashlight, remembering she had it, and checked the room. "Yup, thank goodness I grabbed the flashlight and not a damn medkit from Sam's. So awesome... so proactive, Saoirse me girl, the brightest lass in all of fucke'd yar arse!" she said in a faux Irish accent as she degraded herself, but quieted herself when she heard the voices! Shit, they're already inside?! She thought, as she didn't even bother checking the room, spotting the only other structure in the room aside from the catwalk above, a ladder.

She began to climb it, with her left wrist locked against the rungs and her light slid into her thigh pack's bottle holder again. The light was still on, illuminating her path above... and she was... again, faced with her fear of heights again as she climbed up to this secret 'third floor'. Damn it... if I fall... that's it, I'm dead. No more continues dude, just... SPLAT! She told herself, which didn't help matters. She continued up to the top.... really doing her best not to look down, when she tried the hatch-

"-what?! S-stuck?!" She spat, and almost grabbed her mouth with her left hand, wincing as she grabbed the rung with the full left hand, feeling the copper fragments drive a little deep into her palm! Damn it, I've become a poster child for Bandaids and life insurance in one fell fucking swoop, don't make me the star of fall victims either!! She mentally screamed as she slipped from her freakout and had to scramble her feet back onto the rung. She looked down... into the darkness. Hearing the shouts of the men apparently after her! What the hell do they want?! Saoirse didn't know... but really hoped she wouldn't find out!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Darkstorm Zero and Random NPCs like this post

Back to top Go down

Testing Passage B Empty Enter: Dr. Greg Mueller

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 1:50 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:(from here)

Saoirse winced, slowly standing up on her two feet again. She had hit the floor hard, and it seemed to have been made of industrial steel grate and had that weird fishbone like texture that kept people from slipping usually. She stood up, hissing at the pain in her left palm, and went to check it when she realized the room was almost pitch black save for a glowing red light from the ceiling up ahead of her. "Great... Scooby Doo'ed myself right into an empty steel room. Some secret passage Mr. Jenkins...!" she spat, before feeling for the walls. She grabbed her flashlight, remembering she had it, and checked the room. "Yup, thank goodness I grabbed the flashlight and not a damn medkit from Sam's. So awesome... so proactive, Saoirse me girl, the brightest lass  in all of fucke'd yar arse!" she said in a faux Irish accent as she degraded herself, but quieted herself when she heard the voices! Shit, they're already inside?! She thought, as she didn't even bother checking the room, spotting the only other structure in the room aside from the catwalk above, a ladder.

She began to climb it, with her left wrist locked against the rungs and her light slid into her thigh pack's bottle holder again. The light was still on, illuminating her path above... and she was... again, faced with her fear of heights again as she climbed up to this secret 'third floor'. Damn it... if I fall... that's it, I'm dead. No more continues dude, just... SPLAT! She told herself, which didn't help matters. She continued up to the top.... really doing her best not to look down, when she tried the hatch-

"-what?! S-stuck?!" She spat, and almost grabbed her mouth with her left hand, wincing as she grabbed the rung with the full left hand, feeling the copper fragments drive a little deep into her palm! Damn it, I've become a poster child for Bandaids and life insurance in one fell fucking swoop, don't make me the star of fall victims either!! She mentally screamed as she slipped from her freakout and had to scramble her feet back onto the rung. She looked down... into the darkness. Hearing the shouts of the men apparently after her! What the hell do they want?! Saoirse didn't know... but really hoped she wouldn't find out!

Creaaak...!

Above Saoirse, a tall, blond man who looked to be in his early forties, stood over her. He was visible in the glow of her flashlight, his glasses reflective, the pale blue uniform top that resembled a doctor's smock. The 'Umbrella' and Umbrella Logo stitched onto his left breast. A pair of dark suit slacks and nice leather shoes adorned his lower half.
Testing Passage B Dcr7dhs-8805ec8c-dd0e-44c0-bb40-0492be41e9bc

He was also pointing a gun at her...
Testing Passage B Unknown

The pair exchanged a tense standoff that was without words, his cold glare upon her, one hand aiming the 9mm at her face, while her eyes darted from his weapon and his face...

Random NPCs wrote:

BANG...! BANG! BANG!!

The man then let the handgun spin back, the rear end of the slid over the underside of his palm as he held his hand up. His free hand came to his lips, a single finger across them as he silently told her to be quiet! Meanwhile, the pair of intruders below managed to break into the President's Room, and their muffled voices could be heard through the hidden passage door:

Random NPCs wrote:The pair managed to push the couch over enough to force their body through the gap, the man who did swept the room with the AK. "What the fuck?!"

"What?" called the other, still stuck in the drawing room.

"She aint here man!" The man exclaimed.

"WHAT?!"

After a quick check, the skinny African American man pushed the couch aside, allowing the tall and slightly larger red neck inside. "Told you! She's gone!"

"Gone?! She can't be 'gone' where else she coulda 'gone' too?!"

"I ain't gotta clue man, I ain't no Houdini!" The pair argued as they began to check the office from top to bottom...

The man with the Umbrella smock continued to put his finger to his lips, but he slid the handgun behind him, under his smock, and lowered himself as they listened to them searching the room. The Mysterious man's glasses glinted in her light as he adjusted them, noting the fresh wounds to her left hand and arm in silence.

Random NPCs wrote:
After a few minutes of thoroughly checking anyplace that could hold a hiding spot, the pair gave up. "Shiiit, what if she was at the other end of the hall?!"

"Fuck!"

"Get on, get! Hurry!"

Both men returned back to the 2f Hallway...

There was more silence between them, even as the pair searching for the girl had left the President's room below... the man studied her for a moment longer, before extending a helping hand.

"No need to be frightened. They're gone now." he said softly, waiting for her to accept his assistance.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 18, 2022 4:21 am

Random NPCs wrote:

Saoirse winced, slowly standing up on her two feet again. She had hit the floor hard, and it seemed to have been made of industrial steel grate and had that weird fishbone like texture that kept people from slipping usually. She stood up, hissing at the pain in her left palm, and went to check it when she realized the room was almost pitch black save for a glowing red light from the ceiling up ahead of her. "Great... Scooby Doo'ed myself right into an empty steel room. Some secret passage Mr. Jenkins...!" she spat, before feeling for the walls. She grabbed her flashlight, remembering she had it, and checked the room. "Yup, thank goodness I grabbed the flashlight and not a damn medkit from Sam's. So awesome... so proactive, Saoirse me girl, the brightest lass  in all of fucke'd yar arse!" she said in a faux Irish accent as she degraded herself, but quieted herself when she heard the voices! Shit, they're already inside?! She thought, as she didn't even bother checking the room, spotting the only other structure in the room aside from the catwalk above, a ladder.

Creaaak...!

Above Saoirse, a tall, blond man who looked to be in his early forties, stood over her. He was visible in the glow of her flashlight, his glasses reflective, the pale blue uniform top that resembled a doctor's smock. The 'Umbrella' and Umbrella Logo stitched onto his left breast. A pair of dark suit slacks and nice leather shoes adorned his lower half.

The pair exchanged a tense standoff that was without words, his cold glare upon her, one hand aiming the 9mm at her face, while her eyes darted from his weapon and his face...

Random NPCs wrote:

BANG...! BANG! BANG!!

The man then let the handgun spin back, the rear end of the slid over the underside of his palm as he held his hand up. His free hand came to his lips, a single finger across them as he silently told her to be quiet! Meanwhile, the pair of intruders below managed to break into the President's Room, and their muffled voices could be heard through the hidden passage door:

Random NPCs wrote:The pair managed to push the couch over enough to force their body through the gap, the man who did swept the room with the AK. "What the fuck?!"

"WHAT?!"

After a quick check, the skinny African American man pushed the couch aside, allowing the tall and slightly larger red neck inside. "Told you! She's gone!"

"I ain't gotta clue man, I ain't no Houdini!" The pair argued as they began to check the office from top to bottom...

The man with the Umbrella smock continued to put his finger to his lips, but he slid the handgun behind him, under his smock, and lowered himself as they listened to them searching the room. The Mysterious man's glasses glinted in her light as he adjusted them, noting the fresh wounds to her left hand and arm in silence.

Random NPCs wrote:
After a few minutes of thoroughly checking anyplace that could hold a hiding spot, the pair gave up. "Shiiit, what if she was at the other end of the hall?!"

"Fuck!"

"Get on, get! Hurry!"

There was more silence between them, even as the pair searching for the girl had left the President's room below... the man studied her for a moment longer, before extending a helping hand.

"No need to be frightened. They're gone now." he said softly, waiting for her to accept his assistance.

Saoirse upon hearing the creaking of the lid above her froze as she stared up into the barrel of the handgun. ..did I forget the poster child for 'gun safety' too? God... Please don't kill me with that horrible last line of thought dude! I can come up with better... She thought, gulping as the sounds below drew her attention away! "They-" she began, before she heard the 'hushing' sound above her, her eyes returning to the man, the weapon no longer trained on her, and his finger across his lips like some sort of diligent librarian. She did as he bid though, given he had the power to make like Scar and push her off the ledge like Mufasa...

She gulped, staring up at him as he observed her. It was creepy... he reminded her of the Warden of Douglas Prison, Raymond Taylor, who often attended anything related to the RPD and the city. She met him a couple times. Nice guy, thick southern accent and had a hard on for all things cowboy, spurs and all. She blinked up at him while she listened to the pair down stairs react to her 'Houdini act', and thought: ...he better not be looking down my blouse...!

She flustered given the awkward angle she was in, but then the pair below apparently gave up! "Phew..." she sighed with relief, her eyes looking down into the darkness before glancing back up the blond, mysterious man. She wondered if the guy was mute before he finally spoke. Saoirse looked at his outstretched hand, and she reached up with her right arm, allowing him to help. "Thanks..." she replied, as he pulled her up onto the catwalk. She flicked off the flashlight as she leaned against the railing and looked back down, before pulling away. "Ughhh... hate heights..." she shivered. "Like, sorry for crashing your... secret passage? Had no choice given the heat down stairs. I was just looking for a suture kit and medical supplies for my hand then... bam." She paused to breathe as she leaned on the wall for support. "Some weird ass shit in this admin building though, that's for damn sure." she sighed, glancing over to the elder gentleman. She left out the fact she purely found this out of curiosity, and from that Professor Jenkins' journal... which, she now realized that this guy could be that 'Greg' mentioned in there as he sure as hell didn't look like a scarecrow like Ferral. Wait... wasn't Jenkins worried about him? Shit, wished I paid more attention... She sighed internally, but she'd worry about that later.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 4:56 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

Creaaak...!

Random NPCs wrote:

BANG...! BANG! BANG!!

"WHAT?!"

Random NPCs wrote:

"Fuck!"

"Get on, get! Hurry!"

Saoirse upon hearing the creaking of the lid above her froze as she stared up into the barrel of the handgun. ..did I forget the poster child for 'gun safety' too? God... Please don't kill me with that horrible last line of thought dude! I can come up with better... She thought, gulping as the sounds below drew her attention away! "They-" she began, before she heard the 'hushing' sound above her, her eyes returning to the man, the weapon no longer trained on her, and his finger across his lips like some sort of diligent librarian. She did as he bid though, given he had the power to make like Scar and push her off the ledge like Mufasa...

She gulped, staring up at him as he observed her. It was creepy... he reminded her of the Warden of Douglas Prison, Raymond Taylor, who often attended anything related to the RPD and the city. She met him a couple times. Nice guy, thick southern accent and had a hard on for all things cowboy, spurs and all. She blinked up at him while she listened to the pair down stairs react to her 'Houdini act', and thought: ...he better not be looking down my blouse...!

She flustered given the awkward angle she was in, but then the pair below apparently gave up! "Phew..." she sighed with relief, her eyes looking down into the darkness before glancing back up the blond, mysterious man. She wondered if the guy was mute before he finally spoke. Saoirse looked at his outstretched hand, and she reached up with her right arm, allowing him to help. "Thanks..." she replied, as he pulled her up onto the catwalk. She flicked off the flashlight as she leaned against the railing and looked back down, before pulling away. "Ughhh... hate heights..." she shivered. "Like, sorry for crashing your... secret passage? Had no choice given the heat down stairs. I was just looking for a suture kit and medical supplies for my hand then... bam." She paused to breathe as she leaned on the wall for support. "Some weird ass shit in this admin building though, that's for damn sure." she sighed, glancing over to the elder gentleman. She left out the fact she purely found this out of curiosity, and from that Professor Jenkins' journal... which, she now realized that this guy could be that 'Greg' mentioned in there as he sure as hell didn't look like a scarecrow like Ferral. Wait... wasn't Jenkins worried about him? Shit, wished I paid more attention... She sighed internally, but she'd worry about that later.

The mysterious man listened as he closed the hatch and resealed it. He then stood up, hands folded behind his back as he turned to the woman. "I'm quite sure... And given the fact you found it so easily tells me that you've perhaps ran into someone like... Dr. Peter Jenkins?" he asked in a detached tone.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 18, 2022 5:01 am

She blinked at him, nodding slowly. "Y-yeah... some scribblings I found while trying to look for medical supplies for my hand," she explained, showing the copper jutting from the wounds. Okay... getting some odd vibes from him. Not like Vic, or even Skye. Something's weird with the way he's looking at me. Is he... not trusting my word? She thought, before clearing her throat. "Well... um... whats with the secret passage anyway? Mr...?" She trailed off.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 5:05 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She blinked at him, nodding slowly. "Y-yeah... some scribblings I found while trying to look for medical supplies for my hand," she explained, showing the copper jutting from the wounds. Okay... getting some odd vibes from him. Not like Vic, or even Skye. Something's weird with the way he's looking at me. Is he... not trusting my word? She thought, before clearing her throat. "Well... um... whats with the secret passage anyway? Mr...?" She trailed off.

He looked at her hand, with a pen light and brought it to her face suddenly before flicking it off. "Mmm... Yes. It appears so." He paused, walking towards a dark spot in the wall. "Please, come this way." he says, ignoring her explanations and question, as he opened the obscured door leading into the Second Hall. He held it open for her, and turned his gaze back to her. After another, silent moment, he answered: "Doctor. Dr. Greg Mueller. And I can take a look at that hand and other injuries of yours inside. We can talk all about it in here... would you like some tea?" He added, whilst keeping the door open for her.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 18, 2022 5:08 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She blinked at him, nodding slowly. "Y-yeah... some scribblings I found while trying to look for medical supplies for my hand," she explained, showing the copper jutting from the wounds. Okay... getting some odd vibes from him. Not like Vic, or even Skye. Something's weird with the way he's looking at me. Is he... not trusting my word? She thought, before clearing her throat. "Well... um... whats with the secret passage anyway? Mr...?" She trailed off.

He looked at her hand, with a pen light and brought it to her face suddenly before flicking it off. "Mmm... Yes. It appears so." He paused, walking towards a dark spot in the wall. "Please, come this way." he says, ignoring her explanations and question, as he opened the obscured door leading into the Second Hall. He held it open for her, and turned his gaze back to her. After another, silent moment, he answered: "Doctor. Dr. Greg Mueller. And I can take a look at that hand and other injuries of yours inside. We can talk all about it in here... would you like some tea?" He added, whilst keeping the door open for her.

Yup... that's what I thought. Greg from the journal. Jenkins said he was... off. Explains a lot... gotta be on my guard, he could be paranoid and dangerous if I excite him in some form or another... She thought cautiously, gulping and forcing a smile. "R-right. Saoirse O'Neil..." Crap! Why did I introduce myself?! She thought, but smiled through it. She slowly began to follow the man in. "N-no, I wouldn't want to be a bother... given the state of things outside and all." she says politely, waving her hands.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed May 18, 2022 5:13 am

"I insist." answered Greg. "The least I can do for someone being chased by those indolent, lawless insects." he says in that placid tone again. "Yes... the outside conditions require one to ration even the smallest of amenities and provisions. But you seem to have ran into a lot of trouble out there given by your injuries. It'll allow us to pass the time while I patch you up. I am not a mere lecturer, but medically trained Ms. O'Neil." he said in response. "Now," he paused. "After you."

(to here)

Last edited by Random NPCs on Wed May 18, 2022 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed May 18, 2022 5:20 am

Gulp...

Saoirse chuckled, nervously at his rather... low view on the people she hadn't even seen face to face with yet. Lawless insects? God complex much... God who am I being entertained by, Hannibal Lecter? The red head gulped down her anxiety, not wanting to show fear, and who knows? Perhaps Jenkins was wrong...?

"O-okay then. Thank you very much..." she replied, as she walked through the doorway...

(to the Second Hall)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down