Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator)

+3
U369
BastionCon
Saoirse O'Neil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty Re: B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator)

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:28 am

Admin wrote:The member 'Jack Cavanaugh' has done the following action : Dice Roll WIP Testing

'Search Probability ' : 2

Jack had a look at the closest crate, but found it would need a pry bar in order to properly open. Eh, probably for the best now anyway. I need to check the rest of this room out. He thought, and it was then he could hear someone moaning from around the crate, which put him into alert mode! Swiftly, Jack turns the corner, sweeping his handgun ahead of him-!

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Nnnno.... those... are just... arcade... tokens." She moaned softly, cringing in her sleep. "So... slimy. Gross man..."

Jack lowered the handgun, approaching the woman ahead of him, his dark blue eyes settling on her chest- not in a perverted way! He was checking to see if she was breathing...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She was sprawled with her back against the aforementioned wire fence, legs spread wide and flat against the concrete floor. Around her, other than her handgun, were several brass casings from her discharged bullets she had cast upon the pile of formerly undead body bag zombies in front of her. Blood pooled beneath the pile of corpses which continued to twitch yet despite the time she had fell unconscious and the time she had killed them... again.

Saoirse's head gently rolled to the side, showing off more of her slender white neck... her long, orange hair locks falling across her cheeks as she continued to sit there, lips slightly agape, her lashes fluttering as she sleeps uncomfortably. Her creamy skin glistened with a slight sheen of sweat. She was a looker, had a toned stomach, thick thighs, shapely hips... and large, gently swaying breasts as she moaned in her sleep.

Another survivor? She looks pretty pale. Damn, I keep running into one issue after another... Well, I can't just leave her here...

He approached her quietly as she continued to moan. She was very pretty, in fact, her appearance was enough to make Jack blush upon looking at her. What the hell happened here? He thought, shifting his glance from the ginger haired beauty to the corpses in front of her. He saw the casings surrounding her toned, shapely legs. Her weapon was beside her, a Kendo Custom Beretta with minor similarities to the Samurai Edge, but not as high quality, a handgun developed for use by the RPD's new SWAT teams that replaced the STARS in August. He slid his handgun back into his holster, the area looked pretty clear after all. Jack dipped down to a knee, reaching for the woman's lovely neck. She was balmy and slick with sweat, pale in appearance too, and her pulse was slow. "Hm?" Jack blinked. He saw a glimpse of her left hand, and saw it had shards of bloodied brass jutting out from it! "Jesus...!" Gasped the young man, blinking as cold sweat rolled down his cheek. It looked like bullet fragments... were people shooting each other now? He supposed it would make sense... people were greedy and desperate, but why attack her?

Jack felt it was rude to disturb her, but he had no choice. "Excuse me...? Miss?" he began, waving a hand in front of her face. "Hello?" He called to her, gently cupping her cheek and turning her head to face him. "Huh?" Jack gasped. Her face... it looked so similar. No... it can't be. The odds of that... there's just no way! Could...could it? Jack tried to rationalize, his face slightly flustered as he removed his hand from her cheek. He gave her another glance over. Freckled face, a gentle sprinkle of freckles around her cleavage, her... very attractive, large spheres. He glanced back to her face, now that it was at a better angle to observe her face.

She looked like...

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Saoirse_18

"...Saoirse?" Jack called out gently.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil and The Harvester like this post

Back to top Go down

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty Re: B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator)

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:57 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"...Saoirse?" Jack called out gently.

Sersh knew that voice. It felt familiar to her, while her mind swirled in the darkness from Dr. Mueller's drugs and her body reacted to the injuries she had sustained as well as the blood loss- she was able to latch on to this echoing, reverberating voice. She had mistaken it for her father at first, thinking about him and her brothers since the incident. She realized that the dragon couldn't be real, she couldn't be dead and watching herself get eaten over and over by the hallucination. She was in a deep, medicated slumber!

She felt the warmth of the hand leaving her cheek, and she fluttered her long dark lashes open. "Uggh..." Saoirse's large green eyes blinked the haziness away and her vision slowly cleared. "Wha... huh?" She half moaned, half yawned; her cool voice having a breathy tone to it from her weakened state. She blinked her lovely dark lashes at the young man in front of her. She saw his camouflage, the big black rifle slung across his back, the tactical gloves, boots, and the red scarf. She closed her eyes and snickered softly. "Hey... Rambo..." she began weakly, reopening her green eyes to a very lovely lidded glare as those lovely emerald orbs drifted up from his neck to his face: "...isn't the bandana... supposed to be on your head? Not your neck..."

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Jack_Cavanaugh

Sersh chuckled to herself as she looked into his large, dark blue eyes. She recalled her wish on the bridge now, for someone with dark blue eyes and was it a billion dollars? She forgot, but the fleeting memory faded as an older one resurfaced. "W-wait..." she blinked. "Scarf...?" she gasped. Wait... I know him! She remembered a scarf around a neck, a timid creature, deep dark blue eyes, parted hair. "...John? Johnny Cavanaugh? Dude... it IS you! How long has it been? Like, four years...?" Saoirse weakly smiled, recognizing an old high school acquaintance. She blinked at his scarf, and his parted hair. "...you look exactly like you did in High School dude." She laughed, batting her long lashes again. "What the hell have you been up to...?" She added, so caught up in the reunion, she forgot about the situation at hand!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh and The Harvester like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:51 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"...Saoirse?" Jack called out gently.

Sersh knew that voice. It felt familiar to her, while her mind swirled in the darkness from Dr. Mueller's drugs and her body reacted to the injuries she had sustained as well as the blood loss- she was able to latch on to this echoing, reverberating voice. She had mistaken it for her father at first, thinking about him and her brothers since the incident. She realized that the dragon couldn't be real, she couldn't be dead and watching herself get eaten over and over by the hallucination. She was in a deep, medicated slumber!

She felt the warmth of the hand leaving her cheek, and she fluttered her long dark lashes open. "Uggh..." Saoirse's large green eyes blinked the haziness away and her vision slowly cleared. "Wha... huh?" She half moaned, half yawned; her cool voice having a breathy tone to it from her weakened state. She blinked her lovely dark lashes at the young man in front of her. She saw his camouflage, the big black rifle slung across his back, the tactical gloves, boots, and the red scarf. She closed her eyes and snickered softly. "Hey... Rambo..." she began weakly, reopening her green eyes to a very lovely, lidded glare as those lovely emerald orbs drifted up from his neck to his face: "...isn't the bandana... supposed to be on your head? Not your neck..."

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Jack_Cavanaugh

Sersh chuckled to herself as she looked into his large, dark blue eyes. She recalled her wish on the bridge now, for someone with dark blue eyes and was it a billion dollars? She forgot, but the fleeting memory faded as an older one resurfaced. "W-wait..." she blinked. "Scarf...?" she gasped. Wait... I know him! She remembered a scarf around a neck, a timid creature, deep dark blue eyes, parted hair. "...John? Johnny Cavanaugh? Dude... it IS you! How long has it been? Like, four years...?" Saoirse weakly smiled, recognizing an old high school acquaintance. She blinked at his scarf, and his parted hair. "...you look exactly like you did in High School dude." She laughed, batting her long lashes again. "What the hell have you been up to...?" She added, so caught up in the reunion, she forgot about the situation at hand!

"Saoirse it is you!" Jack replied enthusiastically. It was Saoirse! Against the odds, Jack ran into his old classmate from High School. Saoirse 'Sersh' O'Neil, one of the most energetic, talented and beautiful young women he met back in Junior High; she grew into a very beautiful young woman in High School. It was there, Jack had worked up the courage to ask her out to the prom, but at the last minute ran away, losing his cool. She was so cool and amazing; she was way out of his league! That's too insane... what are the odds I think about her, and she shows up on my path? Am I on camera or something? He thought, and as she said scarf, he had to double take, as he thought she said 'scar'. He instinctively tugged on his bandana around his neck, and flustered, glancing away from her pretty green eyes. I haven't changed... heh. I guess not. She certainly has in various places... not that change was a bad thing! God I'm such a... He mentally sighed and glanced back to her eyes. "You haven't changed too much yourself, still rocking the orange hair. Looks great." He chuckled, before adding: "Well... you know, not much aside surviving a horror movie come to life. On that note, what the hell are you doing down here?" he began, and then glanced down to her left hand. "...and your hand! It almost looks like shrapnel!" said John 'Jack' Cavanaugh Junior with concern in his tone!
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/15B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:31 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"Saoirse it is you!" Jack replied enthusiastically.

"In the flesh, hehe..." Saoirse giggled weakly. "Or what's... left of it." She added in a softer tone.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"You haven't changed too much yourself, still rocking the orange hair. Looks great." He chuckled, before adding: "Well... you know, not much aside surviving a horror movie come to life. On that note, what the hell are you doing down here?" he began, and then glanced down to her left hand. "...and your hand! It almost looks like shrapnel!" said John 'Jack' Cavanaugh Junior with concern in his tone!

"Heh, better believe it dude! Ughh... just got a little thicker in some places, wider and rounder in others." Sersh chuckled with an attempt at a wink. John Cavanaugh, of all people I run into you! On one hand I'm glad to see a familiar face, attached with a big ass gun and paramilitary gear? God, I KNEW he was a fucking spy or something! But... he's here. Why? He should be out of the city...! She thought with playful bewilderment and slight worry. "Yeah, pretty crazy out here, huh? I could ask what you're doing down here as well... but I'm too tired to really chat." she moaned, flinching as she raised her hand. She forced a smirk, and half opened her emerald eyes, batting her long lashes at him. "Oh, this? Heh... I guess my guitar playing days are gonna be put on hiatus for a while..." she chuckled at her own misfortune. "Yeah, some Charles Whitman type decided to go to town on me as I was heading for the police station... ugh,  one of his bullets clipped my guitar. I'm lucky he didn't shoot my hand or as-" she paused at that, flustering. ...lets not tell him the rest of that embarrassing story Sersh, kay? She thought, before continuing: "-As I was saying," Nice save! "...what are you doing here? You get caught by that crazy doctor too?" She changed the subject, blinking up at him.

"...I'm going to have to say 'no' by the fact you got a big ass gun slung across your shoulder." She added. Saoirse felt tired again, and fought against the drugs in her system to try and converse with the young man she hadn't seen since, forever!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/15B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/3B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:52 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
"Saoirse it is you!" Jack replied enthusiastically.

"In the flesh, hehe..." Saoirse giggled weakly. "Or what's... left of it." She added in a softer tone.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"You haven't changed too much yourself, still rocking the orange hair. Looks great." He chuckled, before adding: "Well... you know, not much aside surviving a horror movie come to life. On that note, what the hell are you doing down here?" he began, and then glanced down to her left hand. "...and your hand! It almost looks like shrapnel!" said John 'Jack' Cavanaugh Junior with concern in his tone!

"Heh, better believe it dude! Ughh... just got a little thicker in some places, wider and rounder in others." Sersh chuckled with an attempt at a wink. John Cavanaugh, of all people I run into you! On one hand I'm glad to see a familiar face, attached with a big ass gun and paramilitary gear? God, I KNEW he was a fucking spy or something! But... he's here. Why? He should be out of the city...! She thought with playful bewilderment and slight worry. "Yeah, pretty crazy out here, huh? I could ask what you're doing down here as well... but I'm too tired to really chat." she moaned, flinching as she raised her hand. She forced a smirk, and half opened her emerald eyes, batting her long lashes at him. "Oh, this? Heh... I guess my guitar playing days are gonna be put on hiatus for a while..." she chuckled at her own misfortune. "Yeah, some Charles Whitman type decided to go to town on me as I was heading for the police station... ugh,  one of his bullets clipped my guitar. I'm lucky he didn't shoot my hand or as-" she paused at that, flustering. ...lets not tell him the rest of that embarrassing story Sersh, kay? She thought, before continuing:

Jack's eyes couldn't help but glance over her features as she spoke of them and flustered a little. ...she's still just as pretty as back then. I can't help but notice it. He thought and smiled warmly.

"You were shot at... why the hell would someone do that?!" Jack fiercely griped, clenching his fist. He then relaxed, and sighed, before looking back at her with his dark blue gaze. "Yeah... it doesn't look too good, you need to see a doctor-" he began as he noticed her fluster then interrupt him with:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"-As I was saying," Nice save! "...what are you doing here? You get caught by that crazy doctor too?" She changed the subject, blinking up at him.

"...I'm going to have to say 'no' by the fact you got a big ass gun slung across your shoulder." She added. Saoirse felt tired again and fought against the drugs in her system to try and converse with the young man she hadn't seen since, forever!

"...so, you ran into a doctor who didn't help you?! No, I can't say I had the displeasure of meeting such crazy doctors..." he began. "I've ran into a lot of different kind of monsters however, and nearly died more times than I can count! And had to take an unfortunate dip in the fucking sewers," he sighed. He wanted to explain the facility but... she didn't look like she was going to be awake much longer to hear it! "Saoirse? You really don't look good." he interrupted himself, and noticed she was looking paler! "We need to get you patched up, stat!"
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:46 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Jack's eyes couldn't help but glance over her features as she spoke of them and flustered a little. ...she's still just as pretty as back then. I can't help but notice it. He thought and smiled warmly.

Saoirse couldn't help but get over the fact that the shy Johnny C from her youth was actually having a conversation with her without that look of fear in his pretty, dark blue eyes. Such a depth of blue they were, she had always admired them back in High School. She didn't know it, but her attraction to the dark shade was because of John here! She had forgotten it over the four years since they graduated from Raccoon High. You could say, back then when she was 'Ms. Peppy Popular' in High School with all the cliques, she had a crush on this unique, quiet kid. The way he looked at her back then was similar now. She never thought about it till this moment, but she wondered why he didn't just... ask her out? Sure, she had a pick of guys and even some gals, but there have only been a few who caught her eye.

Saoirse couldn't help but smirk as she saw him... 'drink her in' from her rather descriptive picture she painted herself in. She'd tease him more, but... she didn't feel too good.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

"You were shot at... why the hell would someone do that?!" Jack fiercely griped, clenching his fist. He then relaxed, and sighed, before looking back at her with his dark blue gaze. "Yeah... it doesn't look too good, you need to see a doctor-" he began as he noticed her fluster then interrupt him with:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"-As I was saying," Nice save! "...what are you doing here? You get caught by that crazy doctor too?" She changed the subject, blinking up at him.

"...I'm going to have to say 'no' by the fact you got a big ass gun slung across your shoulder." She added. Saoirse felt tired again and fought against the drugs in her system to try and converse with the young man she hadn't seen since, forever!

"...so, you ran into a doctor who didn't help you?! No, I can't say I had the displeasure of meeting such crazy doctors..." he began.

"Dude, I can say with full certainty that you're like... the first normal person I've ran into since I left the Radio Station. It's been one, fucked up, sketchy ass sitch after another." Sersh sighed, feeling light headed, half dozing off.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote: "I've ran into a lot of different kind of monsters however, and nearly died more times than I can count! And had to take an unfortunate dip in the fucking sewers," he sighed.

"Aw... that's you? I thought the smell was from those dead heads over there..." Saoirse teased with a smirk, feeling cool perspiration roll down her neck. She really didn't feel too well...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:He wanted to explain the facility but... she didn't look like she was going to be awake much longer to hear it! "Saoirse? You really don't look good." he interrupted himself, and noticed she was looking paler!

The red head puffed her cheeks and gave him a lidded, even eyed glare:

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Saoirse_grr_2

"...Dude, you can't tell a gal she looks like shit; you're supposed to ignore the boogers and grease and be like, 'you're still a 10'...ughhhh..." Saoirse attempted to tease him before moaning, her hand felt like it was on fire! She could feel the pain crawl down to her forearm, where that bastard had bit her! She recalled Greg also slipping her some other chemicals in her tea...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"We need to get you patched up, stat!"

Saoirse reopened her eyes, feeling sweat roll down her cheeks, her other hand wrapped against her left wrist. "...yeah, that be nice. Ugh, if... if I had the strength, I'd patch myself up. I... gotta suture kit from that crazy asshole Greg... aiiie... I just can't do it." she explained in weak, breathy moans.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:21 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse couldn't help but get over the fact that the shy Johnny C from her youth was actually having a conversation with her without that look of fear in his pretty, dark blue eyes. Such a depth of blue they were, she had always admired them back in High School. She didn't know it, but her attraction to the dark shade was because of John here! She had forgotten it over the four years since they graduated from Raccoon High. You could say, back then when she was 'Ms. Peppy Popular' in High School with all the cliques, she had a crush on this unique, quiet kid. The way he looked at her back then was similar now. She never thought about it till this moment, but she wondered why he didn't just... ask her out? Sure, she had a pick of guys and even some gals, but there have only been a few who caught her eye.

Saoirse couldn't help but smirk as she saw him... 'drink her in' from her rather descriptive picture she painted herself in. She'd tease him more, but... she didn't feel too good.

She must be on something; her pupils are dilated. If I had to guess, it wasn't self introduced. I bet it was this 'doctor' she spoke of. Regardless, this is going to be tricky. I need to keep moving, but she's high as a kite. Shit... what the hell am I going to do? Jack thought, as he watched her smile at him.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Dude, I can say with full certainty that you're like... the first normal person I've ran into since I left the Radio Station. It's been one, fucked up, sketchy ass sitch after another." Sersh sighed, feeling light headed, half dozing off.

"Heh," he half scoffed, nodding with her. "Yeah, you can say that again. You won't believe half the crap I seen and stuff I did to get to this point. Its fucking crazy!"

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Aw... that's you? I thought the smell was from those dead heads over there..." Saoirse teased with a smirk, feeling cool perspiration roll down her neck. She really didn't feel too well...

He frowned, and turned red in the face, pulling up his bandana. Ughh...! I KNEW I smelled bad!! Jack complained internally, before he noticed Saoirse's peeved expression:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:The red head puffed her cheeks and gave him a lidded, even eyed glare:

"...Dude, you can't tell a gal she looks like shit; you're supposed to ignore the boogers and grease and be like, 'you're still a 10'...ughhhh..." Saoirse attempted to tease him before moaning, her hand felt like it was on fire! She could feel the pain crawl down to her forearm, where that bastard had bit her! She recalled Greg also slipping her some other chemicals in her tea...

He held up his hands, sweating nervously! "S-Sorry Saorise! You're a ten, you're a ten!!" He tried to comfort her in his confusion, not realizing she was fucking with him till he really thought about what she had said... he was just connecting the dots when instead, his concern shifted to her injuries once more:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse reopened her eyes, feeling sweat roll down her cheeks, her other hand wrapped against her left wrist. "...yeah, that be nice. Ugh, if... if I had the strength, I'd patch myself up. I... gotta suture kit from that crazy asshole Greg... aiiie... I just can't do it." she explained in weak, breathy moans.

Jack gulped. The sound of her moaning voice was... frankly erotic and distracted him slightly. I have no time for this! C'mon Johnny, move it! He chastised himself. "There is no way you'll be able to suture anything in your current condition," Jack started. "...I'll do it." He volunteered, not that there were anyone else capable at the moment. "We just need to move into better lighting." he answered, shifting his body closer to her right shoulder. "Can you walk? Do you need any assistance, Saoirse?" He asked her nicely.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty (A roar from the future!)

Post by The Harvester Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:29 am

"ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

A distant roar bellowed out throughout the campus, a roar familiar to Jack's ears...

"Source...!"

The Harvester was alive! Not only that, it sounded meaner...

"Source...!"

Angrier...

"Source...!"

It was also... drawing closer! Each time it screamed 'source' it was getting louder, more distinct! It seemed to be headed for the pair's location, but hadn't yet zoned in on the exact location...!

YET!
The Harvester
The Harvester
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Darkstorm Zero, Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:55 pm

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"Heh," he half scoffed, nodding with her. "Yeah, you can say that again. You won't believe half the crap I seen and stuff I did to get to this point. Its fucking crazy!"

"Heh heh... that so? We'll have to swap stories..." Saoirse began, feeling very weak at this point. "...If I don't pass out first." she cringed.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:The red head puffed her cheeks and gave him a lidded, even eyed glare:

He held up his hands, sweating nervously! "S-Sorry Saoirse! You're a ten, you're a ten!!" He tried to comfort her in his confusion, not realizing she was fucking with him till he really thought about what she had said...

To this, Saoirse deployed a mischievous grin back at the young man:

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Saoirse_evil

"Wow... you really think so? If this is what you think is a 'ten' then damn dude, you're more sick than I thought." She teased him, before laughing weakly. "Relax dude, I'm fucking with you." Saoirse smirked, as sweat rolled down her face. "...but you really think I'm a ten- AUGH!" She groaned, clutching her wrist tighter! "I really gotta... patch this hand up. Before I lose it... ughh... I... I just can't do it... not... by myself..." she breathed listlessly.

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Jack gulped. The sound of her moaning voice was... frankly erotic and distracted him slightly. I have no time for this! C'mon Johnny, move it! He chastised himself. "There is no way you'll be able to suture anything in your current condition," Jack started. "...I'll do it." He volunteered, not that there were anyone else capable at the moment.

"Huh?" Saoirse gasped, blinking up at him. "You... will?" She asked, somewhat startled by his willingness. She had considered him the type to shy away from such things, honestly. A good guy, but a sorta frail one, yet he was willing to step up and help! Maybe I was wrong about him...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"We just need to move into better lighting." he answered, shifting his body closer to her right shoulder. "Can you walk? Do you need any assistance, Saoirse?" He asked her nicely.

"W-woah now..." she gulped, flustering at how close he got to her. In spite of his unfortunate sewer scent, he looked pretty handsome yet after all this time. "I... I think I can..." she replied weakly, grabbing her gun, and used the fence to pull herself up when she lost balance! "Hah!" Sersh yelped, her curvy body falling against John's...

Wow... did... did he get taller? She thought, blinking up at him. Last she could remember he seemed to be shorter than her... did he really grow in a span of 4 years?! What the hell is this, some late term growth spurt?! And... is that... muscle? She thought, squeezing his arms on relfex, before blushing. "Sorry man, I uh... Guess I'm still a bit dizzy yet. Yeugh, you stink dude." She coughed, to try and make him forget about her molesting his arms.

"Damn you got tall, dude..." she blinked up at him into those deep, dark blue eyes of his. Midnight blue...

The Harvester wrote:"ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

A distant roar bellowed out throughout the campus, a roar familiar to Jack's ears...

"Source...!"

"Source...!"

Angrier...

"Source...!"

It was also... drawing closer! Each time it screamed 'source' it was getting louder, more distinct! It seemed to be headed for the pair's location, but hadn't yet zoned in on the exact location...!

YET!

The sudden roaring startled her, causing her to grip Jack tight again, but this time out of flinching from fear! "W-what was that?" Saoirse gasped. It almost sounds like the scream I heard from before. The one that woke me up in the Ladies Room... Saoirse thought, her large green eyes glaring over to John Cavanaugh to see what he thought about it.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:38 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Jack gulped. The sound of her moaning voice was... frankly erotic and distracted him slightly. I have no time for this! C'mon Johnny, move it! He chastised himself. "There is no way you'll be able to suture anything in your current condition," Jack started. "...I'll do it." He volunteered, not that there were anyone else capable at the moment.

"Huh?" Saoirse gasped, blinking up at him. "You... will?" She asked, somewhat startled by his willingness. She had considered him the type to shy away from such things, honestly. A good guy, but a sorta frail one, yet he was willing to step up and help! Maybe I was wrong about him...

Jack nodded to Saoirse. "Of course, I mean, taking you to a hospital would be more advisable but I have a feeling the ER are likely experiencing an overwhelming number of patients right now..."

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:"We just need to move into better lighting." he answered, shifting his body closer to her right shoulder. "Can you walk? Do you need any assistance, Saoirse?" He asked her nicely.

"W-woah now..." she gulped, flustering at how close he got to her. In spite of his unfortunate sewer scent, he looked pretty handsome yet after all this time. "I... I think I can..." she replied weakly, grabbing her gun, and used the fence to pull herself up when she lost balance! "Hah!" Sersh yelped, her curvy body falling against John's...

Wow... did... did he get taller? She thought, blinking up at him. Last she could remember he seemed to be shorter than her... did he really grow in a span of 4 years?! What the hell is this, some late term growth spurt?! And... is that... muscle? She thought, squeezing his arms on relfex, before blushing.

Jack grunted, his arms catching the weakened Saoirse, lending her a helping hand or rather body to grasp on. He blinked down at her and flustered. Wow... so this is what she's like up this close! She's even more stunning... He trailed on the thought, noticing her squeeze his arms, probably because of her weakened state.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Sorry man, I uh... Guess I'm still a bit dizzy yet. Yeugh, you stink dude." She coughed, to try and make him forget about her molesting his arms.

Jack flustered, and relaxed a little. "Oh, no biggie. Here to lend a shoulder if you need it. And... sorry for the smell." He chuckled. Here I am, with the woman I had a crush on in High School, the coolest girl in school at time, and I smell like a fucking fish tank gone rancid... He thought despairingly but it didn't linger too long as he held her in place.  

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Damn you got tall, dude..." she blinked up at him into those deep, dark blue eyes of his. Midnight blue...

He blinked at this. "Did I...?" He asked out loud, unsure if that was true... he felt like he gained more confidence after working alongside the Kendos, that was for damn sure! They put me through the ringer... I almost DIED! He thought at the odd trips he had to make to really far off places, the survival trips with Joe Kendo the elder brother, Rin Kendo, Joe's daughter, pushing him to weight training and sometimes delivering merchandise in town ON FOOT if the order was a custom piece or small. They didn't FEEL small! God, someone ordered a freakin' duralumin case big enough for a cannon! That sure as HELL was not LIGHT nor SMALL! He raged internally, and it may have showed on his face. "Oh sorry, was thinking of-" he began when the large, bellowing roar interrupted them:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"Source...!"

"Source...!"

Angrier...

"Source...!"

YET!

The sudden roaring startled her, causing her to grip Jack tight again, but this time out of flinching from fear! "W-what was that?" Saoirse gasped. It almost sounds like the scream I heard from before. The one that woke me up in the Ladies Room... Saoirse thought, her large green eyes glaring over to John Cavanaugh to see what he thought about it.

Jack's heart raced at the sound, visualizing the creature from the emergency stairwell!!

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Unknown_13

It was only confirmed by the sound of it screaming 'Source!' over and over!

"No-no-no-no-no-nooo! It's still not DEAD?!" He screamed. He looked around, it was hard to gauge just how far it was, but he didn't want to stick around long enough to find out! Shit, this is bad... this is fucking bad man! He thought, his now very large blue eyes began to look around for an escape!
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty Post 100!!

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:56 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"Source...!"

"Source...!"

Angrier...

"Source...!"

YET!

Jack's heart raced at the sound, visualizing the creature from the emergency stairwell!!

"No-no-no-no-no-nooo! It's still not DEAD?!" He screamed. He looked around, it was hard to gauge just how far it was, but he didn't want to stick around long enough to find out! Shit, this is bad... this is fucking bad man! He thought, his now very large blue eyes began to look around for an escape!

Saoirse began to feel more lightheaded thanks to Jack's worry. "What... what is it John?" She gasped, her green eyes quivering as she felt fear creep into her soul. He knows what that thing is... She told herself, before wincing. "Ugh..." She moaned, and tried to walk past him. "John, if its dangerous we should move... eyyah!" Saoirse let out a weakened yelp as he legs gave way and she fell to her knees. The drugs were kicking back in again, and the lack of blood on top made her feel very anemic. "I... shit man, I can't move... f...fuc..fucking doctor..." she moaned, holding her head, dropping her handgun with a metallic clang.

Last edited by Saoirse O'Neil on Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Darkstorm Zero and Jack Cavanaugh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:47 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"Source...!"

"Source...!"

Angrier...

"Source...!"

YET!

Saoirse began to feel more lightheaded thanks to Jack's worry. "What... what is it John?" She gasped, her green eyes quivering as she felt fear creep into her soul. He knows what that thing is... She told herself, before wincing. "Ugh..." She moaned, and tried to walk past him. "John, if its dangerous we should move... eyyah!" Saoirse let out a weakened yelp as he legs gave way and she fell to her knees. The drugs were kicking back in again, and the lack of blood on top made her feel very anemic. "I... shit man, I can't move... f...fuc..fucking doctor..." she moaned, holding her head, dropping her handgun with a metallic clang.

Jack grabbed Saoirse when he noticed she was falling, grabbing her from behind and looping his arms under hers. "Woah now! Yeah, walking's out for you." he began, and pulled her off her feet, and half dragged her to the fence. "Can you hold that? Hold tight as you can-" He asked, before he turned his head to her bag and fallen handgun. He grabbed her black guitar bag and criss-crossed it around his rifle's strap. He blinked at its weight. That feels heavier than a guitar... and not the right shape... He thought, then noticed her tired lidded eyes, her expression looked soft and exhausted. "-it's no worries, all aboard the Jack Express!" He chuckled nervously, grabbing her handgun, hitting the slide release and tucked it into the vest lining like he had with the magnum before. He slipped an arm around Saoirse, and had to think... he had three options available to him:

One. The elevator behind them. He wasn't sure where it went, but he assumed up was better than nothing...

Two. The door past the shutters to his immediate right, on Saoirse's side. He had a mild idea where that went... the University Pier right on the Circular River. He didn't know what was out there, other than that monster. How did that fucker find me anyway?! He thought, and then considered the third option...

Smell? Maybe... it was sniffing around when Yoko and I encountered it in the Emergency Stairwell. Maybe, maybe the mixed scents of the sewer below kept it from tracking us? Not to mention, it was so huge it probably cant force its way into a manhole! I also have a better idea of its layout and whats going on down there... not to mention there are supplies down there yet. He thought, before turning himself and Saoirse towards the manhole. "...seems like going down is the best option." Jack said and began walking the weakened Saoirse to the waterway entrance. He got there, and realized, it was going to be tough for her to climb. "Shit..." he grumbled. "I don't want your hand to touch these rungs, you'll surely get that wound infected." he grumbled.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:59 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"Source...!"

"Source...!"

Angrier...

"Source...!"

YET!

Jack grabbed Saoirse when he noticed she was falling, grabbing her from behind and looping his arms under hers. "Woah now! Yeah, walking's out for you." he began, and pulled her off her feet, and half dragged her to the fence. "Can you hold that? Hold tight as you can-" He asked, before he turned his head to her bag and fallen handgun. He grabbed her black guitar bag and criss-crossed it around his rifle's strap. He blinked at its weight. That feels heavier than a guitar... and not the right shape... He thought, then noticed her tired lidded eyes, her expression looked soft and exhausted. "-it's no worries, all aboard the Jack Express!" He chuckled nervously, grabbing her handgun, hitting the slide release and tucked it into the vest lining like he had with the magnum before. He slipped an arm around Saoirse, and had to think... he had three options available to him:

One. The elevator behind them. He wasn't sure where it went, but he assumed up was better than nothing...

Two. The door past the shutters to his immediate right, on Saoirse's side. He had a mild idea where that went... the University Pier right on the Circular River. He didn't know what was out there, other than that monster. How did that fucker find me anyway?! He thought, and then considered the third option...

Smell? Maybe... it was sniffing around when Yoko and I encountered it in the Emergency Stairwell. Maybe, maybe the mixed scents of the sewer below kept it from tracking us? Not to mention, it was so huge it probably cant force its way into a manhole! I also have a better idea of its layout and whats going on down there... not to mention there are supplies down there yet. He thought, before turning himself and Saoirse towards the manhole. "...seems like going down is the best option." Jack said and began walking the weakened Saoirse to the waterway entrance. He got there, and realized, it was going to be tough for her to climb. "Shit..." he grumbled. "I don't want your hand to touch these rungs, you'll surely get that wound infected." he grumbled.

Saoirse did as Jack asked her, holding onto the fence. "Okay..." she weakly moaned, feeling sweat roll off her face. She was beginning to feel sick, but she held it in as the handsome lad grabbed her bag and weapon for her like a gentlemen. "Dude... you gotta tell me, what the hell are we dealing with here?" She moaned. Soon, she was locking her left arm around his neck, leaning against his chest and attempting to walk her wobbly legs with him. Her limbs felt like lead, and she heard him say: "Seems like going down is the best option."

She blinked at him with lidded eyes. "You... would say that..." she answered sarcastically. Saoirse's emerald eyes blinked down the manhole as he said 'shit' and nodded. "Smells about right..." she complained, and both had came to the similar conclusion about her hand. Weakly, she undid her hip bag, and pulled out the bag of jerky. "Seems like a waste... ugh." she grumbled, using her teeth to bite the packet and peel it open. She then dumped the jerky onto the floor, some falling into the manhole below. She shook it out violently, before slipping it around her left hand. "This can do... only so much." she winced as the salt and spices stung her sore wounds! She then took one of her spare hairties and wrapped it around the bag and her wrist till it was tight enough not to easily slip off, but not so tight it would cut circulation to the rest of her hand. "Okay... ugh... you owe me a hamburger, that was decent food...!" The redhead said to Jack, glaring at him. "...okay, 'John Rambo'... here's how we're gonna... gonna do this. Okay?" Sersh began. "I'm... gonna sit right here, and you... are gonna climb down. I'll... crawl back into the hole and make an attempt to climb down. Where... you'll catch me." she gulped, flustering a little.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:38 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote: Saoirse did as Jack asked her, holding onto the fence. "Okay..." she weakly moaned, feeling sweat roll off her face. She was beginning to feel sick, but she held it in as the handsome lad grabbed her bag and weapon for her like a gentlemen. "Dude... you gotta tell me, what the hell are we dealing with here?" She moaned. Soon, she was locking her left arm around his neck, leaning against his chest and attempting to walk her wobbly legs with him.

Jack held her there above the manhole as he took time to think out his answer to her. "It's... it's a freakishly large monster. I thought I killed it, and I'll leave it at that for now, but it shouldn't... SHOULD'NT be able to get us down here! It's simply too big." he explained as best as he could at the moment, not wanting to give her the freakish details. There's no point trying to panic her further. Just gotta keep moving... ugh, I wish none of my shit was contaminated, I'd give her something for her hand.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote: Her limbs felt like lead, and she heard him say: "Seems like going down is the best option."
She blinked at him with lidded eyes. "You... would say that..." she answered sarcastically.

He glanced over to her and shrugged. "Well, tell me if going up is a better option? By all means!" Jack replied, before looking back down below them.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse's emerald eyes blinked down the manhole as he said 'shit' and nodded. "Smells about right..." she complained, and both had come to the similar conclusion about her hand. Weakly, she undid her hip bag, and pulled out the bag of jerky. "Seems like a waste... ugh." she grumbled, using her teeth to bite the packet and peel it open. She then dumped the jerky onto the floor, some falling into the manhole below. She shook it out violently, before slipping it around her left hand. "This can do... only so much." she winced as the salt and spices stung her sore wounds! She then took one of her spare hairties and wrapped it around the bag and her wrist till it was tight enough not to easily slip off, but not so tight it would cut circulation to the rest of her hand. "Okay... ugh... you owe me a hamburger, that was decent food...!" The redhead said to Jack, glaring at him.

He rolled his eyes at her comment, which made him feel a little more self-conscious even with his confidence he gained in the years since high school aside. Then... he saw her fiddle with something, calling it a waste. Glancing her direction, feeling her shoulder lean into him, he watched her fiddle with a bag of jerky. He was about to ask why, when he saw her pour it out onto the floor! "Oh, that's pretty clever. But the salt and-" he paused and winced as she did. "...what?" he blinked at her sudden request for a... hamburger? "I'll get us some Emmy's Best or all the Burger Kong you want if we make it out alive!" he replied, and before he could strategize, Saoirse took control:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"...okay, 'John Rambo'... here's how we're gonna... gonna do this. Okay?" Sersh began. "I'm... gonna sit right here, and you... are gonna climb down. I'll... crawl back into the hole and make an attempt to climb down. Where... you'll catch me." she gulped, flustering a little.

He blushed at this. "Catch you...? Could be a little dicey, are you sure you want me to?" He asked, now suddenly nervous!

Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty I've HAD A BAD DAY

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:06 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
He blushed at this. "Catch you...? Could be a little dicey, are you sure you want me to?" He asked, now suddenly nervous!

The red head glared at him, flustered with her tired, lidded gaze. "Well, as you said, there's a horrifying monster that can't be killed with an M16 hanging around, and no... upstairs isn't much better either with the mad quack running things here and God knows who else is after me! Also, you know what this thing is, so if you say 'sewers' is the best option? Then yeah, you are DAMN sure I'm gonna fuckin' take the sewers but I ain't gonna fuckin' fly down there, aren't I?!" Saoirse screamed, her chest rising and falling!

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Saoirse_mad

She took a moment to compose herself, having screamed from the rising panic, the pain of her sore hand, the situation being fucked as a whole. "...Dude, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't tell you to catch my fat ass, okay? Just... don't let me drop in that water, or I will personally choke the shit out of you!" Sersh spat, huffing and puffing. She breathed heavily, her emerald eyes pin pricks in a field of cracked red and white. She had been through a lot, been lunged at, bad touched, shot at, choked by a fucking lunatic, had her organs... okay, not organs removed, but she had her blood drawn without consent, she'd been drugged with GOD knows what, bad touched by a bunch of bagged zombs and was eaten by a dragon...! Okay, that last one wasn't real, but it sure as HELL felt like it!

"Ughhh..." Sersh moaned, turning to lean into Jack, bowing her head against his shoulder as she forced her chest upon his right side, just so she could grab his vest with her good hand. She began sliding down his frame, her body too weak to really hold on any longer! "I... I can't. You have... to." she panted, trying her best to stay awake. "If... I pass out... don't... don't worry about me. Do the operation, do... what you can. The suture kit... is in... my bag." She gasped, her body animated as if she had ran a ten mile marathon! "Also..." she bowed her head, her right hand pulling on his right pant leg. She looked up at him, her orange bangs hanging over her left eye. "...I'll hold you... to Burger Kong. All I can eat... no take backs, man...!" She breathed, before forcing a smirk.

Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:44 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

The red head glared at him, flustered with her tired, lidded gaze. "Well, as you said, there's a horrifying monster that can't be killed with an M16 hanging around, and no... upstairs isn't much better either with the mad quack running things here and God knows who else is after me! Also, you know what this thing is, so if you say 'sewers' is the best option? Then yeah, you are DAMN sure I'm gonna fuckin' take the sewers but I ain't gonna fuckin' fly down there, aren't I?!" Saoirse screamed, her chest rising and falling!

Jack's eyes widened as Saoirse chewed him out, blowing up into a very heated fervor and sarcasm. He remained silent, blinking at her as he waited for the fiery red head to simmer down a little. Well, I'd be pretty angry too in her state... I can't imagine what hell she faced before getting here. Jack gulped.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She took a moment to compose herself, having screamed from the rising panic, the pain of her sore hand, the situation being fucked as a whole. "...Dude, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't tell you to catch my fat ass, okay? Just... don't let me drop in that water, or I will personally choke the shit out of you!" Sersh spat, huffing and puffing. She breathed heavily, her emerald eyes pin pricks in a field of cracked red and white. She had been through a lot, been lunged at, bad touched, shot at, choked by a fucking lunatic, had her organs... okay, not organs removed, but she had her blood drawn without consent, she'd been drugged with GOD knows what, bad touched by a bunch of bagged zombs and was eaten by a dragon...! Okay, that last one wasn't real, but it sure as HELL felt like it!

He felt sweat roll down the back of his neck and nodded his head up and down slowly. "I'll... remember that." he said in a slightly unnerved manner. Now I am curious what the hell she's been up to...? "I won't drop you, and I won't miss."

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Ughhh..." Sersh moaned, turning to lean into Jack, bowing her head against his shoulder as she forced her chest upon his right side, just so she could grab his vest with her good hand. She began sliding down his frame, her body too weak to really hold on any longer! "I... I can't. You have... to." she panted, trying her best to stay awake. "If... I pass out... don't... don't worry about me. Do the operation, do... what you can. The suture kit... is in... my bag." She gasped, her body animated as if she had ran a ten mile marathon!

"H-huh??" Jack gasped, his face crimson as he felt... Saoirse lean fully against him as she moaned weakly! She's... so soft.... "H-hey, are you...?" He began, as she gripped him tight and slid down his body, before ending on her knees. He looked down at the injured, sweaty, and tired woman as she pleaded with him to do the surgery and told him where the suture kit was. He let the warmth in his face drain a little, and he nodded. "No worries, I'll get it done." he smiled. "I swear on my father's name, I'll fix you up, Saoirse." Jack says, before she pulled on his pant leg:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Also..." she bowed her head, her right hand pulling on his right pant leg. She looked up at him, her orange bangs hanging over her left eye. "...I'll hold you... to Burger Kong. All I can eat... no take backs, man...!" She breathed, before forcing a smirk.

Jack narrowed his eyes and blinked down at her. "Seriously...?" he sighed. "Very well," he replied with a smile. "All you can eat." he said as he began to descend the ladder, glancing at her now from eye level. "No take backs." he repeated, before continuing down the ladder.

At the bottom, he looked up, holding is arms out wide as he stood below her. "Okay, I'm ready when you are!" Jack called up to her, hoping that fleshy freak with the hands for mouths remained in the distance long enough for them to make their escape!

(to here)

Last edited by Jack Cavanaugh on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:09 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:

Jack's eyes widened as Saoirse chewed him out, blowing up into a very heated fervor and sarcasm. He remained silent, blinking at her as he waited for the fiery red head to simmer down a little. Well, I'd be pretty angry too in her state... I can't imagine what hell she faced before getting here. Jack gulped.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She took a moment to compose herself, having screamed from the rising panic, the pain of her sore hand, the situation being fucked as a whole. "...Dude, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't tell you to catch my fat ass, okay? Just... don't let me drop in that water, or I will personally choke the shit out of you!" Sersh spat, huffing and puffing. She breathed heavily, her emerald eyes pin pricks in a field of cracked red and white. She had been through a lot, been lunged at, bad touched, shot at, choked by a fucking lunatic, had her organs... okay, not organs removed, but she had her blood drawn without consent, she'd been drugged with GOD knows what, bad touched by a bunch of bagged zombs and was eaten by a dragon...! Okay, that last one wasn't real, but it sure as HELL felt like it!

He felt sweat roll down the back of his neck and nodded his head up and down slowly. "I'll... remember that." he said in a slightly unnerved manner. Now I am curious what the hell she's been up to...? "I won't drop you, and I won't miss."

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Ughhh..." Sersh moaned, turning to lean into Jack, bowing her head against his shoulder as she forced her chest upon his right side, just so she could grab his vest with her good hand. She began sliding down his frame, her body too weak to really hold on any longer! "I... I can't. You have... to." she panted, trying her best to stay awake. "If... I pass out... don't... don't worry about me. Do the operation, do... what you can. The suture kit... is in... my bag." She gasped, her body animated as if she had ran a ten mile marathon!

"H-huh??" Jack gasped, his face crimson as he felt... Saoirse lean fully against him as she moaned weakly! She's... so soft.... "H-hey, are you...?" He began, as she gripped him tight and slid down his body, before ending on her knees. He looked down at the injured, sweaty, and tired woman as she pleaded with him to do the surgery and told him where the suture kit was. He let the warmth in his face drain a little, and he nodded. "No worries, I'll get it done." he smiled. "I swear on my father's name, I'll fix you up, Saoirse." Jack says, before she pulled on his pant leg:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Also..." she bowed her head, her right hand pulling on his right pant leg. She looked up at him, her orange bangs hanging over her left eye. "...I'll hold you... to Burger Kong. All I can eat... no take backs, man...!" She breathed, before forcing a smirk.

Jack narrowed his eyes and blinked down at her. "Seriously...?" he sighed. "Very well," he replied with a smile. "All you can eat." he said as he began to descend the ladder, glancing at her now from eye level. "No take backs." he repeated, before continuing down the ladder.

"No take backs." Saoirse also repeated. "I'll... hold you to it!" She reminded him as she leaned over the manhole entrance, feeling dizzy again. She maintained her composure though, and continued to wince from the pain growing in her left hand. She shifted herself around, slowly sliding backwards into the hole in the floor. She wanted to hurry up a little, given the severity of the situation. She could hear that creature screaming 'Source' and wasn't even phased by it talking... not after what she'd seen tonight.

She felt her boots against a rung beneath her, gasping as she slid on her stomach off the concrete into the hole. "I'm... comin' down..." she called out, and reached down with her good hand, grabbing the slimy rung with a grimace. Sersh kept her injured, bagged hand up and away from everything while she continued to descend...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:At the bottom, he looked up, holding is arms out wide as he stood below her. "Okay, I'm ready when you are!" Jack called up to her, hoping that fleshy freak with the hands for mouths remained in the distance long enough for them to make their escape!

"Good... cuz... I ain't got nothin' left...!" Saoirse spat, feeling another faint spell as she leaned back and fell!

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:59 am

(OOC: From here)

After thoroughly searching through the underground sections of the facility, following the trail of Saorise as best she could, she finally came to this place. And the trail turned cold, for Saorise was no longer here.

She failed.

She could not find her old friend's pup. She was a failure afterall.

Sadness overcame Skye. But that sadness was soon overtaken by fury.

And fury, gave ruse to a surging power in her core...

And so she ran, ran back to the water, busting through to the loading docks where she started...

(OOC: To Here)
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/20B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0B2F Pier Storage/Loading Dock (Passage Elevator) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jack Cavanaugh and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2