Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Yard and Front Gates

+8
Damian Handy
Ali Marks
Random NPCs
Brianna Phillips
Random Mobs
Kiko Aihara
The RAVEN
Admin
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty Re: Front Yard and Front Gates

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:36 pm

Damian Handy wrote:Damian and Cahill waved the rest of the civilians into the courtyard, while Andre unloaded the MP5 into a group of shambling zombies before falling back as well. "I think its time to close the gates," Cahill said to the Lieutenant and Damian took the opposite gate and together both men simultaneously pushed both bar doors forwards. It felt sick, having to close the gates when more people were out there, needing help... but they had no other choice if they wanted to help those already here. Just before the doors closed fully, the local news network van pulled up. "Get your asses inside!" Cahill screamed, "go around to the back!" cried another officer behind them, and it was Lt. Marvin, with his Hi-Power in hand! Damian was glad to see the senior Lieutenant, and when he glanced back the Van was peeling out. Raymond was still chewing through the zombies with his revolvers, and Damian called out to him: "Warden, hurry!"

Cahill and Damian continue to push the gates closed, the riotous crowd was growing larger outside, and it'll be moments before they'd reach the station!

With everyone seemingly evacuated, and with the arrival of more headaches (paparazzi), it was clear that his services were better required elsewhere. He heard both Lieutenants from behind him, beckoning him inside. He backed his way slowly, whilst firing both guns, his dual wielding ability highly remarkable as he effortlessly continued to provide cover whilst retreating. As soon as he was through the gate, both guns ran dry, and he stepped out of the way for the officers to close the gate shut!

He spun the revolvers into their respective holsters with a fantastic flourish, before he reached for the large dead bolt and slid it home on the gate himself. He sighed, running his hands through his slick blond hair. "Good work gentleman... ladies." he says as he turned to Sam and Alison. The zombies began to pile up against the wall and gate, rattling it... but the gate was far sturdier than they could muster. "Hmp... mindless monsters... what ever the hell happened to these poor people, they got dumber and meaner..." he says shaking his head with a deep sigh.

He clapped his hands on Handy's and Cahill's shoulders, turning to Marvin, shook his hand and then turned his head to Winters. "You okay boy? Benjamin Winters... was it? You shipped some criminals to my prison a week ago if I recall..." he says rubbing his chin, taking the man's hand firmly with his free hand, before standing in the middle of the courtyard. "Everyone all safe and accounted for?" He asked, unsure if there were others outside the gate yet.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:Damian and Cahill waved the rest of the civilians into the courtyard, while Andre unloaded the MP5 into a group of shambling zombies before falling back as well. "I think its time to close the gates," Cahill said to the Lieutenant and Damian took the opposite gate and together both men simultaneously pushed both bar doors forwards. It felt sick, having to close the gates when more people were out there, needing help... but they had no other choice if they wanted to help those already here. Just before the doors closed fully, the local news network van pulled up. "Get your asses inside!" Cahill screamed, "go around to the back!" cried another officer behind them, and it was Lt. Marvin, with his Hi-Power in hand! Damian was glad to see the senior Lieutenant, and when he glanced back the Van was peeling out. Raymond was still chewing through the zombies with his revolvers, and Damian called out to him: "Warden, hurry!"

Cahill and Damian continue to push the gates closed, the riotous crowd was growing larger outside, and it'll be moments before they'd reach the station!

With everyone seemingly evacuated, and with the arrival of more headaches (paparazzi), it was clear that his services were better required elsewhere. He heard both Lieutenants from behind him, beckoning him inside. He backed his way slowly, whilst firing both guns, his dual wielding ability highly remarkable as he effortlessly continued to provide cover whilst retreating. As soon as he was through the gate, both guns ran dry, and he stepped out of the way for the officers to close the gate shut!

He spun the revolvers into their respective holsters with a fantastic flourish, before he reached for the large dead bolt and slid it home on the gate himself. He sighed, running his hands through his slick blond hair. "Good work gentleman... ladies." he says as he turned to Sam and Alison. The zombies began to pile up against the wall and gate, rattling it... but the gate was far sturdier than they could muster. "Hmp... mindless monsters... what ever the hell happened to these poor people, they got dumber and meaner..." he says shaking his head with a deep sigh.

He clapped his hands on Handy's and Cahill's shoulders, turning to Marvin, shook his hand and then turned his head to Winters. "You okay boy? Benjamin Winters... was it? You shipped some criminals to my prison a week ago if I recall..." he says rubbing his chin, taking the man's hand firmly with his free hand, before standing in the middle of the courtyard. "Everyone all safe and accounted for?" He asked, unsure if there were others outside the gate yet.

Ben turned to Raymond as he shook his hand "Yeah i'm good Warden thanks for the assist" Ben groaned slightly after the warden address him as Benjamin releasing a nervous chuckle "Haha just Ben if you don't mind" Ben looked around "Erm yeah i think everyone is accounted for right? Captain, Lieutenant?" Ben turned to Handy and Cahill as he said this.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:25 am

Ben Winters wrote:
Raymond Taylor wrote:

Ben turned to Raymond as he shook his hand "Yeah i'm good Warden thanks for the assist" Ben groaned slightly after the warden address him as Benjamin releasing a nervous chuckle "Haha just Ben if you don't mind" Ben looked around "Erm yeah i think everyone is accounted for right? Captain, Lieutenant?" Ben turned to Handy and Cahill as he said this.

Damian smirked in that assholish way he did when someone called Ben 'Benjamin' as he looked over to the Sargent. He knew it riled him up. "But yes, thank you for saving Benjamin's life, Warden, you were quick on the draw!" He says, speaking over Ben as the man went to ask Ray to call him 'Ben'. It was sorta playground teasing, but Handy needed to keep lighten the mood for himself, and his friend and partner on the force was a good target, though he knew Ben would likely find a way to get back at him later for that. Upon Ben asking him if everyone was accounted for, he looked around. "Everyone from our group is accounted for..." He says, and then Lt. Marvin nodded as he stepped forwards. "Only one out here aside from Carl on the roof is Andre over there." The older Lieutenant turned to Cahill, who had nodded. "Yes, everyone who tagged along with me is accounted for as well." He then paused, and slowly turned to Raymond. "On that note, weren't you with the Chief and Mayor at the big game? What happened out there? Are they okay?" He pressed.

Damian blinked at this, and turned to face Raymond as well; all eyes on their gunslinger companion.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:33 am

Damian Handy wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Raymond Taylor wrote:

Damian smirked in that assholish way he did when someone called Ben 'Benjamin' as he looked over to the Sargent. He knew it riled him up. "But yes, thank you for saving Benjamin's life, Warden, you were quick on the draw!" He says, speaking over Ben as the man went to ask Ray to call him 'Ben'. It was sorta playground teasing, but Handy needed to keep lighten the mood for himself, and his friend and partner on the force was a good target, though he knew Ben would likely find a way to get back at him later for that. Upon Ben asking him if everyone was accounted for, he looked around. "Everyone from our group is accounted for..." He says, and then Lt. Marvin nodded as he stepped forwards. "Only one out here aside from Carl on the roof is Andre over there." The older Lieutenant turned to Cahill, who had nodded. "Yes, everyone who tagged along with me is accounted for as well." He then paused, and slowly turned to Raymond. "On that note, weren't you with the Chief and Mayor at the big game? What happened out there? Are they okay?" He pressed.

Damian blinked at this, and turned to face Raymond as well; all eyes on their gunslinger companion.  

Raymond chuckled. "Fine with me Sargent, just call me Ray like my friends." He then turned to Cahill as he asked the question of the Chief's safety. "What? You mean he isn't here??" He frowed, gritting his teeth. "That... yella bellied..." he mumbled, pacing , hands behind his back, his leather gloves squeaking as he clenched his fists. "Dammit... no, last I saw him was at the stadium, departing with the Mayor, and his daughter Katherine..." He mumbled. He turned to the three commanding officers and grunted. "I shoulda known he'd balls it up... ugh, do anyone know where the Deputy Chief ran off to? Whose in charge here now?" He pressed.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Sam breathed a heavy sigh of relief as soon as the gate closed and bolted shut. She lowered the shotgun, her colleague's gun... his headless corpse creeping back into her mind... it was like the damn horror stories they used to say on Victory lake when she did summer camp out here... the Ax Man in the woods would find you, cut off your head and drag your body deep into the wilderness...

Her anxiety raised, but as soon as she saw Khristian's rather stoic demeanor, she calmed down some and began to feel herself again. "Nice work hon," She says with a warm smile, before turning to Ali. "Good to see you out there, partner." She chuckled, jabbing her partner Alison Mark's shoulder. She then turned to the Warden, when he brought up the chief's whereabouts:

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Raymond chuckled. "Fine with me Sargent, just call me Ray like my friends." He then turned to Cahill as he asked the question of the Chief's safety. "What? You mean he isn't here??" He frowed, gritting his teeth. "That... yella bellied..." he mumbled, pacing , hands behind his back, his leather gloves squeaking as he clenched his fists. "Dammit... no, last I saw him was at the stadium, departing with the Mayor, and his daughter Katherine..." He mumbled. He turned to the three commanding officers and grunted. "I shoulda known he'd balls it up... ugh, do anyone know where the Deputy Chief ran off to? Whose in charge here now?" He pressed.

Sam sighed now in frustration. "Of course he would..." She remarked to herself, keeping quiet about the Deputy Chief on the grounds she wasn't aware herself where Raymond Douglas ran off to.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Damian shrugged his shoulders upon the question of the missing Deputy Chief, but didn't seem surprised about Iron's lack of commitment. "The D.C.? I haven't a clue, Warden. I just barely got out of my apartment alive when those zombies showed up... perhaps I should be thankful for waking up as late as I had..." He said, thinking about his night with Donna... and then the monster that... He closed his eyes, sighing heavily himself.

Marvin held out a flyer. "The Deputy Chief left me a note, regarding that he was handing out evacuation flyers throughout the west side of town, like the zoo and other commercial spots. He laid out a plan to have civilians take the trains to the railyard where he's got helicopters ready to evacuate injured. Apparently no one's been able to raise the Sheriff's department either, so its been the best course of action to keep whatever this is from spreading... yet get people out of this city." He explained.

Captain Cahill then spoke up: "That's right, he said he was going with Arthur to help evacuate civilians out that way...I haven't seen him since Senior Deputy Wheeler was killed at these very gates earlier..."

To this, Damian felt a little surprised. "Wheeler's dead? Jesus... how many of us are still out there, cut off by all this mess? What's wrong with the radios?"

Marvin shrugged. "We don't have a clue. But... we'll be able to have a radio channel set up soon that'll allow us to broadcast throughout the city thanks to whoever delivered that paper from the University, our boy Pembroke figured out we can boost our signal strength using the STARS equipment and their tower for broadcasting. It'll be a bit spotty, but we'll be able to use our radios again shortly. Hopefully, someone in the news van's got a satellite phone we can use as well." Marvin explained.

To this, Damian felt a little relieved. That meant they would be able to at least have radio again! "Huh, bad news to good news again... Damn, Pembroke should have returned to the force." He chuckled.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Damian Handy wrote:Damian shrugged his shoulders upon the question of the missing Deputy Chief, but didn't seem surprised about Iron's lack of commitment. "The D.C.? I haven't a clue, Warden. I just barely got out of my apartment alive when those zombies showed up... perhaps I should be thankful for waking up as late as I had..." He said, thinking about his night with Donna... and then the monster that... He closed his eyes, sighing heavily himself.

Marvin held out a flyer. "The Deputy Chief left me a note, regarding that he was handing out evacuation flyers throughout the west side of town, like the zoo and other commercial spots. He laid out a plan to have civilians take the trains to the railyard where he's got helicopters ready to evacuate injured. Apparently no one's been able to raise the Sheriff's department either, so its been the best course of action to keep whatever this is from spreading... yet get people out of this city." He explained.  

Captain Cahill then spoke up: "That's right, he said he was going with Arthur to help evacuate civilians out that way...I haven't seen him since Senior Deputy Wheeler was killed at these very gates earlier..."

To this, Damian felt a little surprised. "Wheeler's dead? Jesus... how many of us are still out there, cut off by all this mess? What's wrong with the radios?"

Marvin shrugged. "We don't have a clue. But... we'll be able to have a radio channel set up soon that'll allow us to broadcast throughout the city thanks to whoever delivered that paper from the University, our boy Pembroke figured out we can boost our signal strength using the STARS equipment and their tower for broadcasting. It'll be a bit spotty, but we'll be able to use our radios again shortly. Hopefully, someone in the news van's got a satellite phone we can use as well." Marvin explained.

To this, Damian felt a little relieved. That meant they would be able to at least have radio again! "Huh, bad news to good news again... Damn, Pembroke should have returned to the force." He chuckled.

Ray smiled. "I always liked Douglas. He's more capable than... certain individuals," he remarked. "but thats good... an evacuation plan, and he's already got helicopters ready to evacuate civilians out... seems like he got the local national guard already on the move... good, good! Good on him!" Raymond cheered. The remark about the radio was also nice. "Interesting... I suppose though, we won't be able to reach out that far beyond the city... last I recall the University tower and the STARS equipment's still pretty old... results from both the Mayor's and Chief's spending habits I wager..." He said rubbing his chin with a look of disdain.

He then turned to Cahill. "I suppose that means Cahill's in charge, till either the Deputy Chief or Irons make their way back... though I doubt the yella bastard will." he says with a shrug. He then looks around. "I suppose we best get inside... the 'locals' are getting restless." He says, thumbing to the zombies banging on the gate. "I'd suggest you post a few officers out here to help clean up the mess, Captain." He says, before making his way into the station.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 pm

Damian Handy wrote:

Ben's eyes narrowed at Handy after he looked his way upon the warden calling him Benjamin "Don't you dare do it" Ben thought to himself ("But yes, thank you for saving Benjamin's life, Warden, you were quick on the draw!") Ben closed his eyes and let out a small chuckle "oh it's on now Lieutenant" Ben again thought to himself he looked over to Damian and gave him a sarcastic smile "I'm gonna head up to roof and takeover as lookout i'll send Carl down here" Ben made his way inside to head to the roof he put his hand in his pocket... and then he remembered what was there and still quite surprised he didn't lose it "Oh yeah, heh heh" Ben took his hand out of pocket without turning around he called out to Damian " Oh yeah Damian all seriousness aside" Ben then spun around and threw something at Damian "CENTIPEDE ATTACK!!!" he shouted, Ben had thrown a plastic centepede at the Lieutenant something he was planning to prank him with in less chaotic times "Haha and with that i take my leave, Warden it's been a pleasure" Ben then left rather quickly while laughing to himself.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Alison smirked. "Always!" She chuckled in return to Sam. She was still confused what was going on around here, after all the day started out uneventful for her. She then turned to Damian and Ben, and frowned as Ben's little prank flew out at Damian's face, making the Lieutenant scream... again. It was well known, the Lieutenant didn't like bugs... especially the hundred or so legged kind. As Ben walked inside the station laughing, Ali took a step forward, looking angry. "That's not funny Winters!" She stuck her tongue out at him, and then turned to Damian with a soft smile. "You know you could fire him, right?" She says with playful grin. She was kidding of course, but wanted to cheer him up. "I'll get ya a soda, Pep-Ci right? I'll be in the lobby!" She giggled, picking up the plastic centipede so that the Lieutenant wouldn't be paralyzed to the spot like that time in the locker room... God that was an embarrassing SWAT training day...

Soon, she was out of sight.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:00 pm

Sam shook her head sadly at the Lieutenant's high pitched scream. "Yare yare..." She began. "Just like the locker room incident..." She sighed, looking over to Khristian. "Hey, lets get inside..." she looked back to the zombies at the gate. "I think we got enough fresh air for today..." she sighed, and waited for Khristian at the double doors for him.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Inventory Inventory:

Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/6Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:11 pm

“Agreed, I could use a break.” He said, trying to maintain composure. Khristian walked over to the front desk and sat down, plopping the bag onto the desk, sorting through stuff, before he spots a speed loader on the desk. “Oh hey, this could come in handy.” Speed Loader combines with revolver GP100 “Wonder what else we can use in the station..... Oh dear god what is going on?” He said before bringing a hand to his head, trying to stave off a panic attack. “Sam, can you sit with me for a minute?” He asked, voice a bit shaky.

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:16 pm

Andre, Carl, Cahill and Marvin looked at the younger Lieutenant with looks of disappointment:

Front Yard and Front Gates - Page 3 Maxresdefault

"...you need to grow up Lieutenant, or you'll never make Captain." Marvin sighed, walking away from Damian without looking back at him.

Cahill shook his head, also not turning to his second in command of the SWAT unit. "You're in charge of Delta Team Handy... don't be screaming like that again in front of the civilians, damn it..." he sighed, not looking back either as he followed Marvin inside, both talking about making fortifications and keeping Handy out of the 'attic and basement sectors' if they want to avoid another Locker Room Incident...

Andre sighed as he walked past Handy. "God, and he outranks me... the world's fucked up indeed..."

Carl above them, sighed. "I'm taking a break-" he pulled away from the rooftop.

Damian all the while, still green in the face from the feeling of the hundreds of fake legs crawling upon his face simply stood there... a little ashamed in various reasons of the word... and found himself still wondering why in the middle of real danger and terrors from the Night of the Living Dead... was he still scared of the fucking multi-legged freaks! "Burn it, Ali... much appreciated..."

He suddenly found himself alone, as he saw Khristian, Sam's boyfriend, head inside. "...well, I'll just..." he sighed, looking around, rubbing the back of his neck; the Handy Gesture of Embarassment and idle movements- like his father before him. He sighed. "Dammit..." he grumbled, not wanting to think of the Locker Room incident again. It took Andre and Maxson to pull me out of the damn room... and even they had a hard time moving me... He thought, before shaking his head. "Nope, not thinking of it! Stop it!" He shivered involuntarily from the mixed fear and shame. He then heard Khristian's voice from the swinging main hall door, and quickly turned around to head in as well. "Huh... wonder what's up..." he entered, just to get his mind off things.

[To here]
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3