Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Park Suburbia (in General)

Go down

West Park Suburbia (in General) Empty West Park Suburbia (in General)

Post by Olivia Lauren Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:25 am

(from here)

West Park Suburbia (in General) Unknown

Driving through the 'burbs' as they'd call it here in the States, Liv looked left and right, noting many residents packing up and leaving their homes- the streets of a residential area that looked more crowded than it should have been:

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ..." Liv says under her breath, between observing families fleeing for their lives and the crowded street that she was uncomfortably creeping up.

"Ignore them," Reika says softly. "They're not going to get too far... not with this 'riot' sweeping through the city."

"Yeah, about that," Olive began, her journalist instincts kicking in. "What is this 'riot' about? Those people in the Inn looked like they were bitten, clawed at." She pressed.

Reika, plopped out a cigarette from her pack and lit it with a zippo, inhaling deeply before exhaling. "I can't say... one moment people are normal, next... they're trying to rip you apart with their teeth. Its not normal, and the police will not be useful. They can only do so much, they've only got like, 400 or so officers for the entire city, and the Sheriff's department exploded-"

"-exploded?!" Olive gasped, glancing over to Reika who frowned, taking another drag from her cigarette. "Yes. It suffered a gas leak... someone lit a match, and the place is now blown to high heaven." she says, with lidded eyes. "Lets, just keep focused here Ms. Lauren. The sooner we get to the Umbrella R&D Center, the better."

"Okay..." she trailed off, and slowly returned her gaze ahead of them and the panic strewn civilians on the street. "What's at the Umbrella HQ? The R&D Center? Why-"

"-Why so many questions?" Reika asked, looking at her with lidded eyes.

"Heh," Live nervously chuckled. "Sorry, the reporter side of me is hard to turn off. I ask questions on a daily, professional basis after all."

Reika nodded her head. "Riiight...."

The two remained silent for a time, before Reika spoke up, sighing with a cloud of smoke. "There's supposed to be an evacuation zone set up for the Executive Staff and Umbrella Employees. Emergency protocol, since-"

"-The Mansion Incident?" Chimed Olive, who glanced back to the Umbrella Employee with a gleam of interest in her brown eyes.

Reika looked a little unnerved, and nodded. "Correct. You're quite the informed reporter Ms. Lauren. Where did you say you're from?"

"I didn't. Please, call me Liv." she began, and then looked back to the road, avoiding a couple running across the street. "I'm from Manchester."

"All the way from England then. Well, must be you're looking into Sir Oswell Spencer then." Reika replied.

Olive was the one who was silent now. The streets were becoming very hard to drive down now and she was forced to stop due to an ambulance pulling up to the curb.

"What are you doing?" Reika spoke up, eyes wide, looking panicked.

"I'm waiting for the Paramedics-"

"-I said forget them! We need to keep-!" Reika shouted when there was pounding on the windows!

The person banging on the door's window was bloody, desperation in their eyes! "Help please, helllp!!" there was suddenly another, trying to pry open the back door, and Olive looked about in a panic as the car began to shake! "Bloody hell!" She cried, as Reika pulled out the P228:

"Just drive!" she spat, flicking the safety off and threatened the bleeding man banging on her window with the handgun.

"What are you doing with THAT?!" Liv screamed.

"JUST DRIVE!!" Reika screamed back as the man backed up, only to be tackled by another person! Those trying the car doors noticed the man fall, and began to sprint away from the vehicle as the screams outside became loud enough to pierce through the closed windows!

The EMTs screaming as they tried to load a stretcher into the back of the ambulance, being tackled by two other individuals, and Olive... Olive freaked out when she noticed the stretcher contained a body bag... that was squirming!

"DRIVE!" Reika screamed into Liv's ear, and the reporter snapped out of it! Pedal to the floor, the vehicle squealed as it peeled around the Ambulance- the driver being yanked out as she passed them! "What the hell?!" She cried. "Shut up! Keep driving, we need to get to the HQ ASAP!" Reika commented.

"What the bloody fuck is going on here?! Why do you have a gun?!" She asked, glaring over at Reika.

Reika frowned. "Put it together Sherlock." she says sarcastically. "The city is falling apart quicker than I anticipated. Damn it, those people in Corporate are morons!" She spat, banging her free hand on the dash.

"Those people... they're not normal." Olive said passively, keeping a weary eye on the woman she stupidly agreed to take on this terror ride.

"They're... sick." Reika offered. "I don't know the details, but if you catch this virus of sorts, you're done. Game over. You turn into a drooling, raving maniac and begin to eat anyone you encounter."

Olive turned to the woman. "...How do you know this...?"

Reika glared at her, waving the gun now. "I think its time we just focused on getting to the HQ..." she says. "You seem nice, but seriously... I'm not going to die here. I'll take you with me, to leave this city if you shut up, stop asking questions and drive. Don't give me an alternative." She said in a cold tone.

Liv, felt a chill down her spine. She's bloody bonkers...! Gulping, the reporter nodded. "Threats now, Reika?" she says, turning her eyes to the road.

"Director Sugimoto." She corrected her. "Just shut up and-" she paused, as both women saw the dog- skinless and barking in the road! "Shit!" Liv screamed, swerving to avoid it, panic still rising, especially since she was locked inside the vehicle with a mad woman with a gun and the thought of crashing and being forced to the streets with the freaks, the... zombies was not something on her agenda! "What the hell are you doing?!" Sugimoto screamed.

The car avoided the dog, as it sped over a diver lawn in the road, the vehicle driving towards the front gates of West Park! "Shit-shit-shit!" Liv screamed, finding it hard to control the bouncing vehicle as a large crowd, a horde of those bleeding, shambling creatures appeared in front of the gates! "You're going too fast!" Sugimoto screamed! The vehicle slammed into the zombies, blood and guts spreading across the windshield as the sedan drove erratically into the park...

(to here)
Olivia Lauren
Olivia Lauren
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down