Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clocktower: Bell Tower

Go down

Clocktower: Bell Tower Empty Clocktower: Bell Tower

Post by DAGDA Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:28 am

DAGDA, the USS operative, could see almost the entire city from his vantagepoint, and with his trusty rifle, he'd be able to shoot almost anything with ease. He unpacked the customized SR98, a .308 Winchester tactical sniper rifle with a high powered scope, bipod, a silencer attached- the works!

Clocktower: Bell Tower Unknown

He was humming 'Parting Glass' an old, Irish folk song... usually reserved for wakes.

He set up the weapon and took a step outside, the crumbling railing offering little in support, not that he needed it. He looked around the area, and could hear distant sounds of gunfire towards Clemens street, and turned his binos towards the direction of the sound, still humming.

He could see an erratically driving ambulance in the distance, and for practice, the now whistling USS operative fell to one knee, shouldering the large, tactical sniper and trained his sights on the driver's window...

"But since it fell into my lot," He sings softly, racking the bolt, hand feeding a round into the chamber. "That I should rise and you should not," He continued, rolling the bolt back into position, loading the chamber of the rifle. He slid the ten round box magazine into the well, and then began to adjust his aim. The .308 he hand loaded was a Magnum cartridge, and he gently leaned into the stock as he used the railing as a gun rest. He leveled the cross hairs slightly ahead of the ambulance, noticing the MA-069 'Cerberus' atop the vehicle, leaving long scratches deep into the roof. That be an odd pooch... He thought.

He slowly lined his gun up again, slightly ahead of the speeding Ambulance. "I'll gently rise and softly call," he continued to sing, winking one blue eye, slowly easing back the trigger...

PNNNT!

"Good night and joy be to you all..." he finished, picking up the rifle, satisfied that his weapon still worked as it did on base on Sheena Island.

He pulled the weapon up, strapping it around his shoulder, and walked around the Clock Tower, and looked out to the Umbrella HQ. "This is USS DAGDA to all Monitor agents, I'm in position at the Clocktower," he began, Irish accent thick as he sets up his rifle again, this time unfolding the bipod and leveling the silencer equipped barrel towards the parking lot of the HQ. "Eyes on the HQ Car Park. Virus carriers... 30, give or take. Beginning operation to clear the way. Standby." he says, and began clearing out the car park.

"Fill to me the parting glass..." he sang again, and closed his eye...

Last edited by DAGDA on Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links :))

DAGDA
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down