Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab Corridors

5 posters

Go down

Lab Corridors Empty Lab Corridors

Post by Dr. Anastasia Fox Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:46 am

(from here)

Doctor Fox's heels clicked as she walked down the tiled, steel panelled futuristic looking laboratory. Windows peeking into various labs and other testing chambers and storage rooms that held the plethora of specimens Ferral worked on, from the two or three different variations of the Hunter MA124 GAMMA series, a few of the LURKER series, Ferral's fabled 'OMEGA' Hunter Series and God knew what else he had been working on. He had a damn passion for frogs...

The S-Virus samples stored in the facility were not the pure samples everyone believed them to be; as Fox knew that the real, substantial samples were housed in Ferral's underground 'sanctum', the S.P.I.R.E., what ever that meant. She knew, without a doubt, the company wouldn't care less about this lab or its current inhabitants with two of the three big creatures tested with the S-virus gone...

She rounded the corner, and was being followed by one of the younger lab techs, before entering her own office, ignoring him till she was seated within.

(to here)
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Lab Corridors Empty Re: Lab Corridors

Post by Dr. Fiona Harvey Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:01 am

Lab Corridors DrHarvey

Dr. Fiona Francine Harvey, also known as 'Frankie' to some of her 'friends' in this department, was heading down the cold, forgettable halls of NEST-III, a laboratory under the supervision of Dr. James Issac Ferral, Dr. Taekemi Yamaguchi and Dr. Anastasia Fox. She was a senior staff member under Anastasia, the Chief Assistant to Takemi and Ferral, and she liked the woman who was by all standards, pretty decent given the line of clandestine work they do. People like Ferral and Yamaguchi often let the power go to their heads, but if she had to choose the lesser of two evils, Dr. Tae Yamaguchi was scores less evil than that heartless old man! She heard rumors that the 'Primal Three' in the other room were remnants of his former research team! Well, more like 'Primal One' now, as she heard that the other two had been purged from their tanks, which was... worrisome.

Dr. Harvey turned the corner, and found one of the security guards for the lab slumped down on the floor. She heard the gunshot over the various system warnings and alarms, but apparently no one dared to check.She frowned, noting the man clearly took his own life, but she couldn't recognize who it was, given their head had practically exploded from the magnum barrel still poking into what remained of his jaw; however she thought she might have an idea of who he may have been...

Upon close inspection, it was Kevin Masterson, a 42 year old ex Marine who had some trauma and had often come to talk with her just to relieve some stress. She noticed no signs of struggle, no bites or wounds other than half his head and face being splattered on the ceiling and walls behind him. "Dammit Kevin..." she sighed, taking his gun. The stress she figured got to him, and with Ferral being absent and the lab thrown into lockdown and various system failures, she could see why the prospect of shooting yourself would be preferable given once the power switched over to AUX, it would mean all the B.O.W.s stored in the lab will be able to leave their pens. I'm not sticking around to wait for such a fate, and I'm not offing myself either. Fiona told herself, looking over the large handgun:

Lab Corridors Unknown

It wasn't Dirty Harry's revolver, but it was still big for her size. However, it could fit into the pocket of her lab coat easily enough, so that was nice. She took a blue box of ammunition from his corpse:

Lab Corridors Unknown

As well as a couple of black boxes with purple stripes and loose ammo fitting the description of those rolling around behind the cardboard:

Lab Corridors 357

She knew the ammunition was usable in the Colt Python, which was what it read on the barrel of the gun. She pocketed these items, holding a .357 round under a rag she used to clean the blood off the gun, before popping the cylinder out to the side and pulled out the empty shell and replaced it with a new one. Six shots... more than enough to take care of a B.O.W. of the Hunter series, hell most B.O.W.s and even humans; though I do recall hearing of a local officer surviving a .357 slug to his chest, handsome fellow... probably dead now, becoming a virus carrier no doubt. Fiona pushed the crane back to its original position and spun the reel. "I've always wanted to do that..." she chuckled, before frowning at Kevin's body. She said nothing, and after a short while continued her way down the hall. She needed to get the hell out of here!
Dr. Fiona Harvey
Dr. Fiona Harvey
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue5/5Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue120/120Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue0/0Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue6/6Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Jackie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:11 am

Dr. Fiona passed the containment room which held 'Jackie' the giant gorilla being tested on by Dr. Fox, Dr. Yamaguchi, and Dr. Ferral. The beast within was still asleep, forced into an artificial coma to keep him sated... but with all the system failures occurring, the lab doors slid open and the specimen's monitors began to activate on their own accord, rebooting and turning off the pumps that supplied the beast with his sleep inducing drugs...!

(from here)
Jackie
Jackie
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue30/30Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Tae Yamaguchi Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:36 am

(from here)

Upon her exit of her office, Dr. Tae Yamaguchi stumbled into Dr. Fiona Harvey out in the corridor. She almost yanked out the handgun deeply nestled in her labcoat's pocket, but ended up not. "Dr. Harvey... I see you're out and about as well. Care to leave with me? I'm not staying inside this death trap waiting to happen any longer. Dr. Fox seems to like it here, as she's lagged behind." She explained. The red head down the hall of the T-section was in front of 'Jackies' Cell, the giant gorilla. She was sure he'd wake up soon as well, which would spell doom for anyone in this facility as he'd more than likely tear his way out of the building and release anything else along with it! It was bad enough that 'Cu' the S-Infected Dog had been released remotely! I'm not waiting to be that Scarecrow's next Guinea Pig! She told herself, the old man, Dr. Ferral was definitely losing it and only someone like him could have such remote access to this laboratory! "If you wish to not become a snack for the big ape or big bird, I'd suggest you'd follow me, Dr. Harvey." She cooed, her pumps clicking against the tile floor as she continued her gait.
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue20/20Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BastionCon Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:57 pm

Dr. Tae Yamaguchi wrote:(from here)

Upon her exit of her office, Dr. Tae Yamaguchi stumbled into Dr. Fiona Harvey out in the corridor. She almost yanked out the handgun deeply nestled in her labcoat's pocket, but ended up not. "Dr. Harvey... I see you're out and about as well. Care to leave with me? I'm not staying inside this death trap waiting to happen any longer. Dr. Fox seems to like it here, as she's lagged behind." She explained. The red head down the hall of the T-section was in front of 'Jackies' Cell, the giant gorilla. She was sure he'd wake up soon as well, which would spell doom  for anyone in this facility as he'd more than likely tear his way out of the building and release anything else along with it! It was bad enough that 'Cu' the S-Infected Dog had been released remotely! I'm not waiting to be that Scarecrow's next Guinea Pig! She told herself, the old man, Dr. Ferral was definitely losing it and only someone like him could have such remote access to this laboratory! "If you wish to not become a snack for the big ape or big bird, I'd suggest you'd follow me, Dr. Harvey." She cooed, her pumps clicking against the tile floor as she continued her gait.

As the lovely Doctor Tae was skulking through the corridor, a compacted slugworm was traipsing through the vent above her. Its spongy hide allowed it to compress its body into the narrow opening in exchange for moving at a glacial pace. It was following the scent of human females before and inadvertently wandered into the vent. Due to tracking by smell and sound, the slugworm was right at home in vent, reminded of burrowing through the earth due the cramped confines. The fact the walls around it were metallic and unyielding didn't bother the absentminded creature but actually made it more comfortable.

Lab Corridors Dfa236q-4d131a91-37fc-4771-b9de-32dea06cb720.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ1ZWY3NmMxLWI5YzMtNGI4Yi1iNzJjLTUwNmFkMTU5MWNkYVwvZGZhMjM2cS00ZDEzMWE5MS0zN2ZjLTQ3NzEtYjlkZS0zMmRlYTA2Y2I3MjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The timing then so coincided it crossed Tae's path as she was walking under a large grate, prompting the slugworm to lash out and break through the grate! It's circular maw spread wide and multiple tongues squirmed around the doctor's voluptuous body guide her directly beneath its mouth. The circular maw engulfed her torso and began to swallow her alive, marking its first meal since escaping containment

BastionCon
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Dr. Tae Yamaguchi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Tae Yamaguchi Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:23 pm

BastionCon wrote:

Upon her exit of her office, Dr. Tae Yamaguchi stumbled into Dr. Fiona Harvey out in the corridor. She almost yanked out the handgun deeply nestled in her labcoat's pocket, but ended up not. "Dr. Harvey... I see you're out and about as well. Care to leave with me? I'm not staying inside this death trap waiting to happen any longer. Dr. Fox seems to like it here, as she's lagged behind." She explained. The red head down the hall of the T-section was in front of 'Jackies' Cell, the giant gorilla. She was sure he'd wake up soon as well, which would spell doom  for anyone in this facility as he'd more than likely tear his way out of the building and release anything else along with it! It was bad enough that 'Cu' the S-Infected Dog had been released remotely! I'm not waiting to be that Scarecrow's next Guinea Pig! She told herself, the old man, Dr. Ferral was definitely losing it and only someone like him could have such remote access to this laboratory! "If you wish to not become a snack for the big ape or big bird, I'd suggest you'd follow me, Dr. Harvey." She cooed, her pumps clicking against the tile floor as she continued her gait.

As the lovely Doctor Tae was skulking through the corridor, a compacted slugworm was traipsing through the vent above her. Its spongy hide allowed it to compress its body into the narrow opening in exchange for moving at a glacial pace. It was following the scent of human females before and inadvertently wandered into the vent. Due to tracking by smell and sound, the slugworm was right at home in vent, reminded of burrowing through the earth due the cramped confines. The fact the walls around it were metallic and unyielding didn't bother the absentminded creature but actually made it more comfortable.

Lab Corridors Dfa236q-4d131a91-37fc-4771-b9de-32dea06cb720.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ1ZWY3NmMxLWI5YzMtNGI4Yi1iNzJjLTUwNmFkMTU5MWNkYVwvZGZhMjM2cS00ZDEzMWE5MS0zN2ZjLTQ3NzEtYjlkZS0zMmRlYTA2Y2I3MjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The timing then so coincided it crossed Tae's path as she was walking under a large grate, prompting the slugworm to lash out and break through the grate! It's circular maw spread wide and multiple tongues squirmed around the doctor's voluptuous body guide her directly beneath its mouth. The circular maw engulfed her torso and began to swallow her alive, marking its first meal since escaping containment

She was about to walk away from Fiona when she paused, feeling something warm and sticky rolling down the side of her neck. She reached up and grabbed her neck, noting the slimy trail it made as it stretched from her neck and between each of her fingers; a viscous and thick fluid that reminded her of saliva...!

Lab Corridors 101846554_p0

"Huh?" Gasped the Doctor, who slowly looked upwards to where the slime dribbled down, only to then see the grate above her explode and darkness literally consuming her!

Lab Corridors MementoMori-474326-throatpovani-fin

"Aaaahhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph?!" Tae's scream was cut off as the tubular mouth engulfed the woman! Her hands shot up, gripping the odd textured flesh, under her fingertips! Several tongues began to descend her slender but curvy frame, wrapping around her breasts, her waist! Her long, slender legs scythed furiously as she was lifted off the floor! "What the hell?! I just said I wasn't going to let myself get eaten here!!" Shrieked the scientist, feeling thick saliva dribble down her curves, soaking her dress under he labcoat as her upper body was squeezed into the tight, circular maw! Her muffled, panicked screams were still audible to Fiona, who was pelted with saliva that flew off Tae's exposed toes and pedalling punk pumps!
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BastionCon Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:56 pm

Dr. Tae Yamaguchi wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

She was about to walk away from Fiona when she paused, feeling something warm and sticky rolling down the side of her neck. She reached up and grabbed her neck, noting the slimy trail it made as it stretched from her neck and between each of her fingers; a viscous and thick fluid that reminded her of saliva...!

"Huh?" Gasped the Doctor, who slowly looked upwards to where the slime dribbled down, only to then see the grate above her explode and darkness literally consuming her!

"Aaaahhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph?!" Tae's scream was cut off as the tubular mouth engulfed the woman! Her hands shot up, gripping the odd textured flesh, under her fingertips! Several tongues began to descend her slender but curvy frame, wrapping around her breasts, her waist! Her long, slender legs scythed furiously as she was lifted off the floor! "What the hell?! I just said I wasn't going to let myself get eaten here!!" Shrieked the scientist, feeling thick saliva dribble down her curves, soaking her dress under he labcoat as her upper body was squeezed into the tight, circular maw! Her muffled, panicked screams were still audible to Fiona, who was pelted with saliva that flew off Tae's exposed toes and pedalling punk pumps!

The slugworm lapped up Tae's long legs while restricting her limbs with its multiple tongues, one of which even began to prod under her dress. Its moist tip pushed against her panties and almost inserted itself into her but stopped just sort of spreading her labia. Inside the mouth, she was bombarded by numerous tendrils that sifted her toward the left side of the slugworm's internals, directing her to the first of its two stomachs. Her large breasts were pressed tightly against its innards and presented a sightly bulge for the outside world to see.

It took only a matter of moments for the slugworm to slurp down the curvy doctor, clothes and all. Its circular maw opened and closed several times to celebrate its meal while the good doctor began to find herself the target of several more prodding tendrils within.

BastionCon
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Fiona Harvey Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:04 pm

Fiona was surprised by Dr. Yamaguchi's arrival as she was by the door to Jackie's pen opening on its own. She didn't trust Dr. Yamaguchi as much as she had with Dr. Fox... but she was armed with a magnum revolver now, and supposed following Tae was better than finding her own way out. "...very well Doct-" she began... when the monster appeared!

She gasped with horror as Tae was suddenly the victim of an unknown B.O.W. inside the vents! "Dr. Yamaguchi!!" Screamed Fiona, who ran up to aid the woman, but it was too late as the worm like creature slurped up the Umbrella Scientist, clothes and all! "No! Oh God!!" Fiona screamed, stopping quickly as she looked up! She could make out Tae's curvy body through the spasming worm creature's thin body as she was directed inside the vent and out of sight! The beast's circular, moist maw opening closing its flaps; as if... 'celebrating' its meal! Fiona raised her revolver at this point, firing a powerful .357 round into the vent with an explosive and deafening BOOM! "Dr. Yamaguchi!!" Fiona screamed, ears ringing yet as she lined up the sights for another shot!
Dr. Fiona Harvey
Dr. Fiona Harvey
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue120/120Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:

Lab Corridors Left_bar_bleue6/6Lab Corridors Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Tae Yamaguchi Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:24 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

The slugworm lapped up Tae's long legs while restricting her limbs with its multiple tongues, one of which even began to prod under her dress. Its moist tip pushed against her panties and almost inserted itself into her but stopped just sort of spreading her labia. Inside the mouth, she was bombarded by numerous tendrils that sifted her toward the left side of the slugworm's internals, directing her to the first of its two stomachs. Her large breasts were pressed tightly against its innards and presented a sightly bulge for the outside world to see.

It took only a matter of moments for the slugworm to slurp down the curvy doctor, clothes and all. Its circular maw opened and closed several times to celebrate its meal while the good doctor began to find herself the target of several more prodding tendrils within.

Tae's legs kicked all the way down... or rather, 'up', as she was slurped up unceremoniously and in spite of the efforts of Fiona Harvey with her Colt Python! Tae made a high pitched squeal as she felt her spandex thong being pushed aside, one of the tongue/tendrils lapping at her smooth flower's lips! "D-don't you dare!!" Screamed the blushing woman within the worm! It got slimier and hotter, and more tendrils began to coil and shift around and beneath her clothes! The Doc blushed deeply, and was about to let out a scream when one of the tendrils began to shove itself down her throat! "MMPH?!" Tae's eyes widened and watered as she felt the tendril slither all the way down her throat, past her gag reflex! She squirmed harder at this point, tears rolling down her slimy face as her breasts filled out the thin veil of flesh for this juvenile slugworm! Her body continued travelling upwards, till she was forced into a tighter position- indicating to the gagging Doctor, she was now within the vent! Oh God, I've been eaten by this monster!! She mentally shrieked, squirming violently within, making the vent groan and clang somewhat! It was so tight, she couldn't even reach or yank out her pistol within her labcoat's deep pockets! She was trapped, and being steadily pulled along into the creature's stomach up ahead and couldn't even scream for help!
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down