Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage)

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage)

Post by Dr. Tae Yamaguchi Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:21 am

September 24th...

Time: Unknown...

Dr. Tae Yamaguchi was turned to one of the other lab aids walking in. "Ah, there you are," she began, her large brown eyes falling over him, her accent or rather lack of one, attesting to her smooth transition into American life since Umbrella picked her up from Tokyo over a year or so ago.

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Takemi_tae_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_cait_aron__sample-c4dd5c11808e712a14163c0f7554ad12

The Japanese woman crossed her sexy legs and bobbed her foot as the man turned to her bashfully then nodded and went about his business. "I hear that despite the outbreak, the 'old man' is keeping us locked up tight inside this relic while he wanders about unsupervised." She says with a bored tone. "I suppose Umbrella will come to evacuate us in time, but with the trams seemingly locked down... I guess we'll have to find ways to keep ourselves entertained... you can set that box right there, thanks." She ordered, before the man, nervous and bashful did as he was told.

"Y-You think they will send someone for us? Dr. Tae?" He asked before she threw the stapler remover at him from her desk.

"Dr. Yamaguchi." She corrected with an annoyed look, arms folded, face puffy. She was only 22, one of the younger scientists working in Raccoon City's 'Underworld' so to speak so she could act... childish at times.

Knowing she wouldn't answer he corrected himself by repeating her words. "Dr. Yamaguchi."

She smiled, and bobbed her head. "Good worm." she began, before sighing. "To be honest? I'm not so sure. They'll inevitably send someone down here to claim Ferral's work, and his dinosaurs he has in captivity." she joked.

"What... you mean the things Ferral released...?" The man stuttered.

To this Yamaguchi chuckled. "Hah, that be... insane. I'm sure you've been misinformed." She says, nervously. She had seen the large creatures... a flying terradon like creature, a plesiosaurus, and the big one... the one Ferral talked to sometimes, he named it 'Edward'. That one terrified her the most, as it would sometimes lick its jaws when she was nearby or lick the glass... she shuttered when she thought of the time it breathed against the glass and made 'chomping' motions with its jaws. Of course, the other two did the same, but the big one - the Giganotosaurus, it was more... intelligent? Malicious?

She didn't like the idea of it being out and about.

"No... I passed the hallway, I only see the bird thing, Ms- Doctor Ta- Yamaguchi!" He stammered.

Tae turned to her desk at that, and then scrawled onto a page in red pen before sliding it into one of the folders and then presented the folder to him. "Give this to Dr. Fox immediately. No peeking, or you can try out my latest vaccine." She giggled maliciously. The contents were simple enough however, she didn't want other to know she wanted to consult with Dr. Anastasia Fox was all. "Now be a good doggie and I'll give ya a bone, kay?" She giggled.

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Takemi_tae_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_raise094__sample-8c2f24a8b45ee19cdf39da8f253a1e57

Sighing, the man took the folder and exited the lab.

Tae began to feel worry well up in her gut, as she turns to the computer and begins tapping into the security feeds. What if he was being truthful? If Ferral purged the tanks... why would he do that? It would serve no benefit to anyone for that to happen! She gulped, the idea of the large monster he called 'Edward' scooping her up with his giant, salivating maw... freaked her the fuck out!
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Left_bar_bleue5/5Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Left_bar_bleue20/20Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Left_bar_bleue0/0Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Left_bar_bleue0/0Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Edgar Holden and Avarix like this post

Back to top Go down

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty Re: Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage)

Post by Dr. Anastasia Fox Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:01 am

(from here)

Dr. Fox soon appeared, the shutter doors opening and she looked about the lab with her hands stuffed inside her labcoat's pockets:

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) RE-1

"...Looks cozy as ever, Tae." Ana replied, sighing, one hand slipping out of her pocket to rub the bridge of her nose, lifting her frames accidentally as she did. "Why... didn't you just walk down the hall to speak with me, Tae?" She sighed, taking a seat in one of the other chairs to her disposal.
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Dr. Tae Yamaguchi and Avarix like this post

Back to top Go down

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty Re: Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage)

Post by Dr. Tae Yamaguchi Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:06 am

Dr. Anastasia Fox wrote:(from here)

Dr. Fox soon appeared, the shutter doors opening and she looked about the lab with her hands stuffed inside her labcoat's pockets:

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) RE-1

"...Looks cozy as ever, Tae." Ana replied, sighing, one hand slipping out of her pocket to rub the bridge of her nose, lifting her frames accidentally as she did. "Why... didn't you just walk down the hall to speak with me, Tae?" She sighed, taking a seat in one of the other chairs to her disposal.

Tae turned to Fox with a serious look.

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Takemi_tae_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__1fbe3531ea90700403919da0d242cbb5

"Is it true? The Giganotosaurus Giga has been purged from its tank? Same with the S-Type Plesiosaur?" She asked her college, her voice wavering as she did, looking through the security footage turned up nothing, as she was locked out of the terminal and couldn't bypass the high end security program keeping her eyes out of the footage.
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Left_bar_bleue5/5Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Left_bar_bleue20/20Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Dr. Anastasia Fox and Avarix like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Anastasia Fox Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 am

Ana leaned back into the chair, and sighed heavily. "Yes. Even Avarix, the S-Type Terradon Terror Bird was purged but it couldn't slip out due to its wings." She explained.

NOPE:
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Specimen_89__Aviax_nb

"We can't put it back into suspended animation either, since the tank's drainage pipe has been overridden by Ferral, and for what purpose other than to start a War with the company... I haven't a clue why he would do this. Sabotage his own work? Put us all at risk? We can't just readily evacuate either, given the state of things 'upstairs'." Ana told Tae. She blinked her fluffy dark lashes though. "Hm..." she rubbed her chin. "Well, we can either wait till Avarix wakes up and eats us all... or we can work on mass producing your 'serum' Tae. It has... shown relative success, hasn't it?" She asked, in order to change the subject to something the 22 year old would probably worry less over, and a topic she'd be more excided and motivated to talk about.

Last edited by Dr. Anastasia Fox on Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed out image)
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Dr. Anastasia Fox
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Dr. Tae Yamaguchi and Avarix like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Geryon Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:43 am

Alarms went off concerning 'The Geryon' and its containment cage- the massive creature that was being stored in the facility was becoming agitated and trying to break through its restraints on the camera feed, shaking the titanium chains binding it to it's cell, tugging and pulling on them with aggressive fervidness! The huge creature's roars could be heard from here as well as it protested its containment further!
The Geryon
The Geryon
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden, Dr. Anastasia Fox, Dr. Tae Yamaguchi, Avarix and Dr. Fiona Harvey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Tae Yamaguchi Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:37 am

Dr. Anastasia Fox wrote:Ana leaned back into the chair, and sighed heavily. "Yes. Even Avarix, the S-Type Terradon Terror Bird was purged but it couldn't slip out due to its wings." She explained.

NOPE:
Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Specimen_89__Aviax_nb

"We can't put it back into suspended animation either, since the tank's drainage pipe has been overridden by Ferral, and for what purpose other than to start a War with the company I haven't a clue why he would do this. Sabotage his own work? Put us all at risk? We can't just readily evacuate either, given the state of things 'upstairs'." Ana told Tae. She blinked her fluffy dark lashes though. "Hm..." she rubbed her chin. "Well, we can either wait till Avarix wakes up and eats us all... or we can work on mass producing your 'serum' Tae. It has... shown relative success, hasn't it?" She asked, in order to change the subject to something the 22 year old would probably worry less over, and a topic she'd be more excited and motivated to talk about.

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Takemi_tae_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_dandon_fuga__ab2da79606fb4f756303df5d40306ead

Tae raised a brow. "You know, just to be frank... I never really liked you, Dr. Fox. I always found your pessimistic side very frustrating. I know what your trying to do, placate me by getting me to talk about my S-Virus Serum," she said, pulling up the capsule which hung around her neck. "and the potential of mass producing it? Don't make me laugh! What use is that? There are only so many uses for it and the company would rather have the Old Man's S-Virus and its Symbiotic Parasite within! All the serum does is actually calm the parasite within a non-compatible host, turning the incompatible to compatible. Unless we plan on injecting the parasite or S-Virus into our body, its practically useless to us right now and working on more than the eight other samples I've got is simply a waste of time." She explained, peeling out of her chair.

The alarms for the Geryon's chamber began to ring, and the woman sighed. "Everything's falling apart down here, and I feel I'd be remiss to not at least tell you I plan to leave and lock down this death trap. I called you in to offer you a spot at my side, but if you wanna stick around and wait for any of the experiments to break loose be my guest." She sighed, and began heading for the door, pausing only to open a drawer of a storage surface beside it.

Dr. Yamaguchi's Lab (Chemical R&D/Storage) Rockfort_M93R_1

Tae pulled out an M93R - a burstfire handgun. However, she pulled out a regular 15 shot handgun magazine for a Beretta 92 and slammed it into the mag well before racking back the slide. She glanced back over to Dr. Fox with a bored look. "Sit there or follow me, I'm not gonna stop for you." She says, before exiting the room to the hallway.

(to here)
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Dr. Tae Yamaguchi
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down