Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primary Research Area

2 posters

Go down

Primary Research Area Empty Primary Research Area

Post by Edgar Holden Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Primary Research Area 68

Several giant stasis chambers lined the immense facility wall. However, only two of them showed signs of activity, and were glowing dimply in bioluminescent fluid. One contained the S-Type Plesiosaur known as Tiamat.

The other, the largest of the chambers, contained the Giganotosaurus Giga, the forcibly transformed state of one Edgar Holden.

Bubbled rippled around the two saurian creatures from the base of their chambers, running along the scaled skins of their new leathery skin, but no reaction from the two was forthcoming, as their minds were completely suppressed in their enclosed state.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue25/25Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue200/200Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue3/3Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue5/5Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Primary Research Area Empty Re: Primary Research Area

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:30 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Primary Research Area 68

Several giant stasis chambers lined the immense facility wall. However, only two of them showed signs of activity, and were glowing dimply in bioluminescent fluid. One contained the S-Type Plesiosaur known as Tiamat.

The other, the largest of the chambers, contained the Giganotosaurus Giga, the forcibly transformed state of one Edgar Holden.

Bubbled rippled around the two saurian creatures from the base of their chambers, running along the scaled skins of their new leathery skin, but no reaction from the two was forthcoming, as their minds were completely suppressed in their enclosed state.

Clack... Clack... Clack.... came the metallic clacking of Dr. Ferral's cane as he hobbles into the primary lab for his visit. The glowing green lights lit the 68 year old man in the worst way possible, the horror's of aging from years of stress and smoking made his appearance almost that of a scarecrow in a white labcoat and orange high collared lab smock, looking almost like a mad scientist with pumpkin colors for fashion. His underframe glasses glinted in the light as he hobbled up to the largest of his three beasts... only two of them however were of any value to him... and of those two, the largest was more... precious.

"Hello... daddy's here..." came the man's wavering old voice, a gentle smile upon his dried, peeled back lips. "Its been... a few days since I last saw either of you... there has been... internal trouble, suffice to say. Seems like Spencer really screwed the pooch on this one. Terrible shame, really it is. Now, thanks to Marcus leaking the virus across the Arklay woods I'm unable to leave the lab normally... but as I tried to, go the 'other' routes, I come to realize... that this city will soon be going to hell. Let me see... if I can get you to respond to me today... Edgar." he says, tapping the glass with his cane. "Wish to talk? You've been... silent. Silent since... '85 give or take? I know you can hear me... I know you're there. You're not like...these" he pauses to wave to the two other capsules, "two... no. No no no... I hear you, moving now and then. Like a shadow, when I turn, you're just gone. A phantom that chases me. Why, why don't you speak to your old friend? Your mentor? I mean... what choice did you give me? We needed to proceed... we needed results. Spencer is an impatient old fool. Why... why do you ignore me, Edgar? We were such close friends." He asks the giant container, tapping it again, only receiving bubbles for answers.

He frowned. "Well, I thought I'd try. Seems to me though, you will continue to elude me till I restore your... memories and prior self. But... I won't. This, Mexican standoff will become a bloody mess soon enough, my dear, old friend. I'm going to release these two... monsters before you, to try and change your mind... before I decide to alter it with the nanomachines. I only want to talk with you old friend. The city? The Virus, both of them, are loose even as we speak..."

A momentary flash, James is walking into the sewers, his hand to his lips as he spots the dead Umbrella Security Service soldiers... some of them... not so dead. He had to eliminate them, of course, but most worryingly was the briefcase with broken viral samples. Thanks to Ferral's... unique physical traits, he was able to avoid infection. Plus, his lab was stocked with Dr. Greg's prototype Daylight Serum, a genuine cure for the T-Virus and G-Viral strains. Even the virus emitted from the Nemesis parasite was nullified to its unique properties. He saw... what they did to Birkin. And what Birkin, did to himself. It was only a matter of time... till they came. For him.

"The city is a ticking time bomb, Edgar Holden. Over 100,000 people live here... total shame, really it is." he reiterates. "So... how about you say something? It's been thirteen long years since our last conversation..." Dr. Ferral moaned, shaking visibly.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:51 am

Edgar's reptilian eyes opened, ruby red, and slitted... the pupil narrowed at Ferral as he spoke, which indicated a living consciousness was reforming in the brain of the monsterous former human.

"YOUUUUUUUU....... YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME..... MY MIND.... MY POWERS.... MY LIFE.... WHY? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED.... DATA ON THE COBRA UNIT'S POWERS, I EVEN GAVE YOU SAMPLES OF COMPATIBLE BLOOD FROM MY OWN VEINS!"

Edgar's rage triggered a long dormant part of his being, as the cylinder he was trapped in shuddered slightly, pressure from within, from the massive beast himself. It was brief, but it proved that Edgar's regenerative powers still existed, and was trying to repair the damage to his physical and mental forms.

"This prison cannot hold me indefinitely, James..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue25/25Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue200/200Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue3/3Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Primary Research Area Left_bar_bleue5/5Primary Research Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:07 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

Edgar's reptilian eyes opened, ruby red, and slitted... the pupil narrowed at Ferral as he spoke, which indicated a living consciousness was reforming in the brain of the monsterous former human.

"YOUUUUUUUU....... YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME..... MY MIND.... MY POWERS.... MY LIFE.... WHY? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED.... DATA ON THE COBRA UNIT'S POWERS, I EVEN GAVE YOU SAMPLES OF COMPATIBLE BLOOD FROM MY OWN VEINS!"

Edgar's rage triggered a long dormant part of his being, as the cylinder he was trapped in shuddered slightly, pressure from within, from the massive beast himself. It was brief, but it proved that Edgar's regenerative powers still existed, and was trying to repair the damage to his physical and mental forms.

"This prison cannot hold me indefinitely, James..."

Ferral's eyes widened, not in fear... but amazement. "Yes... you do recall! All this time, you've been ignoring me... all it takes is just a little...push in the right direction..." the old man sneered. "Oh, I don't plan to keep you here... all 'bottled up'... no, no no... that would be a waste to your potential! The greatest wish of any scientist... of any... parent, is to see their child roam freely without their guidance... or, well, at least their guiding hand being somewhat close by." he says activating a switch which began to inject something into Edgar's body... and into his fellow test subjects as well. "You will have your time... but, I need to punish you Edgar... for the years of silence and contempt, after all you deserve some credit." he says tapping his cane upon the steel mesh flooring.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:47 am

"RAGH! YOU TOOK FROM ME MY VERY LIFE, YOU INCOMPETENT!" roared out the great beast. "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO EVEN HEAR YOU WHEN I WAS CONSCIOUSLY DEAD?! YOU ARE MENTAL!"

The repeated psionic shockwaves crashed into the transparent interior of the pod Edgar was trapped in, however, the duraplas material not only withstood the waves, but any damage that was done immediately resealed itself. Ferral had chosen the make of these tubes well, knowing of Edgar's vast powers in advance. Anticipating whatever changes the Progenitor based viral strains may trigger in Ed's powers was an added bonus.

"You still never answered my question... Why. I may have been your student in many ways, but I showed you many things... I showed you the power of the legacy, how old I really was... I even showed you the power of the Orchid.... Yet you still went mad... You have disappointed me both as a mentor, and as a protege. I offered you all the keys, and you chose this instead. How disheartening.... Looks like you were more like your Nazi SS Scientist Uncle Amandus Gustoff than you care to admit. That's right James.... I know Exactly who you are and were... Child of the Third Reich..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:24 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"RAGH! YOU TOOK FROM ME MY VERY LIFE, YOU INCOMPETENT!" roared out the great beast. "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO EVEN HEAR YOU WHEN I WAS CONSCIOUSLY DEAD?! YOU ARE MENTAL!"

The repeated psionic shockwaves crashed into the transparent interior of the pod Edgar was trapped in, however, the duraplas material not only withstood the waves, but any damage that was done immediately resealed itself. Ferral had chosen the make of these tubes well, knowing of Edgar's vast powers in advance. Anticipating whatever changes the Progenitor based viral strains may trigger in Ed's powers was an added bonus.

"You still never answered my question... Why. I may have been your student in many ways, but I showed you many things... I showed you the power of the legacy, how old I really was... I even showed you the power of the Orchid.... Yet you still went mad... You have disappointed me both as a mentor, and as a protege. I offered you all the keys, and you chose this instead. How disheartening.... Looks like you were more like your Nazi SS Scientist Uncle Amandus Gustoff than you care to admit. That's right James.... I know Exactly who you are and were... Child of the Third Reich..."

The old man sneered, rather placid in comparison to Edgar's rage. "Oh, I'm sure you do Edgar... perhaps I'll indulge you in an answer... another time. With the virus at large, I need to act fast. I imagine wanton destruction is at hand, and I need to finalize my plans before they're ultimately squandered. My Uncle was many things, a fool among them, but did he teach me many important lessons. Like how not to let morals get the better of you when conducting an experiment, and how to prepare an escape plan." He chuckled, hobbling away. "Was so nice to hear your rage filled tone Edgar... It shall stick with me for many years." he says pressing a button on a remote.

The one culture pod, the one which contained Tiamat, began to flush; the fluids, and the massive creature descended out of sight... their destination was Victory Lake! "You can go back to sleep Edgar... time for you to revert to a... simpler mind." He smirked, flipping another switch on the remote, the chip implanted in the Giga's neck sent a high voltage shock into the creature's brain, but it did a little more than that.. it was injecting... something. "Sleep well Edgar..." James added, hobbling into the darkness with a sinister grin upon his face.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:41 am

Random NPCs wrote:The old man sneered, rather placid in comparison to Edgar's rage. "Oh, I'm sure you do Edgar... perhaps I'll indulge you in an answer... another time. With the virus at large, I need to act fast. I imagine wanton destruction is at hand, and I need to finalize my plans before they're ultimately squandered. My Uncle was many things, a fool among them, but did he teach me many important lessons. Like how not to let morals get the better of you when conducting an experiment, and how to prepare an escape plan." He chuckled, hobbling away. "Was so nice to hear your rage filled tone Edgar... It shall stick with me for many years." he says pressing a button on a remote.

The one culture pod, the one which contained Tiamat, began to flush; the fluids, and the massive creature descended out of sight... their destination was Victory Lake! "You can go back to sleep Edgar... time for you to revert to a... simpler mind." He smirked, flipping another switch on the remote, the chip implanted in the Giga's neck sent a high voltage shock into the creature's brain, but it did a little more than that.. it was injecting... something. "Sleep well Edgar..." James added, hobbling into the darkness with a sinister grin upon his face.

"You'll pay for this, James...." Edgar growled out, as the light in his eyes flickered. Their ruby light fluttering like a candle in the wind, even as his eyelids began to narrow and close. "I promise you'll... not.... get away... with this.... hnnnnn....."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down