Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Street Safe House

4 posters

Go down

Front Street Safe House Empty Front Street Safe House

Post by DINGO Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:21 pm

[from here]

DINGO pushed open the manhole lid, sweeping the street with her Automatic CZ75, before pulling herself up onto the street turning around and helping up SALAMANDER and GLADIUS. "Coast's clear for now," She says as gunfire echoed in the distance. "Seems the police are beginning their operations. C'mon, its not too far from here." She explained, switching from her handgun to her G36KC SWS.
DINGO
DINGO
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Front Street Safe House Empty Re: Front Street Safe House

Post by GLADIUS Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:44 pm

SALAMANDER wrote:"So here I am, out of uniform during the middle of an outbreak... Nine Tailed Fox is gonna chew me out for this, heck whatever Claymore will do is already gonna be scary..." She sighed, and holstered her smg to her hip. "NTF is going to be hard to reach, she's been in radio silence since what, a week ago? Her 'reporter' activities have been keeping her busy." She says. Cho/SALAMANDER was Nine Tailed Fox's unofficial 'cousin', sorta. Not by birth, but they were close since she tagged on a year or so ago. NTF rose through the ranks of their organization very quickly, so much so that Claymore and one of their other agents known as 'TOOL' vouched for her during this mission. TOOL was supposed to leave the next group some hints where to ex-filtrate, after leaving Ferral's lab via the emergency tram...

She followed DINGO up the ladder, looking back to GLADIUS. "Follow us, Sir." She says with a soft smile, turning back to face the screeching monster down the tunnel for a moment before continuing up after DINGO.

"Don't worry she'll get in touch when she can it's not always easy to break away from our activities at least not without alerting anyone"

DINGO wrote:[from here]

DINGO pushed open the manhole lid, sweeping the street with her Automatic CZ75, before pulling herself up onto the street turning around and helping up SALAMANDER and GLADIUS. "Coast's clear for now," She says as gunfire echoed in the distance. "Seems the police are beginning their operations. C'mon, its not too far from here." She explained, switching from her handgun to her G36KC SWS.

GLADIUS then followed SALAMANDER and DINGO up the ladder to street level, GLADIUS thanked DINGO when she helped him up he also sweeped the street with his G36KC "Such a shame that a once thriving city can be reduced to such desolation" GLADIUS let a disappointed sigh he then turned back to his fellow agents "Right behind you"
GLADIUS
GLADIUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

DINGO likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:48 am

(transmission from here)

"Nine Tailed Fox, breaking radio silence. Sit Rep. Report in Unicorns in the field." Came the voice of Nine-Tailed-Fox/KITSUNE, the field supervisor of the UNICORN unit whom SALAMANDER and DINGO were a part of.

"Nine Tailed Fox to Unicorns. Sit Rep. I repeat, Sit Rep and Report in. Over." She called out once more.
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

DINGO likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SALAMANDER Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:51 am

Cathy McDonell wrote:(transmission from here)

"Nine Tailed Fox, breaking radio silence. Sit Rep. Report in Unicorns in the field." Came the voice of Nine-Tailed-Fox/KITSUNE, the field supervisor of the UNICORN unit whom SALAMANDER and DINGO were a part of.

"Nine Tailed Fox to Unicorns. Sit Rep. I repeat, Sit Rep and Report in. Over." She called out once more.

Cho looked over to the other two as her radio began to pick up their commander's voice. She lifted the radio from her hip and spoke into it as she followed DINGO and GLADIUS closely. "SALAMANDER, reporting in Nine Tails," She says clearly keeping to a jogging pace.
SALAMANDER
SALAMANDER
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by DINGO Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:56 am

"This way," She told Gladius, before like SALAMANDER, she got the same call from NTF. "DINGO reporting in, situation has gone Orange." She says, before kicking open the door to the abandoned storefront, sweeping the room with her rifle before nodding to the other two, ushering them inside before closing the door.

"Unable to establish contact with CATFISH and FOX since the City situation went FUBAR." she continued speaking with their officer in the field. "However, we have established contact with GLADIUS, whose been of great help for us. Awaiting additional orders, over." Dingo replied.
DINGO
DINGO
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:07 am

"GLADIUS is there? Good to see a senior operative is in this mess with us. I haven't gotten feedback from neither FOX nor CATFISH either." Kitsune says to the group, before continuing. "The city is completely infected as you are all now aware. The local authorities are coming up with a contingency plan to slow the pace of the outbreak, but its unlikely to work with their limited supplies. I am currently working alongside the RPD with my cover story, but I don't know how long it'll work. A pair of these officers are smart, Sargent Benjamin Winters and Lieutenant Damian Handy... I may have to go into phase two cover if this continues." She continued.

"On that topic, I'll need assistance. SALAMANDER, you sound like you could use some exercise. Double time it to the RPD, go Civilian gear, take limited weaponry. You're a tourist who is my neighbor at Apple Inn. Use your real name if you have to." she explained.

"As for the missing CATFISH and FOX, I request that DINGO look for them, GLADIUS its up to you to assist her or continue with your own mission objectives. Over."
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

DINGO likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SALAMANDER Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:06 am

Cho frowned at her superior's remark. "That's harsh Nine Tails..." she sighed. It was funny how a year ago she outranked NTF, but she rose so quick and so fast... still, she trusted her judgment. "Understood. Over and out." She sighed, removing her SMG and handing it to DINGO, as she couldn't been seen with that... it was bad enough she was going to be running halfway across the city with just a souped up CZ75, but... it was better than nothing. She removed the V-SAC patch from her shoulder and was glad she had a spare for use when she returned home, for personal use.

"Okay, here's my radio as well. Won't be needing that either." she sighed.
SALAMANDER
SALAMANDER
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by GLADIUS Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:30 am

DINGO wrote:"This way," She told Gladius, before like SALAMANDER, she got the same call from NTF. "DINGO reporting in, situation has gone Orange." She says, before kicking open the door to the abandoned storefront, sweeping the room with her rifle before nodding to the other two, ushering them inside before closing the door.

"Unable to establish contact with CATFISH and FOX since the City situation went FUBAR." she continued speaking with their officer in the field. "However, we have established contact with GLADIUS, whose been of great help for us. Awaiting additional orders, over." Dingo replied.

GLADIUS followed DINGO into the safehouse as she and SALAMANDER spoke to NTF he swept the safehouse with his G36KC's Flashlight "At last a moment of relief" GLADIUS took off his helmet and balaclava that was underneath " Haaa that's better" GLADIUS than sat and listened  to NTF.

Cathy McDonell wrote:"GLADIUS is there? Good to see a senior operative is in this mess with us. I haven't gotten feedback from neither FOX nor CATFISH either." Kitsune says to the group, before continuing. "The city is completely infected as you are all now aware. The local authorities are coming up with a contingency plan to slow the pace of the outbreak, but its unlikely to work with their limited supplies. I am currently working alongside the RPD with my cover story, but I don't know how long it'll work. A pair of these officers are smart, Sargent Benjamin Winters and Lieutenant Damian Handy... I may have to go into phase two cover if this continues." She continued.

"On that topic, I'll need assistance. SALAMANDER, you sound like you could use some exercise. Double time it to the RPD, go Civilian gear, take limited weaponry. You're a tourist who is my neighbor at Apple Inn. Use your real name if you have to." she explained.

"As for the missing CATFISH and FOX, I request that DINGO look for them, GLADIUS its up to you to assist her or continue with your own mission objectives. Over."

GLADIUS turned his head slightly upon hearing the two names only really fixating on one of them "No surely not..." he thought to himself he then turned to DINGO "Hope you don't mind but i'd like to accompany SALAMANDER to the RPD, there's someone there i'd like to have a word with" GLADIUS looked down at his current outfit "Hmm can't really go like this" he turns to look if he can see any other clothes to change into "Ah here we go, it's a good job some of the goods are still intact" GLADIUS managed to find a jacket a turtleneck sweater and some trousers and shoes he also had a old eyepatch that belonged to his father many many years ago, So how do i look this should help me blend in a bit considering my background"

SALAMANDER wrote:Cho frowned at her superior's remark. "That's harsh Nine Tails..." she sighed. It was funny how a year ago she outranked NTF, but she rose so quick and so fast... still, she trusted her judgment. "Understood. Over and out." She sighed, removing her SMG and handing it to DINGO, as she couldn't been seen with that... it was bad enough she was going to be running halfway across the city with just a souped up CZ75, but... it was better than nothing. She removed the V-SAC patch from her shoulder and was glad she had a spare for use when she returned home, for personal use.

GLADIUS too left most of his equipment apart from his custom .45 "Okay Captain John Walker reporting for duty" GLADIUS had become rather comfortable becoming someone different than himself. he turned to SALAMANDER "Okay you ready Solider"
GLADIUS
GLADIUS
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Cathy McDonell and SALAMANDER like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SALAMANDER Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:52 am

GLADIUS wrote:
DINGO wrote:"This way," She told Gladius, before like SALAMANDER, she got the same call from NTF. "DINGO reporting in, situation has gone Orange." She says, before kicking open the door to the abandoned storefront, sweeping the room with her rifle before nodding to the other two, ushering them inside before closing the door.

GLADIUS followed DINGO into the safehouse as she and SALAMANDER spoke to NTF he swept the safehouse with his G36KC's Flashlight "At last a moment of relief" GLADIUS took off his helmet and balaclava that was underneath " Haaa that's better" GLADIUS than sat and listened  to NTF.

Cathy McDonell wrote:"GLADIUS is there? Good to see a senior operative is in this mess with us. I haven't gotten feedback from neither FOX nor CATFISH either." Kitsune says to the group, before continuing. "The city is completely infected as you are all now aware. The local authorities are coming up with a contingency plan to slow the pace of the outbreak, but its unlikely to work with their limited supplies. I am currently working alongside the RPD with my cover story, but I don't know how long it'll work. A pair of these officers are smart, Sargent Benjamin Winters and Lieutenant Damian Handy... I may have to go into phase two cover if this continues." She continued.

GLADIUS turned his head slightly upon hearing the two names only really fixating on one of them "No surely not..." he thought to himself he then turned to DINGO "Hope you don't mind but i'd like to accompany SALAMANDER to the RPD, there's someone there i'd like to have a word with" GLADIUS looked down at his current outfit "Hmm can't really go like this" he turns to look if he can see any other clothes to change into "Ah here we go, it's a good job some of the goods are still intact" GLADIUS managed to find a jacket a turtleneck sweater and some trousers and shoes he also had a old eyepatch that belonged to his father many many years ago, So how do i look this should help me blend in a bit considering my background"

SALAMANDER wrote:Cho frowned at her superior's remark. "That's harsh Nine Tails..." she sighed. It was funny how a year ago she outranked NTF, but she rose so quick and so fast... still, she trusted her judgment. "Understood. Over and out." She sighed, removing her SMG and handing it to DINGO, as she couldn't been seen with that... it was bad enough she was going to be running halfway across the city with just a souped up CZ75, but... it was better than nothing. She removed the V-SAC patch from her shoulder and was glad she had a spare for use when she returned home, for personal use.

GLADIUS too left most of his equipment apart from his custom .45 "Okay Captain John Walker reporting for duty" GLADIUS had become rather comfortable becoming someone different than himself. he turned to SALAMANDER "Okay you ready Solider"

Cho turned to 'John' and saluted him. "Aye aye, Captain. Thar be burred booty in the...I'm done with that." She says, dropping the playfulness with a heavy sigh. "Ugh, this is gonna be a pain..." she says, loading her CZ75. "Well, either way, could be worse, could be hoofin' it alone." She says, turning to 'John' with a smile. "Thanks, names Cho, from here on." she says with a smirk.
SALAMANDER
SALAMANDER
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Cathy McDonell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DINGO Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:56 am

"Understood NTF, I'll look for our missing comrades. GLADIUS and SALAMANDER are inbound, Over." She replied, and then looked at them both. "I'm not your babysitter, this shit goes in the box and if you need it later, get it. Its a safehouse for a reason SAL." She says, taking some spare mags for the G36 Sniper she had, and then turned to Gladius. "Fine with me, just try not to get yourselves into further trouble. FOX and CATFISH could be KIA for all we know, or in the belly of something like that BOW in the sewers." She says, before pausing.

"Right, NTF, there was a large BOW we encountered in the sewers. Be weary... its not just virus carriers in the field, over."
DINGO
DINGO
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Cathy McDonell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy McDonell Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:07 am

DINGO wrote:"Understood NTF, I'll look for our missing comrades. GLADIUS and SALAMANDER are inbound, Over." She replied, and then looked at them both. "I'm not your babysitter, this shit goes in the box and if you need it later, get it. Its a safehouse for a reason SAL." She says, taking some spare mags for the G36 Sniper she had, and then turned to Gladius. "Fine with me, just try not to get yourselves into further trouble. FOX and CATFISH could be KIA for all we know, or in the belly of something like that BOW in the sewers." She says, before pausing.

"Right, NTF, there was a large BOW we encountered in the sewers. Be weary... its not just virus carriers in the field, over."

"Understood. I've encountered some of Dr. Ferral's creatures at City Hall... they could be anywhere. Watch your backs. Going back into radio silence for now. NTF out, over and out."
Cathy McDonell
Cathy McDonell

DINGO likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down