Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Taylor's Office

2 posters

Go down

Robert Taylor's Office Empty Robert Taylor's Office

Post by Robert Taylor Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:49 pm

[from here]

Rob took Nakajima into his office, locking the door. He gave the young woman another glance over, before sighing. "We cannot stay here for much longer," he says as he briskly walks over to his desk, pulling the drawer open and...

Robert Taylor's Office About-beretta-cougar-1483605749

...to his student's shock, yanked out a small handgun. Robert checked the dusty mag, smiling nervously up at Nakajima. "Its for protection. I live in a rather scummy area of town. I'm just glad I brought it with me last weekend to the range." He says, slamming the mag back into the well. He slipped the weapon behind the waistband of his suit pants, and took the three spare mags he had also dumped into the drawer. He then returned to the woman. "I know, its a lot to take in... but we got to-"

He paused, hearing the siren outside. "We got to go, now! They'll protect you at the station, come we must get out of here!" He says, unlocking the door, and pulled Nakajima by the wrist back into the hall, rushing her towards the entrance again.
Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor
Ace of Clubs
Ace of Clubs

Back to top Go down

Robert Taylor's Office Empty Re: Robert Taylor's Office

Post by Risa Nakajima Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:55 pm

Risa was confused, caught in the whirlwind and had no idea what was going on. As she was being dragged away, she finally snapped and ground her heels! "Mr. Taylor, why... why do you have a gun? Why do we have to keep running? Why was Mr. Ferguson like that?! I'm not leaving till you tell me what the fuck is going on!!" she screamed.
Risa Nakajima
Risa Nakajima
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Taylor Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:04 am

Risa Nakajima wrote:Risa was confused, caught in the whirlwind and had no idea what was going on. As she was being dragged away, she finally snapped and ground her heels! "Mr. Taylor, why... why do you have a gun? Why do we have to keep running? Why was Mr. Ferguson like that?! I'm not leaving till you tell me what the fuck is going on!!" she screamed.

Robert could feel her trying to yield, and though he could easily just drag her along... he stopped, and turned to her. He had an emotionless look on him, his large blue eyes glaring into hers. "Ms. Nakajima... the city is under attack by a plague. A plague that swept overnight and has turned people, people like Mr. Ferguson... into cannibals. It sounds like a late night special, and you may think you are asleep... but you are not. This is very real. Those who get bit suffer a great chance of becoming like Mr. Ferguson, and there is much worse out there. So we must hurry, and see you off to the Police Station before its too late. Strategically speaking, its the safest place in the city. We have to move though, because others will think the same, and the streets will become congested. So forgive me-" he says, pulling her close, holding her in a bridal carry. "-but we don't have time to dawdle any longer!"

Rob then rushed down the hall, heading towards the parking lot. They had to move... before the city got worse.

[to here]
Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor
Ace of Clubs
Ace of Clubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down