Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Floor Stairwell

2 posters

Go down

1st Floor Stairwell  Empty 1st Floor Stairwell

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:24 am

[from here]

It was all a blur for a moment..

events leading to him ending up here:

The fall was brief, but it hurt like a mother fucker. He cringed, having hit the blood soaked tiles, with the wind knocked out of him. Can't..breathe... He feels his camera, still in his hands, the back of it damaged as it hit the floor. Shit.. that fucker was expensive too... He groans, slowly turning over on his side when he feels something touch his arm... He turns and its one of those freaks! It had to be, as it moaned as it tried to bring its teeth to his arm! He silently, frantically, kicks the creature's head and begins to crawl away from it. He is blind, unable to see the creature in the fog clearly enough, but knew from its cold, clammy touch it was one of those...things!

He looked around for the Mayor and his daughter, didn't see them, even if he could, the damn stinging fog was making his senses go out of whack. Gotta... get out of here... He winced, his vision going black. He was losing consciousness?! The fall, the suppressing tear gas, the blow to his head, any and all could be the cause of it. He slowly stood up, flattening himself against the wall. The creature crawling after him, but unable to fend it off! He tried to think, but couldn't due to his inability to breathe! He couldn't even choke, he was silently pressed against the wall, unable to fight back his failing consciousness and daze! C'mon... push through it.. ignore the monster, just slip out of there! His mind screamed. Easier said than done, as he couldn't tell which was was up...
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue5/51st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue20/201st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue15/151st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue30/301st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

1st Floor Stairwell  Empty Re: 1st Floor Stairwell

Post by Random NPCs Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:35 am

(from here}

"FOuND yoU!" hissed the Chief of police, Brian Irons, leaning against the stairwell... his gun in hand. "Still... alive I see? Persistent fuck, I give..*cough*...ya that.." He says, pointing his gun down at the man. He could make out the moaning, dark shape in the fog crawling away. "No...escape... not in my city, Boy." He grunts, pointing down at the man and shot his desert eagle twice- once into his back, and the second to the back of his head.

All the while, unaware, that he just saved Rafe, who was pressed against the wall, silent as the grave due to his fall! The zombie's body was torn apart from the high caliber bullets, blood flecking the walls and Rafe's pants.

He took a moment to feel around for the camera, before he hears Katherine's voice in the lobby: "Uncle Brian, where's Rafe?!"

Brian winced, feeling around for the camera. "I dunno... I can't find him! He must have taken the second floor exit! I can't keep searching for him, the damn monsters are coming out the wood work!" He screamed back, firing another shot into the wall... almost hitting Rafe ironically!

"Shit... mother fucker... shit..." He curses under his coughing breaths. He gave up the search, as he lost track of Rafe's "body" and the camera. "Ugh, I'll have Ramirez and Connelly look for it... that is, if they're still alive of course." He mumbles, thinking of the two corrupt officers in his 'inner circle' of corrupt officers that he used even as hit men on some occasions. He backs away from the corpse, and would have brushed right into Rafe had he been a little more to the right! He pushes through the door into the lobby, and reunites with the Mayor and his daughter.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafe McCormac Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:57 am

Rafe nearly pissed himself as the Chief stood before him, waving his pistol around. I'm fucked... He closed his eyes as the explosive booms escape the barrel of the gun. When he realizes he was still alive, he opens his watery eyes and notices the Chief had killed the zombie. Bloody bastard thinks I was the feckin' corpse... Brian was looking for the camera which Rafe silently slid into the holster behind him. He remained quiet, listening as Brian grew impatient and lied about him vanishing. Fucker... I should reach out and snap your neck now...! He thought, and was about to when the gun went off and he realized how close it was when he felt the chipped pieces of wall hit him. He gulped, and stayed back, pressed against the wall. In his state right now, it was best, to just hang back for now...

As soon as the Chief left, Rafe sighed, and collapsed. His back slid down the wall, his legs sliding onto the floor as he lay there... going in and out of consciousness. Fuckin' Hell... I gotta move... can't stay here... His thoughts drifted as he blacked out.

He woke up quickly after, coughing hard. "No... gotta move..." he grumbled, sliding onto his stomach, crawling on his hands and knees, trying to get air. "Can't breathe... here..." he choked, crawling where Brian had gone. He moved from tile to carpeting, and realized he had to be in the lobby with the gaudy raccoon plush in the center. He chuckled. "God... please don't let me die... under a fuckin' rodent plushie...hahaaha..." he choked on his own pathetic laughter.

[to here]
Rafe McCormac
Rafe McCormac
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue5/51st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue20/201st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)'Infinite' (at moment)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Hospital supplies
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lighter, Camera
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue15/151st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
1st Floor Stairwell  Left_bar_bleue30/301st Floor Stairwell  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down