Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitness Center and Gymnasium

+11
Cu the Hellhound
Elena Rojas
Heather Hill
Amanda Ryan
Rebecka Kriska
Chris Wood
Bianca Rodriguez
Tyrone King
Random Mobs
Random NPCs
Rin Kendo
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fitness Center and Gymnasium

Post by Chris Wood Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:02 am

Tyrone King wrote:
Chris Wood wrote:
Tyrone King wrote:"Ohhh shiiit. Maybe I spoke too soon about cat fights?" Tyrone sighed. "Can we all jus get along? I mean, c'mon man! Brothers and sisters be eatin' each other out there and you two are bickerin' like fuckin' house wives'n shit!" complained the big guy as he got up to play mediator. He was used to breaking up fights, as a volunteer for the RPD Youth League Center. "Ladies, ladies! Simmer down! Simmer down! Y'all got no reason to-"

Rebecka Kriska wrote:

Rebecka had gripped a hold of Amanda's hands as she went to grab her, both struggling with one another now as Rin interjected. Pissed off already, Rebecka couldn't contain herself, and lashed out: "FUCK OFF, GODZILLA!"

The world seemed to stand still after Rebecka's voice echoed throughout the gymnasium. "-welp, shit, she dead." Tyrone says, hands up, turning around. He didn't want to see the result of Rin vs anyone as the woman was built like a mountain on Mars.

Chris stood up and was about to intervene when Rin did. However, much to the expectations of those who knew Rin, even Chris himself who only knew her by appearance and reputation alone, Rin surprised everyone:

Rin Kendo wrote:The useless cop was cursing to himself as he made his way over to break up the fight he should have stopped sooner. All the while Rin, the youngest between the two women (at the age of 20), calmly applied her hands between both women's sternums and pushed. The light push was enough to send both women sprawling back as Rin got between them both. "You two should be ashamed! Flared tempers will solve nothing, we're all in this shit together and we need to work like a fucking team." She said in a stern voice, looking between Rebecka and Amanda. "There are other people with problems here, not just your own. Our chances of survival are better if we work together. If we separate, we will become outnumbered and will surely perish. We need to calm our nerves while we can and save that energy when fighting these ungodly beasts and reanimated corpses." Rin stated, before looking down at the suffering Zoey, then to Amanda. "You said something about Jack, yes?" She then turned to Rebecka. "...and truck keys? May you show them to me?" She asked, needing to clarify.  

"Damn, Rin's both wise and fit. Not to typecast, but the woman's fuckin' Samurai." He chuckled. The mention of Jack again made him raise a brow as he folded one arm and propped the other to hold his chin up. This Jack guy gets around... he from the campus? He pondered. He knew a couple of Jacks, but no Jack Cavanaugh. Could be a nickname as well but he didn't really any Johns to be honest.

Tyrone turned around and raised his brows, nodding as he stood beside Chris with his arms folded. "Well, I'll be damned, she's the bigger girl among them- in spite of being the smallest in stature, haha!" Ty laughed heartily before picking up Chris' comment. "Oh, quite literally. You ain't wrong bro. Rin's Pops and Uncle run the Kendo Gunshop after all. Its right near the Youth Center I work at, so I see her and a buncha others all the time. But the cops say they made a special handgun for the S.T.A.R.S., those super cops we used to have around town. Said the gun had a sheen like a Samurai's blade, so they called it the 'Samurai Edge'. A really pimped out Beretta M9 used by the military with some serious bling! I'm pretty sure it would have impressed even Special Forces if the Kendo Bros decided to work for Uncle Sam. Shame, we could use guns like that right about now..." he sighed.  

"Yeah, I recall S.T.A.R.S.. They're an organization not limited to Raccoon City, y'know? They've got a branch up in Maine, New York, and Boston if I recall. The New York Branch got destroyed though last year if I recall. That freak gas leak took out the main office and none of the New York branch survived." He replied. "Though, its funny. Never thought Rin's father and uncle were the creators of such a handgun, and you're right we could use an entire factory's worth of them right about now and some tanks for good measure, heh." replied Chris.

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x34/9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kendo Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:14 am

Rebecka Kriska wrote:Oh crap... Rebecka thought, looking over at the human mountain, Rin Kendo and thinking that a single punch from her would likely remove her head clean from her busty torso! However, instead...

Amanda Ryan wrote:
Rin Kendo wrote:The useless cop was cursing to himself as he made his way over to break up the fight he should have stopped sooner. All the while Rin, the youngest between the two women (at the age of 20), calmly applied her hands between both women's sternums and pushed. The light push was enough to send both women sprawling back as Rin got between them both. "You two should be ashamed! Flared tempers will solve nothing, we're all in this shit together and we need to work like a fucking team." She said in a stern voice, looking between Rebecka and Amanda. "There are other people with problems here, not just your own. Our chances of survival are better if we work together. If we separate, we will become outnumbered and will surely perish. We need to calm our nerves while we can and save that energy when fighting these ungodly beasts and reanimated corpses." Rin stated, before looking down at the suffering Zoey, then to Amanda. "You said something about Jack, yes?" She then turned to Rebecka. "...and truck keys? May you show them to me?" She asked, needing to clarify.  

Amanda was taken back, literally, by the force of the woman's hand as she interjected and scolded them both. Great, now I feel a child... She thought, blowing air into her loose bangs over her face thanks to grappling with Rebecka who had lost all sense of rationality at this point. Then, the woman asked about Jack. She heard him say Jack Cavanaugh earlier, so she blinked at this and after giving the woman a glance over...

"Wait, are you Rin? Yeah, Rebecka has his keys." Amanda answered.

Rebecka was relieved and equally amazed at just how strong Rin really was! I'm glad she didn't actually hit me! She thought at first, before her death glare between Rin and Amanda softened. Rebecka bowed her head as Rin berated them for acting selfish and childish. "Eh..." Rebecka sighed, running a hand through her cropped bangs before glancing up at the pair with a hand on her hip. "Yeah, I've got them." She says, lifting them out of her pocket. "Jack said he was looking for you, Rin. Something about your father wanting you to be at the police station. He was coming here to take you, but we got separated when the snake attacked..." She says with a frown, tossing Rin the keys. "Last we saw, he was being chased by the snake into the Classroom Building's basement. He said he'd meet us here. Sorry, I just got too emotional to tell you when I saw you. I was really... hopeful we could do something for Zoey." Rebecka sighed, bowing her head.

Rin looked back to Amanda and nodded silently before turning to Rebecka and grabbed hold of the familiar set of car keys. Before Rebecka even got part way through her story about Jack, she could confirm that they were indeed her friend and coworker's keys. The familiar key used to open the front of the shop, the gun cabinets, the security shutters, the backroom door as well as the key chain with the Kendo Gunshop emblem on it were all too familiar along with that rabbits foot pinned beside the .357 casing key chain she made for him from a real cartridge for his birthday. "These are indeed Jack's keys." She said, glancing up at them. "So, my 'father' wants me to be at the R.P.D.? Impossible, must be Uncle. My father's out on a business trip in Stoneville unless he got home earlier than anticipated... God I hope not." She says with a frown, closing her eyes and gripping the keys. "Now Jack is fighting a monster by himself... I hope he comes back. When he does, I'm going to punch him for being an idiot." she said, which alarmed both women. She raised a brow. "Jack's been... not well the past few months. Since his father died in May, he's one of the missing and dead the RPD and S.T.A.R.S. were looking into. Jack Senior was a close friend and hunting partner of my father's, and I've known Jack since I was a child. He's a shy guy most of the time, but when he gets focused on something he tends not to quit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to play hero right now, the stupid fool." She sighed, tossing the keys back to Rebecka. "At least we have a vehicle at our disposal and Jack on our side." She explained.
Rin Kendo
Rin Kendo
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue180/180Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x18/Arrows, x13/7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Bomb Arrows, x4/Fire Arrows
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)First Aid Spray (100%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Family Photo, Lighter, Keys to the Kendo Gunshop and Mall franchise

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/30Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:21 am

Heather sighed at the theatrics of the women as they began to fight. She leaned into her open palms, chin resting on them as her elbows jutted into her plush thighs. "Well, at least they got fight... wished they channel that energy into the zombies instead..." She sighed again, rolling her big brown eyes. The blonde turned her head to the reaction of Ty and Chris as Rin broke the pair up and smiled. "That one has a good head on her shoulders at least. Looks like things are simmering down at last, heh." She smiled, and decided to take this opportunity to reload her shotty.

2/7 Arrow 7/7

Last edited by Heather Hill on Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20x 9x19mm, 7x/Shotgun Shells
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Sledgehammer, Lighter, Umbrella Wristband Identification Band (Visitor), glasses, 5x15 shot 9mm mags

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:31 am

Chris Wood wrote:
Tyrone King wrote:
Chris Wood wrote:
Tyrone King wrote:"Ohhh shiiit. Maybe I spoke too soon about cat fights?" Tyrone sighed. "Can we all jus get along? I mean, c'mon man! Brothers and sisters be eatin' each other out there and you two are bickerin' like fuckin' house wives'n shit!" complained the big guy as he got up to play mediator. He was used to breaking up fights, as a volunteer for the RPD Youth League Center. "Ladies, ladies! Simmer down! Simmer down! Y'all got no reason to-"

Rebecka Kriska wrote:

Rebecka had gripped a hold of Amanda's hands as she went to grab her, both struggling with one another now as Rin interjected. Pissed off already, Rebecka couldn't contain herself, and lashed out: "FUCK OFF, GODZILLA!"

The world seemed to stand still after Rebecka's voice echoed throughout the gymnasium. "-welp, shit, she dead." Tyrone says, hands up, turning around. He didn't want to see the result of Rin vs anyone as the woman was built like a mountain on Mars.

Chris stood up and was about to intervene when Rin did. However, much to the expectations of those who knew Rin, even Chris himself who only knew her by appearance and reputation alone, Rin surprised everyone:

"Damn, Rin's both wise and fit. Not to typecast, but the woman's fuckin' Samurai." He chuckled. The mention of Jack again made him raise a brow as he folded one arm and propped the other to hold his chin up. This Jack guy gets around... he from the campus? He pondered. He knew a couple of Jacks, but no Jack Cavanaugh. Could be a nickname as well but he didn't really any Johns to be honest.

Tyrone turned around and raised his brows, nodding as he stood beside Chris with his arms folded. "Well, I'll be damned, she's the bigger girl among them- in spite of being the smallest in stature, haha!" Ty laughed heartily before picking up Chris' comment. "Oh, quite literally. You ain't wrong bro. Rin's Pops and Uncle run the Kendo Gunshop after all. Its right near the Youth Center I work at, so I see her and a buncha others all the time. But the cops say they made a special handgun for the S.T.A.R.S., those super cops we used to have around town. Said the gun had a sheen like a Samurai's blade, so they called it the 'Samurai Edge'. A really pimped out Beretta M9 used by the military with some serious bling! I'm pretty sure it would have impressed even Special Forces if the Kendo Bros decided to work for Uncle Sam. Shame, we could use guns like that right about now..." he sighed.  

"Yeah, I recall S.T.A.R.S.. They're an organization not limited to Raccoon City, y'know? They've got a branch up in Maine, New York, and Boston if I recall. The New York Branch got destroyed though last year if I recall. That freak gas leak took out the main office and none of the New York branch survived." He replied. "Though, its funny. Never thought Rin's father and uncle were the creators of such a handgun, and you're right we could use an entire factory's worth of them right about now and some tanks for good measure, heh." replied Chris.

"Heh, you know what they say Brother, its a small world." Ty chuckled. Now that things looked nice and clean again, he figured shit be back to normal. Oh, he was so wrong as he watched Officer Byrd waltz up to the group! "Ohhh, here we go again..." Ty sighed, having been around Byrd enough to know he wasn't the kind to keep his lid shut either...

Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x45/9x19mm
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)pack of cigs
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lucky Coin, Lighter

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:41 am

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 8e28161ed2ca91dbfd7c96403224cb39

"Okay ladies and gents, we're all having a tough fuckin' time tonight but another outburst like that and I'll cuff the both of ya together!" He explained, wagging his finger at them. "Damn radio's spotty as hell, and I can't get in touch with HQ to try and pick us up, so I appreciate if everyone here turn out their pockets and we get a look of our resources at our disposal while we built up some defenses. Not sayin' to hand over your guns, Christ we don't need to escalate things here... just a general tally of what we have and what we can use." He explained.

"Shouldn't one lead by example, Officer Byrd?"

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Blue_dress_by_kupocun_de3lghs

Dr. Piper Hoffman smiled as she sat on the edge of the folding stairs, the beautiful biology teacher bowing her head to the handgun on the officer's belt. "Actually, that's a great idea. Given the state of things, we're all survivors now. It doesn't matter who we were hours ago, we all need to pitch in if we are going to make it out alive. Some of us are equipped for survival, others are... just lucky. I think its best we distribute weapons and supplies to each other equally so we all have a greater chance to survive." Dr. Hoffman cooed.

Byrd looked disgruntled, and the other survivors began to complain about giving up their resources they had collected to survive this far, just to have them redistributed!

"Mam, that'd be communism..." said the officer, sweat rolling down his middle aged face.

"And communism is proven to work in both nature and politics when the sample size is small and able to be properly organized." the Doctor Explained.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:44 am

Random NPCs wrote:Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 8e28161ed2ca91dbfd7c96403224cb39

"Okay ladies and gents, we're all having a tough fuckin' time tonight but another outburst like that and I'll cuff the both of ya together!" He explained, wagging his finger at them. "Damn radio's spotty as hell, and I can't get in touch with HQ to try and pick us up, so I appreciate if everyone here turn out their pockets and we get a look of our resources at our disposal while we built up some defenses. Not sayin' to hand over your guns, Christ we don't need to escalate things here... just a general tally of what we have and what we can use." He explained.

"Shouldn't one lead by example, Officer Byrd?"

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Blue_dress_by_kupocun_de3lghs

Dr. Piper Hoffman smiled as she sat on the edge of the folding stairs, the beautiful biology teacher bowing her head to the handgun on the officer's belt. "Actually, that's a great idea. Given the state of things, we're all survivors now. It doesn't matter who we were hours ago, we all need to pitch in if we are going to make it out alive. Some of us are equipped for survival, others are... just lucky. I think its best we distribute weapons and supplies to each other equally so we all have a greater chance to survive." Dr. Hoffman cooed.

Byrd looked disgruntled, and the other survivors began to complain about giving up their resources they had collected to survive this far, just to have them redistributed!

"Mam, that'd be communism..." said the officer, sweat rolling down his middle aged face.

"And communism is proven to work in both nature and politics when the sample size is small and able to be properly organized." the Doctor Explained.

"Yup, I knew that bitch be crazy..." Tyrone mutters under his breath. He knew a woman that fiiiine was bad news, with looks and likely skills to kill. Girls' a cold fish, with them skills to cut up bodies without battin' an eye! Shiit, I don't want to mess with that piece of fine, but messed up ass! Hell no, no sirree! I'd rather take my chances with the biters! Ty thought, gulping as he turned to look at Chris and Heather.
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Inventory Inventory:
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)pack of cigs
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lucky Coin, Lighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:08 am

"...well I'm sure Jack is fine." She replied, blushing as she looked over to Officer Byrd and shook her head at his incompetence only to then sharply turn to Dr. Hoffman with a puzzled look. "What?! I'm sorry, but I think that's a stupid idea!"
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Danger' 'Danger'
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/30Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kendo Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:15 am

Rin nodded at Rebecka's statement. "Probably. I'm still gonna punch him." She says before the new issue aroused. "Hmm... I don't think its that dumb an idea. She's right, those of us who know how to use firearms can train the others to use what we are not currently using. Makes no sense to horde anything if we are working as a group." She explained.

She heard 'Bill' from the other group of survivors who were armed scream out: "Of course you'd agree with her, your Chinese!"

To this Rin sharply glared over at him and said: "Correction: Three Quarters-Japanese, quarter Korean. South Korean. I already stated why its not a bad idea. In case we are separated, everyone is armed and capable of surviving. We don't have to worry about everyone going undefended and potentially lose more resources if one of us falls victim to the creatures and zombies. Its only realistic." Rin replied, being the most she's spoken to most people in her time at Raccoon University.

"If it makes you feel better, Bill, I'll just stick with my bow and arrows. I don't need a firearm, even though I'm more qualified than any of you including Officer Byrd unless he's been personally trained by my father, Joseph fucking Kendo himself!" She shouted with pride! She had her hands on her hips and she looked around to see if anyone else had a conniption.
Rin Kendo
Rin Kendo
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue180/180Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x18/Arrows, x13/7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)x2/Bomb Arrows, x4/Fire Arrows
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)First Aid Spray (100%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Family Photo, Lighter, Keys to the Kendo Gunshop and Mall franchise

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am

Chris sighed inwardly. Everything was just getting back to something akin to normalcy, then Dr. Tits fucking breaks the status quo... He thought, not caring much for Dr. Hoffman who was rumored to be a sadist, which showed in her classes. She also had a thing for flirting with students, but those rumors were unconfirmed. A sly fox, he wouldn't doubt if she held out on anything she had just to give herself more of a chance to survive. In fact, he wouldn't doubt someone like her was only bringing this scenario up to peruse what the survivors had to offer. Namely, he did not trust the Biology Professor one bit.

Even so.

Chris walked up to one of the tables, producing his Glock 19 he scavenged and sets it on the long white table along with his magazines. "I've got a fully loaded Glock 19 and 61 additional bullets." He exclaimed out loud, looking into the eyes of Dr. Hoffman evenly. "I agree with Rin's logic, we should arm anyone else here who can or is willing to use a firearm if they do not have one already. But as Officer Byrd said, those who have been using firearms should keep them as they've had more experience thus far. Meaning I'm keeping my gun, but if you need some spare ammo I'm willing to share what I feasibly can." Chris counter offered.

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Inventory Inventory:
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:05 am

Chris Wood wrote:Chris sighed inwardly. Everything was just getting back to something akin to normalcy, then Dr. Tits fucking breaks the status quo... He thought, not caring much for Dr. Hoffman who was rumored to be a sadist, which showed in her classes. She also had a thing for flirting with students, but those rumors were unconfirmed. A sly fox, he wouldn't doubt if she held out on anything she had just to give herself more of a chance to survive. In fact, he wouldn't doubt someone like her was only bringing this scenario up to peruse what the survivors had to offer. Namely, he did not trust the Biology Professor one bit.

Even so.

Chris walked up to one of the tables, producing his Glock 19 he scavenged and sets it on the long white table along with his magazines. "I've got a fully loaded Glock 19 and 61 additional bullets." He exclaimed out loud, looking into the eyes of Dr. Hoffman evenly. "I agree with Rin's logic, we should arm anyone else here who can or is willing to use a firearm if they do not have one already. But as Officer Byrd said, those who have been using firearms should keep them as they've had more experience thus far. Meaning I'm keeping my gun, but if you need some spare ammo I'm willing to share what I feasibly can." Chris counter offered.

Dr. Hoffman leveled her sirenesque gaze upon Chris Wood and smirked, letting out a low chuckle as she licked her lower lip...

Then, Officer Byrd stepped forward. "Kid's right, I can't just hand my weapon to a civilian without reason. Not only against protocol, it's just not ethical to force a gun to someone who has never fired one a day in their life." he began. "However, lets split the ammo evenly between us so we have a fighting chance till help arrives or we decide we're blowing this joint." He explained as he slammed his Browning HiPower onto the desk.

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Unknown

"I've got a full mag and three spares. Fifty-two 9mm bullets in all." he explained.

After this, Chuck came down and dropped his Glock 19 onto the table... both of them.

"I had a backup in my truck, but took one off a zombified security guard." He explained. "I've got... 57 bullets overall." He explained. Bill shrugged and followed suit setting down his shotgun and his Glock 19 as well!

"I've got this shotgun, and about 13 shells. The Handgun's got only 7 bullets in it I think..." Bill said with a shrug. To this, Steve one of the other survivors shouted out: "HOLD OUTS! You told me you didn't have a spare gun! I could have saved Janet you fucks!!" The young man went to assault Chuck when Mark, a janitor, grabbed him and held him back.

"Come now, this isn't about placing blame its about equipping those who need it most." hummed Dr. Hoffman.

Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Ryan Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:07 am

Amanda didn't like what was happening, but did the same. "I've only got this rifle and four magazines. I don't know roughly that is, but its all I got on me."
Amanda Ryan
Amanda Ryan
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)90x 7.62x39mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Cigarettes
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 30 round magazines (AKM/AK47)

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:14 am

"Grr..." Rebecka grumbled, before walking up to the table and setting down her things. "We're wasting time, my friend's in trouble and we're changing the subject on our firepower! She could be fucking dying, don't blow her off but if this little 'pow wow' needs to happen, lets fucking get this over with!"

"I've got this AKM and roughly 80 bullets for it!" she then drew out her IJ-70 and sets it onto the table with a trio of magazines and a box of bullets:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Latest

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 LatestFitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 LatestFitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Latest

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 389

"I've also got this IJ-70 chambered in .380, so sue me! If you want it? Fuckin' take it! But I'm not going to let poison kill my friend!" She spat aggressively up at Dr. Bimbo!
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc) 83x 7.62x39mm
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Jack's Truck Keys, 4x AK-47 Mags, 3x Baikal IJ-70 mags (12 capacity), Family Photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:27 am

"Ughh... this is retarded!" Heather huffed and walked over to the table and pulled out and displayed her firearms.

"I've got this off a family friend who worked for the Sheriff's Department. It holds fifteen rounds, and I've got five magazines so 75 bullets. I also got-" she says pulling the strap of the shotgun off her chest and sets the weapon down:

"This shotgun. Holds 7 shells, I only got the seven left after busting my ass through the dorms." Heather spat.
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20x 9x19mm, 7x/Shotgun Shells
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Sledgehammer, Lighter, Umbrella Wristband Identification Band (Visitor), glasses, 5x15 shot 9mm mags

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrone King Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:34 am

Heather Hill wrote:"Ughh... this is retarded!" Heather huffed and walked over to the table and pulled out and displayed her firearms.

"I've got this off a family friend who worked for the Sheriff's Department. It holds fifteen rounds, and I've got five magazines so 75 bullets. I also got-" she says pulling the strap of the shotgun off her chest and sets the weapon down:

"This shotgun. Holds 7 shells, I only got the seven left after busting my ass through the dorms." Heather spat.

"Aww shit, I'm with you Baby. This shit's fuckin' retarded but if we doin' this..." Started Tyrone as he approached the table and slammed down his handgun.

"I can do math too. 45 nine mills, three magazines. Unfired, full mags. I just got'em not too long ago." He says, before looking around. "S'all I got, save this Louisville Slugger. Wanna strip me of my gun, that's fine so long we all get the fuck along!"
Tyrone King
Tyrone King
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Rodriguez Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:47 am

Bianca did not want anymore fighting, especially between Rebecka and Amanda. She bit her tongue and waited it out this far, but now with tensions rising once again thanks to Dr. Hoffman, Bianca also came forwards to at least help try and tide things over for the group as a whole.

"I have this five shot revolver, and a full box of .38 Special." She replied. "I've got my pistol permit, and I know how to use it, but if someone else is in greater need I have no qualms of handing over my weapon." She explained before turning to Rebecka.

Rebecka Kriska wrote:"Grr..." Rebecka grumbled, before walking up to the table and setting down her things. "We're wasting time, my friend's in trouble and we're changing the subject on our firepower! She could be fucking dying, don't blow her off but if this little 'pow wow' needs to happen, lets fucking get this over with!"

"I've got this AKM and roughly 80 bullets for it!" she then drew out her IJ-70 and sets it onto the table with a trio of magazines and a box of bullets:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 LatestFitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 LatestFitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Latest

"I've also got this IJ-70 chambered in .380, so sue me! If you want it? Fuckin' take it! But I'm not going to let poison kill my friend!" She spat aggressively up at Dr. Bimbo!

"There... may be a way. To help your friend. Its only a theory, one I share with Elena Rojas." She explained, trying to give the woman some comfort. "I believe you are friends with her, yes?" She asked now recalling how Elena would run off with Zoey and Rebecka. No wonder why her friend looks familiar to me! She's also friends with Elena! How stupid can I be? She thought.
Bianca Rodriguez
Bianca Rodriguez
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x50/.38 Special
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)4x Local Green Herbs, 3x Blue herbs, a can of first aid spray (100%), medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Herb Case & Medicine Kit, Retractable Scalpel, Maglight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:50 am

With no one else stepping forwards, Chris looked around before sharply glaring at the good doctor. "So, how about you? Dr. Hoffman? Wait, don't tell me: you've conveniently got nothing in spite of hugging that overpriced purse of yours like its made of gold?" He interrogated the busty teach.

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:57 am

Chris Wood wrote:With no one else stepping forwards, Chris looked around before sharply glaring at the good doctor. "So, how about you? Dr. Hoffman? Wait, don't tell me: you've conveniently got nothing in spite of hugging that overpriced purse of yours like its made of gold?" He interrogated the busty teach.

"Very astute young man, you're definitely not one of my students... I'd remember you. And, you're not wrong, parts of it are. Made of gold~" Hummed the Doctor as she pulled herself out of the bleachers and approached the assembled pile of weaponry. Unzipping the handbag, all the while flashing some narrow, seductive eyes towards Chris, the woman drew out a small stainless steel J-frame revolver:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Taylor-lancaster-lancaster-taylor-zbrushhighpolybooleanwork-1712

"Smith and Wesson 637 Airweight, I have a license to carry concealed and... its fully chambered with five jacketed hollow points and a box of forty-five .38 Special on standby, hon~" She cooed, twirling her fingers around the plastic grip before dropping it back into her purse and zipping it back up. "Satisfied? Because if you aren't we can have a one on one talk elsewhere hon!" Purred the salacious professor.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:01 am

Bianca Rodriguez wrote:Bianca did not want anymore fighting, especially between Rebecka and Amanda. She bit her tongue and waited it out this far, but now with tensions rising once again thanks to Dr. Hoffman, Bianca also came forwards to at least help try and tide things over for the group as a whole.

"I have this five shot revolver, and a full box of .38 Special." She replied. "I've got my pistol permit, and I know how to use it, but if someone else is in greater need I have no qualms of handing over my weapon." She explained before turning to Rebecka.

Rebecka Kriska wrote:"Grr..." Rebecka grumbled, before walking up to the table and setting down her things. "We're wasting time, my friend's in trouble and we're changing the subject on our firepower! She could be fucking dying, don't blow her off but if this little 'pow wow' needs to happen, lets fucking get this over with!"

"There... may be a way. To help your friend. Its only a theory, one I share with Elena Rojas." She explained, trying to give the woman some comfort. "I believe you are friends with her, yes?" She asked now recalling how Elena would run off with Zoey and Rebecka. No wonder why her friend looks familiar to me! She's also friends with Elena! How stupid can I be? She thought.

Rebecka shot a glance back at Bianca. "You knew Elena too?" She asked, frowning. "Shit... well, I was. But she's... gone. Some bat like freak ate her and all I could do was watch as she fought it off for us. Zoey and I owe Elena our lives...if not for her we would have been dead too. Its why Zoey needs to live, if she doesn't it would mean Elena died for nothing! Please, if you have an idea I'm willing to try it!" She spat.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:12 am

(from here)

Almost as if on cue, the side door of the gymnasium opened up, as Rebecka's voice carried over to the new arrivals.

"Puta, you say that like I'm dead!" Spat Elena who approached the group with a gun tucked behind her waistband:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Elena_RockHard_Nips_gun

and a .22 rifle slung over one shoulder:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Hao-liu-render4

She was followed by another survivor, Paige Connors:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Luna_15

Elena looked over to Rebecka and raised a brow. "Don't you know you can't kill a bitch so easily? What the fuck are you still doing here?! I told you both to leave!" Elena Rojas growled as she approached the group. She noted all the weapons and ammo spread on the table and she clicked her lips and jerked her head to the side. "Tsk, fuck that. I'm not stickin' around long enough to join this commune." She stated truthfully.
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wood Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:16 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Chris Wood wrote:With no one else stepping forwards, Chris looked around before sharply glaring at the good doctor. "So, how about you? Dr. Hoffman? Wait, don't tell me: you've conveniently got nothing in spite of hugging that overpriced purse of yours like its made of gold?" He interrogated the busty teach.

"Very astute young man, you're definitely not one of my students... I'd remember you. And, you're not wrong, parts of it are. Made of gold~" Hummed the Doctor as she pulled herself out of the bleachers and approached the assembled pile of weaponry. Unzipping the handbag, all the while flashing some narrow, seductive eyes towards Chris, the woman drew out a small stainless steel J-frame revolver:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Taylor-lancaster-lancaster-taylor-zbrushhighpolybooleanwork-1712

"Smith and Wesson 637 Airweight, I have a license to carry concealed and... its fully chambered with five jacketed hollow points and a box of forty-five .38 Special on standby, hon~" She cooed, twirling her fingers around the plastic grip before dropping it back into her purse and zipping it back up. "Satisfied? Because if you aren't we can have a one on one talk elsewhere hon!" Purred the salacious professor.

Chris collected his gun, and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna take a hard pass on that offer, Dr. Hoffman. I like my women a little less easy." He says, and turned to Officer Byrd. "Now we just need to see who among us can shoot a gun, needs a gun and distribute the ammunition equally."

He then turned to the arrival of yet two more survivors, which now made this even more of a headache, but he was still glad to see new survivors.

Chris Wood
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty Reunion!

Post by Rebecka Kriska Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:32 am

Elena Rojas wrote:(from here)

Almost as if on cue, the side door of the gymnasium opened up, as Rebecka's voice carried over to the new arrivals.

"Puta, you say that like I'm dead!" Spat Elena who approached the group with a gun tucked behind her waistband:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Elena_RockHard_Nips_gun

and a .22 rifle slung over one shoulder:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Hao-liu-render4

She was followed by another survivor, Paige Connors:

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Luna_15

Elena looked over to Rebecka and raised a brow. "Don't you know you can't kill a bitch so easily? What the fuck are you still doing here?! I told you both to leave!" Elena Rojas growled as she approached the group. She noted all the weapons and ammo spread on the table and she clicked her lips and jerked her head to the side. "Tsk, fuck that. I'm not stickin' around long enough to join this commune." She stated truthfully.

Rebecka heard the voice. She turned to face a ghost, in her mind... but it was no ghost! Elena... Elena was... alive!? "E...E... Elennna!" Screamed Rebecka, who dropped everything and ran to her best friend! She glomped onto Elena and squeezed the woman tightly! "Jesus CHRIST! You're alive! H-how?!" She continued to shout, before pulling away from her. "I seen you... never mind, Zoey's hurt! We came back to find Rin after my Jeep got totaled! You know Bea, right? Please, you gotta help! She was bitten by some massive snake and it poisoned her! She's been like this for nearly an hour now!" She exclaimed.
Rebecka Kriska
Rebecka Kriska
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Rodriguez Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:36 am

Bianca was pretty shocked to hear that Elena was dead, only to be relieved when the woman appeared just on cue! "Elena!" She exclaimed happily, before growing serious. "Good to see the rumor is not true, but your friend here is very sick. We don't know what kind of snake it was, and with this outbreak of madness God only knows how fatal it is." She explained. "I think our only course of action is to utilize the blue and local herb mixture we were studying."
Bianca Rodriguez
Bianca Rodriguez
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x50/.38 Special
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)4x Local Green Herbs, 3x Blue herbs, a can of first aid spray (100%), medkit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Herb Case & Medicine Kit, Retractable Scalpel, Maglight

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:10 am

"Hmp!" grunted the flustered Dr. Hoffman who turned to Elena and her crass comment about not participating. "Well! Quite unfair of you to be here and not contribute to the cause of survival, Ms. Rojas! How do we not know if you're not one of these monsters since your friends claim they saw you die, hm?" She asked with a smirk.

There were 18 survivors in the room now. Tyrone, Rin, Bianca, Steve, Mark, Fran, Cherie, Bill, Chuck, Rose, Dr. Hoffman, Officer Byrd, Amanda, Zoey (incapacitated), Heather, Chris, Elena and Paige.

297x 9x19mm rounds

20x 12 Gauge Shells

43x .380 ACP

100x .38 Special

Four spare weapons, two of which were Glock 19s the other two being one of Rebecka's and Heather's guns.

-Elena: Not participating (is armed)
-Tyrone: Glock 19 and Bat (30 rounds)
-Rin: Bow
-Amanda: AKM (she keeps her ammo)
-Bill: O/U Shotgun (10 shells)
-Chuck: Glock 19 (30 rounds)
-Officer Kenneth Byrd: Browning HP (47 rounds)
-Chris: Glock 19 (50 rounds)
-Dr. Piper Hoffman: .38 Special (she keeps her ammo)
-Bianca: .38 Special (she keeps her ammo)
-Mark: Glock 19 (20 Rounds)

That left five of the survivors who could still move without a firearm...
-Steve: wants a gun
-Rose: wants a gun
-Fran: Unarmed
-Paige: Unarmed
-Cherie: doesn't want a gun

It left the survivors with two of four weapons to be distributed out...

-870 Shotgun (10 Shells)
-Custom Government (20 rounds)
-AKM (83 cartridges)
-IJ-70 (43 rounds)
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Rojas Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:17 am

Elena looked between the pair and then at Zoey. She quickly walked up to the fallen friend, and knelt down, checking her pulse and feeling her clammy skin. "This is bad..." She mumbled, before Dr. Hoffman gave her crass. "I can contribute this, puta~" She hummed, sticking out her middle finger with her free hand in the direction of the woman. "I can care less of what you say to me now Dr. Hoffman, its not like you can call up the dean and have me expelled. He's probably already dead if not one of them things. And if I was a monster, I'd be likely eating your neck right now and I don't know if I even would if I did! One can only have so much grease in their diet." she smartly replied before turning to Bea. "I think we have no choice, this doesn't look normal, nor does it look fatal to be honest. Her pulse is a little low, but not in the danger zone. We could probably wait this out, not gonna lie... but its better to be safe than sorry." Elena replied before heading over to one of the boxes containing water and tossed it to Bea. "You still got herbs on you? Mix them, then infuse the mixture with the water so its easier for Zoey to swallow." She explained.
Elena Rojas
Elena Rojas
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)30x 9x19mm, 46x .22LR
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)1x Bottle of Water
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Decorative Inro, dorm bedroom keys, keys to Zoey's Car, Safety pin (handmade lock pick), multi-tool, notepad detailing the local herbs and plant life, 5x 10 round magazines (rifle)

Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Fitness Center and Gymnasium  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Hill Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:21 am

Random NPCs wrote:"Hmp!" grunted the flustered Dr. Hoffman who turned to Elena and her crass comment about not participating. "Well! Quite unfair of you to be here and not contribute to the cause of survival, Ms. Rojas! How do we not know if you're not one of these monsters since your friends claim they saw you die, hm?" She asked with a smirk.

There were 18 survivors in the room now. Tyrone, Rin, Bianca, Steve, Mark, Fran, Cherie, Bill, Chuck, Rose, Dr. Hoffman, Officer Byrd, Amanda, Zoey (incapacitated), Heather, Chris, Elena and Paige.

297x 9x19mm rounds

20x 12 Gauge Shells

43x .380 ACP

100x .38 Special

Four spare weapons, two of which were Glock 19s the other two being one of Rebecka's and Heather's guns.

-Elena: Not participating (is armed)
-Tyrone: Glock 19 and Bat (30 rounds)
-Rin: Bow
-Amanda: AKM (she keeps her ammo)
-Bill: O/U Shotgun (10 shells)
-Chuck: Glock 19 (30 rounds)
-Officer Kenneth Byrd: Browning HP (47 rounds)
-Chris: Glock 19 (50 rounds)
-Dr. Piper Hoffman: .38 Special (she keeps her ammo)
-Bianca: .38 Special (she keeps her ammo)
-Mark: Glock 19 (20 Rounds)

That left five of the survivors who could still move without a firearm...
-Steve: wants a gun
-Rose: wants a gun
-Fran: Unarmed
-Paige: Unarmed
-Cherie: doesn't want a gun

It left the survivors with two of four weapons to be distributed out...

-870 Shotgun (10 Shells)
-Custom Government (20 rounds)
-AKM (83 cartridges)
-IJ-70 (43 rounds)

"Fuck it, take my shotgun." she sighed, taking her handgun and now a single magazine and five bullets. Still, it made sense to distribute the ammunition but this felt far from 'equal' but it gave those who knew how to shoot more ammunition to play with so she accepted this result for the time being.
Heather Hill
Heather Hill
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next