Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance

4 posters

Go down

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance

Post by Admin Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:48 pm

The Kennel is where the dogs used by the RPD's K-9 Unit were kept; however, during the Raccoon City Outbreak the dogs were all infected and the unit was wiped out.

There are three large kennel cells located inside this room but has many smaller kennels, some of which are opened. A manhole can be located at the back of the room that appears to be leading down toward the underground waterway.

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_50_50_133_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqo419
(the door to the basement's west hall)

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Re2_remake_kennel1_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqo40x

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_50_52_146_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqo41j

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_50_18_998_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqo41u

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_50_31_228_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqo429
(A manhole leading to the Waterway beneath the RPD)

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue4/5K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue20/20K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue15/30K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue6/6K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty Re: K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance

Post by Elliot Craig Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:44 am

September 24th, 1998...

"Hmm... Ryu's temperament is a little off, don't you think so Tony?" Officer Elliot Craig with his mag light trained on the kennel of the Doberman in question turned and asked his supervisor, Sargent Tony Delarosa:

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Latest

"Hmm.. Lemme take a look..." Tony, the senior RPD K9 Handler hunkered down, his gloved hands reaching towards Ryu who seemed to be acting more skittish. "Could be. Well, to be honest... something's got all the dogs in a fuss. I just hope whatever's been affecting the city folk ain't gonna turn our dogs." he says, much to Elliot's dismay.

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  6005acf7fcf4d6356655155149da3f8e

"Please don't say that... it's bad enough I've already had to use my gun more times in one day than I wanted to this entire year. I can't think of pulling it out on any of them..." He says, waving his cap, fanning himself in the darkness.

"Me either," replied Tony. "I love them more than my own life... at least we're all in the dog house now. Thank goodness, the kibble is edible..." he joked.

Tony and Elliot were 'protecting' the kennel in the pitch blackness of the RPD, but in truth were trapped due to the emergency locks being turned off due to the power outage. They couldn't even activate the power switch in the generator room, the entire electrical grid was down and till the lights came back they were going to have to sit and wait- which meant if they got hungry? Kibble time...

Elliot grimaced. "Yeah... 'edible', if you can call it that. I still don't approve of Iron's choice of feed. I mean, for the love of God my parents own a clinic in Stoneville we have a good deal on our natural stuff! That stuff, that stuff I could eat if pinched for food. But this crud?" he points to the sacks on the wall overtop a sewer grate. "-I'd rather eat my own shoe leather. That... conceited man calls himself Chief and he doesn't even-" he began and Tony chuckled, cutting him off.

"You can call him a two-faced bastard prick, Elliot. You're not in grade school." Tony smirked and Elliot flushed, looking away. "Y-yeah, but, why waste the syllables and dirty my own mouth over that pric-" he clasped his mouth and Tony laughed!

"AH, shit, almost had ya! You know how much money I stand to make if I got you to swear?" Tony chuckled.

Elliot frowned, giving him slightly lidded gaze. "...three bucks?"

"Heh, well, lets say its more than my pension if I ever get to retire." Tony replied with sad smile. Elliot turned to him and smiled. "Chin up Tony, we'll all get out of here. Just you wait."

Tony grinned. "I love your enthusiasm, kid. You sound like your Pop." he says, scruffing the 22 year old's head like a kid.
Elliot Craig
Elliot Craig
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Dr. Reiri Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Reiri Kamura Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:24 pm

Elliot Craig wrote:September 24th, 1998...

"Hmm... Ryu's temperament is a little off, don't you think so Tony?" Officer Elliot Craig with his mag light trained on the kennel of the Doberman in question turned and asked his supervisor, Sargent Tony Delarosa:

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Latest

"Hmm.. Lemme take a look..." Tony, the senior RPD K9 Handler hunkered down, his gloved hands reaching towards Ryu who seemed to be acting more skittish. "Could be. Well, to be honest... something's got all the dogs in a fuss. I just hope whatever's been affecting the city folk ain't gonna turn our dogs." he says, much to Elliot's dismay.

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  6005acf7fcf4d6356655155149da3f8e

"Please don't say that... it's bad enough I've already had to use my gun more times in one day than I wanted to this entire year. I can't think of pulling it out on any of them..." He says, waving his cap, fanning himself in the darkness.

"Me either," replied Tony. "I love them more than my own life... at least we're all in the dog house now. Thank goodness, the kibble is edible..." he joked.

Tony and Elliot were 'protecting' the kennel in the pitch blackness of the RPD, but in truth were trapped due to the emergency locks being turned off due to the power outage. They couldn't even activate the power switch in the generator room, the entire electrical grid was down and till the lights came back they were going to have to sit and wait- which meant if they got hungry? Kibble time...

Elliot grimaced. "Yeah... 'edible', if you can call it that. I still don't approve of Iron's choice of feed. I mean, for the love of God my parents own a clinic in Stoneville we have a good deal on our natural stuff! That stuff, that stuff I could eat if pinched for food. But this crud?" he points to the sacks on the wall overtop a sewer grate. "-I'd rather eat my own shoe leather. That... conceited man calls himself Chief and he doesn't even-" he began and Tony chuckled, cutting him off.

"You can call him a two-faced bastard prick, Elliot. You're not in grade school." Tony smirked and Elliot flushed, looking away. "Y-yeah, but, why waste the syllables and dirty my own mouth over that pric-" he clasped his mouth and Tony laughed!

"AH, shit, almost had ya! You know how much money I stand to make if I got you to swear?" Tony chuckled.

Elliot frowned, giving him slightly lidded gaze. "...three bucks?"

"Heh, well, lets say its more than my pension if I ever get to retire." Tony replied with sad smile. Elliot turned to him and smiled. "Chin up Tony, we'll all get out of here. Just you wait."

Tony grinned. "I love your enthusiasm, kid. You sound like your Pop." he says, scruffing the 22 year old's head like a kid.

"Aww, isn't that adorable!" a voice echoed, reverberating against metal. The pair blinked and looked about for the disembodied voice, which then 'coughed' before adding: "Up here, gentlemen~"

Above them, a ventilation shaft wide enough for a fit or slender human was visible, and behind the grate was, curiously, a rather pretty young Asian woman:

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Naomi_original_drawn_by_unsomnus__accb155dd08433b7977ac71d2b944c46

When their eyes met hers, she smiled. "Ah, there you are. You see me now?" she purred, holding her chin up with her palms. "You fine officers mind prying this ruddy thing off? I would, but, afraid I might break a nail." she cooed, wiggling her well manicured fingers at them.
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue5/5K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue20/20K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue0/0K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue0/0K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Darkstorm Zero and Random NPCs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Craig Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:19 pm

“Oh, wow, of course!” Elliot dashed over to a nearby stepladder, and a wrench. “I guess you got in the vents running away from those things outside? You must be pretty lucky then! Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here, miss!” His smile was bright and reassuring as he opened the grate, offering a hand. “Here, let me help you out.”
Elliot Craig
Elliot Craig
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Random NPCs and Dr. Reiri Kamura like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Reiri Kamura Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:44 pm

Elliot Craig wrote:“Oh, wow, of course!” Elliot dashed over to a nearby stepladder, and a wrench. “I guess you got in the vents running away from those things outside? You must be pretty lucky then! Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here, miss!” His smile was bright and reassuring as he opened the grate, offering a hand. “Here, let me help you out.”

"Oh, such moxie! I like that~" She cooed, as he pulled off the vent. "No, not quite. I got bored looking for a cop, and decided to check this side of the station through the vents since the door wouldn't open. Probably due to the electricity being off." She replied as he reached for her hand. She took his and when he pulled her, both gasped as she fell atop him! There was a sudden crash, and Tony, the other officer behind him asked if they were okay.

"Wooah, nice catch officer~" She purred, her breasts resting against his chest, as he lay on his back; her brown eyes blinking at his as she lay atop him. She was the same height as him, so... they were face to face, and crotch to crotch as well~ She simply stretched out on him, seemingly comfortable in his arms which had reflexively wrapped around her slender, narrow waist. "Officer Craig, is it?" she says, tapping the ID tag on his chest, purring as she held her chin up with her palms, her elbows resting on his shoulders, practically pinning him down. "Pleasant meeting you, I'm Dr. Reiri Kamura~" She winked.
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue5/5K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Random NPCs and Elliot Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Craig Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:53 am

Elliot’s face flushed red as the beautiful doctor was atop him, in a rather compromising position. “Sure! Glad you’re ok!” He managed to squeak out. Tony was doing his very best to not start laughing. It was hard. “I-I-I-I’m just glad you’re ok!” He remarked, before noticing where his hands were, shooting his arms to his sides. “Sorry!”
Elliot Craig
Elliot Craig
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Reiri Kamura Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 am

Elliot Craig wrote:Elliot’s face flushed red as the beautiful doctor was atop him, in a rather compromising position. “Sure! Glad you’re ok!” He managed to squeak out. Tony was doing his very best to not start laughing. It was hard. “I-I-I-I’m just glad you’re ok!” He remarked, before noticing where his hands were, shooting his arms to his sides. “Sorry!”

Dr. Kamura giggled, rather girlishly at that. She looked a little 'young' to be a Doctor, but that was hard to make out in the darkness. She raised a brow in a coquettish manner at him as he removed his arms from the small of her back. "Oh? So soon...?" She cooed playfully. She had a very attractive, alluring smile as she shifted her weight side to side, rubbing up against him snugly~! "Oh... well I suppose there's a time and place for that, no?" She whispered to him, winking before she sat up on him... looking slightly more compromising with her arms behind her head, stretching, showing off her modest yet lovely curves~

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Naomi_original_drawn_by_unsomnus__accb155dd08433b7977ac71d2b944c46

"Ooooh, I think I finally got that kink out of my back~" Dr. Kamura moaned, her lithe body twisting slightly, her modest bosom bouncing gently as she sat, spread legged around the young officer's groin! The moment was fleeting though, and the Doc shifted herself off the young man, her boots gently scraping against the concrete floor. She stood over Elliot, offering him a helping hand, flashing a pearly white smile. "Again, thanks for the soft landing honey~" She purred, cocking her head slightly to the side, nearly resting her head on her shoulder. Her long, dark hair was like silk, swaying with her movements as she swayed gently in place. Upon taking Elliot's hand she turned to the other man. "Tony was it? Sorry for 'dropping in' unexpected, and for eavesdropping on your conversation. Felt rude to interrupt you both~" Reiri hummed in a playful, but polite manner.

"No worries, Mam. Crawling around through the vents... didn't think of that." He commented, rubbing his chin, looking up at the vent. "Not that I would abandon these pups. I think I'd have a hard time fitting my frame inside. Looks too cramped for me!" Tony jovially chuckled.

Reiri smiled at Tony before she gripped Elliot's hand gently. She turned to face the younger officer, and with both hands and surprising strength, pulled the younger man up off the ground. "There ya go- woah~" She cooed, bumping into him again, chest rubbing against his. She smiled up at him, another brief flash of pearly white from her beautiful smile before she slowly peeled herself away from him. "Sorry hon, I blame the lack of power for my... continued clumsiness~" The pretty Asian Doctor sweetly blamed her seductive actions in a kittenish manner~

Dr. Reiri Kamura
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random NPCs and Elliot Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Craig Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:49 pm

“It’s ok! I’m just glad you’re unharmed!” He squeaked out as she straddled him, his face red.
Elliot Craig
Elliot Craig
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Reiri Kamura Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:25 am

Elliot Craig wrote:“It’s ok! I’m just glad you’re unharmed!” He squeaked out as she straddled him, his face red.

All the while Tony was probably having a field day, as Dr. Kamura toyed with the impressionable young officer. "Yes... all thanks to you, Officer~" She winked, before peeling away from him. "So do you gentlemen have any idea what is going on outside? Aside from the Friday Night Creature Feature plaguing the city streets?" Kamura asked, as she set a hand on her hip, and looked between Elliot and Tony.
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:49 am

Dr. Reiri Kamura wrote:
Elliot Craig wrote:“It’s ok! I’m just glad you’re unharmed!” He squeaked out as she straddled him, his face red.

All the while Tony was probably having a field day, as Dr. Kamura toyed with the impressionable young officer. "Yes... all thanks to you, Officer~" She winked, before peeling away from him. "So do you gentlemen have any idea what is going on outside? Aside from the Friday Night Creature Feature plaguing the city streets?" Kamura asked, as she set a hand on her hip, and looked between Elliot and Tony.

"Not much," Tony began. "...other than the power out, radios out, and the RPD pretty much caught with its pants down? I can only assume its about the same for the other emergency services. I'm sure the Sherriff's department has things on the outskirts set up..." He continued, rubbing his chin. He observed Elliot and this 'Doctor Kamura' closely. She looked young to be a doctor, but it could be the light... his vision wasn't all too great as it used to be, another reason why he was retiring. Hopefully still will. Tony looked up at the vent and then back at the other two. "Those vents lead to areas past the electronic doors?" He asked Reiri, before walking over to Sofia's cage, one of the smaller of the registered police dogs, and also the 'K9' whom he raised since she was a pup. "Well, I can't fit inside that vent, but you, the Doctor and I think tiny Sofia here will be able to." He began, and turned to the pair with a wide grin. "Nothing's going on over this way, save the cells, that locked up reporter and the leaky pipes. I'm retiring anyway... so its best you help the department where it needs it, Elliot." Tony explained, adjusting his cap with a grin.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Reiri Kamura Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:00 am

Dr. Kamura looked over the dog named Sofia, and smiled. "She's adorable~ And looks like she can fit through the vent... could be useful to have a trained dog and a handler." The woman giggled with a wink at Elliot's direction. "I can be of service to the department medically speaking, but I'm also looking for something that may have been accidentally confiscated by that big brute with the porn stash..." she explained with a sigh, as she could practically hear the other two men with irritated tones, in unison, say: "Irons..."
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Dr. Reiri Kamura
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Craig Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:22 am

Elliot sighed at the mention of the chief. “It figures Chief Irons would overstep his bounds…..” It baffles me why that man picked law enforcement as a career “We should be able to retrieve the item. I doubt anyone but he would raise much of a fuss over it.”
Elliot Craig
Elliot Craig
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Tsuki 'Sable' Sugimoto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:49 pm

(From here)

The lights flickered throughout the RPD before the loud hum of the generator under the precinct echoed throughout the wide, former art museum's halls- followed by the cheering of several officers! The power was back on, and now the police could mobilize and be well equipped to handle the rest of Operation Mop Up!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue4/5K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue15/30K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Left_bar_bleue6/6K9 Unit Kennel and Sewer Entrance  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down