Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B3 Offices

4 posters

Go down

B3 Offices Empty B3 Offices

Post by Rori Han Tue May 31, 2022 9:43 pm

Rori held the small handgun, the Sig P228 tightly in one hand, her flip phone in the other. “Joe? JOE! I need your assistance!” She exclaimed through the phone in a harsh whisper! She had managed to hide from many of the deadlier threats so far… that bitch, the Director? Left her to rot in this basement with those unfortunate to still be alive down here!

She swept the hallway with the small handgun issued to most Lab Staff, she was still in the B3’s office wing which was a sizable part of the b3 floor, only outdone by the number of Labs themselves. She made her way through the next corridor without incident, and continued to sweep the pistol with one hand while her flip phone was in her other hand. ”If you are listening to me say something already!!” She harshly whispered, not wanting to draw attention to herself!
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

B3 Offices Empty Re: B3 Offices

Post by Random NPCs Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:04 pm

Rori Han wrote:Rori held the small handgun, the Sig P228 tightly in one hand, her flip phone in the other. “Joe? JOE! I need your assistance!” She exclaimed through the phone in a harsh whisper! She had managed to hide from many of the deadlier threats so far… that bitch, the Director? Left her to rot in this basement with those unfortunate to still be alive down here!

She swept the hallway with the small handgun issued to most Lab Staff, she was still in the B3’s office wing which was a sizable part of the b3 floor, only outdone by the number of Labs themselves. She made her way through the next corridor without incident, and continued to sweep the pistol with one hand while her flip phone was in her other hand. ”If you are listening to me say something already!!” She harshly whispered, not wanting to draw attention to herself!

There was a voice that responded on the other end of the line. All the while the overhead lights flashed as the alarms continued to blare throughout the basement 3 level. There were a couple of roaming zombies ahead of Rori as well…
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rori Han Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:30 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Rori Han wrote:Rori held the small handgun, the Sig P228 tightly in one hand, her flip phone in the other. “Joe? JOE! I need your assistance!” She exclaimed through the phone in a harsh whisper! She had managed to hide from many of the deadlier threats so far… that bitch, the Director? Left her to rot in this basement with those unfortunate to still be alive down here!

There was a voice that responded on the other end of the line. All the while the overhead lights flashed as the alarms continued to blare throughout the basement 3 level. There were a couple of roaming zombies ahead of Rori as well…

“Now’s not a good ‘time’?! Seriously, you’re going to pull a line like that on me NOW?!” Rori panicked, looking past rows of cubicles as she entered one of the offices to cut past the zombies lingering in the four way intersection ahead of her. It was somewhat ballsy as she wouldn’t know if there were more of the infected in here, and they’d have the advantage of hiding behind the narrow walls of cork board and plexiglass. “Of course it’s a bad time! It’s a bad time for everyone! Get me the hell out of here or all of the shit I’ve done the past eight months will go out the window! You understand? ‘Joe King’? Hmm?” She continued to harshly whisper as she carefully ambled through the narrowest of the corridors through the archipelago of cubicles surrounding her. She needed to get the hell out of here! “Look, give me an update- at-at least something to work with here Joe? I’m stuck in B3 of R&D and my ‘bosses’ went AWOL so tell me what to do ‘man’ before I become a monster’s munchie!” She spat in a low, hushed yet anxious tone!
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:43 pm

Rori Han wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

“Now’s not a good ‘time’?! Seriously, you’re going to pull a line like that on me NOW?!” Rori panicked, looking past rows of cubicles as she entered one of the offices to cut past the zombies lingering in the four way intersection ahead of her. It was somewhat ballsy as she wouldn’t know if there were more of the infected in here, and they’d have the advantage of hiding behind the narrow walls of cork board and plexiglass. “Of course it’s a bad time! It’s a bad time for everyone! Get me the hell out of here or all of the shit I’ve done the past eight months will go out the window! You understand? ‘Joe King’? Hmm?” She continued to harshly whisper as she carefully ambled through the narrowest of the corridors through the archipelago of cubicles surrounding her. She needed to get the hell out of here! “Look, give me an update- at-at least something to work with here Joe? I’m stuck in B3 of R&D and my ‘bosses’ went AWOL so tell me what to do ‘man’ before I become a monster’s munchie!” She spat in a low, hushed yet anxious tone!

The voice answered again, and as Rori crossed through the rows of cubicles a wall broke in front of her as a pair of zombies tore into one of her coworkers who screamed as they were torn apart by the zombies! There were other moans and groaning ahead of Rori as well, indicating the room was indeed populated with infected as well as living alike! The man she spoke to continued to speak though quickly as the room picked up with activity!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rori Han Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:06 pm

Rori gasped as the cubicle wall fell over and she saw Dave get eaten by Casey and Charlie! She side stepped around them as they were “busy” and continued to talk with her handler on the other end of the line: “Why are you talking like that? Seriously stop messing around! I’m in serious shit here!” She spat as she jogged through the narrow cubicle corridors over to the north east end. She practically screamed when she felt a hand around her ankle and looked down at a terrified woman with mascara running down her cheeks! “Let go! Let go of me!” She spat kicking her ankle free of their grasp falling against a cubicle when the woman shrieked and was pulled into the darkness by something huge! She heard the scream become muffled then an audible gulp… then nothing!

She didn’t know what the fuck that was but she was y going to sit around and find out! She walked backwards facing the darkness she saw the secretary get dragged into somethings belly before she got far enough away and raised the phone to her ear again. “Are you with someone? Look at least give me something to work- don’t- don’t you dare hang up on-! Hello? Hello?! FUCK!” She cursed, slapping the flip phone shut! She exited back into the office hallways, closing the door before whatever dragged Nancy away followed after her, leaving everyone else potentially still alive with it. She didn’t care about them, she was a corporate mole, a double agent working against Umbrella, and she had to look out for her own interests whilst still being useful to her superior, her handler who blew her off like someone asking if he had any weed in stock or some shit! She swept the hallway with the small compact handgun and cautiously continued to work her way towards the lab. She had most of the data ‘Joe’ needed, but she still needed some of the more recent research data on the newer test specimens and hopefully not run into them whilst doing so…
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by BastionCon Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:36 pm

Rori Han wrote:Rori gasped as the cubicle wall fell over and she saw Dave get eaten by Casey and Charlie! She side stepped around them as they were “busy” and continued to talk with her handler on the other end of the line: “Why are you talking like that? Seriously stop messing around! I’m in serious shit here!” She spat as she jogged through the narrow cubicle corridors over to the north east end. She practically screamed when she felt a hand around her ankle and looked down at a terrified woman with mascara running down her cheeks! “Let go! Let go of me!” She spat kicking her ankle free of their grasp falling against a cubicle when the woman shrieked and was pulled into the darkness by something huge! She heard the scream become muffled then an audible gulp… then nothing!

She didn’t know what the fuck that was but she was y going to sit around and find out! She walked backwards facing the darkness she saw the secretary get dragged into somethings belly before she got far enough away and raised the phone to her ear again. “Are you with someone? Look at least give me something to work- don’t- don’t you dare hang up on-! Hello? Hello?! FUCK!” She cursed, slapping the flip phone shut! She exited back into the office hallways, closing the door before whatever dragged Nancy away followed after her, leaving everyone else potentially still alive with it. She didn’t care about them, she was a corporate mole, a double agent working against Umbrella, and she had to look out for her own interests whilst still being useful to her superior, her handler who blew her off like someone asking if he had any weed in stock or some shit! She swept the hallway with the small compact handgun and cautiously continued to work her way towards the lab. She had most of the data ‘Joe’ needed, but she still needed some of the more recent research data on the newer test specimens and hopefully not run into them whilst doing so…

Little did Rori know that lurking in the area was a threat far greater than simple zombies or something small crawling in the shadows. A faint rattle-like sound could be heard if she listened closely enough, echoing through the halls of the sublevel. The sound was accompanied by a sweet scent that was irresistible to humans, having already ensnared one meal when its wielder broke free from captivity.

B3 Offices Unknown

The woman squirmed within the belly of the Death Rattler, having been swallowed only thirty minutes ago. Her outfit was still completely intact though it clung to her body with disgusting moisture. "MMMMPPHH!!!!" She screamed and battered the interior flesh walls with her hands to no avail. The giant snake simply flicked his tongue to taste the air, catching a hint of Rori's scent in the distance. She moved along with each undulation of his body as the snake slithered after another potential meal....

B3 Offices IMG_0100

BastionCon
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Rori Han likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rori Han Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:07 pm

Rori’s heels clicked as she headed towards the labs. She had the ID Bracelet to pass through to the sector, but she had to make additional detours to collect additional data for “Joe King”, like extra credit. I need to be swift with BOWs already being released… so much for ‘safety’ guidelines… she thought as she entered the wing and came close to the door leading into the heart of the lab itself when…

She heard an odd, rhythmic rattle somewhere behind her…

She turned around, somewhat perplexed and somewhat mesmerized by its siren like quality. “Hello?” Rori called out. The Korean woman shook her head and reapplied her grip to the compact pistol in her hand. She didn’t have time to look into it, so she forced herself to turn around again and begin to make her way to the lab…
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BastionCon Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:24 pm

Rori Han wrote:Rori’s heels clicked as she headed towards the labs. She had the ID Bracelet to pass through to the sector, but she had to make additional detours to collect additional data for “Joe King”, like extra credit. I need to be swift with BOWs already being released… so much for ‘safety’ guidelines… she thought as she entered the wing and came close to the door leading into the heart of the lab itself when…

She heard an odd, rhythmic rattle somewhere behind her…

She turned around, somewhat perplexed and somewhat mesmerized by its siren like quality. “Hello?” Rori called out. The Korean woman shook her head and reapplied her grip to the compact pistol in her hand. She didn’t have time to look into it, so she forced herself to turn around again and begin to make her way to the lab…

Rori was answered by silence save for a faint rattling. The Death Rattler sensed its prey was close and released a cloud of pheromones, filling the air with an invisible scent that would attract even the most steadfast of women. He remained coiled in the larger room with his body low, difficult to see under the low lighting. He had cleared the area of other possible competition.

Despite already digesting a meal, he was still hungry. Ravenous even. The snake rested his head atop his squirming stomach to silence the previous victim's struggles and create a more mysterious atmosphere for his prey...

BastionCon
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Rori Han likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rori Han Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:40 pm

…There was no answer. Rori was making her way to the door which slid open thanks to her identification chip, feeling the MO Disc she had between her breasts shift as she kept true to her plan. She needed to escape this place, get back to her life in the tropical south… hell she’d go into the Caribbean at this point!

She paused however as the rattle seemed to pound into her head- her vision blurry as she was infected by the Death Rattler’s pheromonic venom, the suggestive influence it had on the brain was phenomenal but it only attacked those who lacked the Y chromosome. It was not recorded if it was an intentional design by its creator, but what else could the reason be?

Rori felt like she had hit the bottle of Chardonnay she had at home for “relaxation” purposes, and felt like a lush. “What… is….?” She sighed, hearing the rattle again, like a dinner bell which caused her to slowly shift around on her heels, stumbling as she did, walking away from the door leading into the lab. “What… is that…?” She moaned, like a zombie herself, shambling lazily in the haze flowing through her eyes due to her mind being tricked from the pheromones which was like the creature who made its form of venom. She stumbled, turned the corner towards the meeting room and Director Reika’s office, and pushed the sliding door to the side and stood, legs apart, slack jawed before a massive pair of glowing reptilian eyes glaring at her in the darkness… a red and black tongue flickering side to side like one who is looking at something… scrumptious.
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BastionCon Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 pm

Rori Han wrote:…There was no answer. Rori was making her way to the door which slid open thanks to her identification chip, feeling the MO Disc she had between her breasts shift as she kept true to her plan. She needed to escape this place, get back to her life in the tropical south… hell she’d go into the Caribbean at this point!

She paused however as the rattle seemed to pound into her head- her vision blurry as she was infected by the Death Rattler’s pheromonic venom, the suggestive influence it had on the brain was phenomenal but it only attacked those who lacked the Y chromosome. It was not recorded if it was an intentional design by its creator, but what else could the reason be?

Rori felt like she had hit the bottle of Chardonnay she had at home for “relaxation” purposes, and felt like a lush.  “What… is….?” She sighed, hearing the rattle again, like a dinner bell which caused her to slowly shift around on her heels, stumbling as she did, walking away from the door leading into the lab. “What… is that…?” She moaned, like a zombie herself, shambling lazily in the haze flowing through her eyes due to her mind being tricked from the pheromones which was like the creature who made its form of venom. She stumbled, turned the corner towards the meeting room and Director Reika’s office, and pushed the sliding door to the side and stood, legs apart, slack jawed before a massive pair of glowing reptilian eyes glaring at her in the darkness… a red and black tongue flickering side to side like one who is looking at something… scrumptious.

Rori's body was a heavenly sight, illuminated well by the snake's sharp vision. Rather than lashing out and devouring her immediately however, it slithered into view and coiled around her body, tightening around her until her arms were uncomfortably pinned at the side. Her voluminous breasts rested atop the bulge of its previous meal as though this were completely intentional.

His Korean meal could only gaze up in confusion as the rattle continued to drone on, concealing itself from any other BOWs that might wander by. The serpent's fangs and jaw dripped with saliva as he loomed over the voluptuous double agent, jaw unhinging while ever slowly slowly descending upon her head...

BastionCon
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Rori Han likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rori Han Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:02 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Rori Han wrote:…There was no answer. Rori was making her way to the door which slid open thanks to her identification chip, feeling the MO Disc she had between her breasts shift as she kept true to her plan. She needed to escape this place, get back to her life in the tropical south… hell she’d go into the Caribbean at this point!

Rori felt like she had hit the bottle of Chardonnay she had at home for “relaxation” purposes, and felt like a lush.  “What… is….?” She sighed, hearing the rattle again, like a dinner bell which caused her to slowly shift around on her heels, stumbling as she did, walking away from the door leading into the lab. “What… is that…?” She moaned, like a zombie herself, shambling lazily in the haze flowing through her eyes due to her mind being tricked from the pheromones which was like the creature who made its form of venom. She stumbled, turned the corner towards the meeting room and Director Reika’s office, and pushed the sliding door to the side and stood, legs apart, slack jawed before a massive pair of glowing reptilian eyes glaring at her in the darkness… a red and black tongue flickering side to side like one who is looking at something… scrumptious.

Rori's body was a heavenly sight, illuminated well by the snake's sharp vision. Rather than lashing out and devouring her immediately however, it slithered into view and coiled around her body, tightening around her until her arms were uncomfortably pinned at the side. Her voluminous breasts rested atop the bulge of its previous meal as though this were completely intentional.

His Korean meal could only gaze up in confusion as the rattle continued to drone on, concealing itself from any other BOWs that might wander by. The serpent's fangs and jaw dripped with saliva as he loomed over the voluptuous double agent, jaw unhinging while ever slowly slowly descending upon her head...

B3 Offices Rori_Han_ltblue

Rori appeared before the creature's massive golden yellow orbs as it hissed and continued to rattle at her. She was completely transfixed by the sound and of its hypnotic eyes that she didn't exactly understand what she was seeing in the darkness- it was like having the static on, or a blurry picture. Both. She simply blinked ahead of her and then felt the large coils bind around her curvy, thick body!

B3 Offices Takizawa_kyouko_bijin_onna_joushi_takizawa_san_drawn_by_yan_baru__2ed170152d9d4b2fc053a3d5e3ecff11

"Ooof~" She huffed, feeling her massive breasts squish against the wall of scales! She wriggled as she felt something wriggling against her! Some sort of... odd lump? "That...hurts..." She moaned, feeling wetness drip from overhead, somewhat snapping out of the odd spell for a brief moment as she looked up and saw the fangs and tunnel of slimy, undulating flesh above her... and the pretty red and black pattern of the massive B.O.W.'s shining, hardened scales!

Hot air wafted over the Korean, whose brown eyes blinked confusedly at the darkness ahead of her. "Eh...?" She managed before... it lunged down!
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by BastionCon Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Rori Han wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Rori appeared before the creature's massive golden yellow orbs as it hissed and continued to rattle at her. She was completely transfixed by the sound and of its hypnotic eyes that she didn't exactly understand what she was seeing in the darkness- it was like having the static on, or a blurry picture. Both. She simply blinked ahead of her and then felt the large coils bind around her curvy, thick body!

B3 Offices Takizawa_kyouko_bijin_onna_joushi_takizawa_san_drawn_by_yan_baru__2ed170152d9d4b2fc053a3d5e3ecff11

"Ooof~" She huffed, feeling her massive breasts squish against the wall of scales! She wriggled as she felt something wriggling against her! Some sort of... odd lump? "That...hurts..." She moaned, feeling wetness drip from overhead, somewhat snapping out of the odd spell for a brief moment as she looked up and saw the fangs and tunnel of slimy, undulating flesh above her... and the pretty red and black pattern of the massive B.O.W.'s shining, hardened scales!

Hot air wafted over the Korean, whose brown eyes blinked confusedly at the darkness ahead of her. "Eh...?" She managed before... it lunged down!

His meal ever distracted, the Death Rattler pushed his jaw over Rori's beautiful head and buxom chest. He licked the top of her head with his forked tongue and then circled down to her head and cleavage, sampling her flesh and gaining a familiarity for her taste. He tightened his coils ever so slightly to elicit a pained moaned from the dazed woman, muffled though it would be inside his mouth.

It had been days since he had eaten so Death was starving, but he wished to savor his meal while his rattler protected him from the eyes of other prying BOWs. His fangs began to protrude and threatened to impale Rori, but the serpent retracted them while inching his way over her shoulders.

Her voluptuous chest became a shapely silhouette as he devoured more of her body while still keeping a tight grip with his coils...

BastionCon
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Rori Han and Nikki Kajati like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rori Han Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 am

BastionCon wrote:
Rori Han wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

His meal ever distracted, the Death Rattler pushed his jaw over Rori's beautiful head and buxom chest. He licked the top of her head with his forked tongue and then circled down to her head and cleavage, sampling her flesh and gaining a familiarity for her taste. He tightened his coils ever so slightly to elicit a pained moaned from the dazed woman, muffled though it would be inside his mouth.

It had been days since he had eaten so Death was starving, but he wished to savor his meal while his rattler protected him from the eyes of other prying BOWs. His fangs began to protrude and threatened to impale Rori, but the serpent retracted them while inching his way over her shoulders.

Her voluptuous chest became a shapely silhouette as he devoured more of her body while still keeping a tight grip with his coils...

"Ooof--mmmph!" Was the woman's soft protest, still hazy in the mind from the pheromones, feeling something thin and slimy running down and across her face! "W-what?!" She gagged within the serpent, her voice muffled by the thick wall of scales and flesh. She tried to squirm and move, but couldn't- thanks to the scales which gripped her arms to her sides! "Get-get out of there!!" Rori blushed, feeling the snaking tongue (oof a pun), slither between her camisole! "No! Out, I say OU---Uahaaaa?!" Screamed the Umbrella Manager and Industrial Spy!

B3 Offices Sample_b17a386f32269cc35d2ed21e8fad2317

She felt her large breasts slip out from her camisole, thanks to the aggressive forked tongue slithering between her plush valleys and pushing the top down and pulling the breasts out from her blazer and said camisole! "Uaaaah!!" She screamed again, but outside it was nothing but muffled protests as saliva bridged between each gigantic plush valley and rolled down her stomach! Her large eyes darted around, looking for an escape route that clearly wasn't there- granted, if she went through the snake entirely, she'd pop out its ass or its equivalent but let's be serious here she couldn't survive THAT!

She watched as the fangs which pinned against her blazer sank and retracted rather than impale her outright. Its trying to swallow me in one big bite! Crap, this isn't fucking good...! She told herself, feeling her hair beginning to mat down against her neck and face! Her voluminous bosom squished and rolled under the influence of its rather playful tongue, kneading and slapping at her jiggling fat far better than your typical masseuse, but slimier. Granted, the masseuse doesn't try to EAT YOU while they're playing with your chest! At least, not literally or without paying a hefty sum to the right people... She gagged at the visual of becoming this snake's... MEAL!

B3 Offices Ddqvjtl-1966a004-7a22-4c54-a367-378b338bc922

"Neeegehhh....!" Rori grimaced, such a fate did not sit well with the industrial spy at all!

B3 Offices 1269564187.renaayama_throat--animation-by-renaayama

All the while, her chest made quite the feminine outline from the giant rattler's underbelly scales! Her hips swishing violently left and right, unable to do much than pedal her knees in a gentle flutter as the creature continued to savor its first decent bite in ages!
Rori Han
Rori Han
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Kimiko Quinn and Nikki Kajati like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Kajati Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:11 pm

Meanwhile...

The clicking of high heels echoed down the empty corridor on the opposite side of the office spaces where Rori Han was meeting an untimely end.

B3 Offices Agent_nika_kajati_by_0wickedraven0_d96zdjq-fullview

Nikki Kajati, a beautiful 5'10 and twenty three year old office employee here in the Umbrella offices walked down the hall cautiously. She was in truth, more than an office worker, but an Agent of Umbrella's more clandestine operations. A sleeper agent of sorts. Nikki was trained like USS- Umbrella Security Service, and even had their level of clearance and Identification. So when she spotted the dead security guard on the floor with his neck tonr out, she did not bat a lash, and immediately stripped him of his pistol and his MP5K:

B3 Offices File

She checked the weapon. It was loaded yet, and seemed to be in operating order. She removed her jacket for comfort, tossing it over the corpse's face before sliding the straps of the weapon's sling around her curvy upper body.

B3 Offices Agent_nika_kajati___office_attire_01_by_0wickedraven0_dddqono-fullview

She pulled out her cell phone and dialed up a number.

"This is Black Swan. Dr. G, I'm heading back to the records office to recover some of the filed research data and destroy the rest before the other corporate spies begin to snoop." she began, her cool tone was both alluring and off putting as she continued to walk down the hallway, heels clicking all the way. The weapon bounced on her hip as she walked, and she walked past the open door containing the large snake in the process of swallowing Rori without notice...
Nikki Kajati
Nikki Kajati
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B3 Offices Left_bar_bleue5/5B3 Offices Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B3 Offices Left_bar_bleue120/120B3 Offices Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lockpicks, Umbrella ID
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B3 Offices Left_bar_bleue30/30B3 Offices Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B3 Offices Left_bar_bleue15/15B3 Offices Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down