Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B3F West Waterway

3 posters

Go down

B3F West Waterway  Empty B3F West Waterway

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2022 12:14 am

B3F West Waterway  Unknown

A 'T' Shaped corridor that leads into the sewers beneath the University from the B2F Elevator Passage's manhole. The area ahead and to the right leads to the East Waterway...

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue4/5B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue20/20B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue15/30B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue6/6B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

B3F West Waterway  Empty Re: B3F West Waterway

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:07 am

(from here)

Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeaak.....!

Jack crossed through the gates, glad he had some space between the east and west waterways sealed off in case there had been other zombies drawn by the sound of gunfire in the tunnel. However, it appeared there wasn't. Good, I'm running low on the nine mills... my side bags are beginning to feel a little lighter...

Jack pushed his way through the door, which was easier thanks to the slots in the bottom to reduce water resistance. He swept his weapon about, regardless. If this night has told me anything, is don't expect to be safe when nothing happens. Shit, I hate these moments the most... He thought as he crossed through the knee-deep muck.

The tunnel was a stubby 'T' shaped corridor, he saw a branch to his left as he walked past it, and continued forth to the end of the tunnel, only to find it barred off with no way of continuing:

He checked the bars, and though rusty, they didn't show any signs of budging. "Dead end I guess..." he said out loud, his voice carrying down the tunnel ahead of him. It was pitch black that direction anyway and supposed would have lead back into the sewers and another one of those 'proximity chip' doors again...

He started back the way he came, to check out the branch tunnel, just to be sure of where it led.

Jack swept the weapon about, in case of hidden threats, both below and above. The giant spider he encountered made him weary of potentially encountering more, but thankfully again the tunnel was empty. It got slightly smaller the further he travelled down it. It was also brighter, he noticed, thanks to an open manhole leading up!

A way out!

The water splashed about Jack's thighs as he ran towards the ladder leading up. He held a hand over his eyes as he looked up into a bright, overhead light. Looks like the kind a garage has. Maybe it is... maybe its a maintenance wing! Either way, its worth checking out immediately. Jack reasoned as he slid his handgun into the holster, and slowly proceeded up the rungs of the ladder...

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Character Profile
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue5/5B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue20/20B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue11/15B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue15/20B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Saoirse O'Neil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:13 am

(from here)

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
He blushed at this. "Catch you...? Could be a little dicey, are you sure you want me to?" He asked, now suddenly nervous!

The red head glared at him, flustered with her tired, lidded gaze. "Well, as you said, there's a horrifying monster that can't be killed with an M16 hanging around, and no... upstairs isn't much better either with the mad quack running things here and God knows who else is after me! Also, you know what this thing is, so if you say 'sewers' is the best option? Then yeah, you are DAMN sure I'm gonna fuckin' take the sewers but I ain't gonna fuckin' fly down there, aren't I?!" Saoirse screamed, her chest rising and falling!

B3F West Waterway  Saoirse_mad

Jack's eyes widened as Saoirse chewed him out, blowing up into a very heated fervor and sarcasm. He remained silent, blinking at her as he waited for the fiery red head to simmer down a little. Well, I'd be pretty angry too in her state... I can't imagine what hell she faced before getting here. Jack gulped.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:She took a moment to compose herself, having screamed from the rising panic, the pain of her sore hand, the situation being fucked as a whole. "...Dude, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't tell you to catch my fat ass, okay? Just... don't let me drop in that water, or I will personally choke the shit out of you!" Sersh spat, huffing and puffing. She breathed heavily, her emerald eyes pin pricks in a field of cracked red and white. She had been through a lot, been lunged at, bad touched, shot at, choked by a fucking lunatic, had her organs... okay, not organs removed, but she had her blood drawn without consent, she'd been drugged with GOD knows what, bad touched by a bunch of bagged zombs and was eaten by a dragon...! Okay, that last one wasn't real, but it sure as HELL felt like it!

He felt sweat roll down the back of his neck and nodded his head up and down slowly. "I'll... remember that." he said in a slightly unnerved manner. Now I am curious what the hell she's been up to...? "I won't drop you, and I won't miss."

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Ughhh..." Sersh moaned, turning to lean into Jack, bowing her head against his shoulder as she forced her chest upon his right side, just so she could grab his vest with her good hand. She began sliding down his frame, her body too weak to really hold on any longer! "I... I can't. You have... to." she panted, trying her best to stay awake. "If... I pass out... don't... don't worry about me. Do the operation, do... what you can. The suture kit... is in... my bag." She gasped, her body animated as if she had ran a ten mile marathon!

"H-huh??" Jack gasped, his face crimson as he felt... Saoirse lean fully against him as she moaned weakly! She's... so soft.... "H-hey, are you...?" He began, as she gripped him tight and slid down his body, before ending on her knees. He looked down at the injured, sweaty, and tired woman as she pleaded with him to do the surgery and told him where the suture kit was. He let the warmth in his face drain a little, and he nodded. "No worries, I'll get it done." he smiled. "I swear on my father's name, I'll fix you up, Saoirse." Jack says, before she pulled on his pant leg:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Also..." she bowed her head, her right hand pulling on his right pant leg. She looked up at him, her orange bangs hanging over her left eye. "...I'll hold you... to Burger Kong. All I can eat... no take backs, man...!" She breathed, before forcing a smirk.

B3F West Waterway  Saoirse_evil

Jack narrowed his eyes and blinked down at her. "Seriously...?" he sighed. "Very well," he replied with a smile. "All you can eat." he said as he began to descend the ladder, glancing at her now from eye level. "No take backs." he repeated, before continuing down the ladder.

"No take backs." Saoirse also repeated. "I'll... hold you to it!" She reminded him as she leaned over the manhole entrance, feeling dizzy again. She maintained her composure though, and continued to wince from the pain growing in her left hand. She shifted herself around, slowly sliding backwards into the hole in the floor. She wanted to hurry up a little, given the severity of the situation. She could hear that creature screaming 'Source' and wasn't even phased by it talking... not after what she'd seen tonight.

She felt her boots against a rung beneath her, gasping as she slid on her stomach off the concrete into the hole. "I'm... comin' down..." she called out, and reached down with her good hand, grabbing the slimy rung with a grimace. Sersh kept her injured, bagged hand up and away from everything while she continued to descend...

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:At the bottom, he looked up, holding is arms out wide as he stood below her. "Okay, I'm ready when you are!" Jack called up to her, hoping that fleshy freak with the hands for mouths remained in the distance long enough for them to make their escape!

"Good... cuz... I ain't got nothin' left...!" Saoirse spat, feeling another faint spell as she leaned back and fell!

Saoirse's good hand slipped away, after she was part way down from the ceiling, her shapely, curvy body falling backwards! Her boots slid away and she fell backwards almost as if in a trust exercise like manner, feeling weightless like she was being devoured by the dragon from her dream again...!
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Condition: 'Freezing' 'Freezing'
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue16/20B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue12/15B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue2/3B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/3)

Jack Cavanaugh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am

(from here)

"Saoirse-?! OH SHIT!" Cried Jack who had waited patiently at the bottom of the ladder, reaching out with arms wide open as the shapely woman dropped from the ceiling like a sack of rocks! He didn't have a second chance, if he missed, she could get hurt, if not severely infected, only God knows what was swimming in all of this muck! Jack didn't have a lot of hangtime either, as within a micron of screaming shit did the woman fall into his arms! "Ooof!" He grunted, pulling his arms up, catching her bridal style. He ended up backing up into the tunnel, almost falling over on his ass, but somehow managed to find his footing in all the slime beneath the knee-deep water!

"Woah... woah..." gulped Jack, who held the woman tight to his chest. Her shapely calves fell loose over his left elbow, his hand resting on the underside of her right knee. His other arm wrapped around her back, his hand grasping rather firmly onto her left side, his hand slipping before gripping the warm, invitingly soft orb, the underside of her left breast! He didn't realize he was groping the woman yet, simply peering down at her as he tried not to stumble. "I... got you..." he breathed. He was... not going to mention how much strain this was on him; he never had to pick up people before after all! Still, she didn't look like she was in any condition to walk. "You okay, Sersh?" He asked again, as he switched his hands around to try and get a firmer grip on the curvy red haired vixen, to keep her from dipping into the muck.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x137/.223 Rem, 122/9x19mm, 19x .44 Magnum, x10/.45 ACP
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)1x Smoke Grenade, 1x Acid Round
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Ibuprofin, Adderall 54mg prescription capsules, pack of Cigs, chewing gum, water canteen (75%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)4x 20 rnd AR Mags, 2x 10 round 9mm mags, 4x 15 round 9mm mags, Lighter, Multitool, Reloading Tool

B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue11/15B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/15)
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue15/20B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)

Darkstorm Zero and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:44 pm

Saoirse hit John's arms after falling the short distance. Her body was limp, but she was forcing herself to remain awake as long as she could. She turned her head to face him, smirking. "Nice... catch dude." she smiled, and... felt his hand groping her breast! She raised her brows slightly, but didn't say anything, out of the possibility he may freak out and drop her. Besides, if it means not taking a sewer bath? He can just about grab onto anything he needs to keep her dry as possible.

She was blushing for obvious reasons, and she rolled towards him, swinging her left arm loosely around his neck for support. "I...I'm fine." she replied. "Lost my balance..." she gasped.

"Die die die my darling," she began to sing low but quick as they progressed down the tunnel. "Don't utter a... haha! 'Udder' heh..." Saoirse cooed in her semi loopy state, as she looks over to her left breast he was still gripping onto with a playful smirk, she then turned to face him, flustered. "Dude... you know, I had a dream where this red dragon like, chased me down to a cover of The Misfits 'Die Die My Darling' by Metallica! I'm so pissed its not a thing now! Wouldn't that be fucking AMAZING?!" She giggled, resting her dizzy head on his shoulder. "Oh, the dragon like, totally devoured me. Scarfed me down like Burger Kong dude. Was kinda hardcore but awesome as well!" She laughed against his neck as she nuzzled up to him.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue16/20B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)68x shot shells, 130x 9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)4x Flare Gun Cartridges
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)3x Cigs, 1x bottles of water, 3x (100%, 50%, 50%) First Aid Spray Cans
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Tactical Police Knife, Zippo lighter, apartment keys, work keys, 'Genesis Cell: O Negative' blood sample w/pocket freezer, 'Lucky' Bullet (9mm)

B3F West Waterway  Left_bar_bleue12/15B3F West Waterway  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:41 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse hit John's arms after falling the short distance. Her body was limp, but she was forcing herself to remain awake as long as she could. She turned her head to face him, smirking. "Nice... catch dude." she smiled, and... felt his hand groping her breast! She raised her brows slightly, but didn't say anything, out of the possibility he may freak out and drop her. Besides, if it means not taking a sewer bath? He can just about grab onto anything he needs to keep her dry as possible.

She was blushing for obvious reasons, and she rolled towards him, swinging her left arm loosely around his neck for support. "I...I'm fine." she replied. "Lost my balance..." she gasped.

Jack smiled wearily. "Can't say the same about your fall. I'm just glad I caught you." he replied, before flustering. She was so soft and warm to the touch...! Don't make it weird man, don't make it weird! His mind screamed at him, and he blinked. "Well, hold on tight. I think I may know where to go from here." He explained, as the distant screaming from the Harvester still could be heard from above...

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Die die die my darling," she began to sing low but quick as they progressed down the tunnel. "Don't utter a... haha! 'Udder' heh..." Saoirse cooed in her semi loopy state, as she looks over to her left breast he was still gripping onto with a playful smirk, she then turned to face him, flustered. "Dude... you know, I had a dream where this red dragon like, chased me down to a cover of The Misfits 'Die Die My Darling' by Metallica! I'm so pissed its not a thing now! Wouldn't that be fucking AMAZING?!" She giggled, resting her dizzy head on his shoulder. "Oh, the dragon like, totally devoured me. Scarfed me down like Burger Kong dude. Was kinda hardcore but awesome as well!" She laughed against his neck as she nuzzled up to him.

Saoirse was definitely being affected by something this 'doctor' gave her, as she was acting pretty loopy. All the while, Jack continued to hold the woman up as he walked through the knee-deep muck, as she clung to him and spoke of music, and of her dream with a dragon. "That so...?" he nervously laughed. I have... no idea what she's talking about. But God, if there is such a beast, let it stay as far away from us as possible! Its bad enough we got that tall freak chasing after us! Jack thought as he adjusted his arms, his right hand squeezing the tender bosom a little more. It was so plush, and soft... very inviting and fun to tease. What the hell is that? Her jacket? It's so plush... comfortable to touch! Wait... what is... that? He was thinking when he felt the strap.

Jack didn't stop moving, in spite of realizing it wasn't per say a 'strap' as it was the underwire of Saoirse's bra. He began to tease the fleshy orb less now that he realized he had been unintentionally groping the woman since she fell! ...Okay, lets just get moving before that thing arrives and eats us both like Burger Kong! He thought despairingly, his face red as his scarf. He glanced down at her and noticed she had given him a playful smirk. Yup, that's the drugs at work... She looked sleepy, but she was rather animated as well as she blinked up at him. He forced himself to look away, looking around them as they had to be swift in case he missed any monsters from before. "Whatever that doc gave ya? I wished I had some right now." He joked, as he carried the red head through the waterway and back the way he had came from. God damn it, right when I find the surface that fucking monster sets me back! What a god damn pain... Jack mentally groaned, as he retraced his steps to the East Waterway. The double gates weren't too far away, so they'd reach them and the next area in no time; his legs making loud splashing as he trudged through the knee-deep depths. Don't... drop her... dammit...!
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:56 am

Saoirse held on tight as instructed, and as she was given a express ride on the Cavanaugh train, stared at John from such a close view. "...Shit man, you've really not changed all that much since High School! Well, save you got taller and apparently stronger too, heh." She mused, before glancing at the red scarf. She recalled him wearing them a lot... actually, she never recalled a time seeing him deprived of it. "I have to ask though... what is with the bandanas and scarves?" She asked, partially due to the drugs making her tongue lack a leash, also due to question which had been looming over her head since Junior and Senior High.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:06 am

Jack was close to the double gates, when he paused at Saoirse's question:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse held on tight as instructed, and as she was given a express ride on the Cavanaugh train, stared at John from such a close view. "...Shit man, you've really not changed all that much since High School! Well, save you got taller and apparently stronger too, heh." She mused, before glancing at the red scarf. She recalled him wearing them a lot... actually, she never recalled a time seeing him deprived of it. "I have to ask though... what is with the bandanas and scarves?" She asked, partially due to the drugs making her tongue lack a leash, also due to question which had been looming over her head since Junior and Senior High.

He stood there, a grave look upon his face. Oh God... she's so close to my neck. Can she see it? N-no, of course she can't, why would she ask if she could? He thought, gulping as he looked at the door in front of them and his mind shrank back to the number of anxieties which had loomed over him for much of his life. He began to doubt if coming back down here was a good idea, if it were better to have stayed above ground or hell, look for a way back to Yoko earlier! He was feeling nervous and worried, and he couldn't answer Saoirse who lay in his arms, half addled because of some Wack Job he hadn't met yet, nor hoped to meet! Was he going to end up leading them into the damn Harvester? Was he going to drop her? Was Saoirse really trusting him to help save her? He couldn't answer... not that or the simple question of why he hid his scar around his neck. "I...I..." he began to stutter, lips trembling as he tried to tell her not to worry about it, but the words couldn't come out.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:15 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:Jack was close to the double gates, when he paused at Saoirse's question:

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:Saoirse held on tight as instructed, and as she was given a express ride on the Cavanaugh train, stared at John from such a close view. "...Shit man, you've really not changed all that much since High School! Well, save you got taller and apparently stronger too, heh." She mused, before glancing at the red scarf. She recalled him wearing them a lot... actually, she never recalled a time seeing him deprived of it. "I have to ask though... what is with the bandanas and scarves?" She asked, partially due to the drugs making her tongue lack a leash, also due to question which had been looming over her head since Junior and Senior High.

He stood there, a grave look upon his face. Oh God... she's so close to my neck. Can she see it? N-no, of course she can't, why would she ask if she could? He thought, gulping as he looked at the door in front of them and his mind shrank back to the number of anxieties which had loomed over him for much of his life. He began to doubt if coming back down here was a good idea, if it were better to have stayed above ground or hell, look for a way back to Yoko earlier! He was feeling nervous and worried, and he couldn't answer Saoirse who lay in his arms, half addled because of some Wack Job he hadn't met yet, nor hoped to meet! Was he going to end up leading them into the damn Harvester? Was he going to drop her? Was Saoirse really trusting him to help save her? He couldn't answer... not that or the simple question of why he hid his scar around his neck. "I...I..." he began to stutter, lips trembling as he tried to tell her not to worry about it, but the words couldn't come out.

Saoirse blinked as Jack stopped suddenly. His demeanor shifting as he stood still before the gates and she wasn't sure if he was going to end up dropping her or not! "John...?" She called to him gently, her face expressing worry now. What the hell did I say...? Did I strike a nerve? Shit... I didn't know! She thought, blinking up at him with a slight frown as he stuttered, trying to answer something while apparently struggling with something deep down in that brain of his. Shit, I think I broke him...! Hmm, think Sersh! Gotta fix him some way... She thought, before suddenly... smiling warmly.

"Hey, dude... remember Mr. Mitchell's class?" she changed the subject swiftly enough, and continued with an enthusiastic tone. "Third period? It was the first class we had together before I believe fifth period with Mrs. White? Well anyway, remember what always used to set him off...?" she trailed on, seeing if he would bite and recall Mr. Mitchell's odd quirks.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:28 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Saoirse blinked as Jack stopped suddenly. His demeanor shifting as he stood still before the gates and she wasn't sure if he was going to end up dropping her or not! "John...?" She called to him gently, her face expressing worry now. What the hell did I say...? Did I strike a nerve? Shit... I didn't know! She thought, blinking up at him with a slight frown as he stuttered, trying to answer something while apparently struggling with something deep down in that brain of his. Shit, I think I broke him...! Hmm, think Sersh! Gotta fix him some way... She thought, before suddenly... smiling warmly.

"Hey, dude... remember Mr. Mitchell's class?" she changed the subject swiftly enough, and continued with an enthusiastic tone. "Third period? It was the first class we had together before I believe fifth period with Mrs. White? Well anyway, remember what always used to set him off...?" she trailed on, seeing if he would bite and recall Mr. Mitchell's odd quirks.  

Jack blinked as Saoirse asked them about Mr. Mitchell's class, third period and fifth with Mrs. White who taught Chemistry. "Huh?" He blinked, glancing back to her. She wore a familiar warm smile as she tried to shift his distracted mind back to something more positive, an old but enjoyable memory. He smiled as he thought back to Mr. Mitchell's Creative Writing class. "Heh, which one? Using his stapler without permission or replacing them with-"

Both Saoirse and Jack wrote:"-'Non US Standard' staplers!"

Both took a moment to reflect on that, before Jack chuckled. "Oh God, he tossed that pink plastic one you swapped right out the third story window!" He began to chuckle.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:34 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Jack blinked as Saoirse asked them about Mr. Mitchell's class, third period and fifth with Mrs. White who taught Chemistry. "Huh?" He blinked, glancing back to her. She wore a familiar warm smile as she tried to shift his distracted mind back to something more positive, an old but enjoyable memory. He smiled as he thought back to Mr. Mitchell's Creative Writing class. "Heh, which one? Using his stapler without permission or replacing them with-"

Both took a moment to reflect on that, before Jack chuckled. "Oh God, he tossed that pink plastic one you swapped right out the third story window!" He began to chuckle.

Saoirse joined in with him as they both laughed at the old memory! "Yeah, haha oh duuude! Thats right! It friggen flew into the freaking teacher's parking lot and smashed against Vice Principal Wheeler's car! He got so pissed, he was on about that for months! And Mr. Mitchell just... didn't say a damn thing about it! Hahaha, ahhh, best 99 cents I ever spent!" Sersh cackled, rolling in his arms. "Ah man... good times, good times...!" She giggled.
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:52 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

Saoirse joined in with him as they both laughed at the old memory! "Yeah, haha oh duuude! Thats right! It friggen flew into the freaking teacher's parking lot and smashed against Vice Principal Wheeler's car! He got so pissed, he was on about that for months! And Mr. Mitchell just... didn't say a damn thing about it! Hahaha, ahhh, best 99 cents I ever spent!" Sersh cackled, rolling in his arms. "Ah man... good times, good times...!" She giggled.

"'Will the person responsible for throwing a Lisa Frank stapler please report to the vice principal's office! He will not tolerate delays, and failure to respond, etc etc he'll find you and mark you up', that bullshit he had the front office say every now and then. Who would have known 99 cents would end up being four months of griping from Wheeler? That little man had a complex I tell you. All it did was what? Leave a dent on the hood or roof? Scratch the paint a little?" Jack replied as he opened the gate with his right hand. "Hold on tight a moment-" he interrupted, opening the first door of two. "-there we go, one more left." he continued, and trudged across to the other door.
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:11 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:

"'Will the person responsible for throwing a Lisa Frank stapler please report to the vice principal's office! He will not tolerate delays, and failure to respond, etc etc he'll find you and mark you up', that bullshit he had the front office say every now and then. Who would have known 99 cents would end up being four months of griping from Wheeler? That little man had a complex I tell you. All it did was what? Leave a dent on the hood or roof? Scratch the paint a little?" Jack replied as he opened the gate with his right hand. "Hold on tight a moment-" he interrupted, opening the first door of two. "-there we go, one more left." he continued, and trudged across to the other door.

"Pff, Lisa Frank? Overpriced bullshit..." Saoirse said, as she hid her face. She... did have a lot of that 'overpriced bullshit' and didn't want to show that. "Hahaha..." she weakly laughed, using her free hand to part one of her side locks away from her face as she looked up at him. She smiled warmly. Yup, knew bringing up the past was a good way to fix him. Whatever is going on with him and the scarves? It's none of my business anyway... She proposed, before chuckling sadly. "Heh, look at how useless I am. Here you are, carting my fat ass through this swampy sewer while I lay in your arms like a half mad bride from hell. The reception was less than desirable, the guests ate each other, I can't remember anything of the ceremony; but I absolutely love the threshold of the tunnel we're in! It's the tunnel of looooove~" she teased, rolling her eyes. "You smell that?" She asked, before smirking. "It's the smell of looooooooooooove, the love tunnel my man! This is what you'll have to put up with dude, I feel so bad for you!"
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Cavanaugh Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:46 am

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Pff, Lisa Frank? Overpriced bullshit..." Saoirse said, as she hid her face. She... did have a lot of that 'overpriced bullshit' and didn't want to show that. "Hahaha..." she weakly laughed, using her free hand to part one of her side locks away from her face as she looked up at him. She smiled warmly. Yup, knew bringing up the past was a good way to fix him. Whatever is going on with him and the scarves? It's none of my business anyway... She proposed, before chuckling sadly.

Jack snickered as he walked over to the next door, adjusting Saoirse in his arms as he went for the latch, but paused for a moment to listen to the surroundings ahead of them. He could see the zombies he killed, floating atop the water, bobbing like rotten apples. He had been in such a low and then high moment, he almost forgot they were fleeing from the monster from the stairwell, the one he and Yoko fought. He didn't see any loose ends in the tunnel ahead, and went back to opening the door awkwardly when Saoirse spoke up.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Heh, look at how useless I am. Here you are, carting my fat ass through this swampy sewer while I lay in your arms like a half mad bride from hell. The reception was less than desirable, the guests ate each other, I can't remember anything of the ceremony; but I absolutely love the threshold of the tunnel we're in! It's the tunnel of looooove~" she teased, rolling her eyes.

"Wh-what?" He chuckled, looking down at her. The drugs are working their wonders on her. I haven't a clue what's running around inside that mind of hers. Jack smirked and shook his head. "Useless? I wouldn't say that," he began. "you're doing a vital effort to keep me sane as you regale me of this 'wedding' you can only remember so much of. At least the guests were sated, considering they ate each other." He added, before shaking his head at her making up things as they went along.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You smell that?" She asked, before smirking.

He didn't answer till she nudged him, and he double glanced at her before looking down. "Yeah, its shit water." He answered with a smirk.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"It's the smell of looooooooooooove, the love tunnel my man! This is what you'll have to put up with dude, I feel so bad for you!"

He rolled his eyes and kept his smirk. "Oh, so that's what that smell is! Here I thought we were in a sewer!" the man chuckled, unlatching the door and carried Saoirse into the East Waterway.

(to here)
Jack Cavanaugh
Jack Cavanaugh

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Neil Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:01 am

Jack Cavanaugh wrote:
Saoirse O'Neil wrote:
"Pff, Lisa Frank? Overpriced bullshit..." Saoirse said, as she hid her face. She... did have a lot of that 'overpriced bullshit' and didn't want to show that. "Hahaha..." she weakly laughed, using her free hand to part one of her side locks away from her face as she looked up at him. She smiled warmly. Yup, knew bringing up the past was a good way to fix him. Whatever is going on with him and the scarves? It's none of my business anyway... She proposed, before chuckling sadly.

Jack snickered as he walked over to the next door, adjusting Saoirse in his arms as he went for the latch, but paused for a moment to listen to the surroundings ahead of them. He could see the zombies he killed, floating atop the water, bobbing like rotten apples. He had been in such a low and then high moment, he almost forgot they were fleeing from the monster from the stairwell, the one he and Yoko fought. He didn't see any loose ends in the tunnel ahead, and went back to opening the door awkwardly when Saoirse spoke up.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"Heh, look at how useless I am. Here you are, carting my fat ass through this swampy sewer while I lay in your arms like a half mad bride from hell. The reception was less than desirable, the guests ate each other, I can't remember anything of the ceremony; but I absolutely love the threshold of the tunnel we're in! It's the tunnel of looooove~" she teased, rolling her eyes.

"Wh-what?" He chuckled, looking down at her. The drugs are working their wonders on her. I haven't a clue what's running around inside that mind of hers. Jack smirked and shook his head. "Useless? I wouldn't say that," he began. "you're doing a vital effort to keep me sane as you regale me of this 'wedding' you can only remember so much of. At least the guests were sated, considering they ate each other." He added, before shaking his head at her making up things as they went along.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"You smell that?" She asked, before smirking.

He didn't answer till she nudged him, and he double glanced at her before looking down. "Yeah, its shit water." He answered with a smirk.

Saoirse O'Neil wrote:"It's the smell of looooooooooooove, the love tunnel my man! This is what you'll have to put up with dude, I feel so bad for you!"

He rolled his eyes and kept his smirk. "Oh, so that's what that smell is! Here I thought we were in a sewer!" the man chuckled, unlatching the door and carried Saoirse into the East Waterway.

(to here)

"Only if you let it be a sewer my dude! Shit, am I worth as much as shit water? Tsk, I'd ask for a divorce if I wasn't Catholic." she chuckled, making an attempt of the sign of the cross, but her arm was simply too weak to really articulate it, so it ended up being a 'circle' sorta. "Guess you're stuck with me, sucks to be you man, sucks to be you~" She cooed as he carried her drug addled ass through to the adjacent waterway.

(to here)
Saoirse O'Neil
Saoirse O'Neil

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down