Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Mad Hatter

Go down

Operation Mad Hatter Empty Operation Mad Hatter

Post by Jack Taylor Tue May 03, 2022 10:19 am

Briefing
(Day X)

Loading... Loading... Loading.........

The symbol of the Umbrella logo rolls in, bounces and then the login page presents itself.
Operation Mad Hatter 192850
Tap.tap.taptap....
The user logs himself in...
Operation Mad Hatter Login_Jack
They hit enter, and the login page slides off to the left, leaving the Umbrella logo which begins to rotate... and then shift as U. S. S. drop down, and become 'Umbrella Secret Service:
Operation Mad Hatter Umbrella-secret-service-uss

Welcome Back, Jack!

Beginning Visual-Audio Briefing....

"Ace of Spades, its good to work with you again." Came the voice of the familiar dignitary, a co-conspirator of Umbrella's dealings under Green Umbrella, high up the chain of command- Senator George Sears:

Operation Mad Hatter Unknown

Jack sighs, sitting back in the chair. "I wish I could say the same, tell me, you still messing up young kids, Senator?" Jack says, picking his ear with his pinky while looking at the man, as another face pops up:

"Halt your tongue, Spade, we need you to cooperate with the Senator on this operation." Said Dr. Morpheus D. Duvall, head of Umbrella R&D.

He looked over to Duvall and half snorted. "Oh, its the Ferral and Marcus wanna be who can't decide if his balls should hang low or up so high nobody can find them, even yourself-" he yawned, and Sears snickered whilst Duvall grumbled.

Jack turned his lidded gaze at the Senator. "Look... I'm not exactly having the best of days... year, this year. I don't wanna be a part of whatever your selling, it never ends well... and never pays."

Senator Sears smirked. "Are you sure? You know, I plan to run for President in a couple of years..." he explained. "I could use a man of your talents here, with the Dead Cell Program. I could put in a few calls to Lord Spencer-"

"-Cut the crap old man, you're looking old for someone whose supposed to be in their twenties. Using 'Just for Men' on those sideburns? Looking a little grey on the edges already....This... Coming from a guy who looks twenty something for the last ten years, that's saying something. Are you even sure you'll make it to office? Before the accelerated aging kills you..." he taunted the senator.

The man didn't flinch, only smiled. "There he is. Jack. The ripper I adore. You inspired me, showed me the honor of using a blade, and your blade craft is what makes me hope... that one day, we may fight one another... and put to the test how well that parasite inside you can hold up."

Jack smirked. "My, flirting with me old man? I'm grossed out. Don't swing that way. That unsuitable replacement of yours might be more willing." He says, referring to the 'other' Jack.

"Gentlemen... if we may discuss the situation at hand, by Lord Oswell Spencer's hand? You two can flirt later." Morpheus sighed, and brought up images of New York City...

"What the hell am I looking at...?" Jack asked. "Its the big apple, so what?"

"It's my city," Senator Sears chimed. "As of 24 hours ago, the city has experienced a leak of sorts... we don't know what it is, but its apparently mutating the inhabitants of the city, the wildlife-"

"-Wildlife? The fuck you talking about? Ratzo the Rat and Pals? The Ninja Turtles?"

"Focus..."

"-the wildlife, including the rats, Jack, have been mutating into creatures similar to the B.O.W.s Umbrella 'allegedly' creates."

Jack paused. "So... its not from us, then is what your saying...?"

"No, it appears not."

"Umbrella manifests indicate no hazardous material was being trafficked into New York City, at least anything intentionally other than what was supposed to be there already." Morpheus said vaguely.

Jack clicked his mouth. "...you lost me. You're not giving me the full details, is this a debriefing or briefing? C'mon. Why the hell am I here? I should be tending a bar."

"Its something new, Jack. Something we haven't seen first hand... its almost, beautiful." Duvall continued.

"Well, take a picture then, make it last longer. I'm not interested, send RAVEN or HUNK, I'm busy..."

"HUNK or Raven are not fit for this job. The only one who meets the criteria are you... and your siblings, Jack." Senator Sears sneered.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Quite literally. You, and your siblings, Jack, are not only top of the line Secret Service Agents for Umbrella's high executives, but you're different. We ran some studies on the parasite data, and whatever's been causing this... the parasite, your symbiote repels the mutant strain! You see?" Duvall says, showing a DNA sample.

"It is more accurately, your DNA and cells repair themselves at such an alarming rate, you cannot be altered or changed by the mutant mitochondria of this... outbreak, occurring in New York..."

"Huh, I always though it was just because I was good looking, what a shame..." Jack replied.

"Jack, the people of NYC are immolating... spontaneous human combustion- those are the lucky bastards," explained the Senator, as Duval chimed in:

"-other's have mutated, and become:"

"Ughh-UGGGHHH! W-why'd you have to show me something like that...? I just ate..."

"Be serious now, Jack. This already has become disastrous for the citizens of New York, but if it's not contained...we may have to resort to sanitizing New York."

"NUKE NEW YORK CITY?! Seriously? You're a Goddamn Senator! Of New York! What the hell would make you think you could authorize something that drastic?! Lets just irradiate the Mohawk and Hudson while we're at it!" Jack aggressively answered.

"It's not a nuke. Its a sanitation cruise missile with a high explosive, thermobaric yield.  The official code for the operation is Code XX. Its a Basilisk Terminate operation. Its the code we use in Washington. It only needs a majority of the vote in the Senate, and Presidential Approval. Then, we can legally launch a 'green' Thermo-Equipped Missile capable of sanitizing the threat and keeping the rest of the United States safe from further threat." The Senator explained.

"You won't have to worry about the city becoming sanitized if you and your siblings take on the job."

Jack sat there, silent, as he shook his head. "What? You just pointed a gun at the Yankee stadium and Sbarro's... I can't just say 'no' now..." he sighed.

"Excellent. Let us continue." Duvall chimed in again.

"Ace of Spades, Ace of Diamonds, Ace of Clubs and Ace of Hearts will meet outside the quarantine zone. Bring what you need, all other weapons will be O.S.P.-" Senator Sears started, when Jack snickered.

"'On Site Procurement'? We FOXHOUND now? Heh. Okay 'Campbell'." Jack chimed.

"Quiet!"

"Your objectives are to eliminate all additional threats, collecting genetic samples for study for Dr. Duvall's team, and report further mutations or anomalies from these quadrants." Sears continued, showing him a map of New York City, and Jack found an area completely blocked off in red interesting.

"What that area?"

"Off Limits. Its outside your mission parameters. This is not a Joint Task operation, so the red tape isn't so... noticeable."

"You fucking double booking me... is what your not trying to say."

"Maybe." Sears smiled.

"Cheeky fuck..." Jack spat.  

"It's outside your mission details. That area, is for another team's responsibilities. By no means, do I want you over there. Is that clear?"

"Fiinnne Dad... I'll play with the Johnson Kids then..."

"How do you put up with this man?" Duval sighed.

Sears smirked. "Just wait till you see him swing a blade... he taught me everything I ever knew and more. One day, I will surpass him, or my replacement will."

"Still in the fantasy stages. God, maybe you're the Robin to my Batman, Sears. That, or your getting delusional. I'll check you into an old folks home, I know a couple great for a man like you." he taunted back.

"That's it, I'm finishing this Briefing. Jack, the rest of the mission's details will arrive on your PDA upon arrival to New York City. Assemble you siblings." Duval sighed.

Jack raised his arms and yelled out: "Four Ace Siblings... ASSEMBLE!"

-Dr. Duvall has logged off-

Senator Sears remained, smiling.

"Don't disappoint me, Jack. I know you. Don't make me find you." the Senator threatened. "Goodbye, Jack the Ripp-"

-JackBlkSpadeTaylor has logged off-

Jack sat there, glaring up at the ceiling, sighing. He had no pants on, sitting there looking depressed trying to drink vodka knowing full well he could not get drunk from it. "Rita... you loved those places." he says, reaching up, feeling sorrow. "I...won't let it be destroyed. And, I'll fuck over that prick. The son of the man who killed my father... I'll find out what he's got going on there, it looked like some sort of docks warehouse facility. Well... I guess we'll find out soon." He sighed, closing his fingers into a fist, clenching it tightly.

He had to make some calls....
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Operation Mad Hatter Left_bar_bleue25/25Operation Mad Hatter Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Operation Mad Hatter Left_bar_bleue20/20Operation Mad Hatter Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Operation Mad Hatter Left_bar_bleue8/8Operation Mad Hatter Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Operation Mad Hatter Left_bar_bleue6/6Operation Mad Hatter Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down