Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rail Line to Umbrella R&D (From NEST-I)

Go down

Rail Line to Umbrella R&D (From NEST-I) Empty Rail Line to Umbrella R&D (From NEST-I)

Post by Dr. Rachel Braun Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:30 am

Rail Line to Umbrella R&D (From NEST-I) Unknown

She couldn't believe she was in the cable car at last, having just exited the NEST somehow in one piece, Dr. Rachel Braun holds her throbbing head and looks at the PDA:

09/24/98, 20:32:04

Was the current time. She had been out for hours, surviving with the other scientists, for hours. She abandoned them, however, to preserve her own research as soon as they got distracted with all the 'Ivy' and the Subject 18s, and the green zombies and Ivy Zombies, what have you!

Damn you Annette! She thought. Damn you and your husband both... the company sent its hit squad only because you both got too greedy. You say it was for 'Sherry' but how can it be when you hardly see the brat? Fucking hypocritical, selfish assholes! Now... now I'm forced to slither my way back to the good graces of the company with my baby as my bargaining chip. I don't even know if it'll be useful to be spared, but what else is there to do other than beg the company not to list me as a traitor? Damn it... my career? My life? Its all in the balance now... if only I had a sample of the G-Virus, I could really assure my own safety! She thought as she scowled, stood up and slammed her hand on the window of the sliding door. "DAMN IT!" she spat, pacing back and forth now. She looked over to the capsule, the thermos sized device with the preservation fluid to sustain Subject 19 in its dormant state.

Rail Line to Umbrella R&D (From NEST-I) Unknown_1

"You're my ticket out of here... and hopefully the security at the HIVE is less... aggressive. Granted, I'm sure they're ready to shoot anything that is coming from the NEST... we may have to hide out in here when we make our approach." she says to the object swimming inside... her ticket back to the right side of the track again...

(to here)
Dr. Rachel Braun
Dr. Rachel Braun
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down