Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maintenance Corridor....

Go down

A Maintenance Corridor.... Empty A Maintenance Corridor....

Post by The Abomination Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:16 am

Who... am I...?

What... am I...?

What...

....was.... I....?

Such 'sounds' kept repeating in the bizarre creature's mind as it shambled the corridors of someplace dark.

A Maintenance Corridor.... Ae8728942971634dc29977468b5706b9

Where... was I?

Where... am I?

What is... 'where'....?

The creature did not have any physical eyes... not that it would know in the pitch blackness of the tunnel it was crawling through. It was a weird looking creature... like a sickly Gamma that became infested with some sort of parasite giving it tentacles for a face. 'It' was not a planned experiment; an accident, much like the outbreak itself. The beast had lingering thoughts, but it wouldn't matter given the other parts of its genetic makeup wasn't human so in time, such things such as 'thought's would likely be replaced with pure desire. Survival instincts are pretty much hardwired into any living being, even artificial ones... it did not know why it knew that, but it did. It also knew to keep moving. To follow the sound of running water... running water through the pipes overhead meant... it deposited somewhere after all. Somewhere perhaps, more open to the elements. It wanted...

Free...dom?
What... is....
free...
dom?

The beast managed to pull its hunched over, 6 foot plus frame from a tunnel passage into a wider one... a sewer? It could smell foulness everywhere, sense movement everywhere... it was hungry. It grabbed a scurrying thing and absorbed it. Then another. The flesh melted away easily enough in its stomach, leaving naught but bone and fur... the translucent-ish film over its stomach would have been a ghastly sight for any unfortunate to see this shambling monstrosity as the rats were digested for all to see!

A Maintenance Corridor.... Monster_squirmy_belly_2

Squirmy...
squishy...
yummy...

The creature consumed the fleshy squirmies it shambled into, it couldn't see them... but could feel them, taste them... hear them. Sense them. The writhing mass of tentacles did all that for it and more as it continued its way through some overlooked maintenance shaft that branched into the sewers without any security... if there was any to begin with...

Need... what do I need...?

What do I want...?

Free...dom.... foo...ood?

The Abomination
The Abomination
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down