Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Around the Substation Area

4 posters

Go down

Around the Substation Area Empty Around the Substation Area

Post by Raymond Taylor Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Meanwhile...

Raymond glanced back, noting Khristian was closer to him than the two ladies. "I see ya decided to leave that circus behind as well, eh?" He chuckled, glancing ahead. "Its not too far from here now."

(from here)

He looked at the young man a moment, and then spun one of his Colt Replica's over to him by the grip. "Wanna give one of them a whirl?" He asked. "I seen you lookin' at them. No harm in wanting to test one of'em out. Before I became a Warden I was an enthusiast-"

He then respung the weapon, and with the other, juggled both weapons in a fancy display...while they were still walking forwards!

Around the Substation Area EasyCostlyAmbushbug-small

Once he caught the gun and spung it again so the barrel would land into his palm, he presented the firearm again to Khristian. "Heh, still am." he smirked.

(may edit in another picture one day xD)
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Around the Substation Area Empty Re: Around the Substation Area

Post by Ali Marks Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:23 pm

Ali looked ahead to Khristian and Ray and chuckled. "That's the Warden for ya, showing off his guntricks." She says to Sam, and rolled her eyes playfully, keeping an eye out for zombies that seemed keen on getting close. There were a few shambling about, but they were slow she noticed as they kept their pace.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue5/5Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue120/120Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue0/0Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue0/0Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:36 pm

“I appreciate the offer, but I’m doubtful my current skill level would be able to manage a loading gate with zombies bearing down on me. I’ll stick with my Ruger for now.” He peeked to the side for a few moments checking for any shamblers, before turning back to his companions. “So, wonder what kind of zombies these are? Viral? Mad science gone horribly wrong? Terrorist attack? Aliens? I mean I’m not usually one for alien theories, but seeing as we’re in an honest-to-god zombie outbreak, it’s hard to be all that skeptical at this point, ya know?

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue5/5Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue120/120Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 pm

Khristian wrote:“I appreciate the offer, but I’m doubtful my current skill level would be able to manage a loading gate with zombies bearing down on me. I’ll stick with my Ruger for now.” He peeked to the side for a few moments checking for any shamblers, before turning back to his companions. “So, wonder what kind of zombies these are? Viral? Mad science gone horribly wrong? Terrorist attack? Aliens? I mean I’m not usually one for alien theories, but seeing as we’re in an honest-to-god zombie outbreak, it’s hard to be all that skeptical at this point, ya know?

"Its hard to gauge with the fact there are also bears and other monsters. That bear kinda looked like a zombie too, rotting, you know? Maybe it is viral... but that wouldn't explain the monster the Lieutenant and Sargent saw on Jack Street." She says, keeping an eye out as well, the shotgun she held close to her chest. "Not to mention, George Scott's headless corpse was in that patrol car we came across, I bet he was trying to get in touch with us given the radio fallout... but his wounds looked like they were done with an Ax... now I'm thinking of those rumors of that Axman in the Arklay Forest from years back, Jesus... was it '93?" She shivered at the old memories.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue20/20Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue13/13Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue5/6Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Marks Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:53 pm

Samantha Kamura wrote:
Khristian wrote:“I appreciate the offer, but I’m doubtful my current skill level would be able to manage a loading gate with zombies bearing down on me. I’ll stick with my Ruger for now.” He peeked to the side for a few moments checking for any shamblers, before turning back to his companions. “So, wonder what kind of zombies these are? Viral? Mad science gone horribly wrong? Terrorist attack? Aliens? I mean I’m not usually one for alien theories, but seeing as we’re in an honest-to-god zombie outbreak, it’s hard to be all that skeptical at this point, ya know?

"Its hard to gauge with the fact there are also bears and other monsters. That bear kinda looked like a zombie too, rotting, you know? Maybe it is viral... but that wouldn't explain the monster the Lieutenant and Sargent saw on Jack Street." She says, keeping an eye out as well, the shotgun she held close to her chest. "Not to mention, George Scott's headless corpse was in that patrol car we came across, I bet he was trying to get in touch with us given the radio fallout... but his wounds looked like they were done with an Ax... now I'm thinking of those rumors of that Axman in the Arklay Forest from years back, Jesus... was it '93?" She shivered at the old memories.

"Well, bears and monsters... maybe it was the Russians? Y'know, its only been 8 years. Talks are still shaky with them." She pointed out, raising her 870 at a shambling creature... before it wandered off and away from them oddly enough. "These things aren't as.. bitey as they were before. Think they're full?" She asked, before frowning at her poor joke.
Ali Marks
Ali Marks
Level 2 'General Staff'
Level 2 'General Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Orange) 'Caution' (Orange)
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:59 pm

"It takes practice, but fair enough." he says, spinning the revolver around so that the weapon was back into his grip the proper way. He kept an eye out as well, and was kinds surprised how close his companion was to some truths of the matter. "As fond as I am of the Alien theory for its own merits, I think its best we simply try our best to survive and think about such things when we're not walking down the middle of the thoroughfare..." he says, before pointing at the Faraday cage in the distance, jutting above some of the lower brick buildings built in the 1920s. "Over there... huh, that webbing you talked about, it seems to be getting worse..." he comments. "Well, we'll be passing the restaurant soon, over there." He says pointing to the door leading into the back alley of the shops.  He saw a police barricade already being erected, the large blue fences with 'Police' on them built up cutting off the rest of Warren Street, which they were walking down. "I'll take point." he says, opening the door leading into the Mall's back alley:

Around the Substation Area Latest

(to here)
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:54 am

Raymond Taylor wrote:

"It takes practice, but fair enough." he says, spinning the revolver around so that the weapon was back into his grip the proper way. He kept an eye out as well, and was kinds surprised how close his companion was to some truths of the matter. "As fond as I am of the Alien theory for its own merits, I think its best we simply try our best to survive and think about such things when we're not walking down the middle of the thoroughfare..." he says, before pointing at the Faraday cage in the distance, jutting above some of the lower brick buildings built in the 1920s. "Over there... huh, that webbing you talked about, it seems to be getting worse..." he comments. "Well, we'll be passing the restaurant soon, over there." He says pointing to the door leading into the back alley of the shops.  He saw a police barricade already being erected, the large blue fences with 'Police' on them built up cutting off the rest of Warren Street, which they were walking down. "I'll take point." he says, opening the door leading into the Mall's back alley:

Around the Substation Area Latest

(to here)

"Seems the Warden isn't one for the idle chat..." She says with a sigh. "Well, time to hit up the dying mall... the big one across the river was already doing that to this one before this outbreak." She noted, before turning to the makeshift police barricades put up already. "Khristian, Ali, you go ahead I'll cover your rear." She says, weapon at the ready.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

Character Profile
Condition: 'Caution' (Yellow) 'Caution' (Yellow)
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue20/20Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:

Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue13/13Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Around the Substation Area Left_bar_bleue5/6Around the Substation Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:18 pm

“Jesus, I remember the axman stories, I forget, did they ever find them out? You were ready to set up some Home Alone~esque traps so you wouldn’t worry about me while at work. You had me come with you to the station for a week after those stories...” he replied, before Taylor took point, with Sam taking the rear. “K, we’ll watch the sides.”

Khristian
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Inventory Inventory:

Cathy McDonell and Ali Marks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down