Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stagla Gas Station

Go down

Stagla Gas Station Empty Stagla Gas Station

Post by Jack Taylor Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:04 pm

The harley rumbled to a stop at the Gas Station pump. The man who had stepped out briefly to speak with an associate in town was about to book it, he was done with this city. He'd been in this area for a long while, ran the bar in Western Raccoon not too far from the big stadium. He left Cindy and Will in charge of the place. They didn't look much younger than him... he was sure though, they could handle it. "Heya Mr. Taylor," the gas station attendant called out to Jack. The man looked over Jack, and pointed out the camo and gear. "I take it your campin' up in the mountains? Might wanna take care the Ranger's don't see ya, they canceled the season since them murders you know?" the attendant explained.

Jack nodded, handing him the money... debated about speaking about it as he pushed his hands through his coppery red hair, parted to the side in an older fashion. "I've heard, but no... nothin' of the sort. Just going to... drift away I think. Dunno if I'd want to come back here after today..." he says blinking... his blue eyes looking into the distance. He turns to Andy, the station clerk and half smiled. "You take care of yourself Andy, and I probably suggest you tell your boss to stuff it up his ass, you quit and jet out of here as well." he says clapping the man's shoulder before heading to the door. He pauses though, as the radio brings up a riot at the Stadium. He stood there for a moment... and when the radio's frequency got distorted he looked up at it with a fierce expression.

"Damn thing," Andy spat, slamming his palm against the radio. "Its been happenin' all mornin'. Damn things cutting out- I just bought it a month ago to! Damn 'Maid in China' bullshit..." He mumbled, before looking over to Jack to get his opinion. However, Jack was missing. The sound of his harley kicking up dust as it made its way back towards Raccoon City.

Jack's jacket flapped behind him, his hair running in the wind, passing the sign that welcomed him back into Raccoon City. He felt something was up... he couldn't put his finger on it. He'd feel better though, when he had a gun on him again.
Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor
Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Stagla Gas Station Left_bar_bleue25/25Stagla Gas Station Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Stagla Gas Station Left_bar_bleue20/20Stagla Gas Station Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Stagla Gas Station Left_bar_bleue8/8Stagla Gas Station Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Stagla Gas Station Left_bar_bleue6/6Stagla Gas Station Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down