Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Williams Home

2 posters

Go down

The Williams Home Empty The Williams Home

Post by Raeni Williams Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:27 am

"Shit i'm going to be late!" Raeni cried out as she moved from the bathroom to her room. sound of her bare feet lightly slapping against the cool hardwood floor. Today was the day she was to meet the members of the S.W.A.T. department, which she had mixed feelings on, given the story she was told prior to graduating from the S.T.A.R.S program. The story she was told was something happened out in the forest that resulted in a large number of the S.T.A.R.S unit to lose their lives, and Chief Irons deciding to disband the unit and place her in SWAT being given the explanation that she would be better suited working in a larger group. Still though, could be worse.

Reaching into her closet she grabbed a pair of black high heels before sitting down on the bed to slip them onto those freshly pedicured feet of hers before standing up. looking in the full length mirror for a moment she gave herself a quick once over. Fresh white tank top, blue jeans and heels. "Not bad Rae-Rae" she thought to herself before heading out of the room. shutting the light switch off behind her. Going into the kitchen and nearly tripping over one of the many moving boxes she had on deck, she grabbed her car keys off the counter and a slice of cheese pizza out of the pizza box in the microwave which she quickly ate up.
Coming towards the front door of her house, she grabbed her black leather jacket off the hook and quickly slipped it on before opening the front door and about to step outside before remembering something.

Turning around she went over to the living room and past more moving boxes "At some point you're gonna need to finish unpacking girl" she told herself before picking up her purse containing her glock. Making her way back to the front door, locking it before closing the door shut behind her on the bottom lock. Making her way over towards her bmw, she slipped in, started it up and backed out the driveway before putting it in drive and heading for the police station. messing with the radio to find a decent station along the way.
Raeni Williams
Raeni Williams
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

The Williams Home Empty Re: The Williams Home

Post by Random NPCs Fri May 03, 2019 1:14 am

Raeni Williams wrote:
"Shit i'm going to be late!"  Raeni cried out as she moved from the bathroom to her room. sound of her bare feet lightly slapping against the cool hardwood floor. Today was the day she was to meet the members of the S.W.A.T. department, which she had mixed feelings on, given the story she was told prior to graduating from the S.T.A.R.S program. The story she was told was something happened out in the forest that resulted in a large number of the S.T.A.R.S unit to lose their lives, and Chief Irons deciding to disband the unit and place her in SWAT being given the explanation that she would be better suited working in a larger group. Still though, could be worse.

Reaching into her closet she grabbed a pair of black high heels before sitting down on the bed to slip them onto those freshly pedicured feet of hers before standing up. looking in the full length mirror for a moment she gave herself a quick once over. Fresh white tank top, blue jeans and heels. "Not bad Rae-Rae" she thought to herself before heading out of the room. shutting the light switch off behind her. Going into the kitchen and nearly  tripping over one of the many moving boxes she had on deck, she grabbed her car keys off the counter and a slice of cheese pizza out of the pizza box in the microwave which she quickly ate up.
Coming towards the front door of her house, she grabbed her black leather jacket off the hook and quickly slipped it on before opening the front door and about to step outside before remembering something.

Turning around she went over to the living room and past more moving boxes "At some point you're gonna need to finish unpacking girl" she told herself before picking up her purse containing her glock. Making her way back to the front door, locking it before closing the door shut behind her on the bottom lock. Making her way over towards her bmw, she slipped in, started it up and backed out the driveway before putting it in drive and  heading for the police station. messing with the radio to find a decent station along the way.

The stations seemed to be fuzzy as she adjusted the radio, a weird interference that caused a low buzzing sound that raised its pitch as she tried to adjust the slider.

"-Radio Rac-RAC-RAC-RACcoon, 112.5 FM! The number one station in RACCOON!"

"Caspar Devere here, but you can call me DJ Cas-Man! Woo! Here to bring you fine people the freshest hits for the next... fifteen or so hours! You people are what keep me sane, so don't hesitate! Call me, we'll put ya on the air! Voice your concerns, talk to me! Request a song! I'm here all day my fine dudes and dudettes! *ringing sound* Huh, well lookie here! Hey hey hey, Radio Raccoon, whazz up?"

"-Hey-hey! I got through! *sounds of a crowd* You on the air man?"
"*laughs* Of course, DJ Cas is always here *soundclip from shining 'You've always been here'*-"
"-the game man, the big game, theres like a riot! We need hel-*sounds of static*"
"...Hello? Hey man, you there bro? *coughs, chuckles nervously* "Heh, must be a wild game! Raccoon Sharks all the way, woo! *ringing sound* Ah, another caller,"

"Radio Raccoon, in the Cas Zon-"
"-Arrhhhaghhh!!!!"
"*static* SHI-..er, uh... *nervous chuckle* Wow, people have no respect! *Soundclip of Rodney Dangerfield saying 'No Respect'* I gotta make a livin' too man! Well, I think its about time to put on some tunage, after the following messages by Raccoon City Tattoo!"
___

Several Ads begin to play off as Raeni continues to drive...
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down