Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayoral VIP Box

3 posters

Go down

Mayoral VIP Box  Empty Mayoral VIP Box

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:03 pm

September 24th, 1998...

The game was raging on down below in the field, the Raccoon Sharks, the premier University football team were in the lead, the stadium seats filled with many fans of both competing teams. Up in the Mayoral VIP box, a cement enclosure with glass windows, heating, the whole nine yards.

The aging Mayor Michael Warren, sat with his family, his young beautiful 20 year old daughter who was wearing a white dress to the game, as there was a planned dining event once the game was complete, win or lose, at the fanciest restaurant in the city. Beside her, was an overweight, mustachioed man with graying hair whos beady black eyes were less on the game and more on the Mayor's daughter; specifically her creamy white thigh peaking from the slit in her white silk dress... beside him, was a tall, thin, handsome man with slicked back blond hair. He was wearing a beige trench coat over a pinstripe suit, black leather gloves covered his hands and he wore hornrimmed glasses. One of the staff working the box addressed this man as:

"Could I get anything for you, Warden Taylor? Chief Irons? Mayor Warren?"
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Mayoral VIP Box  Empty Re: Mayoral VIP Box

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Random NPCs wrote:September 24th, 1998...

The game was raging on down below in the field, the Raccoon Sharks, the premier University football team were in the lead, the stadium seats filled with many fans of both competing teams. Up in the Mayoral VIP box, a cement enclosure with glass windows, heating, the whole nine yards.

The aging Mayor Michael Warren, sat with his family, his young beautiful 20 year old daughter who was wearing a white dress to the game, as there was a planned dining event once the game was complete, win or lose, at the fanciest restaurant in the city. Beside her, was an overweight, mustachioed man with graying hair whos beady black eyes were less on the game and more on the Mayor's daughter; specifically her creamy white thigh peaking from the slit in her white silk dress... beside him, was a tall, thin, handsome man with slicked back blond hair. He was wearing a beige trench coat over a pinstripe suit, black leather gloves covered his hands and he wore hornrimmed glasses. One of the staff working the box addressed this man as:

"Could I get anything for you, Warden Taylor? Chief Irons? Mayor Warren?"  

The blonde haired man turned to the man, and smiled. "Anything that isn't on tap." he says, his mind on the virus which was no doubt in the city water works by now.. He chuckled, smiling charismatically. "I speak for all," he begins, his southern drawl was warm yet authoritative as he continued: "...all of us, in that regard." He nodded with a grin, before turning to face the Chief of police, his smile masking the utter hatred he had for the stuck up, piece of shit. He noted the Chief's not too subtle stare on the Mayor's daughter, and cleared his throat to get the oaf's attention. "Right?" He asked, his eyes narrowed on him. He then turns to the Mayor, keeping his smile. "Mr. Mayor, how about your wife and daughter step out? Enjoy the fresh autumn air? I would like to speak with you two gentlemen in private? Not the kind of talk suitable for such well mannered ladies." he smirks, bowing his head respectfully to both of the women. He then turns his head back to the staff. "On second thought," he pulled out a roll of bills and handed it to the worker. "How about you keep them entertained as well."
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:03 pm

The Chief of Police had an incredulous manner, while the Mayor had a look of caution. The Mayor then turned to his wife and daughter, and told them quietly to leave the box. The waiter who was handed a roll of bills didn't ask any questions, taking the very generous tip before heading out with the ladies, much to the Chief's displeasure. "What is it Taylor? You shifty bastard..." Brian scowled, the Mayor was simply silent, taking a glass of champagne and tipping it back. Brian, impatient, rolls his eyes. "Well? Don't keep us in suspense!"
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Random NPCs wrote:The Chief of Police had an incredulous manner, while the Mayor had a look of caution. The Mayor then turned to his wife and daughter, and told them quietly to leave the box. The waiter who was handed a roll of bills didn't ask any questions, taking the very generous tip before heading out with the ladies, much to the Chief's displeasure. "What is it Taylor? You shifty bastard..." Brian scowled, the Mayor was simply silent, taking a glass of champagne and tipping it back. Brian, impatient, rolls his eyes. "Well? Don't keep us in suspense!"

Alone with the two, Raymond stood up, walked over to the bar and fixed himself a double shot of cognac on the rocks. He ignored Brian Irons for the most part, till he looked over his shoulder at the man, a stone cold look on his face, his horn rimmed glasses glinting in the light. "Shut your pig mouth, son. Lest I close it for you." he says, his southern drawl deep and foreboding; filled with dark intent. He turns to face the men and then walks up to the window, one hand behind his back, the other swirling the ice in his glass. "Gentlemen... As one of the... Corporations representatives, it brings to me a great displeasure to announce that William Birkin is dead." He says, taking a sip. He then turned around to face them. "We killed him. He went rogue, was planning on cutting off ties. The company had no choice but to... shut him down in a manner most severe." he takes another sip, and explained. "However, the team we sent in, for a lack of a better term, fucked it all to hell. Without any further preamble, I will just say it: there's a leak."
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:The Chief of Police had an incredulous manner, while the Mayor had a look of caution. The Mayor then turned to his wife and daughter, and told them quietly to leave the box. The waiter who was handed a roll of bills didn't ask any questions, taking the very generous tip before heading out with the ladies, much to the Chief's displeasure. "What is it Taylor? You shifty bastard..." Brian scowled, the Mayor was simply silent, taking a glass of champagne and tipping it back. Brian, impatient, rolls his eyes. "Well? Don't keep us in suspense!"

Alone with the two, Raymond stood up, walked over to the bar and fixed himself a double shot of cognac on the rocks. He ignored Brian Irons for the most part, till he looked over his shoulder at the man, a stone cold look on his face, his horn rimmed glasses glinting in the light. "Shut your pig mouth, son. Lest I close it for you." he says, his southern drawl deep and foreboding; filled with dark intent. He turns to face the men and then walks up to the window, one hand behind his back, the other swirling the ice in his glass. "Gentlemen... As one of the... Corporations representatives, it brings to me a great displeasure to announce that William Birkin is dead." He says, taking a sip. He then turned around to face them. "We killed him. He went rogue, was planning on cutting off ties. The company had no choice but to... shut him down in a manner most severe." he takes another sip, and explained. "However, the team we sent in, for a lack of a better term, fucked it all to hell. Without any further preamble, I will just say it: there's a leak."

Brian furrowed his brow, standing up. "What did you just say to me?! You have a lot of nerve Taylor! You know who I am?!" He exclaimed, pounding his chest like a gorilla. The announcement of Birkin's death and outright betrayal seemed to fall on deaf ears, Brian only looking down in thought as the man who payed him to 'look the other way' continued. The Mayor however, looked concerned for the latter part. "A... leak? What do you mean? Like a spy?" He asked, looking nervous, Brian looking just as nervous at such a mention. "Birkin... dead?" he blinked in confusion.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Raymond Taylor wrote:

Brian furrowed his brow, standing up. "What did you just say to me?! You have a lot of nerve Taylor! You know who I am?!" He exclaimed, pounding his chest like a gorilla. The announcement of Birkin's death and outright betrayal seemed to fall on deaf ears, Brian only looking down in thought as the man who payed him to 'look the other way' continued. The Mayor however, looked concerned for the latter part. "A... leak? What do you mean? Like a spy?" He asked, looking nervous, Brian looking just as nervous at such a mention. "Birkin... dead?" he blinked in confusion.

He turned and approached Brian aggressively, pushing the fat man back. "I said, 'shut your pig mouth or I'll gut ya like the pig you are' Chief. Did I stuttah?" He says a little anger in his tone now, and flushing his cheeks a little. "..I know exactly who you are, Brian J. Irons. Perhaps I should tell the Mayor, what kinda man you really are? Huh? Uncle Brian?" He whispers, in a malicious manner, he gripped Brian by the collar and forced him into his seat. "Sit down and shut up, I won't give ya a third chance." He then turns to the Mayor and shakes his head. "Spies are a commonality in our line of work Mayor. But no, this leak is quite literal." He paused, taking a deep swig from his glass, walking back to the window. "Around eleven thirteh last night, the refined T-Virus and Experimental G-Virus Birkin was workin' on, was released in the sewers. The team the company sent in didn't expect Birkin to be much of a threat, but like the damn fools they are over in Rockfort, they didn't think it through and went in half assed." He further explained. "I received the call, me and my... siblings have been given the order. Operation Four Ace Gate has been initiated, my team are already locking down the city as we speak to contain the spread of the virus." He says with a smirk, taking another swig. "The company has ordered for your evacuations, or death if you fail to comply. We need no loose ends aftah all..." he says still a little hot under the collar. He turns to them. "Now, I didn't come all the way from Virginia to work as a County Warden, due to Albert Wesker's untimely demise, I've assumed head of security for Raccoon. Within 48 hours, we'll be sending in a Mercenary unit to evacuate Umbrella staff and destroy any evidence of our involvement in the city's eventual destruction. Our ties in the U.S. Government, ties made thanks to yours truly, the Secretary of Defense George Sears will have to execute total eradication of the city in a most righteous fi'ah..." he smiles.

He then continued. "The company has sent two of its best to pick the two of you up, they should be on their way soon."
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Raymond Taylor wrote:
He turned and approached Brian aggressively, pushing the fat man back. "I said, 'shut your pig mouth or I'll gut ya like the pig you are' Chief. Did I stuttah?" He says a little anger in his tone now, and flushing his cheeks a little. "..I know exactly who you are, Brian J. Irons. Perhaps I should tell the Mayor, what kinda man you really are? Huh? Uncle Brian?" He whispers, in a malicious manner, he gripped Brian by the collar and forced him into his seat. "Sit down and shut up, I won't give ya a third chance." He then turns to the Mayor and shakes his head. "Spies are a commonality in our line of work Mayor. But no, this leak is quite literal." He paused, taking a deep swig from his glass, walking back to the window. "Around eleven thirteh last night, the refined T-Virus and Experimental G-Virus Birkin was workin' on, was released in the sewers. The team the company sent in didn't expect Birkin to be much of a threat, but like the damn fools they are over in Rockfort, they didn't think it through and went in half assed." He further explained. "I received the call, me and my... siblings have been given the order. Operation Four Ace Gate has been initiated, my team are already locking down the city as we speak to contain the spread of the virus." He says with a smirk, taking another swig. "The company has ordered for your evacuations, or death if you fail to comply. We need no loose ends aftah all..." he says still a little hot under the collar. He turns to them. "Now, I didn't come all the way from Virginia to work as a County Warden, due to Albert Wesker's untimely demise, I've assumed head of security for Raccoon. Within 48 hours, we'll be sending in a Mercenary unit to evacuate Umbrella staff and destroy any evidence of our involvement in the city's eventual destruction. Our ties in the U.S. Government, ties made thanks to yours truly, the Secretary of Defense George Sears will have to execute total eradication of the city in a most righteous fi'ah..." he smiles.

He then continued. "The company has sent two of its best to pick the two of you up, they should be on their way soon."

Brian was sweating bullets, but was not one to excite Warden Taylor's anger... not that he would admit to being afraid of the man, but there was a point when you just folded. He remains in his seat, hoping the Mayor didn't hear that Uncle Brian bit. Raymond Taylor was a crafty little weasel, and must have found a way to look into his past like that reporter, Ben, Ben...Ben... something Italian. He confiscated that reporters file, and tossed him in one of the cells. He still had to figure a way to remove him... considering the information at hand, it was perhaps best to keep this blunder from Raymond's attention, acting as Umbrella Representative and all.

Thankfully for Brian, Michael Warren heard nothing of Raymond's subtle threat, Irons' secret was safe for now. He was more concerned about the 'leak' bit. "What?!" He stood up, his elderly face pale. "You mean that stuff that contaminated the Mansion?! Jesus CHRIST, on what scale?!" He asked, before Raymond reiterated that it was going to be city wide, and that the government, the big government, would have to destroy the city. The Chief stood up, furious. "What do you mean?! Its your jobs-" he paused, noting Raymond's anger and sat back down, his fat cheeks red and greasy, his thick brows furrowing as he continued. "-its your job to keep your damn business from leaking into my-our city! We built your damn labs, we killed the people who got in the way!" Brian started, thinking of how that goon squad made up of some of his... 'like minded' officers had botched assassinating all the S.T.A.R.S. at Brad Vicker's cottage. All that fire power, and they managed to slip away thanks to that Maine Branch of S.T.A.R.S. bastards! That was another blunder he had to keep from Raymond's all knowing nose. Valentine's still in the city somewhere... Damn Burton and Redfield are out somewhere, we'll find them soon enough! He thought, before biting his lower lip, gripping his fists tightly. All of Chief Brian Irons work, setting himself up nicely, his future plan to run for Mayor next year- RUINED.

Brian looked up. "I need to get to the station, I-I-I need to get rid of some evidence. If an outbreak of those mansion freaks are gonna sweep through, I'll need to misdirect my officers, yes! We have a couple of goodie-two-shoes, Cahill, Branagh, Handy- they'll become issues. I need to keep them contained, so they won't be much of a threat to us, our plans, and then then we can leave this fucking mess that your people caused!" He screamed, rushing for the door, forgetting his jacket in his seat, pulling down his tie somewhat that was behind his vest. He put a hand on the Desert Eagle in his holster, ready to use it on Raymond Taylor if it came to it!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by The RAVEN Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:32 pm

A message from Umbrella Command appeared on Raymond's messenger. "Codename: SHADOWFOX will extract VIP Targets alone. Monitor Codename: RAVEN Mission has been altered to stage 2 ahead of schedule. RAVEN will eliminate residual resistant Law Enforcement and Military assets within the city. RAVEN is standing by RPD HQ presently."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Mayoral VIP Box  Left_bar_bleue10/10Mayoral VIP Box  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Mayoral VIP Box  Left_bar_bleue20/20Mayoral VIP Box  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Mayoral VIP Box  Left_bar_bleue7/7Mayoral VIP Box  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Mayoral VIP Box  Left_bar_bleue7/7Mayoral VIP Box  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Brian was sweating bullets, but was not one to excite Warden Taylor's anger... not that he would admit to being afraid of the man, but there was a point when you just folded. He remains in his seat, hoping the Mayor didn't hear that Uncle Brian bit. Raymond Taylor was a crafty little weasel, and must have found a way to look into his past like that reporter, Ben, Ben...Ben... something Italian. He confiscated that reporters file, and tossed him in one of the cells. He still had to figure a way to remove him... considering the information at hand, it was perhaps best to keep this blunder from Raymond's attention, acting as Umbrella Representative and all.

Thankfully for Brian, Michael Warren heard nothing of Raymond's subtle threat, Irons' secret was safe for now. He was more concerned about the 'leak' bit. "What?!" He stood up, his elderly face pale. "You mean that stuff that contaminated the Mansion?! Jesus CHRIST, on what scale?!" He asked, before Raymond reiterated that it was going to be city wide, and that the government, the big government, would have to destroy the city. The Chief stood up, furious. "What do you mean?! Its your jobs-" he paused, noting Raymond's anger and sat back down, his fat cheeks red and greasy, his thick brows furrowing as he continued. "-its your job to keep your damn business from leaking into my-our city! We built your damn labs, we killed the people who got in the way!" Brian started, thinking of how that goon squad made up of some of his... 'like minded' officers had botched assassinating all the S.T.A.R.S. at Brad Vicker's cottage. All that fire power, and they managed to slip away thanks to that Maine Branch of S.T.A.R.S. bastards! That was another blunder he had to keep from Raymond's all knowing nose. Valentine's still in the city somewhere... Damn Burton and Redfield are out somewhere, we'll find them soon enough! He thought, before biting his lower lip, gripping his fists tightly. All of Chief Brian Irons work, setting himself up nicely, his future plan to run for Mayor next year- RUINED.

Raymond was anticipating such a reaction. "Gentlemen... gentlemen. If you will, calmly remain seated. You'll both be safe, families included. Granted, Chief Irons here is luckier his wife and kids left him months ago..." He says continuing his cognac intake. Upon being accused of incompetence Ray sharply turned his eyes upon the Chief, which promptly made the Chief of police sit back down. "My job, is to keep the outbreak from becoming a world wide apocalypse. Granted, the Virus isn't capable of spreading too far on its own, and even if animals in the surrounding woodlands are infected, the hosts will inevitably die in the weeks ahead. Its not the first time an accident like this happened, I'd go into specifics but the story aint worth telling." he says bringing up his glass again. "It was one of Ashford's teams... the little brat thinks he's a real man because he can flaunt his family history like it actually means squat. He's living in the wrong Goddamn era for that bullshit, fancying himself as some sorta knight in shinin' armor... if it wasn't bad enough, Goldman's team also had interest in the mission, and when you put a pair of whiny manchildren aboard... you're gonna expect failure." He sighed. However HUNK was with the units, he was their best shot...a true company man there, like RAVEN. He distinctly remembered both men often competing to keep up with one another's actions... they were with the USS since the beginning, both of them. Both of them founded the combat style among various other Special Forces members Umbrella had lured in. RAVEN was one of the youngest, taken from some hell hole in Eastern Europe, where as HUNK came from-

Random NPCs wrote:
Brian looked up. "I need to get to the station, I-I-I need to get rid of some evidence. If an outbreak of those mansion freaks are gonna sweep through, I'll need to misdirect my officers, yes! We have a couple of goodie-two-shoes, Cahill, Branagh, Handy- they'll become issues. I need to keep them contained, so they won't be much of a threat to us, our plans, and then then we can leave this fucking mess that your people caused!" He screamed, rushing for the door, forgetting his jacket in his seat, pulling down his tie somewhat that was behind his vest. He put a hand on the Desert Eagle in his holster, ready to use it on Raymond Taylor if it came to it!

He paused there, as he turns his head to the Chief who stood up immediately. With glass in hand, Raymond with his freehand undid the first few buttons of his jacket, and reached under the coat as Brian ranted. As he headed for the door a resounding clicking back of a hammer echoed throughout the room. Turning to face Raymond, Brian and the Mayor would see that Raymond was sporting a Colt Single Action Army SAA 3rd Generation model. It was sporting a 7.5” barrel and engraving bearing 'Triston Taylor'. It was a .45ACP variant of the SAA and had seen its share of battle in WW2, and various other battlefields within the USSR and in the Cuban jungles. Six shots, and using easily available ammunition, it was Raymond Taylor's weapon of choice. Call him a tad old fashioned for using family heirlooms, but they'd kill-and have killed, people armed with more era appropriate weaponry. Call him eccentric, but the modern day gunslinger had another just like it under his other armpit.

"That would be a rash decision to make Chief..." Ray said low, and slowly. "Don't make me kill the both of you 'cuz of your own stupidity. The Corporation doesn't want any loose ends. I'm in charge." he says in a clear and commanding tone.

The RAVEN wrote:A message from Umbrella Command appeared on Raymond's messenger. "Codename: SHADOWFOX will extract VIP Targets alone. Monitor Codename: RAVEN Mission has been altered to stage 2 ahead of schedule. RAVEN will eliminate residual resistant Law Enforcement and Military assets within the city. RAVEN is standing by RPD HQ presently."

Raymond glances down at his waist, taking a final swig of his double shot before setting the glass down and pulled up the messenger and checked it. He looked a tad perplexed by the message, as it was a waste of time and resources. "RAVEN... what are you blabbering about?" He muttered, confused as he began to type: 'Handler Codename: Ace of Diamond, fwrd to Monitor Codename: RAVEN: Halt attack. Unnecessary plan of action. Local Law Enforcement still of use, could be of aid to our UBCS merc team we send in to rescue our fellow Umbrella Employees.'

He paused, thinking of what the Chief said. 'Rescind my last order. Change of plan. Keep Law Enforcement casualties to minimum, prioritize department threats, those with a conscience and who know the area well. Use Wesker's personal logs and Chief Iron's documents to identify key threats, or any officer who may think about playing 'The Hardy Boys in the Undead Nightmare'.' He smirked at that last bit, his little jab at the situation at hand.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:38 pm

The Mayor looked at the big black barrel of Raymond Taylor's gun with a look of surprise, shrinking against the leather seat. He looks wearily over his shoulder towards Brian, who turned around with his hand still around the grip of his blued Desert Eagle. Brian snickered. "You know, its a crime to threaten an officer of the law, Taylor." He furrowed his bushy brows, and stared defiantly back at Raymond. "So... you gonna shoot us? Shoot us with your old pea shooter?" He asked, taking a step forward.

There was an uneasy silence in the room... before the football game outside raged on with a loud chorus of cheers... or were they... screams?

There was a rapid knocking on the door of the Mayoral Box, and Brian let his hand drop from the butt of his weapon slowly as he looks over to the door. The door continued to pound loudly as the cheering seemed to rise... The Mayor looked between the two gunmen with a frightened look, not sure what was about to transpire between both entities...
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Taylor Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Random NPCs wrote:The Mayor looked at the big black barrel of Raymond Taylor's gun with a look of surprise, shrinking against the leather seat. He looks wearily over his shoulder towards Brian, who turned around with his hand still around the grip of his blued Desert Eagle. Brian snickered. "You know, its a crime to threaten an officer of the law, Taylor." He furrowed his bushy brows, and stared defiantly back at Raymond. "So... you gonna shoot us? Shoot us with your old pea shooter?" He asked, taking a step forward.

There was an uneasy silence in the room... before the football game outside raged on with a loud chorus of cheers... or were they... screams?

There was a rapid knocking on the door of the Mayoral Box, and Brian let his hand drop from the butt of his weapon slowly as he looks over to the door. The door continued to pound loudly as the cheering seemed to rise... The Mayor looked between the two gunmen with a frightened look, not sure what was about to transpire between both entities...

Raymond didn't flinch to Brian's comment. "I just may. I can kill the two of you in a blink of an eye. All I have to do is pull the trigger, tear a hole through that greasy dark heart of yours, then turn this 'pea shooter' on the Mayor..." He says glancing at the Mayor. His eye back on the Chief, the two men stared each other down. Thats when there was a tremendous roar from the stands penetrating the walls that seemed like cheering, but that changed with the somewhat muffled blasts. Raymond could definitely tell those were gun shots. He saw the Chief lower his hand from his weapon when the door was being beaten down by a series of rapid knocks. "So it begins..." he says with a sigh and thus lowered his revolver to his hip, but kept the barrel aimed at the Chief. "Answer it. I won't ask you twice." He ordered. He couldn't wait for SHADOWFOX or RAVEN, he would have to either kill these two, or bring them to new extraction site and update the pair.
Raymond Taylor
Raymond Taylor
Ace of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:09 am

Raymond Taylor wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:The Mayor looked at the big black barrel of Raymond Taylor's gun with a look of surprise, shrinking against the leather seat. He looks wearily over his shoulder towards Brian, who turned around with his hand still around the grip of his blued Desert Eagle. Brian snickered. "You know, its a crime to threaten an officer of the law, Taylor." He furrowed his bushy brows, and stared defiantly back at Raymond. "So... you gonna shoot us? Shoot us with your old pea shooter?" He asked, taking a step forward.

Raymond didn't flinch to Brian's comment. "I just may. I can kill the two of you in a blink of an eye. All I have to do is pull the trigger, tear a hole through that greasy dark heart of yours, then turn this 'pea shooter' on the Mayor..." He says glancing at the Mayor. His eye back on the Chief, the two men stared each other down. Thats when there was a tremendous roar from the stands penetrating the walls that seemed like cheering, but that changed with the somewhat muffled blasts. Raymond could definitely tell those were gun shots. He saw the Chief lower his hand from his weapon when the door was being beaten down by a series of rapid knocks. "So it begins..." he says with a sigh and thus lowered his revolver to his hip, but kept the barrel aimed at the Chief. "Answer it. I won't ask you twice." He ordered. He couldn't wait for SHADOWFOX or RAVEN, he would have to either kill these two, or bring them to new extraction site and update the pair.

The Chief grunted with distaste, nervous sweat rolling down his fatty cheeks when the chaos outside began to rise! "What...?" He blinked, the mayor standing up to look out the window. "Oh God... its happening!" The Mayor choked! There was a constant knocking on the door, and in spite of Taylor being a bastard, the Chief obliged and turned around, opening the door.

The attendant of the box was pale, the Mayor's daughter and wife were huddled low against the bleachers heading further up into the nose bleeds. "Sirs, there's a riot! We need to escape immediately!" Cried the man.
((to here now))
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down