Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Street Apartment Complex

+2
Damian Handy
Donna Marie Marchant
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Street Apartment Complex

Post by Ben Winters Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Damian looked over his shoulder to Donna as he and Ben carried the heavy stainless steel double fridge out of the apartment's door; cracking the frame and drywall to get it through. Damian never liked this dive, and in fact was a bit embarrassed to have taken Donna to this shit hole over his place in North Raccoon. "Eu-gene... worked as a truck driver... for Umbrella Inc. Pays good... so I hear. Oof, this thing weighs a ton!" He exclaimed, half tempted to take whatever was in the fridge out. "He shipped their lab equipment between Arklay and Chicago...mostly. Made decent money, enough for that handgun and this fridge, that weapon you have Donna is an expensive gun to purchase... oof, this thing's gonna be the death of me!" He exclaimed, his body closer to the stairwell, trying to find a way to let the fridge drop without taking him with it!

Ben and Damian managed to get the hefty fridge down the stairs without either of them going with it, Ben let out a sigh of relief “holy shit that was heavy” Upon saying this he noticed more and more infected were gathering and trying to push their way up the stairs but luckily the couldn't figure out how to get around the mass of junk that was now piled there, Ben now leaning against the wall for a quick breather and figuring what the next best move would be.

Random Mobs wrote:The Zombies began to appear in more and more numerous numbers, attracted by the noise of the gunfire and crashing furniture. And they were not alone. Humanoid undead were not the only infected to appear, ad former housepets such as dogs and even cats began to appear - their gaudy and half rotted and eaten visages added to the gallery of horrors the survivors were seeing.

The shambing former human undead were struggling to navigate around the fallen mattress, but a pair of former dogs and a cat had less of an issue as they simply jumped over, loping up the steps towards their living targets.

Ben turned his head back to the stairs when he heard something else amongst the groans this sounded more like a animal “Erm Damian what the fuck was that” He looked to the lieutenant and back to the Stairs much to Ben's surprise a dog bound it's way up the pile of furniture like it wasn't even there it landed at the entrance to the corridor “A Fucking dog really!!!” Ben quickly pointed his gun at the Dog he looked back at the stairs and noticed a Cat joining the fray “Oh look a Cat great” Ben let out a sigh that sounded annoyed “A Dog's one thing but a fucking Cat as well, Give us a break” Ben pointed his gun at the new targets he looked to Damian “Ready to open fire on your say so” He then looked back at the Dog and Cat watching for any sudden movement towards his, Damian's and Donna's direction.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:29 am

While Ben and Damien had been dragging the refrigerator to the stairwell Donna had been searching through the dead couple's room and found a baseball bat. She returned to the top of the stairs just in time to see the screeching zombie cat leap at Damien. Her instincts taking over she swung for it as it was mid-air, the bat collided with the kitties skull shattering it and sending fragments of cat skull and a dead cat back down the stairs. Her eyes darted to the dog which was also poised to pounce.
"Well! Shoot it!" she yelled at the two armed men frozen in the moment.
After they had taken care of the dog she commented "That seems like an awful lot of people down there, zombies, that is. Something must be drawing them and I'd guess its the noise!" Glancing nervously at the makeshift barricade she continued. "We need a plan, we must secure the area and check the building for other survivors or infected. Ben you stay here, Damien and I will bring you the doors from the apartments, those should be useful to block the stairs especially if we put heavy stuff behind them. We can check this floor for survivors at the same time, and if we find any then send them to help you!"
Her eyes darted around mind racing.
"Once we make this floor safe then we head up one floor at a time until we get to the roof and find out just how bad this is!..... Oh and try to be quiet, only fire if absolutely necessary!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:While Ben and Damien had been dragging the refrigerator to the stairwell Donna had been searching through the dead couple's room and found a baseball bat. She returned to the top of the stairs just in time to see the screeching zombie cat leap at Damien. Her instincts taking over she swung for it as it was mid-air, the bat collided with the kitties skull shattering it and sending fragments of cat skull and a dead cat back down the stairs. Her eyes darted to the dog which was also poised to pounce.

Damian froze at the site of the animals, and if not for Donna, would have been bitten by the zombified cat. "Shit... it affects animals too?!" He blinked, snapping out of it when Donna yelled at them. He raised his weapon at the dog, firing his weapon twice before lowering his arm. He turned to Ben then. "You don't need my order to fire, especially in this predicament. I guess animals can be affected by this... disease or whatever it is!" He spat at the zombies down the steps.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:After they had taken care of the dog she commented "That seems like an awful lot of people down there, zombies, that is. Something must be drawing them and I'd guess its the noise!" Glancing nervously at the makeshift barricade she continued. "We need a plan, we must secure the area and check the building for other survivors or infected. Ben you stay here, Damien and I will bring you the doors from the apartments, those should be useful to block the stairs especially if we put heavy stuff behind them. We can check this floor for survivors at the same time, and if we find any then send them to help you!"
"Once we make this floor safe then we head up one floor at a time until we get to the roof and find out just how bad this is!..... Oh and try to be quiet, only fire if absolutely necessary!"

Turning to Donna again, he nodded. "Yeah thats a good plan. But we'll have to be careful, we don't know if anyone will be hostile towards us, or another one of those zombies." he says it out loud, and it didn't sound as crazy as he though. Granted, it helped Donna said 'Z' word as well. He turned to Ben, handing him his baton. "Try not to get bit, if the old horror movies are right... God I can't believe I'm saying this..." he shakes his head, but ends up tossing the baton to him. He heads back to his room to grab a bowie knife he had in one of the drawers, to help remove the bolts on the doors. He looks over to Donna with a smile. "Thanks, by the way. Coming in with that bat when you did." He began to remove the bolts. "That was some quick thinking." He added.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 pm

A few of the apartment tenants began to poke their heads out into the hall, some brandishing makeshift weapons, one in particular however... was actually armed with a shotgun. A man in a hunting vest and trucker cap stepped out of one of the apartments, armed with one of those home defense shotguns, the kind that lacked a butt stock and a somewhat shorter barrel. He approached Ben, weapon lowered. "Officer," he says looking at the corpses in the hallway, his shotgun at the ready. "Mind telling us what the hell is going on? Our phone lines are dead, there's dead people in the halls, why are you blocking the goddamn stairs?!" He asked, his voice wavering on anger. He could hear soft moaning down below, and he looked at Ben with more suspicion. "Whats going on? Who's down there? You're supposed to be protecting us citizens!" He shouts, noticing the moaning got louder as he shouted, and the makeshift barricade over the stairwell was beginning to falter!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:
While Ben and Damien had been dragging the refrigerator to the stairwell Donna had been searching through the dead couple's room and found a baseball bat. She returned to the top of the stairs just in time to see the screeching zombie cat leap at Damien. Her instincts taking over she swung for it as it was mid-air, the bat collided with the kitties skull shattering it and sending fragments of cat skull and a dead cat back down the stairs. Her eyes darted to the dog which was also poised to pounce.
After they had taken care of the dog she commented "That seems like an awful lot of people down there, zombies, that is. Something must be drawing them and I'd guess its the noise!" Glancing nervously at the makeshift barricade she continued. "We need a plan, we must secure the area and check the building for other survivors or infected. Ben you stay here, Damien and I will bring you the doors from the apartments, those should be useful to block the stairs especially if we put heavy stuff behind them. We can check this floor for survivors at the same time, and if we find any then send them to help you!"

Ben looked down to where the dead Cat had flown he looked at Donna “Holy Shit, Not a cat person I take it” Ben chuckled slightly he then listened to Donna's plan about reinforcing the barricade at the stairs “Good plan indeed.”

Damian Handy wrote:
Turning to Donna again, he nodded. "Yeah that’s a good plan. But we'll have to be careful, we don't know if anyone will be hostile towards us, or another one of those zombies." he says it out loud, and it didn't sound as crazy as he though. Granted, it helped Donna said 'Z' word as well. He turned to Ben, handing him his baton. "Try not to get bit, if the old horror movies are right... God I can't believe I'm saying this..." he shakes his head, but ends up tossing the baton to him. He heads back to his room to grab a bowie knife he had in one of the drawers, to help remove the bolts on the doors. He looks over to Donna with a smile. "Thanks, by the way. Coming in with that bat when you did." He began to remove the bolts. "That was some quick thinking." He added.

Ben turns to Damian who hands Ben his Baton, Ben examines the Baton and spins it around being somewhat skilled at using them not perfect but efficient enough to use them effectively “Fuck yeah, this is more like it” Ben holsters his Handgun and decides to use his Baton simultaneously with Damian's.

Random NPCs wrote:
A few of the apartment tenants began to poke their heads out into the hall, some brandishing makeshift weapons, one in particular however... was actually armed with a shotgun. A man in a hunting vest and trucker cap stepped out of one of the apartments, armed with one of those home defense shotguns, the kind that lacked a butt stock and a somewhat shorter barrel. He approached Ben, weapon lowered. "Officer," he says looking at the corpses in the hallway, his shotgun at the ready. "Mind telling us what the hell is going on? Our phone lines are dead, there's dead people in the halls, why are you blocking the god-damn stairs?!" He asked, his voice wavering on anger. He could hear soft moaning down below, and he looked at Ben with more suspicion. "What’s going on? Who's down there? You're supposed to be protecting us citizens!" He shouts, noticing the moaning got louder as he shouted, and the makeshift barricade over the stairwell was beginning to falter!

Ben now turned his attention to the man in the hunting vest and trucker cap who appeared to be worried yet slightly angry asking questions about what's happening as the man shouts the Zombies below begin to get more restless and determined to get past the barricade, Ben notices that the barricade begins to falter “ Aw shit,look sir I understand your concern but please try to keep it down , because as hard as it may seem but we are protecting you from those things down there” Ben points to the gathering horde at the bottom of the stairs “Those things down there are not human and if they manage to get up here we're as good as dead, So if you wanna help then see what you find to reinforce the barrier cause as it is it's not gonna hold” Ben taps the man on shoulder who looks completely confused “I understand this is a lot to take in but I’m telling the truth” Ben then points to the man's shotgun “Oh keep that close but only use it as a last resort, I suggest finding a quieter weapon and if you find yourself face to face with one of those, DO NOT Hesitate it's you or them.” Ben then begins to push against the fridge hoping to give some resistance “Oh yeah it seems that their weakness is the head so strike them there”
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:38 pm

She staggered out into the corridor dragging a door behind her and stumbled down to where Ben was talking to a newcomer. "Excuse me sir. Ben here's the first, are you ok here on your own? I could use some help getting doors and other things to you?" She looked from Ben towards the man with the shotgun and tried to smile, it was forced and more of a grimace "I know it might be hard to take in, but some kind of infection seems to have infected the city" she went on in as reassuring a tone as she could manage "People are becoming violent and extremely dangerous, we really need you're help!"
She placed a hand on the man's shoulder and nodded earnestly.
"Are you ok Ben, can I take him with me?" Donna was already half dragging the man by the scruff of his neck back towards Handy.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:38 pm

The burly man looked like he'd be a problem for Ben till the woman came out and clarified things further. Hearing it from the mouth of two people, he eased up slightly and his anger became concern. "Its like this in the entire city?" He asked, before being half dragged away by the woman! "O-okay okay, simmer down I'm comin'." he says, setting the shotgun close to the stairwell, it would only get in the way for now. "Wait," he paused, turning to the officers and the woman. "What about the land lord? And everyone else on the first floor?" He asked, looking concerned. "My sister lives down there!" He became visibly shaken, his face pale. "I-I-I need to get to her, if what you say is true she's trapped down there!" He says, his voice rising out of fear, the barricade becoming a tad more unstable!
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Damian could hear the fear in his voice and blocked the man's path to the stairwell, gripping his shoulders lightly. "Sir, Sir? Look at me." He replied in a calm tone. "We'll get to her, but right now, panicking won't help anyone. We're not staying in this building much longer anyhow, we'll pick her up when we're on the outside... but for the moment, we all need to remain calm and build this barricade up or we'll all die." he says. "And that is the truth of it. Remain strong okay? Help us with these doors." He says, before raising his voice a little. "Anyone who is able, remove your doors and hand them to the officer by the stairwell!" he says, peeling away from the burly man and heads for the other apartments. He turned the corner, finally seeing Rache...

A bullet to her head, a bite wound to her neck... she changed. "Sorry Rache..." He didn't like it, but he checked her pouches for magazines and spare ammunition, before slipping them into his own. He didn't carry a VP70, so he'd have to empty the bullets by hand when he could. He looked around, finding a curtain and tugged it away from the window. It wasn't much of a burial shroud, but he covered her out of respect for both Ben and as a fellow, now fallen officer. "Sorry Rache, Ben and I will get to the bottom of this... rest well." He softly says, before standing up again. He could see the stairwell to the third floor now, and he removes his Beretta to load a few loose bullets into the magazine. With Ben wielding both batons, Damian had only his Bowie knife. He gripped the handle of the long Bowie knife's blade tightly, feeling a chill of fear down his spine. It didn't have the reach of the baton, so he'd have to be careful. He started up the stairwell, the floor boards creaking as he passed into a new hallway with different wallpaper. The lights were flickering on this floor... and it didn't feel right. Perhaps I should have waited... but we need to get to the roof. He thought, thinking it may be best to head down the hall to the maintenance room first, and get to roof before checking on the third floor residents.

As he started down the hallway however... he began to notice stains here and there on the walls... and that a few of the doors were open. "Oh fuck me..." he whispered, pulling up his flashlight for aid, though he already knew what he was looking at before the bright beam landed on one of the stains. Blood. Blood splatter here and there, the rug beneath him was also saturated with it. He took a deep breath, that sweet sickly rancid scent from Eugene and Darla's apartment was back... and seemed to be thicker. He debated about sheathing the knife in favor of his Beretta... but ammo was low, and the noise would draw more to him. He checked one of the open doors, scanning the room with his torch as he partially sticks his upper body inside. "...hello?" He called out, gently. There was a rustle of movement within, and the beam landed upon the gasping, ghastly face of a brightly blue eyed, blood dripping--

Damian promptly and quietly closed the door. His body slick in sweat. He took a step back from the door, and looked around for any more of them, blade at the ready for the creature to stumble out!

Thud... thud... thud... The door pounded lightly, but apparently the creature couldn't use the knob... Damian didn't have time to lock it. He raised a brow, watching the door shake lightly. "Huh... they... can't open doors?" He blinked at the revelation. He guessed these things worked on limited mental process, if a knob was too complicated for them to utilize. He shrugged, taking a marker from his pocket and wrote on the door:

'DON'T OPEN!'

He then began to look around, for any more of the shambling creatures.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 pm

After Donna and Damian calmed the man down Ben began thinking on how he could reinforce the blockade on the stairs, Ben had to act fast because the blockade was getting weaker with each passing moment.
Ben managed to position two of doors at either said of the big fridge “That should hold for a bit longer” Ben quiet said to himself. He went back to the corridor to Donna “Hey, I don't think we can reinforce the stairs any more we should probably start thinking about getting out of here before they break through, Right we should probably gather some supplies for when we eventually make our way to the station. Ben looked up and down the corridor for Damian, “Hey Donna, you see where Damian went?”
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 am

"Its ok Ben he's right over here!" She caught Handy's gaze and knew he was actually pretty far from "ok" Her mind was racing, from what Ben had said they couldn't make this floor secure so they had to move up, but the man with his sister on the floor below wouldn't be too happy about that. She thought of her own sister, and as angry as she was with her she wouldn't wish this fate on anyone. Spying Damien's knife she had an idea.
"Damien! Lets try and find this guys sister!" she gestured to the man beside her "I have an idea!"
She quickly explained her idea to the three men. We lift the floorboards in the apartment above her's then punch through the ceiling. Pull her up using some bed sheets, put the floor boards back and tada she's safe the guy is happy and we head for the roof, looking for survivors along the way!
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Damian didn't find any other shambling corpses on the third floor, but he made sure to close the doors before he heard Ben's voice rise in alarm down below. He quickly made his way back down the steps and around the bend of the hallway, when Donna waved him over.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:"Its ok Ben he's right over here!" She caught Handy's gaze and knew he was actually pretty far from "ok" Her mind was racing, from what Ben had said they couldn't make this floor secure so they had to move up, but the man with his sister on the floor below wouldn't be too happy about that. She thought of her own sister, and as angry as she was with her she wouldn't wish this fate on anyone. Spying Damien's knife she had an idea.

He looked over at her with a concerned expression, before turning to Ben, and then the few other apartment survivors. He didn't want to start a panic about the third floors... occupants. Telling them that the upper floors seemed to be in a worse state didn't feel like it help the state of things. Still, at the least now they had access to the roof. It was perhaps best, when they did that, that it was only Donna, Ben and himself to check it out. "Sorry, was checking out the third floor. Also discovered these zombies can't open doors. They're kinda stupid." He explained bluntly, before jumping in surprise to Donna's idea. He huddles closer, listening in as she explained.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:
"Damien! Lets try and find this guys sister!" she gestured to the man beside her "I have an idea!"
She quickly explained her idea to the three men. We lift the floorboards in the apartment above her's then punch through the ceiling. Pull her up using some bed sheets, put the floor boards back and tada she's safe the guy is happy and we head for the roof, looking for survivors along the way!

Damian brings a hand to his chin, looking down at the floor for a moment. "Yeah, that could work!" He walks over to the stairwell and pulls the fire escape map off the wall which showed off every room on the current floor. "Okay... so, we'll just line up the apartment she's in and start to work. However, we may wanna be careful with how much noise we're making and hope that her door isn't open..." he explained, before turning to Ben. "Yo, Ben, do you have any spare Beretta 92 mags?" He asked, the burly man in the jacket saying his sister was in 105... which lined her up with 207's room technically given the extra number of rooms on this level. Funny enough... "So... we'll be breaking Eugene and Darla's apartment floor." He says out loud. He didn't want to laugh at their misfortune, because seriously... those two had the shittiest luck. "Okay," He begins entering the dead couples apartment. They had been infected, turned to zombies, killed by both Donna and himself, looted of their valuables and now Damian was going to tear up their floor. Again, shit luck. He dragged his large hunting knife across the carpet, cutting out a large space down to the floor boards:

Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Damian_Knife

"Okay, we just need to remove these boards." He says, jabbing the spaces between the boards to help pry them loose. The blade was sturdy, carbon reinforced steel so it could take the pressure of the floor board a little, but an ax, hammer or crowbar would be more efficient. He blinks at the realization and shakes his head in frustration. "Donna, there's a crowbar in my tool box under the sink, Ben I need you to do something a tad more dangerous, I need you to check apartment 201... there should be a window that faces the Boutique and Bar Jack across the street, I need you to lean out the window and check the entrance... we need to see how bad it is down there. If it is, we need to distract them somehow." He explained, still working on the floor boards.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 am

Ben turns to Damian when asked about any spare beretta mags “Erm, I think I have some in my safe I'll go and check” Ben heads to his apartment he heads to his safe “2..2..3..6” the safes lock clicks to indicate it is now open. Ben opens the door to check the safes contents inside he finds 8 beretta mags “ah forgot about these” Ben grabs the mags and heads back out to Damian. Ben goes back to Eugene and Darla's apartment. He nods to Damian “got the mags, i'll put them in bag with the ammo” as Ben does this Damian asks Ben to check the street from the window of apartment 201 “Will do hopefully it's not to bad” Ben grabs to beretta mags for his Elite II and heads to room 201.

He looks at the already open door the occupants now out in the corridor “Right lets see what's happening out there” Ben opens the window which makes a slight creaking sound he stands up on the window ledge he grabs on to the window frame and places one foot on the outside ledge and his other foot on the window he leans out as far as he can doing his best to not fall “Ah shit” Ben quietly remarks the street isn't looking great he looks down and sees a lot of zombies pushing into the apartment entrance and a few littered here and there on the street itself “Okay time to give Damian a Sit Rep” As Ben is about to head back in he hears a noise from below he sees a zombie twitching and looking up at Ben “What the” Ben says in confusion.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:13 am

The zombie which Ben had spotted slowly turns its head up at him, a trio of others did the same- all of which were shaking violently like the first. Suddenly, the four zombies launched bile from their mouths, bile that splattered the brick near and around Ben, not quite the accurate shots! The bile was highly acidic, eating into the rough brick around Ben, smoke from the acids burning into the brick indicating the dangerous yellow green bile was dangerous to the touch!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Character Type: B.O.W.
Condition: 'Infected' 'Infected'
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Inventory Inventory:
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)---
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 am

Donna ran to the window to see what was happening with Ben, she'd been "Helping" Damien with the floorboards but was pretty sure she was getting in the way more than being any actual help.
"Holy shit Ben!" she exclaimed seeing the acidic liquid splash so close "George never mentioned that!!!" she made an obscure remark to George A Romero. "I've got an idea, wait there!"
She darted back to Eugene and Darla's place winking and grinning at Damien as she grabbed four bottles of vodka from a case she'd spotted. Shrugging at Damien she announced cheerfully "Ben and I are having a party!" She winked at the shotgun guy, hoping to alleviate his worry for his sister, before dashing back to Ben.
"Ok this should do, she handed him three bottles, "Pour these over the spitters, and try not to get hit by that..... Whatever that is!" Meantime she opened one bottle took a sneaky mouthful and began to tear at the curtains to make a wick.
"Lets see how these bastards like fire shall we!" She grinned at Ben as she got ready with her home made molotov "Now I just need a light!"
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm

"Thanks Ben," he said, using the crowbar now to pull up floor boards when both Donna and Damian could hear Ben's interaction with the spitters. He looked up and raised a brow. "Hey, whats going on?" When Donna came back he saw her wink mischievously and felt a slight cold chill go down his spine. He knew her for only a handful of hours, but when he saw her grab the vodka bottles he was putting it together rather quickly what she was planning. He abandoned pulling up floor boards and followed Donna to the room he sent Ben to with curiosity. He saw what they were doing with vodka and could see what looked like smoke rising from where greenish splooge had started to eat through the outside brick! When Donna mentioned a light, he fumbled for the brass lighter in his pocket his father gave him for making Lieutenant and presented it. "This should help, I just hope the building doesn't go up in flames with them." He states, watching the scene with slight trepidation.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Ben flinches when zombies spit at him almost losing his balance “you motherfuckers” Ben then looks to Donna who had just re-entered the room after darting out now armed with vodka Damian entered as well as Ben reached out to grab the vodka bottle from Donna he looked back down to the spitters who were ready to unleash another round “Ah shit, get back you two” they spat more acid vomit up towards Ben this time knowing that the acid will hit him if he doesn't move he looks at Damian and Donna with a determined look “Don't worry I got this” Ben jumps down to the street and somehow lands safely “Oh shit I actually just did that” Ben looks at the spitters “right you fuckers, it's showtime” Ben grabbed one of the batons he had on his belt he swung it at the first spitter with violent force the baton connects with the zombies skull with a sickening crunch he dispatches the other spitters. He shouts up to Damian and Donna “i'll do what I can down here to distract these fuckers” Ben then scans the street for anything to help.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 am

As the zombies started reacting to Ben's presence, and moved to attack him, one of the rearmost of the creatures let out a most inhuman sounding utterance of pain, and started convulsing. Dressed in the tattered remnants of a brown casual business suit, the thing's hands and feet were bare, however, as it convulsed, the pale mottled and scabbed over grey skin darkened and reddened as blood and bile escaped it's wounds and bodily orifices. Fingers and toes burst open like overcooked sausages, revealing bladed claws beneath. And the murky whites of the thing's dead eyes began to illuminate in a pale white glow.

Jack Street Apartment Complex - Page 3 413?cb=20180714040454

With a last growling roar, the thing locked eyes with Ben, before it suddenly started running, then scuttling along the shoulders of the infected straight at Ben like a bullet from hell, ending it's charge with a lunging slash for him with it's elongated claws!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)---
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)---
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)---

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:32 am

Well molotov cocktails aren't going to cut it thought Donna, who had been rather looking forwards to cocktail hour. Its time for something more, but she really had no idea what. Stuck for any other ideas she drew her pistol and began to shoot at this new creature as it darted along the shoulders of the undead. With her lack of training and experience and even with her eyes open, which this time they were, she had very little chance of hitting it. However at least most of her misses seemed to hit the other zombies in the head dropping them and making the creature's platform a little less stable.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Damian stares blankly towards Donna, before looking down at Ben who had jumped out into the street! "Winters you crazy bastard! What the hell are you doing?!" He shouts at the man, when he notices Donna had drawn her pistol on something... new. She squeezed a few shots off at the creature, and Damian took the molotov she had created and sets it by the window sill, putting his lighter back into his pocket as he backs away from the window. "You have to focus, hold your breath as you squeeze back the trigger... then release when you fire." He explained to Donna, getting behind her and assisting her aim by guiding her arms appropriately. He was a pistol marksman, one of the best in the station, but he wasn't to Chris or Forest's level of Godly talent.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Ben readied himself for a fight as the growing herd now focused their attention on him he began putting his tonfa skills to work sweeping the zombies off their feet then smashing the heads in with violent force, while working his way through the horde one particular Zombie caught his attention by letting out a inhuman roar almost sounding painful he looked up to witness this one convulsing and eventually it's pale skin turn blood red and it was now sporting claws and now charging at Ben it's movement slightly hindered thanks to Donna's shots the beast swung it's claw at Ben he managed to block it with one of his batons but in the process it was knocked from his hand “Ah shit “ Ben kicked the red skinned runner back he draws his Elite II and fires a round into it's head causing to fall back “Hopefully it's the same as the rest of these undead fucks”

He shouts up to the window “Hey Damian, in my apartment under the bed there's a couple of grenades might be useful” Ben climbs on top of a 4x4 to carry on drawing the zombies away from the apartment.

(OOC Let the party begin xD)
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:32 am

Seeing Ben scramble free Donna began to hurl the bottles of vodka down on the crowd of zombies, trying her best to get them along the path that Ben seemed to be leading them, She couldn't help but think his actions were plain stupid, but she also had to admit he was incredibly brave. Looking down onto the street she noticed the zombies streaming out of the apartment, drawn out by the commotion and gunfire. Turning to Handy she said "Get the grenades, but give me the lighter!"
Taking it from him and kissing his lips she whispered "For luck!" Before lighting the last bottle and throwing it at the river of vodka that flowed under the zombie's feet.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Ben Winters wrote:Ben readied himself for a fight as the growing herd now focused their attention on him he began putting his tonfa skills to work sweeping the zombies off their feet then smashing the heads in with violent force, while working his way through the horde one particular Zombie caught his attention by letting out a inhuman roar almost sounding painful he looked up to witness this one convulsing and eventually it's pale skin turn blood red and it was now sporting claws and now charging at Ben it's movement slightly hindered thanks to Donna's shots the beast swung it's claw at Ben he managed to block it with one of his batons but in the process it was knocked from his hand “Ah shit “ Ben kicked the red skinned runner back he draws his Elite II and fires a round into it's head causing to fall back “Hopefully it's the same as the rest of these undead fucks”

He shouts up to the window “Hey Damian, in my apartment under the bed there's a couple of grenades might be useful” Ben climbs on top of a 4x4 to carry on drawing the zombies away from the apartment.

(OOC Let the party begin xD)

Donna's aim got pretty decent quickly he noticed, she was a quick learner! He then hears Ben say something that made his skin crawl. About two weeks earlier, the SWAT had a training exercise on using the hand grenades the RPD SWAT would be using at the old National Guard demolition field nearly 100 miles away from Raccoon. Though they were there to learn how to handle the hand held explosives, the smoke grenades and tear gas grenades, they admittedly had fun blowing shit up. Hell, who wouldn't have fun watching an old clunker somersault into the air or a brick wall fall from an explosive detonation? They were just more professional about it. Sorta. Damian was in charge of the equipment stock, and found it curious that two of the hand grenades were missing. I knew the numbers looked funny.... Damian thought before he reacted: "You have WHAT?! BEN THOSE WEREN'T FOR TAKING HOME!" he shouted, nearly popping a vein out of his neck! Granted, though it was a serious breach of police conduct, the timing couldn't have been more appropriate for a pair of professional explosives. Granted, they weren't like the military kind, their explosive yield was a bit reduced to keep property damages to a minimum in the city...

Ben also was luring the creatures away now, they could either use the fire escape or break into the apartment below now to get to street level. He was a foolish young man, that Ben Winters, but he did have some stones to lead the pack away and buy them a bit more time.

Donna Marie Marchant wrote:Seeing Ben scramble free Donna began to hurl the bottles of vodka down on the crowd of zombies, trying her best to get them along the path that Ben seemed to be leading them, She couldn't help but think his actions were plain stupid, but she also had to admit he was incredibly brave. Looking down onto the street she noticed the zombies streaming out of the apartment, drawn out by the commotion and gunfire. Turning to Handy she said "Get the grenades, but give me the lighter!"
Taking it from him and kissing his lips she whispered "For luck!" Before lighting the last bottle and throwing it at the river of vodka that flowed under the zombie's feet.

He turned to Donna, watching her smash the bottles of vokda down at the zombies below. She requested the lighter, and he pulled it back out handing it to her when she pulled him into a kiss. He flustered somewhat as their soft lips touched again, and as they pulled away he smiled. "Thanks, we'll all need it." he smirked, before turning away, hearing the flames hiss the fabric of curtain she used as a fuse. He didn't turn to see the flaming spirit fly down into the street as he ran to Ben and Rache's room. He forced his way into the bedroom, sliding against the floor and felt around for the hand grenades. I better not find any odd kinky things under here Ben... He half joked, before his hand fell upon the familiar shapes of the grenades. He pulls them out, looking down at them for a moment and sighing. "Okay, grenades... should help." He thought as he sat back up and ran back to the other apartment. He passed the many faces of the surviving tenants as he made his way back to Eugene and Darla's room. He began to break into the floor boards, almost half tempted to use one of the grenades on them if he hadn't known better.

"Come!ON!" He grunts, before the boards began to break away. With a few more heavy kicks, there was a hole, after a few more, a bigger one fit for them to pass through was made. "I'm in!" He called out to Donna and the others.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Mobs Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 am

Once Ben managed to dispatch the Crimson Head with a pair of shots to the brain, the rest of the horde didn't seem as much of a threat, especially once Donna had set fire to the majority of them on the ground, and most collapsed, enveloped in flames. Though some continued to charge haphazardly at Ben in the meanwhile.

That was until a new sound from across the street began to attract the horde's attention - a pair of gunshots. One was a minor pop of a handgun, but the second was the roaring boom of a shotgun. This served to get the attention of many of the zombies down on the street.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Marie Marchant Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:20 am

She flinched at the sounds of gunfire from across the street, part of her wondering who it was and what situation they were in. Then the man with the shotgun tugged at her arm "He's in! He said he's in!" He blurted. Donna had also heard Damian's call. Glancing back at Ben as he ran off followed by a mostly burning shambling horde she decided there wasn't much more she could do to help. Maybe he'd hook up with the other shooters across the street, maybe they were just a distraction for the zombies. Either way the burly guy with the shotgun was agitated about his sister and she couldn't blame him.
"Come one, lets see if we can help!" she tried to smile in encouragement and pushed the man ahead of her in Damian's direction, glancing over her shoulder at Ben as she turned her back on him and headed towards Darla and Eugene's old room.
Donna Marie Marchant
Donna Marie Marchant
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Handy Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:29 pm

Damian pulled out his maglight and trained its beam down into the apartment below. "Hello? Anyone down there?" He called down, kneeling down, checking the room from the edges. He could hear the zombies in the lower floor more clearly, which made him a bit on edge. "Shit... I hope this wasn't all in vain..." he says under his breath, and glad he had as he looked up as Donna and the man with the shotgun entered. "Hey, we're in. I don't see any sign of her at the moment. I think I'll drop down and have a look. But we have some choices now," he started slowly. "We could wait and see if Ben's distraction worked, and leave through the first floor via this bedroom with your sister," he says to the man, before turning to Donna. "Or we can haul her ass up, and then escape via the fire escape ladder in the back. We'll have to take more detours to get to the station however, as its not as much of a straight shot as it is from Jack Street forward." He explains. "We have to consider the mob out front, or the possibility there may not be a mob via the back route." He says to all the survivors, counting among them three children, a couple of teenagers, and a handful of adults. All weary eyed, equipped with random house hold items and some with slightly more effective weaponry.
Damian Handy
Damian Handy

Character Profile
Inventory Inventory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next