Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonnie Colt

Go down

Bonnie Colt Empty Bonnie Colt

Post by Bonnie Colt Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:56 am

Alias: Bonnie Colt
Nicknames: Bon-Bon

Physical Description-
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8
Weight: 'Classified'
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Body/Physical Appearance: A fairly tall beautiful woman with a curvaceous and muscular build. She has long blond hair, big blue eyes and plush pink lips. She possesses large breasts, an hourglass figure, wide hips and long and shapely legs with thick thighs and a well rounded buttocks.

Clothes:
Government Suit: An office suit less suited for direct combat issued by the government. She wears a black blazer over a white button down with black tie and a side slit pencil miniskirt. She wears a white highleg thong underneath and a matching lace bra, a pair of black pumps and black leather full fingered gloves. She carries an armpit holster under her jacket for her handgun with a dual pouch for two magazines under her right arm, a waist pack and belt around her skirt with a knife holster, two additional handgun magazine pouches and radio sleeve to hold her radio connected to her earpiece and throat mic.  

Background-
Hometown: Washington, D.C.
Nationality: American
Alliance: M.I.S.T.

Employment: M.I.S.T. Agent, Former FBI Agent in training

Sensei/Instructor: Quantico Military Base, M.I.S.T. HQ
Instructed: None

Relationship Status: Single
Medications: None
Allergies: None
Health Background:
-Healthy

Inventory:

Valued possessions: Lockpick Set

Possessions: x75/9x19mm Bullets, x90/5.56x45mm bullets, x3/First Aid Sprays

Weapons: 1x Kendo Custom Government 19 w/pistol scope mount, 1x M16A2 Carbine w/adjustable stock, forend tactical flashlight and a red dot scope, a KA-BAR fighting knife.

Bonnie Colt Latest

Items/Equipment: A first aid kit (holds three first aid sprays), 3x Magazines for her M16A2 Carbine, 5x Beretta Magazines, Radio + earpiece + throat mic

History:
Bonnie Colt Samantha_Bonnie_Colt
M.I.S.T. Agent "Bonnie Colt", a junior operative who transferred from the middle of F.B.I. training to join the newly sponsored 'M.I.S.T.' Squad and works under operatives Smith and Wesson as an assistant and support operative during their M.I.S.T. investigations across the United States.
She is a bright and studious woman who came highly recommended for the unit given her military expertise and high intellect. Though she is more suited for intelligence gathering and analysis, she was sent into the field in Agent's Smith and Wesson's stead prior to the events that would bar anyone to leave or enter Raccoon City, including her superiors. Given she wanted to prove herself to her superiors she ended up staying even as the city started to fall apart...

Misc.-

Skills:
-Master of Unlocking: She can pick just about any lock requiring a conventional or traditional key- from simple padlocks to the backs of dial locks, whatever.
-FBI & Military Training: She's trained in the use of military weaponry as per part of M.I.S.T.'s requirements and handles firearms like a professional would.
-Marksman: She is quite adept with her marksmanship skills, and has recently fitted a scope to her handgun and rifle to make her even more accurate with her weapons, giving herself more precise and on the mark shots.
-CQC: She is adept in close quarters combat, in disarming and throwing her opponents and even turning their own weapons against them.
-Knifeplay: She is trained in the use of fighting knives/combat knives.
Bonnie Colt
Bonnie Colt
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Bonnie Colt Left_bar_bleue5/5Bonnie Colt Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Bonnie Colt Left_bar_bleue120/120Bonnie Colt Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)x75/9x19mm
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)x3/Cans of F.A. Spray (100%)
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Lockpick Set
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Bonnie Colt Left_bar_bleue16/15Bonnie Colt Empty_bar_bleue  (16/15)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Bonnie Colt Left_bar_bleue0/0Bonnie Colt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down