Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-S-08: "Harvester"

Go down

X-S-08: "Harvester" Empty X-S-08: "Harvester"

Post by The Harvester Sat May 07, 2022 12:10 pm

(still working on it, will update)

SN: EXPERIMENTAL-S-VIRUS-SPECIMEN-08
Name: El Cuco, Dr. Ricardo Juan Sanchez (and numerous other forgotten souls...)
Nicknames:The Boogieman, The Harvester

Physical Description-
Height: 12'-13'
Weight: ???
Eyes: (seemingly none)
Hair: Black
Body/Physical Appearance: An inhuman thing, double the size of a man, with patchy bits of long black hair. It has massive yet slender clawed fingers similar to that of a rake, with the finger nails like raven talons that curve inward to keep prey from escaping its grasp. Writhing tentacles adorn its back which is full of pulsating red pustules. It has a seemingly 'small mouth' with odd horse like teeth... which are in truth human hands pushing up the lower and upper 'lips'. Its tongues are made of human hands that fully grab and pull back the stretchy flesh of the monster. It normally has a gaunt appearance, but its fully capable of swallowing a full sized human whole and distending the creature's paunch:
X-S-08: "Harvester" Media_FHuVCflVEAExDZA

X-S-08: "Harvester" Unknown

Clothes:
None

Background-

Health Background:
-S-Virus Enhancement (w/Nemesis Type Parasite)
-Fusion with several other specimens
-Control Chip and Tracking Device installed
-Codec Installation

Inventory:

Valued possessions:

Weapons:

Items/Equipment:

History:
Report on 'HARVESTER' and GENESIS CELL:

4/5/1986

The S-Virus was injected a little over a year after the main host's body was deceased, contained in a freezer. After resurrection, the Subject 08 became highly unstable and had to be restrained. Subject 08 became a Stage one 'S-Act' similar to a 'V-Act', but far more intelligent. Subject 08 broke restraints, killing several of my 'lab rats' and was heavily sedated. Introduction of 'Nemesis Type' Parasite from samples taken from Lisa Trevor were utilized as opposed to Plagas that has shown better results when introduced to S-Virus. The Nemesis Type Parasite accepted the S-Virus, but when introduced to the Main Host's body, it began to convulse. Subject 08 grew to twice their original height and began to melt on the pile of bodies of my 'lab rats'. I'm locking up, will have someone clean it up in the morning.

4/6/86

To my surprise, Subject 08 was in one piece! They apparently fused with the bodies it fell upon, or it consumed them. It doesn't matter, the introduction was an apparent success! I will begin further testing with assistance from the Ace Siblings, as it devoured three of my security detail while trying to restrain it. It's teeth were actually the 'hands' of the former lab rats! It was fascinating, watching it grab the poor sods and gobble them up whole... well I cannot blame its host, for its been a year since they've eaten. I watch as the struggles in the sack subside and the stomach recede back to its gaunt shape. Subject 08 is a beast, not the Host it once was, but with assistance from the Siblings I'm sure I will be able to 'work my magic' soon enough.  

4/15/86

Subject 08 was restrained, thanks to the Siblings. Its arms and legs had to be removed, but interestingly enough, Subject 08 reacted by growing pustules on its back! Long tentacles helped fend off the Siblings, for a short while anyhow till it was restrained once more. Not surprising, its limbs regenerated, bone, muscle, tissue all of it in a quicker succession than the Type S-Symbiotic Plagas. Began operation of control chip, with Ace of Spades watching my back. I don't trust Ace of Spades, much like how he doesn't trust me. I did it specifically to show him where the control chips were. To make him know how much pain he and his siblings face should he betray me, and that it requires a certain device to actually fry the chip, that should it be removed by force, it would send an electric volt so powerful it will kill the S-Symbiote within, of which I've already made very clear on what occurs when such were to happen to their symbiotes should they die... Like the 'Vampires' they've somewhat become, they will turn to ash as their cells burn out one at a time thanks to the effects of the T-Veronica mixture. Its not a pretty sight...
Operation to introduce control chip was a rousing success, and academic for the young Ace of Spades. Subject 08 begins 'house breaking' tomorrow.

4/30/86

It took a little less than fifteen days but its safe to assume the Harvester (as I have taken to calling it as opposed to Subject 08) has now imprinted me as a 'friendly' or at least, knows now the pain I can cause it should it show aggression towards me. For the past four days since I have been ascertaining its skills. I discovered it does not immediately digest prey during an accidental incident with Ace of Hearts. It took her by surprise, swallowing her whole like the three security staff. I had to quell the other three siblings, and before things got too violent I commanded the creature to spit it out. It did just that, regurgitating the less than thrilled Ace Sibling, but she was no worse for wear. I didn't even have to shock it. I had to shock the Siblings into submission after that, and began intelligence tests with live prey for it to feed on.
These past four days have been academic for me, as I watch it run through a maze, locating prey with absolute and complete accuracy despite its lack of eyes. I asked it today, to grab a male subject without harming them today. It consumed him, but would not digest him, and soon returned to me. Hence why I call it 'Harvester'.

5/5/86

It seems when prompted, the Harvester will not digest prey stored inside its belly. It will simply keep them there, wriggling. However, it seems there is only enough 'air' to accommodate a healthy, six even individual for 5 days. I had the Harvester regurgitate the man, only to see he died of asphyxiation. I had his corpse transferred for other research, as I begin upping the tests. Its beginning to learn how to open doors 'stealthily' and use its 'tongues' made of hands to turn handles and open doors. Very interesting... the Harvester will be good for grabbing better specimens than the company lets me play with.

5/10/86

Operated on Harvester again today. I installed a Codec into what could only be its ear canal, its a type of radio that is bioelectrically charged. Really advanced, military spec gear still in development by ARMSTECH via our Green Umbrella connections. Very neat, very resourceful. I am now able to transmit it data from a remote location, and it will still obey my orders. It must have eyes... somewhere. I asked for it grab a red haired test subject from a maze locked behind a door amid a number of locked doors with various other subjects with varied colored hair. It not only sought them out, it hesitated upon finding them. As the individual's hair wasn't naturally red, but dyed red. It was intriguing. I let it eat them all as a reward.

5/25/86

I've began preparations for the creature's containment in the near future. Its inevitable that my new 'toy' will be likely taken away from me by Spencer and his other cronies should word of it get out. So I have planned to set fire to the Congolese Lab, and already have I planted a scapegoat, requested for my 'notable projects' immediate transfer, and have since also prepared for my return to Raccoon City. I've contacted the University and they are thrilled with my 'donation' unaware of my true intentions.
In the days since I sent word, I still run tests on El Cuco, which was more fitting of a name now I don't have to send it away. I think its host would have found its name 'fitting' if not a bit on the nose. I've discovered the creature has the ability to track almost anything you tell it to, not just living subjects, with frightening accuracy. It can grab regular objects such as a can of soda, or a pencil, to more specific things like a vial of Dr. Hinako's blood. The same, rare ingredient that got us here in the first place. It turns out, the creature has a unique connection to said item, as it began to moan and react aggressively upon observing Dr. Hina's blood... the GENEISIS CELL.

I discovered, not long after that, that it can speak as well! Granted, it wasn't very well and it wasn't through his voice, but what sounded like several. It only said one word, and it was like a question at that. It asked for 'Death'. I smiled, as I put it under. Death is exactly what it is.  

6/6/1986
Today was the day El Cuco, 'The Harvester' was interred in its containment cell for safekeeping. It will remain there as a 'failsafe' in the event I need a trump card against my potential enemies. Activation protocols will remain in my S.P.I.R.E. records room for safe keeping, as well as its deactivation code should I need to terminate the B.O.W.. I watched as the Dean of the University cut the ribbon and water was filled into the fountain I had restored, the very fountain where I washed off the blood of those two initiates so many years ago... I looked over to where I buried the lads, a bench now in its place. So many thing's I've cherished I've had to bury. That bastard Harris, (the father, not his son), was there today. Still looking into Dr. Hinako's next of kin since he's got more access to the Hospital record's than I. He said he'd keep me in touch, and he bloody damn should with what I pay him!
As I discovered in the case of El Cuco, that I cannot mix the S-Virus with other parasites... and parasites cannot be mixed with other parasites. My condition is getting worse as well. I suspect in another ten years, I will begin to truly lose grasp of my mind. The headaches are already becoming more severe... damn it. Damn it all...

Keep this, for your own sake, you old codger.
-Doctor James Issac Fairbanks Ferral

Misc.-
Weaknesses:
-Freeze Grenades/NO2
-Incurring damage to its back
-Anti B.O.W. Gas
-

Skills:

-Grasp: It can grab prey, and small items with its 'hand tongues' as well as turn door knobs and open doors.
X-S-08: "Harvester" Media_FHuVCflVkAMVdfd

-Tracking: It can keenly track down and locate items, objects, people, etc. with terrifying accuracy, as well as differentiate colour. It seems to have a stronger connection towards Genesis Cell bearers for unproven reasons. It will actually call said bearer 'SOURCE'.

-'Harvest': It will spirit away its intended target inside its stomach sac, which has enough air for at least 5 days. If ordered it will not digest said target. Target is regurgitated upon delivery.

-Swallow Whole: Its method of harvesting, it swallows them whole with assistance from the 'hands' which make up its 'tongues'. It can swallow or devour multiple people at once, but cannot digest and harvest at the same time.

-Heightened Intelligence: It has a higher intellect than the creature it started out as, able to process human emotions, words (both vocal and written) and can react in intelligent mannerisms.

-Enhanced Strength: As mentioned, it can tear apart a tank's hull with ease, and easily outdo a Tyrant in this field, as well as others.

-Enhanced Senses: Its abilities have only heightened thanks to its physical growth and S-Virus injection. It can track scents with ease, and follow the faintest of smells back to its prey. Its hearing is also amplified.

-Enhanced Agility: Its agility has been enhanced, allowing it to move swiftly despite its hulking size.

-Regeneration and Revival: The Harvester, if its parasite is healthy, will repair any major or minor damage almost instantaneously as it was received. Even if it is 'killed' unless sufficient damage is not met to its parasite, over time the beast will revive itself. Given its heightened intelligence, it will remember those who did it harm, and will likely hunt them down to make them pay...

-Resistant Flesh: Its flesh is resistant to most forms of physical damage, and will shake off anything less than an explosive force without batting a lash. Small arms fire still can incur damage to its weak spots, however.
The Harvester
The Harvester
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Darkstorm Zero, Jessie Xiao and Saoirse O'Neil like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum