Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranger's Home Office

2 posters

Go down

Ranger's Home Office Empty Ranger's Home Office

Post by Random NPCs Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:17 am

A home office used by the Arklay Forest Ranger's who work with the Sheriff's department. A radio allows them to keep in contact with their field offices and cabins placed throughout the Arklay Woodlands. The door to this office is the one you face upon entering this hall, and to the right of it is a small corridor leading down stairs.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Ranger's Home Office Empty Re: Ranger's Home Office

Post by The RAVEN Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:23 am

RAVEN once again burst through the office door, this time, the flashlight of his P90 swept the room, spying for survivors. When he found a few of the deputies and rangers in here, the stoic warrior did something unexpected. he cut off the light, and manually switched his monitoring to silent mode on his wrist comp, before the visor on his helmet became transparent.

"I only have a 60 second window, so listen to me very carefully. I'm being monitored by Umbrella's operational teams. They have my family hostage or dead already, and this city is now under quarantine due to viral outbreaks if their newest bio weapons. Time is of the essence, so I need you to gather as many survivors as you can, get all the equipment you can from your armories, evidence lockers and get to the RPD HQ, from there, you need to organize with the rest of the survivors on how to escape the city before the military bomb the city to contain the outbreak. This is all I can do for you for now."

With his message delivered, and all appearances from the outside that he had destroyed this place, RAVEN turned and walked away, leaving the Sherrif station the way he entered, a broken shell of it's former self.

He reactivated his monitoring before his 60 second window expired. "Monitor 27 to all units, this is RAVEN - Objective complete, Sherrif Station has been neutralized."
The RAVEN
The RAVEN
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Ranger's Home Office Left_bar_bleue10/10Ranger's Home Office Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Ranger's Home Office Left_bar_bleue20/20Ranger's Home Office Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)20 120mm HE Railgun Slug Rounds, 20 120mm Flechette Railgun Rounds, 226 5.7x28mm FN P90 rounds, 70 .55 DAE Calibur rounds
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Unknown ammount of Magnetized HEAt Rockets for the Snake Arms, 4 Frag grenades, 4 Smoke grenades, 4 Flashbang Stun Grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Field Surgeon Kit, Portable First Aid Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Umbrella linked PDA - Monitor level access, Skeleton key - can access any lock within umbrella facilities, and public utilities. Professional Lockpicks for private locks.
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Ranger's Home Office Left_bar_bleue7/7Ranger's Home Office Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Ranger's Home Office Left_bar_bleue7/7Ranger's Home Office Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down