Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holding Cells

5 posters

Go down

Holding Cells Empty Holding Cells

Post by Admin Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Linking to the Basement West Hall. There are two cells, and these cells where used by the RPD to imprison the arrested, often as a temporary means till they were later sent out to County Jail, Douglas Prison or other penitentiaries. Ben Bertolucci, a local reporter, and 2 other residents were jailed inside the cells during the outbreak. Ben Bertolucci however, seemingly locked himself within on his own terms.

Holding Cells Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_47_20_167_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqnycx
(A door leading to the basement's west hall)

Holding Cells Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_47_24_505_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqnyd2
(The interior of Holding Cell 1)

Holding Cells Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_47_34_000_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqnyda
(The cell Ben resides in)

Holding Cells Psxfin_2014_09_05_20_49_39_809_by_residentevilcbremake-dcqnydf
(A shelf placed against the wall adjacent to Ben's cell)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue4/5Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue20/20Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue15/30Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue6/6Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Holding Cells Empty Re: Holding Cells

Post by Kiko Aihara Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Kiko entered the cell after crossing through the parkinglot she would have normally arrived in and then another cold, dark and foreboding hallway. Entering the holding cell block, she was somewhat surprised to see only two large cells... one of which being occupied by a man in a ponytail, a newspaper draped over his face as he lay on the bench inside the cell, arms behind his head and apparently sleeping.

"Huh... homey..." she says sarcastically.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:Kiko entered the cell after crossing through the parking lot she would have normally arrived in and then another cold, dark and foreboding hallway. Entering the holding cell block, she was somewhat surprised to see only two large cells... one of which being occupied by a man in a ponytail, a newspaper draped over his face as he lay on the bench inside the cell, arms behind his head and apparently sleeping.

"Huh... homey..." she says sarcastically.

Ben opens the door to the cell on the left "Extremely homey, come on in ya go" Ben then closes the door after Kiko enters "Right this is where we part ways for now at least i'll most likely be back at 6am to release you if not me someone probably will maybe" Ben chuckles to himself and leaves the Holding Cells.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Before Ben was out of sight, Kiko closed her eyes. "Wait!" She called out, hands in her jacket pocket now that the cuffs were gone. "So... what about my weapons? Will I get them back?" She asked, opening her eyes again.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:Before Ben was out of sight, Kiko closed her eyes. "Wait!" She called out, hands in her jacket pocket now that the cuffs were gone. "So... what about my weapons? Will I get them back?" She asked, opening her eyes again.

Ben turned back "hmmm yeah i don't see why not my colleague told you you have permits for both weapons so someone will check them at some point tomorrow and hand them back too you, maybe not the western custom may keep that for myself haha" Ben jokingly chuckles as he leaves the holding cells.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:Before Ben was out of sight, Kiko closed her eyes. "Wait!" She called out, hands in her jacket pocket now that the cuffs were gone. "So... what about my weapons? Will I get them back?" She asked, opening her eyes again.

Ben turned back "hmmm yeah i don't see why not my colleague told you you have permits for both weapons so someone will check them at some point tomorrow and hand them back too you, maybe not the western custom may keep that for myself haha" Ben jokingly chuckles as he leaves the holding cells.

She frowned as he left with his joking taunt. She takes a seat on the bench within the cell, slipping a hand down her blouse, pulling out the switchblade she had hidden from that Japanese officer. She couldn't part with it so easily... "Fat chance of that, less you trade me something for it of course." She says to herself as she spins the blade grip between her fingers, then slipped it back behind her blouse.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Holden Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:46 pm

After a few minutes passed, Kiko would hear the sound of heavy soled boots walking from the opposite direction of the door Ben had exited.

Then he appeared, a gargantuanly tall man, his long straight hair tied in a tight ponytail, he had a thick stubble of beard and moustache, walked past dressed in a black duster coat, boots and cargo pants. However, his movements seemed off. Not that he had a limp, or handicap of movement, but almost like he was somehow difficult to see despite his size.... The realization came that he was partly transparent! Like a mirage at the edge of ones vision despite looking right at him!

And then he turned to look at Kiko in her cell, his bright emerald green eyes piercing.

Holding Cells Derek-derek-hale-hot-guy-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3637053

"You all must leave Racoon City.... Get out of here while you all are still able to..." he said in a faded voice, barely on the edge of hearing, before he continued walking, fading in transparency as he did so.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden

Character Profile
Character Type:
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue25/25Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue200/200Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)31 Shotgun Shells, 99 5.56mm AR bullets, 30 .44 Magnum Bullets
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Paramedic Field Medical Kit
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Handmade lockpicks
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue3/3Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
Holding Cells Left_bar_bleue5/5Holding Cells Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:43 am

She had shot up quickly when she heard the footfalls, adjusting her rather ample bosom to keep the blade from slipping out, she couldn't afford to lose it to the police if for some reason this hick city deemed her unworthy of keeping her expensive weapons. It was a keepsake of an old, deceased friend, after all. It was more than a weapon to her.

When she looked across the rather large cell towards the bars... she saw a very tall man. "WHOA!" She exclaimed, backing up against the wall, her ponytail crawling down her neck, the back of her head hitting the cold cement wall behind her! "Ow! Fuck... my head!" She cursed, rubbing the back of her head. She thought it was that officer, Winters? Ben Winters yeah, returning, but when she went to look at the figure, he was gone.

She blinked, rubbing her eyes. Nothing. "Huh... I think I need to swear off whiskey at this rate, now I'm seeing things and getting locked up!" She spoke out loud, laughing awkwardly and nervously.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:56 am

Ben Bertolucci tugged down the newspaper from his tired, dried eyes. He looks over at the wall to his left, hearing his 'room mate' talking to herself. "Hey, dollface? Mind saving that for the psyche ward? I'm trying to sleep here. Not that I really need it, after all the Chief is probably gonna shoot me, and toss my lifeless body into Victory Lake in a day or two. Or maybe stage it as a 'prison escape'...? Nah, nah.. that wouldn't be the Chief. No, he's not that creative... not that clever. God, I'm just glad I'm not a woman... from what I read about him." he says rubbing his stubble, haven't been able to shave in a few days now. He could leave though, he stole the key off one of the guards who delivered him here. He would slip away when he knew the time was right... after all, investigative reporters were vermin, and vermin are very hard to kill. He then turned onto his side, his red tie hanging off the side of the bench bed he had suffered for the past few days. It wasn't the subpar bedroom he had at the Apple Inn, that was for sure, but it wasn't exactly the most comfortable of things to lay on either.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:30 am

Random NPCs wrote:Ben Bertolucci tugged down the newspaper from his tired, dried eyes. He looks over at the wall to his left, hearing his 'room mate' talking to herself. "Hey, dollface? Mind saving that for the psyche ward? I'm trying to sleep here. Not that I really need it, after all the Chief is probably gonna shoot me, and toss my lifeless body into Victory Lake in a day or two. Or maybe stage it as a 'prison escape'...? Nah, nah.. that wouldn't be the Chief. No, he's not that creative... not that clever. God, I'm just glad I'm not a woman... from what I read about him." he says rubbing his stubble, haven't been able to shave in a few days now. He could leave though, he stole the key off one of the guards who delivered him here. He would slip away when he knew the time was right... after all, investigative reporters were vermin, and vermin are very hard to kill. He then turned onto his side, his red tie hanging off the side of the bench bed he had suffered for the past few days. It wasn't the subpar bedroom he had at the Apple Inn, that was for sure, but it wasn't exactly the most comfortable of things to lay on either.

Kiko heard the voice from the next cell over, unable to see his face and never did upon entering. "Oh, sorry, didn't care to notice that I was sharing a cell with a misogynist cockroach!" she spat, furrowing her brow towards the left side of her cell where the voice originated from. She then looked around before asking: "You didn't see...?" She asked, before pausing. She didn't have to ask him to validate what she saw.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:36 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:Ben Bertolucci tugged down the newspaper from his tired, dried eyes. He looks over at the wall to his left, hearing his 'room mate' talking to herself. "Hey, dollface? Mind saving that for the psyche ward? I'm trying to sleep here. Not that I really need it, after all the Chief is probably gonna shoot me, and toss my lifeless body into Victory Lake in a day or two. Or maybe stage it as a 'prison escape'...? Nah, nah.. that wouldn't be the Chief. No, he's not that creative... not that clever. God, I'm just glad I'm not a woman... from what I read about him." he says rubbing his stubble, haven't been able to shave in a few days now. He could leave though, he stole the key off one of the guards who delivered him here. He would slip away when he knew the time was right... after all, investigative reporters were vermin, and vermin are very hard to kill. He then turned onto his side, his red tie hanging off the side of the bench bed he had suffered for the past few days. It wasn't the subpar bedroom he had at the Apple Inn, that was for sure, but it wasn't exactly the most comfortable of things to lay on either.

Kiko heard the voice from the next cell over, unable to see his face and never did upon entering. "Oh, sorry, didn't care to notice that I was sharing a cell with a misogynist cockroach!" she spat, furrowing her brow towards the left side of her cell where the voice originated from. She then looked around before asking: "You didn't see...?" She asked, before pausing. She didn't have to ask him to validate what she saw.

"Oh God... you are a wack job..." He muttered, running a hand over his face, dragging it downward. "Ey ey ey! That would be the Chief, I appreciate the ladies, I'm just an asshole." he smirked, sitting up now, losing interest in sleep as the 26 year old hunches over, checking his pockets for a damn cigarette, forgetting he lost that privilege days ago. "Shit, I'd give half a ball for a cig right now... got any on your side of the world? I'll trade ya in some useful advice~" He mused, smirking. First real voice he heard in days, so he figured he'd talk some shop while it lasted.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 am

She rolled her eyes. "Oh fuck you." she sighed, shaking her head, leaning back against the wall. "I bashed one too many faces in tonight, I don't want to have to add another to my record asshole." she spat. Suddenly, he was trying to bum a cig off her! "What kind of prick berates a lady then asks for a cigarette? And for advice? Like, how not to get thrown in jail? If so, I can see how well that got ya!" She added, laying on the padded bench, arms behind her head, her bosom jiggling and her legs crossed.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:13 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:She rolled her eyes. "Oh fuck you." she sighed, shaking her head, leaning back against the wall. "I bashed one too many faces in tonight, I don't want to have to add another to my record asshole." she spat. Suddenly, he was trying to bum a cig off her! "What kind of prick berates a lady then asks for a cigarette? And for advice? Like, how not to get thrown in jail? If so, I can see how well that got ya!" She added, laying on the padded bench, arms behind her head, her bosom jiggling and her legs crossed.

Ben laughed. "Oh ho ho, we have ourselves a wild cat! I like that!" He says, clapping contentedly as his chuckles began to die down. He stood up, and checked the gate. No posted guard, good. "Hey kid, its good advice. And I'm, well, the kind of prick who can teach you a thing or two about several things..." He says, pulling out the cell key and quietly unlocking his cell door. Upon doing so he slid open the bar doors enough so he could slip out. Once he did, he walked over towards her cell, and then leans on the bars from the other side. Having a quick glance at the Asian woman, he could tell she wasn't one to be messed with. Never mess with beautiful women, someone must have said at some point! He smirks. "...things like how to swipe keys off an officer's belt when they're too worried about their 'nads." He says, spinning the key and ring on his finger. "So, how about them cigs, hm?" He smiled in a semi provoking manner. "The name's Ben by the way. Ben Bertolucci. May have heard of me, I'm a pretty famous reporter!" He says, pounding the keys to his chest.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:36 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:She rolled her eyes. "Oh fuck you." she sighed, shaking her head, leaning back against the wall. "I bashed one too many faces in tonight, I don't want to have to add another to my record asshole." she spat. Suddenly, he was trying to bum a cig off her! "What kind of prick berates a lady then asks for a cigarette? And for advice? Like, how not to get thrown in jail? If so, I can see how well that got ya!" She added, laying on the padded bench, arms behind her head, her bosom jiggling and her legs crossed.

Ben laughed. "Oh ho ho, we have ourselves a wild cat! I like that!" He says, clapping contentedly as his chuckles began to die down. He stood up, and checked the gate. No posted guard, good. "Hey kid, its good advice. And I'm, well, the kind of prick who can teach you a thing or two about several things..." He says, pulling out the cell key and quietly unlocking his cell door. Upon doing so he slid open the bar doors enough so he could slip out. Once he did, he walked over towards her cell, and then leans on the bars from the other side. Having a quick glance at the Asian woman, he could tell she wasn't one to be messed with. Never mess with beautiful women, someone must have said at some point! He smirks. "...things like how to swipe keys off an officer's belt when they're too worried about their 'nads." He says, spinning the key and ring on his finger. "So, how about them cigs, hm?" He smiled in a semi provoking manner. "The name's Ben by the way. Ben Bertolucci. May have heard of me, I'm a pretty famous reporter!" He says, pounding the keys to his chest.

She rolled her eyes in silence, knowing a rat by its smell... when she heard a metallic noise like the sliding of the cell door... She blinked, and then heard foot steps, and the mans voice was now outside her cell door! She shot up, her DD's bouncing wildly from sitting up fast! "W-what?! How-?" She blinked, pausing her breasts gravity physics with an arm lock! She stared at the man, who looked like a used car salesman with his ponytail, slicked back hair, loose collar and tie, rolled up sleeves and cheap slacks. She blinks for a moment, debating whether or not she should scream, alert the officers... but at the same time, she was curious how pray tell he got in possession of those keys. "...can't say I have. No, never heard of you." she says with bored, lidded eyes. "So, what is so valuable that you can offer me, in exchange that I don't simply scream out for the officers up top that we have an escaped convict? Said something about the Chief using a prison escape as an excuse to shoot you before, did'nt ya?" She asked, with a smirk.

Holding Cells Kiko_folded_arms_by_saekobusujima1990-dcrj2sl
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:58 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:

She rolled her eyes in silence, knowing a rat by its smell... when she heard a metallic noise like the sliding of the cell door... She blinked, and then heard foot steps, and the mans voice was now outside her cell door! She shot up, her DD's bouncing wildly from sitting up fast! "W-what?! How-?" She blinked, pausing her breasts gravity physics with an arm lock! She stared at the man, who looked like a used car salesman with his ponytail, slicked back hair, loose collar and tie, rolled up sleeves and cheap slacks. She blinks for a moment, debating whether or not she should scream, alert the officers... but at the same time, she was curious how pray tell he got in possession of those keys. "...can't say I have. No, never heard of you." she says with bored, lidded eyes. "So, what is so valuable that you can offer me, in exchange that I don't simply scream out for the officers up top that we have an escaped convict? Said something about the Chief using a prison escape as an excuse to shoot you before, did'nt ya?" She asked, with a smirk.

Holding Cells Kiko_folded_arms_by_saekobusujima1990-dcrj2sl

Ben seemed to not care or failed to notice her initial shock or 'gravity' on the situation. When she said she never heard of him however, he could feel a trickle of sweat rolling down the back of his neck, and he visibly flinched in spite of his smile! "Ah... so you're one of those computer news people... ah c'mon, you can't get real facts off what you read on the web! You're all action, no foreplay, the eye is in the details, the details!" He replied, before she made another jab, now the one smiling behind the bars. "Heh...wiseass..." he says under his breath, before regaining his composure. "Oh, the most valuable kind of information. The Truth. The kind that doesn't have a price, because its priceless! But for you, two cigs and a light~" He replied.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:07 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Ben seemed to not care or failed to notice her initial shock or 'gravity' on the situation. When she said she never heard of him however, he could feel a trickle of sweat rolling down the back of his neck, and he visibly flinched in spite of his smile! "Ah... so you're one of those computer news people... ah c'mon, you can't get real facts off what you read on the web! You're all action, no foreplay, the eye is in the details, the details!" He replied, before she made another jab, now the one smiling behind the bars. "Heh...wiseass..." he says under his breath, before regaining his composure. "Oh, the most valuable kind of information. The Truth. The kind that doesn't have a price, because its priceless! But for you, two cigs and a light~" He replied.

She kept her smile. "Or because its worthless, and useless junk you have to offer out of desperation." She says with a somewhat amused tone. "How about I give you one, for entertaining me, but only if you explain why you're here in the first place and not trying to con old women in buying an overpriced vacuum~" She cocked an eyebrow and leaned back, crossing her leather clad legs as she buckled in for a story. "Tell me first, and then you'll get what your owed." she replied. "Either that, or I'll... scream~" She says in a dangerously seductive... or rather sadistic tone.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

She kept her smile. "Or because its worthless, and useless junk you have to offer out of desperation." She says with a somewhat amused tone. "How about I give you one, for entertaining me, but only if you explain why you're here in the first place and not trying to con old women in buying an overpriced vacuum~" She cocked an eyebrow and leaned back, crossing her leather clad legs as she buckled in for a story. "Tell me first, and then you'll get what your owed." she replied. "Either that, or I'll... scream~" She says in a dangerously seductive... or rather sadistic tone.

"Ah, but worthless info doesn't get you thrown in the slammer by a fascist police Chief, does it?" He says with a smirk. "Heh, you're really twisting my balls here, shit..." he says, shaking his head. Granted, it had been a while he spoke to someone who wasn't in uniform. "Since I like your style girl, I'll bite... first of all, I don't sell vacuums, I sell information. You must know, Raccoon City here has a pretty nasty rep as of late. In late May of this year, there was a string of nasty murders. The R.P.D's STARS team, a paramilitary SWAT like investigation unit were put on the case, but a month ago they were removed from the case disbanded and suspended...those who survived that is." he says, leaning on the bars. "Chief Irons blamed the STARS for being sloppy, and wrote them off as being negligent, high on drugs or some shit. But thats what that was... horse shit." he says before pointing up. "I decided to do a background check on Irons, and found a string of crimes since he was in his late teens, from physical assaults to real estate fraud, covered up by officials in town hall and a certain pharmaceutical company, Umbrella." He paused, before continuing. "Now, how does a man with a history of rape and corruption get to become Chief of Police? Better yet, why is Umbrella supporting such a man? I have statements, records, indicating that Umbrella has been bribing Chief Irons, giving him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to keep him on the R.P.D.'s payroll. What did Irons do in return? He meddled with the investigations, disbanded the STARS. Whatever they found out there in that Umbrella Manor? Umbrella clearly didn't want them to talk. The STARS were chased out of town, probably all dead as we speak. Its unfortunate too, if I wasn't caught leaving town, I was gonna track one of them down, get their side of the story... then, I'd blow this case wide open!" He smirked. "Now... about that cig?"
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:44 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

"Ah, but worthless info doesn't get you thrown in the slammer by a fascist police Chief, does it?" He says with a smirk. "Heh, you're really twisting my balls here, shit..." he says, shaking his head. Granted, it had been a while he spoke to someone who wasn't in uniform. "Since I like your style girl, I'll bite... first of all, I don't sell vacuums, I sell information. You must know, Raccoon City here has a pretty nasty rep as of late. In late May of this year, there was a string of nasty murders. The R.P.D's STARS team, a paramilitary SWAT like investigation unit were put on the case, but a month ago they were removed from the case disbanded and suspended...those who survived that is." he says, leaning on the bars. "Chief Irons blamed the STARS for being sloppy, and wrote them off as being negligent, high on drugs or some shit. But thats what that was... horse shit." he says before pointing up. "I decided to do a background check on Irons, and found a string of crimes since he was in his late teens, from physical assaults to real estate fraud, covered up by officials in town hall and a certain pharmaceutical company, Umbrella." He paused, before continuing. "Now, how does a man with a history of rape and corruption get to become Chief of Police? Better yet, why is Umbrella supporting such a man? I have statements, records, indicating that Umbrella has been bribing Chief Irons, giving him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to keep him on the R.P.D.'s payroll. What did Irons do in return? He meddled with the investigations, disbanded the STARS. Whatever they found out there in that Umbrella Manor? Umbrella clearly didn't want them to talk. The STARS were chased out of town, probably all dead as we speak. Its unfortunate too, if I wasn't caught leaving town, I was gonna track one of them down, get their side of the story... then, I'd blow this case wide open!" He smirked. "Now... about that cig?"

Kiko stares at Ben with a bemused expression. "Wow... thats quite the story. And you call me crazy." She smirked, before chuckling. "Its so crazy, it kinda makes sense, however- I fail to see the advice you're trying to offer me." She replied simply in turn.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:02 am

Kiko Aihara wrote:
Kiko stares at Ben with a bemused expression. "Wow... thats quite the story. And you call me crazy." She smirked, before chuckling. "Its so crazy, it kinda makes sense, however- I fail to see the advice you're trying to offer me." She replied simply in turn.

He shook his head, rolling his eyes. "You're looking at a dying man here kid." He says before gripping the bars, pressing his face between the bars. "...my advice is stay clear of the Chief. Stay clear of the Mayor and anyone else who is affiliated with Umbrella, but most importantly: get out of Raccoon while ya can, kid. This city's corrupt to the core, and when the time is right? I'm gonna blow this town. I got the story, I-I just need to get my file back from the Chief's office, then I can blow this Popsicle stand." He added, his cocky smile returning, his hand reaching into her cell, with palm up.

"So, my cigarettes?" He asked.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:21 am

Random NPCs wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:

He shook his head, rolling his eyes. "You're looking at a dying man here kid." He says before gripping the bars, pressing his face between the bars. "...my advice is stay clear of the Chief. Stay clear of the Mayor and anyone else who is affiliated with Umbrella, but most importantly: get out of Raccoon while ya can, kid. This city's corrupt to the core, and when the time is right? I'm gonna blow this town. I got the story, I-I just need to get my file back from the Chief's office, then I can blow this Popsicle stand." He added, his cocky smile returning, his hand reaching into her cell, with palm up.

"So, my cigarettes?" He asked.

"Huh," she smirked. "I'm almost glad I was kicked out of med school." she mumbled, before walking up to him, unzipping all her pockets. "Sorry to say, you pinged me for the wrong kind of gal," she says, turning out her pockets, only a lighter in her possession, and the knife tucked behind her bra which she did not showcase. "I don't smoke." She says with a semi mocking frown.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:17 am

Ben stood there for a moment blankly, before shaking his head with a smile. "Played me like a damn fiddle. You know, you would do well in investigative journalism kid." He chuckled, before sighing. "Welp, thats what I get for losing my edge a little. Not gonna do shit without something up front next time~" He says with a shrug, walking back to his cell, locking it behind him as he entered, hiding the key again. He took a seat on the bench and leaned back against the wall. "Seriously though, get out of the city when you can. Its a dark and corrupt town, Raccoon." He chuckled, closing his eyes.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:52 am

"Journalism huh? Nah sounds pretty risky, according to the mess you're in. I'll stick with biker bars and wandering." She playfully remarks. She lays back on the bench again, and decides it was best perhaps to sleep the rest of the night away.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:00 am

Ben chuckled at that remark before she became silent. He sits there, smiling... till it falters. "I need to get that paperwork back... I have the story... I just need to get it out there to the public. She may not believe me, but hey... at least someone knows the truth." he sighs.

Several hours later...

September 24th, 7:00 AM

Officer George Scott came to the cell block, unlocking the sliding mesh door leading into the block. "Kiko Aihara? I think I said that right," he called out, turning to the woman in the cell. He produced a set of keys, and unlocked the cell, sliding it open. "You're bail is paid, and you're free to go. Come with me, and I'll get ya discharged." He says with a yawn.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Aihara Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:56 am

Kiko blinked her eyes open, stretching her sore body upon waking. "Ooof, not the most comfortable of beds..." she yawned, her neck most of all felt like it had a ten pound weight hanging off it. She rubbed her neck, her ponytail falling against her upper back. "Oh? That so?" She stands up, exiting the cell. She looks over towards the reporter's cell, and then back to the officer. "All right, just... make sure that guy gets a pack of cigarettes? Wouldn't hurt." She says with a slight smile, walking out of the cell block.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Level 3 'Senior Staff'
Level 3 'Senior Staff'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:Kiko blinked her eyes open, stretching her sore body upon waking. "Ooof, not the most comfortable of beds..." she yawned, her neck most of all felt like it had a ten pound weight hanging off it. She rubbed her neck, her ponytail falling against her upper back. "Oh? That so?" She stands up, exiting the cell. She looks over towards the reporter's cell, and then back to the officer. "All right, just... make sure that guy gets a pack of cigarettes? Wouldn't hurt." She says with a slight smile, walking out of the cell block.

Ben, half awake, sits up when he hears the woman's name and then her voice, but was fully aware when she mentioned to the officer to get him a pack of cigarettes. He smiled, shaking his head slightly in amusement.

George blinked at the request, and looked over to the reporter the Chief had put under arrest. "Sure." he says, pulling out a crumpled pack from his pocket, tossing them in front of Ben's cell. "I need a new pack anyway." He turned to Kiko, following her out. "This way, mam."

After they left, Ben made the slow shuffle over to collect his fee. "Sweet kid." he says, chuckling as he hunkered down to collect the pack.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down