Resident Evil Corporate Battles REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers)

4 posters

Go down

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers)

Post by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:42 am

The West office where the Desk Sargent assists those waiting in the waiting room via the windows in one corner of the room. The room has various desks shared by many of the officers. The west office connects to the evidence room and allows passage to the west wing corridor, as well as a direct path to the main hall of the station on the opposite end of the room.

The desk of a Rookie cop stands on one end of the line of desks, shared with George Scott. The kids at least a week overdue...

---

During the outbreak, the surviving officers, including Elliot Edward, David Ford and Marvin Branagh, sought shelter in this office after placing the injured officers from the engagement in the northwest corridor in the evidence room.

On September the 28th, the injured officers succumbed to the virus and overran the west room, killing four officers. Ford was among those who did not survive, according to Elliot Edwards operations report, though it is unknown whether he committed suicide or was killed in the attack. This subsequently left only 2 officers alive. Elliot Edward escaped to the rooftop but was eventually overcome by zombies, while Marvin Branagh was fatally injured and took shelter in the small room in the west office before finally succumbing to the virus.

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_43_33_255_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsssb

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Residentevil3_2014_08_17_13_31_48_019_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsssg

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Residentevil3_2014_08_17_13_31_45_718_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsssk

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Psxfin_2014_09_04_19_43_42_248_by_residentevilcbremake-dcpsssq
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Character Type: Survivor
Condition: 'Fine' 'Fine'
Current Condition HP (5/5) :
West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Left_bar_bleue4/5West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Environment O2/Grip Strength (Depletes every turn):
West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Left_bar_bleue20/20West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Inventory Inventory:
InventoryType & Total Number or %Type & Total Number or %
Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)Ammunition (Bullets, Shells, etc)15/9mm, 12/12g, 190 Magnum
Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)Special Ammunition (Flare, Rockets, Grenades)30% Fuel,999Rockets, 3 flares, 5 hand grenades
Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Healing Items (Herbs, Medicine, F.A. Spray)Everything lol just testing it out
Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Important Items (Lockpicks, Keys, Key Items, etc)Pepsi?
Victims (B.O.W.)Victims (B.O.W.)Cory Orth the Forum Bitch

Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit) Current Ranged Magazine Counter (Self Edit):
West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Left_bar_bleue15/30West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary) Secondary Ranged Magazine Counter (Dual Wield/Secondary):
West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Left_bar_bleue6/6West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

https://recorporatebattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty Re: West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers)

Post by Ben Winters Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Ben enters the west office not sure what to expect he closes the door behind him, He heads over to the Captain and waves "Hey Captain, George said you wanted to speak with me?" Ben's tone was somewhat curious yet calm.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters
Level 4 'Administration Staff'

Back to top Go down

West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers) Empty Re: West Office (Officer's Room and Lockers)

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Ben Winters wrote:Ben enters the west office not sure what to expect he closes the door behind him, He heads over to the Captain and waves "Hey Captain, George said you wanted to speak with me?" Ben's tone was somewhat curious yet calm.

The Captain turns to face Ben, a Sheriff's Deputy beside him, also turning. "Morning Sargent Winters," He begins formally, before introducing the Deputy. "This is Senior Deputy Wheeler, he-" but before the introductions could be properly held, the African American Sheriff Deputy steps up. "Sargent, you were on duty last night or so I was told, correct?" he asks. "That also leaves you responsible for overnight radio dispatch, correct? Well, I have three Junior Deputies missing, and the radios have been shit since last night. Did you hear any chatter over the CB?" He asked.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs
Level 6 'VIP All Access (Master Key)'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:Ben enters the west office not sure what to expect he closes the door behind him, He heads over to the Captain and waves "Hey Captain, George said you wanted to speak with me?" Ben's tone was somewhat curious yet calm.

The Captain turns to face Ben, a Sheriff's Deputy beside him, also turning. "Morning Sargent Winters," He begins formally, before introducing the Deputy. "This is Senior Deputy Wheeler, he-" but before the introductions could be properly held, the African American Sheriff Deputy steps up. "Sargent, you were on duty last night or so I was told, correct?" he asks. "That also leaves you responsible for overnight radio dispatch, correct? Well, I have three Junior Deputies missing, and the radios have been shit since last night. Did you hear any chatter over the CB?" He asked.

Ben looks at Deputy Wheeler after he cuts into the Captains introductions "yes that's correct i was on duty last night" Ben listens to the deputy as he asks about any radio chatter over the CB "wouldn't really say chatter it mostly static and interference with the odd word, couldn't make much of it out though" Ben pauses for a moment "Any idea where they last were Deputy? if you need a hand searching for them i'd be happy to volunteer" Ben then turns to the Captain "With your permission of course Captain"
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:48 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

Ben looks at Deputy Wheeler after he cuts into the Captains introductions "yes that's correct i was on duty last night" Ben listens to the deputy as he asks about any radio chatter over the CB "wouldn't really say chatter it mostly static and interference with the odd word, couldn't make much of it out though" Ben pauses for a moment "Any idea where they last were Deputy? if you need a hand searching for them i'd be happy to volunteer" Ben then turns to the Captain "With your permission of course Captain"

Wheeler didn't seem phased. "Same here, when we couldn't reach out to our missing deputies, we tried contacting the State Police, but we got nothing but interference. We thought it may have been Raccoon City Radio again, as the signal jambles frequencies and bounces off the mountains. They turned their shit off, but still nothing. Its like there's a goddamn dome over the entire city..." he says before shrugging. "They were heading out into the Arklay forest, some sort of disturbance out there last they checked in with us."

Captain Cahill nodded to Ben. "Of course," he turns to the Deputy. "We of the RPD are always ready to assist our fellow departments." He says with a smirk. All the while, the phone was ringing in the background. The desk officer was answering it, and seemed confused.

"Raccoon Police, please state your- yes. Okay okay. Calm down mam.... what? S-sorry. Yes. I'll send an officer right away." he then hangs up, only for the phone to ring again. This shocked the officer, and he answered again. Similar case, hanged up, then- again. Then, other phones were ringing, to the point where Cahill and Wheeler turned to face the desk officer.

The desk officer turned to Ben and the two superiors with a pale look. "Sirs... the phones, they keep ringing, every call is as frantic as the last, an intruder or family member, crazed, trying to bite them, I... I don't know whats-"

Then, all of a sudden, all the ringing phones suddenly stopped at once. The desk officer checked the phone again. "Hello? Hello?... Nothing, there's nothing, the phone is dead!" Cahill, his brows furrowed in frustration walks over to one of the phones and picks it up. "Hello? Hello? R.P.D., please state your emergency? Hello?" He then slams it down. "Shit! Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with these phones?!" he asks the officers, looking around. "Someone get a hold of the telephone companies, get a hold of the Chief? We need some damn boots in the field pronto!" He barked, when someone piped up:

"The Chief is with the Mayor and his family sir, they're attending that Raccoon Sharks game last I checked."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

Wheeler didn't seem phased. "Same here, when we couldn't reach out to our missing deputies, we tried contacting the State Police, but we got nothing but interference. We thought it may have been Raccoon City Radio again, as the signal jambles frequencies and bounces off the mountains. They turned their shit off, but still nothing. Its like there's a goddamn dome over the entire city..." he says before shrugging. "They were heading out into the Arklay forest, some sort of disturbance out there last they checked in with us."

Captain Cahill nodded to Ben. "Of course," he turns to the Deputy. "We of the RPD are always ready to assist our fellow departments." He says with a smirk. All the while, the phone was ringing in the background. The desk officer was answering it, and seemed confused.

"Raccoon Police, please state your- yes. Okay okay. Calm down mam.... what? S-sorry. Yes. I'll send an officer right away." he then hangs up, only for the phone to ring again. This shocked the officer, and he answered again. Similar case, hanged up, then- again. Then, other phones were ringing, to the point where Cahill and Wheeler turned to face the desk officer.

The desk officer turned to Ben and the two superiors with a pale look. "Sirs... the phones, they keep ringing, every call is as frantic as the last, an intruder or family member, crazed, trying to bite them, I... I don't know whats-"

Then, all of a sudden, all the ringing phones suddenly stopped at once. The desk officer checked the phone again. "Hello? Hello?... Nothing, there's nothing, the phone is dead!" Cahill, his brows furrowed in frustration walks over to one of the phones and picks it up. "Hello? Hello? R.P.D., please state your emergency? Hello?" He then slams it down. "Shit! Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with these phones?!" he asks the officers, looking around. "Someone get a hold of the telephone companies, get a hold of the Chief? We need some damn boots in the field pronto!" He barked, when someone piped up:

"The Chief is with the Mayor and his family sir, they're attending that Raccoon Sharks game last I checked."

Ben looks at the desk officer who looks like he's about go crazy. Ben tries to process what the desk officer said he can't help but wonder about Rachel who still hasn't shown up for her shift "She's always on time, Hardly ever late" He quietly mumbles to himself possibly looking slightly crazy to the others in the room Ben now feeling uneasy and his skintone becomes slightly pale with worry he turns to the desk officer his voice quite shaky "Were any of those phone calls from the Apartment Complex on Jack Street" Ben places both of his hands on the desk in front of him he closes his eyes and asks the desk officer again "Were.any.of.those.calls.from.the.Apartment.Complex.on.Jack.Street." Ben's voice now containing a hint of anger.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

Ben looks at the desk officer who looks like he's about go crazy. Ben tries to process what the desk officer said he can't help but wonder about Rachel who still hasn't shown up for her shift "She's always on time, Hardly ever late" He quietly mumbles to himself possibly looking slightly crazy to the others in the room Ben now feeling uneasy and his skintone becomes slightly pale with worry he turns to the desk officer his voice quite shaky "Were any of those phone calls from the Apartment Complex on Jack Street" Ben places both of his hands on the desk in front of him he closes his eyes and asks the desk officer again "Were.any.of.those.calls.from.the.Apartment.Complex.on.Jack.Street." Ben's voice now containing a hint of anger.

The officer looks to Sgt. Ben Winters with a look of worry. "Sarge... the calls were coming from everywhere. They exceed the maximum call volume!" He explained, looking just as ghastly as the others.

Captain Cahill turned to Ben. "Winters... Handy lives on Jack Street too, right? Since the phones are down, you have my permission to get a hold of him and Rachel. We need every damn officer we got!" He explained. "We need someone to head out to get a hold of Sgt. Kamura, and we'll need to get a hold of the Chief, and the Mayor. I need any available officer to get out there and respond to those calls, get a hold of Lieutenant Branagh and Captain Ford. Did I stutter ladies? Get out there! Move move move!" He ordered, waving his hands.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Winters Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:
Ben Winters wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

The officer looks to Sgt. Ben Winters with a look of worry. "Sarge... the calls were coming from everywhere. They exceed the maximum call volume!" He explained, looking just as ghastly as the others.

Captain Cahill turned to Ben. "Winters... Handy lives on Jack Street too, right? Since the phones are down, you have my permission to get a hold of him and Rachel. We need every damn officer we got!" He explained. "We need someone to head out to get a hold of Sgt. Kamura, and we'll need to get a hold of the Chief, and the Mayor. I need any available officer to get out there and respond to those calls, get a hold of Lieutenant Branagh and Captain Ford. Did I stutter ladies? Get out there! Move move move!" He ordered, waving his hands.

Ben looked at the Captain now determined to figure out whats going on "Yes Captain he's a few doors down from me, you don't need to tell me twice i'll there in no time" Ben then made his way out of the west office and bolted through the main hall and outside, Jack Street wasn't far from the Station meaning Ben would be there fairly quick on foot.
Ben Winters
Ben Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben looked at the Captain now determined to figure out whats going on "Yes Captain he's a few doors down from me, you don't need to tell me twice i'll there in no time" Ben then made his way out of the west office and bolted through the main hall and outside, Jack Street wasn't far from the Station meaning Ben would be there fairly quick on foot.

"Get a move on Sargent, we'll need every officer we can get our hands on." Cahill remarks, before turning to one of the other officers. "Cameron, go get Sargent Kamura, she lives just outside Raccoon, here," he says scribbling her address, having remembered it since it was yesterday when Ben Winters suggested they move Sam into the SWAT unit. He hands the officer the address and the young man leaves. "Darren, Dorian, Arthur, Raymond, Elliott, Andy and Eddie, I need boots in the field now! Get out on patrol and figure what the hell is going on out there! If it looks bad, prepare a full evacuation order to any of the city's refuges. I need a team over by the Stadium on the double, we need to get a hold of the Mayor and the Chief before they fall into whatever the hell is going on out there!" He ordered, and the officers began to scatter. He turned to the Senior Deputy and motioned him to come along. "I'm sorry about your deputies, we'll start a full search as soon as we secure whatever the hell is going on in Raccoon, Wheeler." Cahill promised, opening the door to the main hall.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:39 am

[from here]

Mike waits patiently in the big office past the officer's desks, where Cahill often did his paperwork, waiting for the chief. He glanced down at the handgun the woman had... there was no question about it... it was hers. Rita Harding's handgun. How the hell did anyone get this... it shouldn't be in my hands, but it is... damn it, where that woman get this gun? He thought, before thinking of the situation. She was lying about the gun, he been on the force long enough to smell a lie, though she did seem honest about being unfamiliar with it... meaning someone must have given her the weapon... or she got it some other way along the way. What was she doing near the Chief's office...? Damn it... this is too convenient to glance over, something's up with Ms. Cathy McDonell... I don't like it. He thought to himself, waiting for the Chief.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:01 pm

Michael Brennan wrote:[from here]

Mike waits patiently in the big office past the officer's desks, where Cahill often did his paperwork, waiting for the chief. He glanced down at the handgun the woman had... there was no question about it... it was hers. Rita Harding's handgun. How the hell did anyone get this... it shouldn't be in my hands, but it is... damn it, where that woman get this gun? He thought, before thinking of the situation. She was lying about the gun, he been on the force long enough to smell a lie, though she did seem honest about being unfamiliar with it... meaning someone must have given her the weapon... or she got it some other way along the way. What was she doing near the Chief's office...? Damn it... this is too convenient to glance over, something's up with Ms. Cathy McDonell... I don't like it. He thought to himself, waiting for the Chief.

Chief Brian Irons soon entered, closing the door behind him as he did and walked over to Mike who was in Marv's and Cahill's office. He entered, closing the opaque door behind him, and then turned to the Senior Homicide Detective. His beady eyes drawn to the VP70 in his hand and then back up. "What? What is it? We're in a bit of a crisis here Mike, just give me the short of it."
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Random NPCs wrote:

Chief Brian Irons soon entered, closing the door behind him as he did and walked over to Mike who was in Marv's and Cahill's office. He entered, closing the opaque door behind him, and then turned to the Senior Homicide Detective. His beady eyes drawn to the VP70 in his hand and then back up. "What? What is it? We're in a bit of a crisis here Mike, just give me the short of it."

He held up the weapon. "It's Rita Harding's gun." He says, setting it down onto the desk. He glanced back to him with cold eyes. "Don't tell me you forgot what you made me do last year you fat piece of shit." He says with a wavering tone of anger and sadness in his voice. "She was like flesh and blood to me, and because of your sloven nature, she's down there somewhere where the sun don't shine Brian!" He shouted, pounding on the desk. No one was listening in, and they wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying anyways given the rooms structure, it be too muffled to understand.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:58 pm

Michael Brennan wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

He held up the weapon. "It's Rita Harding's gun." He says, setting it down onto the desk. He glanced back to him with cold eyes. "Don't tell me you forgot what you made me do last year you fat piece of shit." He says with a wavering tone of anger and sadness in his voice. "She was like flesh and blood to me, and because of your sloven nature, she's down there somewhere where the sun don't shine Brian!" He shouted, pounding on the desk. No one was listening in, and they wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying anyways given the rooms structure, it be too muffled to understand.

Brian simply nodded, mouth slightly agape. "Oh.. oh, yeah... right. Harding. Pretty and smart. Too smart. Remember, Mike, this 'fat piece of shit' pays you a fat stack of Benjamin's for your real flesh and blood who doesn't give a damn you exist." He says as he approached the slightly smaller man. He leaned close and smiled. "Be well to remember that, I still own your ass. Now... the issue is, that this gun is Hardings? The one you shot between the eyes and her body fell into the sewer muck? That Harding? Yes?" He says in a darker tone, glancing over to the weapon on the desk, grabbing it and checked it out. "Looks pretty clean for stewing around a shit pipe for a year, don't you think, Mike?" He asked, turning to him.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Michael Brennan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:11 pm

Mike grumbled. Of course she cares... I only keep her out of the city with my ex because of you... He thought to himself, gripping his fists tightly. The way Brian playfully replayed the scene in his memories back to him... the betrayal she had in those grey-blue eyes... Brian's sneer after he killed his protege in cold blood. He killed people for Brian in the past, when he was desperate, and needed the money... but Rita was... was different. Rita was like family to him. Was family. He held his tongue and spoke up as he inspected the gun. "Its hers. I could face St. Peter himself and tell him that was Rita's gun. No mistaking it." He then turns to him, arms folded. "You're thinking: 'Then why is it clean and operable after so long?' and yes, it is operable. Our 'shooter' had it on her, and said she found it in the street during the chaos of the riot. 'Cathy McDonell', is her name. She looks pretty Asian for a Mick... She's supposedly from Chicago and claims to be a freelance reporter. She was sneaking in your corridor when Handy stopped her. Now my question is... why does a supposed reporter from Chicago go sneaking about your office with a gun connected to our crime? A woman whose clearly lying about her name and affiliation?" He asked. "I don't trust her, nor that FBI broad roaming about. Something's fishy going on here, besides the walking fuckin dead, Chief!"

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:21 pm

Michael Brennan wrote:Mike grumbled. Of course she cares... I only keep her out of the city with my ex because of you... He thought to himself, gripping his fists tightly. The way Brian playfully replayed the scene in his memories back to him... the betrayal she had in those grey-blue eyes... Brian's sneer after he killed his protege in cold blood. He killed people for Brian in the past, when he was desperate, and needed the money... but Rita was... was different. Rita was like family to him. Was family. He held his tongue and spoke up as he inspected the gun. "Its hers. I could face St. Peter himself and tell him that was Rita's gun. No mistaking it." He then turns to him, arms folded. "You're thinking: 'Then why is it clean and operable after so long?' and yes, it is operable. Our 'shooter' had it on her, and said she found it in the street during the chaos of the riot. 'Cathy McDonell', is her name. She looks pretty Asian for a Mick... She's supposedly from Chicago and claims to be a freelance reporter. She was sneaking in your corridor when Handy stopped her. Now my question is... why does a supposed reporter from Chicago go sneaking about your office with a gun connected to our crime? A woman whose clearly lying about her name and affiliation?" He asked. "I don't trust her, nor that FBI broad roaming about. Something's fishy going on here, besides the walking fuckin dead, Chief!"

Brian blinked. "Wait, there's a FED walking about?!" He shouted, pointing the gun at Mike. "I wasn't made aware of this... sooner? What the hell Mike, what do I pay you those fat stacks for, huh?" He says jabbing the muzzle against Mike's stomach, twisting it and turning it. "...So what are you saying, Mike? That the FBI are here to investigate me... during a fuckin' outbreak of hysteria and cannibalism?" He asked, jabbing the gun deeper into Mike's stomach. He then retreated, and let the gun hang in his hand as he held it to Mike. "...keep an eye on them. I have to speak with the Mayor. We can set up a press conference, the city loves me and him after all. Only you guys seem to not get the picture unless I wave cash under your noses. Heh. Money is the root of all evil, eh?" He chuckled.
Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Brennan Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:28 pm

Random NPCs wrote:
Michael Brennan wrote:Mike grumbled. Of course she cares... I only keep her out of the city with my ex because of you... He thought to himself, gripping his fists tightly. The way Brian playfully replayed the scene in his memories back to him... the betrayal she had in those grey-blue eyes... Brian's sneer after he killed his protege in cold blood. He killed people for Brian in the past, when he was desperate, and needed the money... but Rita was... was different. Rita was like family to him. Was family. He held his tongue and spoke up as he inspected the gun. "Its hers. I could face St. Peter himself and tell him that was Rita's gun. No mistaking it." He then turns to him, arms folded. "You're thinking: 'Then why is it clean and operable after so long?' and yes, it is operable. Our 'shooter' had it on her, and said she found it in the street during the chaos of the riot. 'Cathy McDonell', is her name. She looks pretty Asian for a Mick... She's supposedly from Chicago and claims to be a freelance reporter. She was sneaking in your corridor when Handy stopped her. Now my question is... why does a supposed reporter from Chicago go sneaking about your office with a gun connected to our crime? A woman whose clearly lying about her name and affiliation?" He asked. "I don't trust her, nor that FBI broad roaming about. Something's fishy going on here, besides the walking fuckin dead, Chief!"

Brian blinked. "Wait, there's a FED walking about?!" He shouted, pointing the gun at Mike. "I wasn't made aware of this... sooner? What the hell Mike, what do I pay you those fat stacks for, huh?" He says jabbing the muzzle against Mike's stomach, twisting it and turning it. "...So what are you saying, Mike? That the FBI are here to investigate me... during a fuckin' outbreak of hysteria and cannibalism?" He asked, jabbing the gun deeper into Mike's stomach. He then retreated, and let the gun hang in his hand as he held it to Mike. "...keep an eye on them. I have to speak with the Mayor. We can set up a press conference, the city loves me and him after all. Only you guys seem to not get the picture unless I wave cash under your noses. Heh. Money is the root of all evil, eh?" He chuckled.

"She's some Asian woman like the reporter, Jesus Chief point that thing somewhere else!" He said, retreating back. But when he didn't shoot, and simply handed him the weapon, he frowned. "I'd gladly shoot you for free." he says, grabbing the gun from the Chief's hand. There was only one... reason he did not. Though his ex and daughter lived in the big city, the Chief liked to check on his loyalty by sending him Polaroids of his family and a man with a large combat knife who shadows them. Not that he could think he'd be able to reach that gutless bastard during all of this, Brian Irons had a way of getting around things. An outbreak of zombies from the depths of hell would be a small inconvenience for him.

Michael Brennan
Level 1 'Guest'
Level 1 'Guest'

Random NPCs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Random NPCs Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:28 pm

Michael Brennan wrote:
Random NPCs wrote:

"She's some Asian woman like the reporter, Jesus Chief point that thing somewhere else!" He said, retreating back. But when he didn't shoot, and simply handed him the weapon, he frowned. "I'd gladly shoot you for free." he says, grabbing the gun from the Chief's hand. There was only one... reason he did not. Though his ex and daughter lived in the big city, the Chief liked to check on his loyalty by sending him Polaroids of his family and a man with a large combat knife who shadows them. Not that he could think he'd be able to reach that gutless bastard during all of this, Brian Irons had a way of getting around things. An outbreak of zombies from the depths of hell would be a small inconvenience for him.

"Heh... get in line Magnum P.I., just keep doing what your told." He says to the man with a sneer, and unlocks the door to the room and heads back to the main hall. He was a little troubled however... he wondered if the gun was some sort of 'message' to them then? Perhaps he'd investigate this Cathy McDonell himself...

Random NPCs
Random NPCs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down