Sam and Khristian's Cabin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sam and Khristian's Cabin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam and Khristian's Cabin

Post by Samantha Kamura on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:52 am

Khristian wrote:“Oh, I’d say just about perfect. So good it’s almost a crime.” He replied. “Though you should probably grab a jacket too. Looks like it might be chilly.”

She giggled. "Well, good its almost a crime. It be awkward to explain to the guys at the station why I'm wearing the conjoined bracelets into work~" She stuck her tongue out at him and chuckled. "Now come on, the days a wastin'." She headed for the door, grabbing the Jeep's keys from the hutch. "My police bomber jacket is at the station, with winter on the horizon I'll make sure to bring it home with me today." She remarked, heading out into the unusually warm September air. The sky was overcast, but the air still had a blue tint to it that accommodated to most mornings. It was misty too, giving the atmosphere a somewhat eerie look. She walks over to the Jeep and throws the duffel bag into the back, before slipping into the driver's seat. Turning on the radio, she wasn't perplexed about the static, or the lack of music since the nearby mountains and the woodland itself made the car radio a bit spotty. Yeah, probably the same for my radio too, just a bit out of range. She told herself, and started the car, waiting for Khristian to join her.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:58 am

He followed her out the door, locking it behind them, and climbing into the Jeep. “*Yawn* So, where are we stopping first?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:20 am

She smiled as he entered the jeep. "Well, we'll stop over to drop you manuscript, then we'll head towards the station. I'll let you off at the corner there to restock on our 'dwindling supply' then you can walk over to the station and I'll meet with ya inside. I think Lieutenant Handy will be in... he's one of the officer's on shift today, you met him before, right? I forget if you had..." she asked, puzzled.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:14 pm

He scratched his head “I... think so? Was never good with names.... Brown hair, our age- Wait, I remember now, he’s from New York too!” He then just remembered he forgot to buckle up and hastily slid the belt over his chest, clicking in place. “Anything you want me to pick up while restocking our stuff? May as well save a second trip.”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Khristian wrote:He scratched his head “I... think so? Was never good with names.... Brown hair, our age- Wait, I remember now, he’s from New York too!” He then just remembered he forgot to buckle up and hastily slid the belt over his chest, clicking in place. “Anything you want me to pick up while restocking our stuff? May as well save a second trip.”

She chuckled. "Yep. Also the youngest Lieutenant in the RPD's history. Failed the S.T.A.R.S. exam like seven times in a row though. Captain Wesker declined him personally so the story goes. Kinda glad he didn't get in..." she paused at the thought of the loss of life at the Mansion again, and shrugged. "But yeah, good man. He may be around." she finished. She sat and thought for a moment. "Hmm... nothing comes to mind at the moment..." she thought, watching him buckle up late. "Uh oh, that there's gonna be a ticket with the cuffs later tonight Mister~" She winked, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Safety first!" She cackled, gunning the engine and letting the Jeep roll down the driveway and onto the forested path. The fog was getting heavier as they continued forward, but it was the Arklay woods... they were always foggy.

Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 pm

“Weaker.... blonde guy with sunglasses, right? Ngh, something about him rubs me the wrong way, not sure what though.” Returning to the shop discussion. “Think I need a new notebook, for my story ideas, just filled up the fifth one in the last three months....”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Khristian wrote:“Weaker.... blonde guy with sunglasses, right? Ngh, something about him rubs me the wrong way, not sure what though.” Returning to the shop discussion. “Think I need a new notebook, for my story ideas, just filled up the fifth one in the last three months....”

As they continued down the path, she smiled faintly. "Yeah, Captain Wesker was another New Yorker, but kept to himself for the most part. A real hard ass, by the books guy. He perished in the Mansion too, only Barry, Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Brad came back from that. Richard never got to see his sister's murder brought to justice either..." She says with a sigh, but tried to lighten up some, and turned to Khristian with a look of surprise. "Wow! Writing up a storm! What we need is a proper computer for you to type on." She chuckled, as the fog ahead got thicker.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:27 pm

“Yeah, my old Macintosh is getting on in years, but notepads are still handy when not at the computer, or you have an idea before going to bed. Would be nice to not have to go through so much paper, though....”
He looked out the window, and continued on “Yeesh, the fog’s thicker than usual today! What’s next, we gonna wander into an episode of Scooby Doo?”

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:37 pm

"Well with my salary... perhaps I can afford one of those IBMs? A laptop would be a handy to have." She mused, before he brought up the fog as well. "Its that time of year again... gonna have more hikers go missing again." She then chuckled. "Well, if we see a werewolf sticking out their thumb for a ride, I'll promptly put my foot down on the gas. Hard." She joked back. Still... something about this fog made her feel uneasy as hell.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 pm

“Hmm, wonder how effective silver buckshot would be against a werewolf? I mean granted, silver is supposed to work against a bunch of classic monsters, but I mean in theory would a small pellet of silver inside the body be more effective that a silvered dagger or something?” He mused aloud, coming up with new novel ideas

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:06 pm

She chuckled, before thinking about an old case up by the University. "You should have asked Jill and Barry from the STARS about werewolves. They claim they saw something similar once up by the campus a year ago, though it was just a naked guy. Silver bullets were not required." She states, before adding: "Well I'd say buckshot would be more of a pain for the creature to remove, but I'd wanna kill the beast with one, single shot. So... perhaps a slug or two. But with something that heavy, you'll need to get close which is risky. So a weapon with good stopping power and a silver slug would be useful. But remember I'm the vampire lady, I got the pajamas to prove it." She giggled.
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khristian on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:22 pm

Khristian smirked. “Heh, the red one with the bats, or that lacy black nightgown with the red trim? Definitely seems like something a vampire would wear...” he reached over, and planted a kiss on her neck

Khristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Kamura on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:31 pm

She smirked playfully. That little Halloween themed... 'specialty shop' in Chicago had a very revealing gown that was worth every penny; one she wore on Halloween for Khristian, and her own personal pleasure:

Sam and Khristian's Cabin - Page 2 Image0

She giggled, as his lips landed upon her neck. "Oh, Halloween may be coming early this year hon~" She purred, blushing. She almost debated stopping the vehicle and making out with her boyfriend, perhaps a little car sex- the spooky atmosphere in the background wasn't even a forethought, but...they just didn't have the time to spare. She bit her lower lip, blushing pink as the vehicle continued to roll on down the hill.

(to the backtrail! XD)
Samantha Kamura
Samantha Kamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum